Faith Destiny & Love (Complet...

By Albeli_26

I will confess everything now. I know she still love me. I will make her mine all again. I shouldn't have le... More

PROLOUGE
INTRODUCTION
CRAVINGS
DISTANCE
TANGLED
DETERMINATION
INTIMACY
ANNOUNCEMENT
PONDICHERRY
MISUNDERSTANDING
LOVE
REPENTANCE
DESIRE
FROM WRITER'S PEN
ATTENTION REQUIRED
SEQUEL ALERT!!!

CONFESSION

3.4K 177 108
By Albeli_26

Second last chapter of the series. I hope you all will enjoy it. Special thanks to Creativemind4u & Akriti154 for there suggestions.

Enjoy reading

"IshiMa yeh dress kaisa lag raha hai? Vandu chitti ne laaya isko mere liye."
(IshiMa how this dress looks on me?)

"Accha hai beta."
(It's beautiful baby)

"IshiMa main iske saath gajra bhi lagaaungi, aur new wali clips bhi."
(IshiMa I want to wear gajra as well.)

"Ok beta."
(Ok baby)

"IshiMa meri taraf dekho na main kabse aapse baat kar rahi hoon. Aap Roohi se gussa ho kya?" Roohi became worried seeing her mother who appeared crying over something. She cupped her mother face in her small palms and kissed her cheeks to cheer her. She wiped her mother moist eyes making her mother more emotional. Ishita hugged her little daughter seeing her unconditional love for her. She peaked her both cheeks and started to braid her long hairs.
(IshiMa look at me, please. Why are you not looking at me? Are you angry with Roohi?)

"IshiMa why are you crying? Papa ne phir se jhagda kiya na aapse? Yeh Ravan Kumar na humesha aapko trouble karte hai." Ishita chuckled seeing her daughter acting like her father. She wiped her cheeks while laughing and sat on bed continued to enjoy her little daughter performance, "Main abhi class lagati hoon Ravan Kumar ki...."
(IshiMa do you and Papa had a fight? This Ravan Kumar always troubles you. I will scold him.)

"Accha aur kya karengi aap Ravan Kumar ka?"
(Oh and what will you do with Ravan Kumar?)

"Hum unhe murga bana denge." Roohi whispered in her mother ears making her laugh. She tickled her little daughter who's giggles started to echo in entire room making her forget everything. And their small moment ended she straightened her pattu paavadai and combed her braid. Roohi twirled her skirt in front of full-length mirror with awwed face, her twinkled eyes made Ishita smile, she sat on the bed and continued to admire her little heart. Otherside Roohi went towards her mother almirah and forwarded a bag towards her mother, "IshiMa aaj aap yeh pehnoge."
(We will punish him, I will tell him to become murga. Mumma you will wear this saree today.)

"Yeh kya hai?"
(What is this?)

"Yeh Roohi aur Papa ne aapke liye tha Delhi mein, but buddhu Papa aapko dena hi bhool gaye but koi baat nahi maine de diya. IshiMa aaj aap yahi wali saree pehenna Papa ne choose ki hai aapke liye. Main neeche khelne jaa rahi hoon, bye IshiMa."
Little Roohi ran out placing the packet in her mother's hand. Ishita kept the packet aside not in the mood to open it. The words said by her husband still ringing in her ears making her restless. The tears pooled in her eyes thinking about his words, the words were harsh and heartbreaking she realized. Just now her heart dared to dream about there future as a couple and he had broke the dream for another time.
(We picked this saree for you but Papa forgot to give it. Please wear this saree only. Papa especially chose it for you and I'm going to play with Shravu. Bye Mumma.)

She hurriedly wiped her tears as she saw Mihika entering in her room. The sprain in her ankle was considerably better to allow her to walk little. Ishita admired her younger sister who looked beautiful in kanjivaram saree. "Akka kya aise hi baithe ho, jaldi ready ho jaao na function bhi toh start karna hai."
(Ishu Akka do fast. You have to recheck the arrangements as well)

The brown packet grabbed Mihika attention and she immediately tore the packet immediately welcomed with the silk kanjivaram. The orange kanjivaram with the golden border was something which had the ability to leave any woman spelled. Mihika could easily see the efforts did by her Jiju to buy the beautiful piece of cloth for her Akka. She pulled Ishita towards her and draped the saree around her shoulders. Ishita own eyes forgot to blink seeing the beautiful saree around her slim frame. A smile rose on her lips adoring the saree her husband had chosen for her, his gesture made her forgot rest of the incident and she continued to adore her reflection in the mirror until Mihika snapped her finger to gain her attention, "ab apne pyare pati ka gift yun hi niharti rahogi ya isko pehen ke unke hosh bhi udaaogi?"
(If you are done with admiring it can we start dressing it?)

"Mujhe.....mujhe yeh saree nahi pehenni. Main jo saree laayi hoon wahi pehnoongi." Ishita composed herself and kept the saree on bed making Mihika confused. She immediately took the saree and kept it on Ishita's hand, "Stop pretending ok. Mujhe pata hai aapko Jiju ke gifts kitne pasand hai. Ab chupchap ready ho jaao. Time ho raha hai function ka."
(I don't want to wear this one.)

And Mihika pulled Ishita along her to make her deck beautifully for the evening.

**********************

I'm sorry for being such a monster Ishita but I promise I will take away all the pains of your life, the future of us together will be more beautiful than your present. You, me and Karthik, a perfect happy family.
He saw her moving around the hall perfectly inspecting the preparations of his sister in law baby shower. The silk kanjivaram she draped on her body made her look ethereal, the expensive piece of silk cloth accentuate her curves, enough to give the ideas of all delicious curves hidden underneath of her clothes. He saw as he bends to get something her luscious tendrils fell at the left side of her shoulder giving him enough view of her creamy back. No wonder she is the owner of undefined beauty having all the reasons to be someone sexual obsessions.

With him there was another person as well who was also looking at her but with pure admiration and love. She looked more beautiful than what he imagined while purchasing the same saree for her. The side of a possessive husband wished her to take somewhere away from the gaze which was undressing her mentally. He wished to present the same saree to her but the ugly fight with Subramanyam spoiled the things he had planned for her. What if he can not present the saree but he can compliment his lady love.

He stuffed his hands in his pants pocket and approached his wife who was finding difficult to hold so many things together. He took few of pooja stuff from her hand started to follow her silently where she had to keep the pooja stuff. As they did the work, he caught her hand seeing her going towards the kitchen. He just stopped her to praise her but her swollen eyes stopped him. A line of worry covered his forehead seeing her bloodshot eyes, he immediately cupped her face as she tried to withdraw herself from him.

"Ishita yeh....tum ro rahi thi? Kuch hua kya?"
(Ishita why are you crying?)

"Kuch nahi Raman, main theek hoon. Aap jaao."
(Leave from here, I'm fine.)

"Madrasan mujhe bata kya hua hai. Kisi ne kaha kya tujhse kuch? Zaroor woh Vandita ki saas hi hogi. Bata mujhe kya hua hai? Main hoon na tere saath. Kuch galat nahi hone doonga...."
(Just tell me, what happened. Do Vandita mother in law? Trust me I'm with you...)

"Aap hokar bhi toh kahan ho mere saath Raman, jab duniya ke saamne yeh nahi maan sakte ki main aapki biwi hoon toh kya fayda aise saath ka? Sirf Roohi ki Maa...sorry nanny ke liye itni humdardi mat dikhao Raman." Her eyes depicted the pain hidden behind her smile. His heart sank as he saw her shedding tears, her tears mixed with mascara left trails on her cheeks. Her tears and accuses hurt him but her pain matters him most. He tried to stop her but she ran towards her room leaving him in a daze.
(You're not with me Raman, stop pretending like I'm your wife not when you don't have guts to accept it in public. You don't have to show sympathy for Roohi's nanny)

His love was never had words but she always knew the sincerity behind his actions. She always knew to read his silence, she doesn't need words for same. She knew he is a man of few words than why does she expect something from him today? What made her think that she is not someone worthy in his life? How can she forget his every silent action which just voiced his love?

"Tch...tch....tch.....poor Ishita, kab tak roti rahegi woh tumhari wajah se? Chod kyon nahi dete tum use? Na keh paate ho aur jatana toh jaante hi nahi ho."
(Poor Ishita, how long will you trouble her with your actions? Why don't you leave her?)

Raman flinched seeing his wife wiping tears while talking with Subramanyam. He sighted feeling himself being the reason of her tears. He immediately stormed upstairs after making Mihika glue with Ishita blocking all the paths for Subrahmanyam.

**************

"Ishita I'm sorry......"

"Raman....."

"Let me speak please.... Ishita I know maine jo bhi kya woh shayad acceptable tha hi nahi. Mujhe tum pe aur Mani pe kabhi shaq nahi karna chahiye tha. Shayad tum se baat kar leta toh situations itni complicated nahi hoti. Tum sach kehti ho main bohot egoistic hoon, apni dil ki baaton ko ignore karta hoon. Main aisa nahi tha ishita, kabhi bhi nahi. Par mera past, mujhe har baar rok deta hai. Main kitna galat tha us award wali raat, gusse mein yeh bhi nahi socha ki kya karne ja raha hoon, aaj bhi yaad karta hoon toh ghin aati gain khud pe. Mujhe maaf kar do Ishita, please..."

"Bas karo aap, agar aap galat the toh sahi toh main bhi nahi thi na Raman. Aapka past jaante hue bhi maine aapko kitni baar hurt kiya. Agar ashok ki baat aapse nahi chupati toh aap shayad kuch galat nahi samjhte. Humare pati patni ke rishte se mujhe aapko sab bata dena chahiye tha Raman."

"Tum mujhe kabhi chod ke toh nahi jaaogi na Ishita? I promise you ishita I will be a good husband. Main ek mouka dena chahata hoon humare rishte ko."

"Par aap toh mujhe chod ke Singapore bhaag rahe the na?"

"Pagal tha main."

"Mujhse mere dil ki baat bhi nahi poochi bas divorce papers dekar chale gaye."

"Tum please mat ro Ishita, pata nahi kya ho gaya tha mujhe. Kaise maan baitha ki hum tum ek doosre ke liye nahi hai. Kaise yeh bhool gaya ki sirf hum dono hi hai jo ek doosre ko poora kar sakte hai."

"Phir kyon chale gaye mujhe chod ke?" Kabhi socha kaise sambhaaloongi main sabko aapke bina? Roohi mere bas ki nahi hain Raman, aapki beti poori aapki tarah hai, main nahi sambhaal sakti usko akele, aapki aadat ho gayi hai ab."

"I'm sorry Ishita, I promise chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye main humare beech kisi ko nahi aane doonga. Koi misunderstanding ki doubt nahi."

"Raman main bohot khush hoon aapke saath. Aur aage ki har khushi bas aapke saath chahati hoon aur kisi ke bhi saath nahi."

"Main bhi Ishita...."

Sitting isolated in the staircase of the first floor he chose to recall the conversation happened on the date night they had to spend together in the hotel where they bare there heart with each other and promised each other for a better future. The future which they both had weaved with each other. Raman remembered Mani words shayad tum dono ka pyar adhoora isliye hi raha taaki tum dono ek doosre ko poora kar sako.

Only two incomplete pieces of puzzles can complete a picture. Abhimanyu words left a deep impact on his heart. He made him realize how much importance they hold in each other life and probably no one can fill the void of love in there lives. The night in the hotel room made him realize his place in his wife life. Her indirect confession was something he needed, it helped him to take a step forward in their relationship. Ishita words were a clear indication about the getting over from her past and starting a new life with him. Just with him.

And yes they don't need anyone, neither Shagun, not Subramanyam and that words leave no space for anyone. Raman realized it was important for him to make himself remember the same thing to remain unaffected with Subramanyam words. As per his observation, Subramanyam was just using his broken marriage as a sympathy card to come on better terms with his wife but he knew the truth. He had evesdropped Subramanyam conversation with his wife over a video call, his wife ex doing nothing but forcing his wife to divorce him. He indeed felt bad for his wife, Ragini and earlier he decided to have words with him but now his priority was to save his relationship with his wife. Subramanyam motives were crystal clear, the man just wished to provoke him by using his anger against him. He just wants Ishita back in his life. The man wishes to rekindle the relationship with the woman whom once he threw out from his life.

And he would never let him do same......

But Subramanyam said something sensible as well, expressions are needed in every relationship. Assurance of togetherness is equally important as living together. The relationship is incomplete without expression, from the beginning of there marriage he always treated her just as Roohi's mother, suppressing his emotions which he felt for her. Taunted her on the name of compliment just to avoid her but equations had changed now, he was looking forward to starting his new life with her which he can't start without proper confession.

A confession, an assurance to make her understand all his emotions which he hid underneath his sarcastic taunts.

A confession which will make her realize her place in his life.

The three words which will prove as a milestone at the beginning of there marital life.

A smile rose on his lips while looking at the ground floor, the ongoing baby shower function appeared a fun event, happy couple Vandita and Bala appeared happy, the excitement for there second baby looked pretty evident in their eyes.

Pata nahi yeh Bala kaise itna seedha aa gaya inked ghar mein. Pakka yeh apna appa pe gaya hoga, subbu aur uski Maa ko toh DNA test ki bhi zaroorat nahi hai. Raman taunted looking at Subramanyam who appeared trying to approach his wife but unable to do so due to presence of his little gundi.

Itni planning kar toh li but khud se thodi execute kar paaunga, kisi madrasi ki help toh leni hi padegi and and he spotted Mihika. Next, he typed a quick message to his saali sahiba, to plan his next move.

********************

"Such a tiring day it was haina.." Bala stretched his legs taking a seat beside his wife.

"Yes it was but thank you for making it memorable yaar. Thank you Ishu Mihika itni door se sirf mere liye aane ke liye."
(Thank you ishita Mihika for making this day memorable for me.)

"Kuch bhi yaar Akka, humare niece/nephew ke liye hum itna bhi nahi karenge kya?" Mihika hugged her elder sister making her smile.
(We can do atleast little for out niece/nephew.)

"Hmm but ek cheeze toh reh hi gayi na, haina Ishu?"
(But there was one thing which left, right Ishu?)

A loud call from Vandita made Ishita came out from her web of thoughts. She looked at her sister with curious eyes encouraged her to speak further, "tujhe ab toh woh dance performance karke dikhana hi hoga jo tu aur Mihika prepare kar rahe the. Come on yaar, you guys teased me entire week and now you're just backing off. Come on Ishu and Mihika start it now. Just family members are here."
(There dance performance you and Mihika were planning. You guys teased me entire week and now you're backing off. Come on Ishu and miku start it now.)

"No Akka I don't feel like to do. I'm feeling like to sleep."

"Are nahi yaar Ishu, stop being spoilsport. Vaise bhi you guys will leave after two days. Pata nahi phir kab hume aise time milega." Vandita made the possible puppy face she can. Mihika pulled Ishita with her and soon made her stood in the middle of the hall. Subramanyam who was a silent spectator till then suddenly jumped in middle realizing the opportunity knocked the door by his own, "Oh wow come on Ishita we will dance. Yaad hai na humne saare steps bhi kiye the. Anni ki itni si wish toh poori kar hi sakte hai na hum...." And he pulled a silent Ishita with himself without giving her any chance to react. He rested his fingers on the outline of her hips before he could take a look of her face a hand on his shoulder pulled him backward.
(Oh wow come on Ishita we will dance. We even rehearsed steps for same. We can do little for Anni...)

"There is no need of anyone when I'm here. I'm here for Ishita." He whispered gently to grab his wife attention. For the first time Ishita came out from her trance and her eyes met with her man and the moment was enough to make her forget the rest. Her eyes brimmed with tears as he covered the remaining distance they had, he interlaced their fingers and rested his another hand on her lower back, she continued to look in his eyes as he started to sway on the slow music ignoring everyone.

"But we rehearsed steps....." Subramanyam tried to intervene as Mihika put the song.

"But we don't need rehearsals Subramanyam" he replied straightly looking at his wife. He chose the ignore him and looked at his wife whose eyes were still swollen, the glow appeared missed from her face, she already had removed her gold choker set she wore earlier, the missing gajra and blank eyes were enough to convey the story of her shattered heart. His heart twitched as he found her avoiding him.

He requested all the couples to join them and along Vandita Bala and Mihika Mihir, Ishita most of the cousins joined them in couple dance. As the dance proceeded, her body started to become rigid, inexpressible anger replaced her tears, she became reluctant to dance. He chose to hold her ignoring her moves until her words reached in his ears, "is gaane ko special hi rehne dijiye Raman. Aaj ke din main aapke saath dobara dance karke un yaadon ko dhundhula nahi karna chahati."

And she successfully managed to free herself from his hold.

"Par mere liye toh tumhare saath bitaya har pal ek keemti yaad jaisa hi hai Ishita, toh phir aaj yeh nayi yaad banane ka mouka main kaise chod doon? Us din tum bohot udaas hui thi na jab tumhare paas share karne ke liye tumhara kuch kuch hota hai moment nahi tha par mere paas toh tha, na jaane aise kitne anginat pal jo maine tumhare saath bitaaye aur har baar mujhe ek nayi yaad de gaye.

Jab tumne meri choti si Roohi ko yeh samjhaya tha ki chahe uske mummy Papa mein kitna hi jhagda ho par woh uske paas humesha rahenge tab ehsaas hua ki meri beti ke liye tumse behtar Maa koi ho hi nahi sakti, jab tumne Parmeet ke khilaaf sabke saamne aawaz uthaayi, tab ehsaas hua ki har aurat apne aap mein mazboot hoti hai, jab tumne mere Adi ko bachaya jail jaane se, tab...tab tumne dobara mujhe yeh ehsaas dilwaya ki nafrat ka jawab nafrat nahi ho sakta. Har mod, har kadam pe, tumhare har roop ne mere dil mein apni jagah kab bana li mujhe pata hi nahi chala aur mera dil humare rishte se kuch aur chahne laga, ek nayi shuruat tumhare saath.

Par keh nahi saka, darta tha kahi yeh naya rishta kho na doon par. Kahi tum bhi mujhse door na ho jaao. Tumse kayi baar yeh kehne ki bhi koshish ki par nahi keh paaya. Par aaj kehna chahata hoon, har us lamhe ke liye jab tumne mujhe sambhala, shukriya mujhe thaamne ke liye, shukriya mujhe samjh ne ke liye aur shukriya un palo ke liye jab humare beech kuch bhi sahi nahi tha par phir bhi tum mere saath thi.

Hum dono ne kabhi bhi ek doosre ke saamne jhukna pasand nahi kiya na? Us raat bhi nahi kiya tha, par ab yeh besabr dil shayad aur nahi ruk sakta, I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla. I love you for all those days when things were grey yet you stuck with me, I wish to fill your life with the love which we carved in all those years. The love we need for us, not for Roohi. Bas humare liye."

(But for me every single minute spent with you is a treasure. How would I let go off this moment today, when I know that this moment will turn to be a memory. I realized that you were sad when you couldn't come up with any of "our something something moment". But, I had... Trust me Ishita... There have been many such uncounted moments that remained as a memory for us.

You once said ruhi that whatever fight her parents go through will not affect her in anyway and that they will be there for her always. Then I realized that there cannot be better mother that you for Roohi. When u raised your voice against that pervert parmeet,in front of everyone, I then realized that a woman can be strong like you. When you saved my Adi, then...that moment I realized that hatred is and can never be an answer to hatred.

Unknown to me, In every situation, in every step, my heart has been feeling your counteñance and my heart wanted more from this relationship - a new start with you But I never dared to tell you fearing the worst of losing this new relationship.
But today, I will need to thank you for every single time you held me, thank you for understanding me, thank you for those moments when we were at worst phase still you were beside me.

We ñever liked to bow in front of each other right, even the other night? But today, my impatient & restless heart wouldn't wait. I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla. I love you for all those days when things were grey yet you stuck with me, I wish to fill your life with the love which we carved in all those years. The love we need for us, not for Roohi. Just for us.)

His emotional confession left her spelled, she forgot to blink her eyes as he cupped her face and rested his head against her. His tears glistened her cheeks, the sudden confession left her spelled and rooted.

"Raman..." that all she managed to whisper overwhelmed with his surprise.

"I love you jaana, I love you meri madrasan. I can't wait to start my new life with you."

They were able to hear the faint encouragements and hootings from her cousins, Ishita could hear the teasing hoots from Mihika and Vandita, she sobbed looking at her husband continued to shed her tears.

"Kuch bol Ishu, Raman is waiting for you."
(Say something Ishita, Raman is waiting for you.)

"Ishita ruko......"

Ishita looked at her family members and then her husband who was looking at her with hopeful eyes. She clamped her hands on her mouth and rushed towards her room leaving everyone astonished especially her husband.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 136 3
He waited patiently in the hospital corridor in hopes for the positive news. True he asked her to go away from him but he never knew she would try go...
42.1K 1.2K 22
It's a new dimension to the story of YHM from the point where Subbu reentered in Raman-Ishita's life.
3.2K 184 9
R- ishita its my dream to be a successful filmmaker and now when I got a chance ,I don't want to let it go ,please jaan I need to do this . I( makin...
30.5K 1.6K 21
Raman working in his office totally engrossed in work his sole attention was to prepare a perfect presentation... His chain of thoights gets broke as...