"πŸπŸ—πŸ—πŸ". [ON PAUSE.]

By SexualF3elings

π™½π™±π™°πš†π™°πšƒπ™Ίπ™Έπ™½πš‚. [ i would also like to add that i'm using rapper faceclaims, they aren't actually apar... More

─ πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ.
πŽππ„ Β» ππ€π‘π“π˜ π…π€π•πŽπ‘
π“π–πŽ Β» ππ‘πŽπ‰π„π‚π“ [ 1 ]
π“π–πŽ Β» ππ‘πŽπ‰π„π‚π“ [2]
π…πŽπ”π‘ Β» π•π€π‘πˆπ€ππ‚π„
π…πˆπ•π„ Β» π‡π€πππ˜ ππˆπ‘π“π‡πƒπ€π˜
π’πˆπ— Β» 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 ππ€π‚πŠ
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 Β» 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π“πŽ ππ„π‹πˆπ„π•π„?
π„πˆπ†π‡π“ Β» 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 π“πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππŽπ“π“πŽπŒ πŽπ… π“π‡πˆπ’
ππˆππ„ Β» 𝐀 πŒπŽπŒπ„ππ“ 𝐈𝐍 π“πˆπŒπ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍» π†πŽππ„ 𝐁𝐎𝐘 [ 1 ]
𝐓𝐄𝐍» π†πŽππ„ 𝐁𝐎𝐘 [ 2 ]
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍» π†πˆπ•πˆπ' 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 Β» πŠπ„π„π πˆπ“ ππ”π’π‡πˆπ
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π Β» π€π‹πŒπŽπ’π“ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 π“πˆπŒπ„
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π Β» 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐄
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π Β» πŽπ…π…πˆπ‚πˆπ€π‹
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π Β» ππ‹π€πˆππ“πˆπ•π„ [ 1 ]
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π Β» ππ‹π€πˆππ“πˆπ•π„ [ 2 ]
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 Β» π“πˆπŒπ„π’ π‹πˆπŠπ„ π“π‡πˆπ’
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π Β» πŽπŠπ€π˜, π†πŽπŽπƒ
ππˆππ“π„π„πΒ» ππŽπˆππ“ ππ‹π€ππŠ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ Β» ππ€π‚πŠ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 Β» π‡πˆπ’ π…πˆπ‘π’π“ π“πˆπŒπ„

6.9K 303 804
By SexualF3elings

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝖲𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖪𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗅'𝗌 𝖦𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗆𝖺 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾
𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗋: 1991
𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾: 11:32𝖠𝖬
𝗉𝗈𝗏: 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

CLICK.

The young men and their friends was taking Christmas photos for their families and just for fun, pryce was a little late because he was taking pictures with his family and is now everybody's at kentrell grandma's house.

"Ight, anotha pose." The camera man said waiting for them to hurry up and change their pose. Pryce jumped on kentrell back smiling widely, ken caught him putting his middle finger up giving a toothy smile. Melly stood behind jahseh grabbing his cheeks smoosing them together, Tyquian and Joseph put their hand on their hips looking at the camera with a straight face.

"Kentrell i outta smack the fuck out you." His grandma says giving him a stern look about his middle finger being up, kentrell sucked his teeth now putting up four fingers getting a tighter grip on pryce. A quick flash came onto the boys making their eye sight become slightly altered.

After the young men was finished taking pictures they made their way to the dining room to eat Christmas eve dinner, pryce and kentrell sat next to each other while the boys did the same. Grandma sat the plates in front of the teens setting cups next to them for the drinks, they all licked their lips looking at the hot food displayed on the table.

Pryce subconsciously grabbed kentrell's thigh squeezing it firmly, trell turned his head towards the boy giving him a look while removing his hand from his thigh. "Not right now nigga." Ken says lowly rolling his eyes, pry narrows his eyebrows not even knowing what he did till he felt his hand being moved away. Smirk apon his smooth pink lips he went to grab it again.

"Who wanna say grace?"

"I do." Jahseh says rubbing his hands together before grabbing whom ever hand that was next to him, everybody at the table clasped hands, everyone at the table sighed knowing that he was finna say some other shit.

"So today Christmas eve and we finna demolish this food that grandma made for us, mostly me cause she loves me more. But anyways, thank you god for blessing us with another day and for creating all these lovely ass people in this here room. I want everybody to have a blessed fuckin day except stokeley motherfucking GOULBOURNE! Amen." Jahseh sighs happily digging in the food that was out, everybody said a low amen looking at him letting go of each others hands.

"You gon stop cursing in ma house." Grandma laughed slapping jahseh upside his head making him flinch, the table erupted into laughter while jah mugged eating his food. Everyone at the table began to grab the food putting it on the plates.

"This turkey good grandma." Kentrell complimented swallowing a piece of turkey, pryce smiles at his granma before eating some macaroni. Pryce ate with one hand and rubbed kentrell thigh with the other, trell tried to ignore the tingly sensation going on in his lower half trying to enjoy the food.

"I had seen this gay couple earlier and i was so disgusted." Kentrell little cousin, Teresa said turning her face into a mug. Kentrell and Pryce made eye contact not knowing how to feel at her words.

Pryce rubs over Kentrell groin; the man leg flew up making him kick the table, everybody looks at him giving him a 'what the fuck' face. "S-Sorry." He stutters looking down continuing to eat, P smirked playing with the band of the man boxers, everybody went back to their conversations not paying attention to him any longer.

"Say, this isn't the time." He mumbles to pry, p shrugs sliding his hand into his boxers grabbing his semi hard length. Kentrell bit down on his spoon going with it because he didn't want pryce to stop, Pry smirks almost moaning from grasping at the erection, he loved his dick.

He began slowly stroking it now eating mashed potatoes engaging inna conversation with melly, kentrell closed his eyes breathing deeply. Precum began to slowly ooze out the sensitive tip, the boy hand motion got faster catching Ken off guard.

"Fuck!" He screamed out, sweat gathering at his hair line. Once again everybody stopped what they where doing and stared at him, pry shook his head slowing down his pace just running his thumb over the slit spreading the clear fluid.

"Kentrell you got one mo' time, what's ya prollem'?" She asked and everybody at the table nodded, he looked around and seen his cousins looking at him weridly and his friends even pryce whom had a smirk on his face. He licked his dry lips before opening his mouth, "Sorry grandma, im just c-cold." He pursed his lips together grabbing pry wrist weakly indicating for him to stop. It was hot overall in the room so everybody just mugged.

Pryce rolls his eyes putting down his Tupperware, "Here take ma jacket." He sits up taking the jacket from behind him that was on the chair, kentrell lazily put the long garment on his shoulders making sure to put it over his pants.

Quickly everyone went back to their respective conversations, pryce tugged at kentrell inches leaning over to him. "You betta' keep yaself contained." He whispers before eating his food again, the brownskin boy nodded giving him a look falling into a trance.

His small hand worked his meat slicking the dick up with cum that was spurting out his tip, pry bit his lip enjoying seeing kentrell looking submissive under him. That was rare for them. Pryce was usually the one to be submissive.

"You not gon eat ya food?" Pryce chuckled seeing kentrell roll his eyes mugging him before putting his hand over his mouth, pry added a twist to his wrist now fully taking the erect dick out his pants. Kentrell forced the corn bread in his mouth to contain the moans that was threating to come out.

A squashing noise came from his movements but the sound of chatter was washing the sound out, kentrell tried to keep his breathing steady but it was impossible. Pryce wanted to get on his knees and suck him off, but he couldn't. . . right now.

Ken stomach was tightening the more the small hand worked his length, his moans was low but pry heard it leaving the devilish smirk apon his pink lips,  he sighed happily seeing that flustered boy plate was cleared because he wanted to hear kentrell moan.

The man shudders gripping pryce wrist again but tighter trying to hurry up and get a nut, he closed his eyes putting his head down. He bucked his hips in the trying not to let sounds of pleasure spill out, he already felt embarrassed but everyone was absent minded with the boys and was barely paying attention to them.

Pryce looks around seeing everyone laughing and talking to each other really not caring to join in the conversation because he was only focused on one thing, and that was to make his bestfriend nut.

The caramel man rubs his finger over the glazed slit in a slow pase to tease him, kentrell didn't care if he was going slow or fast it was overwhelming him.

"I-Im nu─ pryceee" He breathlessly moans with cum spewing out his throbbing tip, pryce smiles feeling the hot semen on his fingers that was quickly dripping down the long member. Pry tugs at the girth milking his bestfriend till he came some more.

Once kentrell snapped out his head coming to terms what they did was wrong, not necessarily, but what they did was 'wrong'  was getting jerked off infront of an entire table filled with people. He slapped pryce hand away tucking his dick in his boxers buttoning his pants back up.

"Say, pryce why the f─" he cut himself short when pryce plunged his cum coated fingers in his mouth, licking and sucking his two fingers. Luckily nobody was looking, kentrell knew the boy was nasty but he was tooken back finding it sexy.

"This is so good grandma, thank you." Pryce moaned cleaning his fingers off looking directly at kentrell, ken pursed his lips together standing up from his seat.

"Immagoimfull." He said quickly dashing off upstairs into his room to change his boxers, everyone shugs. Pryce felt sasified, keeping the image of kentrell looking submissive in his head.

"Yeah like i was saying, i really didn't mean to shoot him he just caught me by surprise."

"DUMB BITCH! C'MON NOW, You cheatin!"Joseph yelled seeing Tyquian was beating him in Mortal Combat, they sat in front of the television in kentrell's room, jamell and jahseh where sitting a little to close to each other engaging in a conversation about porn. Mean while pryce and kentrell where just listening and watching everything going on.

Kentrell sighed looking at the time wanting them to leave already, he was gonna kick them out but he knew that his grandma was gonna say something because their all like grandkids to her.

It was already past ten and they had to leave since christmas was tommorow, but they didn't care.

"Im gonna walk jahseh home." Melly said standing up, jah smiles standing up behind him nodding. "We don't give a fuck." Joe says continuing to play the game, jamell sucked his teeth grabbing jah's hand. Jahseh quickly snatched his hand away giving mell a glare shaking his head. Only kentrell and pryce seen the little moment, they aren't gonna question it though, right now.

Mell grabs his brick phone hitting Joseph upside his head with it before walking out the room with jah, once they made it out the room they said the usual 'goodnight' and byes to ken's grandma while putting on their jackets before leaving out.

"You didn't have to walk me melly." Jah said shoving his hands in his pockets, jamell shrugs. I mean, they did live two houses away from eachother so it was only fair.

"I wanted to. And i was tired of bein in the room wit them niggers." He nugged his shoulder chuckling, seh dryly laughed wanting to hurry up and go home, the ebony toned boy narrows his eyebrows knowing something was off. "What's wro─"

"Why'd you grab my hand? And why did you grab my thigh earlier?" He questioned looking over at him, melly sighed trying to find the right words. He was curious, he didn't know where the sudden attraction came from. He thought jahseh was beautiful?

"Um-. . . im kinda feelin you. I dunno." He said in a low tone unaware how to go about this, jahseh just stared at jamell. He's had male crushes before, well one that he knows of. Frown upon his lips.

"I guess i feel the same way, im still trying to figure it out." Jahseh said looking at the white ground while snow fell from the sky, he'd had caught a small liking for the man but just never processed it. Jah was bisexual but prefers girls more he'd didn't let anybody know his sexuality. He was scared. Just like kentrell and Pryce. But, Stokeley was someone important to him, he made the man come to terms with his sexuality. They had something still figuring out themselves, but stokeley didn't wanna continue what they had because he was scared and soonly found another somebody and moved away with his father.

"We here." Jamell pointed out keeping the mans words in his head smiling, he began to heat up knowing that jah is feeling the same way? "You wanna come in? My mom isn't here sooo?" He dragged looking at him, they didn't have to worry about cleo. She was never home. Jahseh put his hand out for Jamell to grab with a light smile on his face.

Melly nods his head grabbing jahseh's hand, they walk up the steps and jah pulls his keys from his pocket and unlocks the door. Pushing opening the door he sighed seeing the house was empty, he wished his mother was here but she wasn't, he was used to not seeing her.

"Just go to my room." He shook his head letting go of the cold hand, melly nodded jogging up the stairs getting to the room. Jah walked to the kitchen opening the fridge to see it was empty once again, he groaned stomping his feet. "This woman, i swear." He muttered through his gritted teeth, he opened the freezer empty it was just a juice that he'd left.

Jamell took off his jacket and his shoes jumping on the full sized bed, he decided to stay awhile longer. He didn't want jahseh to be alone, especially tonight.  Melly grabbed the thick remote turning on the television Pryce mother had gave jahseh, his brick phone began to beep he grumbles taking it from his coat pocket. He pulled the antenna part and answered it.

"Where you at melly? It's past 10" His momma asked, "Im at jah's ma." I looked at the televison that was playing pinky and the brain , the older lady sighed in relief. "Oh. Well, be here by 3 no later." She hung up not even letting the boy speak. He threw the phone at the end of the bed getting interested in the show.

Jahseh walks through the door instantly taking off his jacket throwing it somewhere in the room, " Ian got no snacks, ma mom still aint go grocery shopping." He sighed taking off his shirt then his boots.

"You know that you can always tell us that you need food." Mell said in a duh tone, this wasn't new to them. He and his mother always depended on their families, because cleo could barely take care of jahseh so they all basically treated jahseh like family, and he is family.

"Im tired of depending on yall. I know yall tired too, i'll just get a job or something" He stressed, throwing his head back. Melly stood up grabbing the boy's waist guiding him to the bed.

"You family jah. We'll never get tired of you." He sat jahseh in his lap wrapping his arms around his torso, jahseh was gonna push him away because a image of stokeley flashed his mind. But let it happen anyways because he missed being some ones lap.

"We can't do this, my mom already is really homophobic." Jah turns his head towards jamell whom shrugged, "Everybody homophobic. Who said we had to do this, i just wanna focus on what's happening now fuck allat other shit." Jamell layed back bringing jah to lay next to him, jahseh just hummed not knowing what to say.

"Let's just cuddle."

"Pryceeee stop." Kentrell whined slapping and pushing pryce away from him, pryce was trying to spoon kentrell but he wasn't letting it happen.

Tyquian and Joseph had already left so it was just them two, P was horny and wanted to do something with the other man. He stood up walking to the door quickly locking it, when he was done he pulled down his pants and his boxers pooling them around his ankles.

"Fuck is you doing?" Kentrell asked sitting up from off his bed, he already knew what was up but wanted to question him. He thought they would just chill because he wasn't in the mood, mostly embarrassed from earlier.

"Take off ya clothes." He licks his lips watching kentrell, trell breath hitches from feeling dominated. He shook his head, "say man, i c-cant." Pryce mugs pulling off his shirt, he makes his way over back to his bestfriend.

"You can, stop playin." P looked down at K like he was a prized possession, which he was for him. Trell looks back at him putting his arms up, wanting the man to take it off of him. Pry smirks pulling at the ugly christmas sweater sleeve, he pulls the garment off revealing his wife beater.

"Even right now you look so damn good." He slipped the top off of him, kentrell smiles looking down. The young man knew he was fine, but he needed to hear that. He ignores the dick that was in front of his face still keeping eye contact with his bestfriend.

Kentrell got lost in his brown eyes feeling himself get hard all over again, pryce grabbed himself licking his soft lips. "Take em off." He demands, trell without hesitation lifts himself up slowly sliding down down his pants and his new boxers.

Boys both now naked. Heat radiating from their bodies. They stared at eachother before kentrell stood up grabbing something out his dresser, "I brought sum, i didn't wanna keep usin our spit." He handed the small lubricant to pryce, he narrows his eyebrows taking the small bottle.

"You want me to fuck you?" Pryce asked, Kentrell slowly nodded biting the inside of his cheek. He wanted to know what it felt like, he was already craving for the feeling. He trusted pryce and knew he wasn't gonna hurt him.

"You sure you finally wanna do it, you not gon back out this time?" Kentrell sized  pryce up grabbing his shoulders, he'd been backing out of sex when pryce wanted to fuck him but it felt right for him to do it right now. he pecked his lips nodding. "Say baby, i really wanna do it." Trell tugged at pryce's dick looking him in the eye, pryce eyes roams the cool toned skin before grabbing him by the neck.

"Wait─" he gasped at the sudden rush, losing his breath. He wasn't into choking. Pryce chuckled pressing his lips on ken's, ken breaths heavies when they got in sync with eachother moving their lips together, both boys ended up on the bed moaning into the heated makeout.

"I want you to open ya self up." Pryce pulled back releasing his head from his throat, kentrell looked at him like he was crazy. "I neva' did that befo─" Pry cut him off again.

"Yeah no shit, I said the same thing when you stuck yo fingers in my ass, now do it." Kentrell pushed his shoulder rolling his eyes, he took a deep breath grabbing the lubricant bottle off the bed, he twisted the cap open and squeezed it on his two of his fingers.

Pryce stands up in front of him opening the coco colored thighs wider, once his hole was exposed kentrell hesitantly moved his hand down to his essence looking at his own movements the whole time. P rubbed his lovers thigh to try to soothe him, "Relax trell." He cooed. Ken listens trying go by his words, he rubbed the outside out his heat spreading it around before slipping a digit past his tight muscle, he arched his back up feeling shock strike through him.

"F-Fuck." He shut his eyes and began moving his finger inside at a steady pace, small pants escaped past his slack mouth feeling an unusual pleasure while slight pain shot through him but felicity was starting to take over. "Add another finger daddy." P smirks watching his bestfriend fuck himself, ken bit his lip nodding, he pushed the other slick finger in instantly curling both of his fingers finding his prostate. Once he found it he let out a scream, kentrell kept probing at the spot. Pry hoped that none of the family didn't hear him.

While kentrell thrusted his fingers in his hole getting lost in his own head, pryce stepped out his pants then picking them up grabbing a condom that was tucked away in his wallet. He ripped the golden packet open with his teeth sliding the rubber out, he threw the packet on the floor before sliding it down on his girth.

"Say, this feels weriddd" he moans out throwing his head back, pryce chuckles making his way back to him, he pulled ken to the edge of the bed grabbing his leg throwing it over his shoulder.  He pulled trell hand away making him huff from feeling his fingers come out.

The sun kissed boy sets the other brownskin leg over his other shoulder pulling him closer, "Do you wanna stop?" He asked looking back at man whom was breathing heavily with a look of worry on his hot face, P didn't wanna pressure the boy nor wanted to force himself onto his bestfriend if he didn't wanna have sex.

"I wanna do it." He whispers pursing his lips together giving pryce a reassuring nod, p grabs himself aligning his tip at his entrance. Both boys give eachother a awkward smile before he slid his tip inside, he slowly pushed himself in the hot hole. Kentrell bites down on his lip with his eyes getting watery, "should i put more in orrr?" Pryce groans wanting to start moving.

"Duh nigga." Trell said in a duh tone, pry hums before sending a hard thrust through his walls watching his hole swallow the dick, "Wait, wait, wait NIGGA!  pryce oh fu-fuckkk" His stomach was already tightening, pryce ignored him and began rocking hips. The position that they were in is something that kentrell couldn't back out of, so he had to take what was being given.

"How you feelin?" P asked licking his lips plumenting himself deeper in his heat trying to find his special spot, kentrell clentched the sheets breath laboring by the second. Pryce looks down at his dick fucking the tight hole, then at his bestfriend's member instantly moaning at the sight. Seeing it against his stomach just swinging side to side while he fucked the boy.

'Nigga dick never had to be this big.' Pryce thought.

"feels so g-good baby." He breathlessly spoke, he was actually starting to like the sensation that was flowing through his body. Ken one hand released from the bed and instantly went to grab at his dick, he stroked himself feeling the pit build up in his stomach. "Mhm fuck, p-pryce."

Pryce grabs his thighs digging his fingers in creating dents, a clapping sound echoes throughout bedroom the more forcefully rocked his pelvis slamming himself into the leaking hole. Kentrell jerked himself off faster trying to stroke his hand with the thrusts, he didn't but it was just close. Kentrell was trying to keep his moans quiet because he didn't want anybody to him.

Kentrell covers his mouth closing his watery eyes tight suppressing the sound of his moans, pryce throws his head back feeling tightness surrounding his dick more blood rushed through his veiny penis almost coming to his release.

The Brownskin eyes roll to the back of his head as thick ropes of cum shoots through his twitching tip, he still continued to stroke himself through his oragasm, breathless broken moans slipped out coming out muffled because his palm. The caramel skin boy wasn't so far behind him with releasing his nut.

Just a skin slapping sound and groans with muffled moans filled the room, it was quiet enough because nobody heard them. Thank god that his room is far away from everybody's.

"Ahhh fuck" he shut his legs closed on the boy with his body spasming out as more cum shot out his slick dick, pryce let out exhausted pants stroking into him faster inching for his climax, tears streamed from the sides of trells eyes as he began to see white.

"Y-You so tight!" He gives the man below his a couple more deep thrusts before he planted his children inside of the condom, kentrell started to feel sore, quickly.

"Say...say...stop" he moaned tiredly, pryce didn't stop he was caught up trying to inch for another release. He ignored him while trell was starting to hurt in his lower half, tears slipped out his eyes trying to push him away. He didn't wanna be aggressive but he was starting hurt and his thrusts wasn't making it better.

"Say pryce, s-stop! AYE STOP!" He kicked the man sending him basically flying across the room, pryce landed on his ass knocking himself out his mind. P coughed erratically feeling like the air passed right through him, his eyes watered quickly blinking the tears out while his heart beated fast.

He blinked frantically trying to figure out what he did wrong, he began to feel bad seeing kentrell laying out on the bed whimpering. Trell was starting to regret having sex with pryce right now, anger filled him. Maybe this is wrong.

"I-Im sorry, trell what did i do wr-wrong?" He hiccups standing up throwing the condom in the garbage bin, kentrell eyes wandered the room feeling like he couldnt move because if he moved he'd thought the pain would be worse, he was finna get up and molly whop pryce but considering how he was feelin, he couldn't.

Clock read, 12:00,  It was now officially christmas, he sighs trying to keep himself contained. He knew he was gonna walk around with a limp, but, that's how kentrell leaves pryce. Pay back?

"Say pryce, Merry Christmas. Get the fuck out my house."

══════════════════

I had to copy this shit from paper😭 my fingers crappin n shit from typin

Hopefully you enjoyed💙 share this book wit whom ever you fuck with💀

Here ya go PropertyOfAugust💚

-T ⛓️
1:49PM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 1.8K 48
2020- I updated this mfka so the writing from the beginning ISNT how it's all wrote *dont take the book serious some of yall mfkas be soo extra* Don...
Crybaby 2 By Xoxo

Fanfiction

58.4K 2K 40
If u haven't read Crybaby then don't read this cause it's part 2 Read plzπŸ€ͺ