Young & Dumb

By DiamonddRedd

18 year old Alijah finds her way into an abusive relationship with one of the finest niggas in the hood 25 ye... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.

9.

4.4K 82 20
By DiamonddRedd

Alijah's POV

"So what do you think of this outfit?" I asked Shay showing her a outfit from Cardi B's Fashion Nova line.

"Girl that is some shit that my grandma would wear." Shay said. "It is ugly."

I started laughing a bit. "I honestly don't know what the fuck Cardi was thinking when she launched this line." I said still scrolling down her line.

"Chyy I don't know either."

"Oulee this is cute." I showed her a black lace up catsuit.

"Oh that is cute. You gone get it?"

"Duhh bitch."

"Well get me one too so we can shit on these bitches together."

"And is."

"Periodt."

It was going on 7 o'clock in the evening and we were currently sitting on Shay's front porch enjoying the summer breeze.

See shay stayed on the other side of projects where everybody and their broke ass perverted ass uncles hang around at.

"Oulee Shay that's the nigga I met at that little party I went to last weekend whose name I never got."

See I couldn't tell Shay that I was with Blue. I just didn't have the heart to do so. Especially with what he did to me a little over a month and half ago.

"Oh he is fine." She commented. "But speaking of this party....Whose party was it? And who the hell did you go with? Cause I damn sho didn't get a invite." She trailed on.

"See about that." I started to lie before dude walked up to the porch. Saved by the mystery dude.

"So we meet again Miss lady." He spoke talking to me.

"I suppose we do." I said with a smile taking a sip of my water. I was thirsty but not for that water if you know what I mean.

"So wassup with you?" He asked.

"I don't know. Hell I don't even know your name to be honest with you."

"Zy'Aire but you can call me Zee."

"Well Zy'Aire I'm Alijah and this is my best friend Shay."

"Wassup." He spoke in her direction. She just nodded and looked at me with an approving smile before getting up going into the house.

"So wassup with you?" He asked me.

"Nothing much." I said trying to keep it simple.

He started chuckling. "I hear ya."

"Mmhmm. So wassup with you?" I asked trynna play it cool. Ya know.

"Nothing just got done hooping."

"Oh so you ball?"

"I do a little sum sum. Ya feel me." He said smiling showing off his diamond encrusted slugs. "But I didn't come over here to talk about that."

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"To talk about me and you."

See that right there threw me for a loop. Threw my whole mind into a jigsaw puzzle. Like he do know that I'm with one of his boys right? I am right aren't I?

"Ahh why that look?" He asked me.

"What look?"

"The puzzled look."

"It's just that I'm with somebody already."

"Oh you talking about Blue right?"

"Yeap." I said.

"Fuck him."

"Well damn." I said giving off a shocked facial expression. "Ain't that your boy."

"I mean we cool and all but ion fuck with him like that."

"Oh." Was all I could think to say.

"Like for real shorty you need a real nigga."

"So what you tryna say." I asked with amusement in my voice.

"That you need me in your life."

I laughed. Like almost crying laughing. He must be joking. I looked at his face and seen confusion written all over his face. "You joking right?"

"Nahh shorty I'm dead ass but from the looks of things you ain't never had a real nigga in your corner."

"First of all what make you think that? Second what the fuck makes you think you so real?"

"For starters you can take your tone down a few notches when talking to me." He said calmly. "Second I can tell by the way you are reacting that you never fucked with a real nigga and the fact that you're fucking with Blue."

"I like how you tried to read my life. That's cute." I said still amused by this whole convo and how it went left quickly. "But you still haven't answered my last question."

"Oh the one about what makes me so real?"

I nodded my head yes.

"For starters I wouldn't beat on you, I won't lie to you, and I won't cheat on you. As long as you rocking with me and holding shit down with me I got you forever baby girl."

Well damn that shit turned me on. Had me wet between my legs thinking I done pissed on myself.

"Best friend if you don't snatch him up I damn sure will." Shay said coming back outside. Causing Zee to laugh.

"Bitch this is my fairytale find your own. And that's periodt." I said.

"Imma let that slide this one time." She said.

"Y'all funny." Zee said looking at his phone. "But I gotta get going."

"Where you going?" I asked. Being nosy and curious at the same time.

"I gotta go pick up my son."

"You gotta son? How old?" I asked.

"Yea and he just turned 4."

"Awee that's cute. You both got little boys." Shay said opening her mouth. "Y'all would make such a cute family."

I elbowed her in her chest. "Ouch!" She yelped. "What was that for? I was just speaking the truth.

"How about this." Zee started off saying. "We can exchange numbers. It's nothing wrong with having friends right." He winked.

I laughed. "Okay we can exchange numbers but only as friends."

"Friends." He said passing me his phone as I did the same. I quickly saved my number in his phone and passed him back his phone as he did the same before walking down the path to the parking lot.

I looked at my phone seeing what he saved his number as. "Shay check this out." As I passed her my phone.

"My Future with the heart eyes emoji? He a bold one bitch."

"Tell me about it." I laughed while changing his name to something more suitable.

_________________

"Hey baby." I said into the phone.

"......."

"Where are you? I can't hear you?"

"I said I'm busy handling something. I'll hit ya in a few." Blue said into the phone before hanging up.

Once I think he done changed he does a complete three sixty on my ass.

"Alijah!!" I hear my mama scream my name.

"Yes ma'am?"

"I'm finna head out. I'm working a late shift tonight."

"Okay ma. Where is Junior?"

"He is on the couch watching his Paw Patrol, as he says it." She laughed.

I did a small smile.

"Alright baby I'm gone. I love you."

"I love you too mama."

I grabbed my phone off the bed a long with my car keys and wallet and walked into the living room.

"Where your thot ass going this late?" Nay asked me.

"Minding my damn business." I said before grabbing Junior and heading out the door. Truth is I had taste for some steak & shake.

I swiftly walked to the parking lot unlocking my car doors and placing Junior in his seat. "Where we going mommy?"

"Mommy is going to get us some food to go in our tummies." I said closing his door and going around to my side to get in.

I started my car and checked my surroundings before backing out the parking space and heading off down the street.

It took at least a good fifteen to twenty minutes to get to steak and shake. I decided to just dine in rather than going through the drive thru and going back home.

I found a nice secluded area for me and Junior to sit. Soon a waitress brought us a menu to look over and Junior something to color with.

"What would you like to drink?"

"Can I get a water and for him a sprite mixed with water. And can I also get an oreo mint shake made with real ice cream. I don't want that melted shit y'all call a shake."

"Yes ma'am." The waitress said before walking off.

"Mommy look what I did." Junior said happily showing me a rainbow colored something.

"What is it Junior?" I asked.

"Is Pj Masks mommy."

"I love it. Can mommy have it?"

"Mhmm." He said before coloring another masterpiece on another sheet of paper.

I scrolled down my twitter feed looking at dumb shit . "People irk my nerves." I whispered to myself.

"So we talking to ourselves now?" Someone asked me out of nowhere causing me to look up and smile unintentionally.

"Hey Zy'Aire." I spoke. "And who might this little man be?" I asked noticing the little boy standing next to him.

"This is my son Zahaad."

"Nice to meet you Zahaad. I'm Alijah and this is my son Junior."

Junior looked up from his art work to smile and wave before continuing what he was doing.

"You don't mind if we join you?" Zee asked.

"No. Not at all."

Zee and Zahaad slid into the booth. I passed them my menu to look over since I already decided on what I wanted.

Our waitress returned with our drinks and took our food order along with Zee and Zahaad's drink order.

We ended up spending well over a hour at steak and shake just talking and joking around.

I found out that he is 23 years old. He sells weed but that is only a side hustle and that he actually has a decent job paying $12 a hour. That he is basically raising his son on his own because his mama is a dead beat. If it wasn't for his family pitching in to watch Zahaad when he is working he doesn't know where he would be right now.

"Daddy!" Junior yelled.

"I know you miss your daddy Junior." I said clearly not paying enough attention to my surroundings to notice Big Jamarcus walking towards us.

"So wassup Alijah? You just gone have my son around some random ass nigga you fucking?"

"Here we go with the bullshit." I said.

"Yea here we go. Your stupid ass just don't listen. You can't get enough now can you?" He asked breathing down my face.

"I really don't have time for your shenanigans right now." I said a little shaken. I slowly moved back from him enough to grab Junior out of the booth without breaking eye contact.

"Where tf you think you running off too?" He asked me. Yoking me up by my shirt.

"Ayee my guy just chill." Zee said. "There are children in here. Including your own."

"Or what you gone do?" He asked Zee turning away from me and moving closer to Zee.

"Man I ain't even on that shit my guy." Zee said calmly. Too calmly for me. Like nigga you scared or something? I'm questioning his credibility as they talk.

I know Jamarcus tall as fuck and Zee is average height but I'll at least still thought he was about that shit. His demeanor itself just screams "mmmm!" It just gets me wet thinking about me and Zee fucking. Hold up Alijah just chill. You barely even know this man. Like what would his body feel like rubbing against mine? Is his di....

"Mommy!!!!!! Mommy!!!!!" I heard Junior crying for my attention causing me to come out of the daze that I was in. I finally came into tune with my surroundings noticing that Zee and Jamarcus were fighting.

"Pussy ass nigga I told you I wasn't on that bullshit." Zee said slamming Jamarcus into one of the tables.

There were kids crying as people frantically tried to comfort them and get them out of the building. Workers were standing around looking.

I tried to pull Zee off of him but it wasn't working. It took for one of the workers in the kitchen to come out and break up the scene.

By then you could hear police sirens in the distance. "Nigga this shit ain't over with." Jamarcus said before rushing out of steak & shake before the police could pull into the parking complex good enough.

"Are you okay?" I asked Zy'Aire.

"Yea I'm good." He responded while the police walked over towards us.

____________

Please excuse any mistakes.

Sorry for not updating. I be getting sidetracked with my writing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 922 11
“You’re so dark!” “You blend in with the night” “Girl you need some color” “Aww! She wish she was light skin””You burnt!” Discrimination and Bullying...
80.6K 1.6K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
43.5K 1.2K 25
BOOK 2 OF DON'T LOVE A THUG! 23 year old Andre is the oldest son of the Carter family. He worked with his dad. He has a daughter and a annoying ass b...
103K 9.9K 60
Being a virgin at eighteen in a ghetto community that you were born and raised in is unheard of and is considered non-existent in this time and ages...