Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

بواسطة BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... المزيد

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

66- Freedom Eve

9.9K 331 29
بواسطة BluePringlez

Asoka POV

A nightmare. Its a nightmare. Calm down..

I whispered to myself as I walked around the camp. I took night shift with Rami and two other Chunin to watch our group. Looking around I saw they were all gradually geetting sleepy.

What should I do to make everyone wake up...

Hm.

I snapped my fingers as an idea came to me.

"Guys, want to play the sleep game?" I asked. Everyone looked at me, tilting their head confused.

"The sleep game?" Rami asked, tilting her head.

"Whoever falls asleep first gets their face drawn on with super industrial sharpie, and isnt allowed to wash it. If they do- consequences are..."

"Death?" The girl Chunin piped up, tilting her head.

"No... We get to call him or her, by any name, for a week." I said slowly.

Everyone nodded, agreeing with the terms.

"And then the person has to dance on a table calling him/her-self all the names. While doing weird dances." Rami added. The three all laughed, and I joined.

"Alright," I spoke. "Those are all the rules, you all agree?"

Everyone nodded with a small chourus of "Yes."

"Okay. So what do you guys want to do as you wait?"

Everyone shrugged. Another man came from his tent, growling about noises. He spotted us and made his way over to us. Dark Hair, No pupil. Hyūga?

"You guys are being very loud." He complained.

"Sorry." I said for them, scratching the back of my head awkwardly. "I swore we were being quiet." I murmered to myself.

"No. Its not coming from you.. Its near Kusagakure. Something very loud is coming from there."

"Is it cursing?" Rami asked.

"Actually... Yes." The Hyūga sounded confused, and shocked.

"Rami.." I raised an eyebrow to look at her, my voice suspicous.

"Its the Asshole Favorite. Probably looking for me." Rami rolled her eyes.

"Rami... He cant find the location of the camp. He is a member of the Akatsuki, an orgination that helps take over the world. He'll kill us all if he finds us." I whispered harshly.

"Naaw, relax. If he finds us, he won't kill us. He promised he'd let me live. So you guys would die."

"Yes," I started, sarcastic. "That makes all of us feel soo much better."

"I'm glad it does so." Rami joked. I rolled my eyes.

"He is heading the opposite direction from us. Not going to Kusagakure either. Looks to the direction somewhere else." The Hyūga spoke. I shrugged.

"Good. Now go back to sleep. You need to rest for tomorow's invasion." I told the Hyūga with a smile. He looked at me for a second before shaking his head 'no'.

"I will take the shift for you guys." He spoke calmly, pointing to everyone.

"You can't do that. What if they ambush you, one person wont be anough, don't be an idiot. Stop being ego filled." I gave a small glare. He looked at everyone.

"Then whoever wants to can sleep. Whoever wants to watch can watch." The two others looked at one another before waving at me Rami and the Hyūga, as they walked to their own tents. I sighed. Idiots... Time to doodle on their faces as they sleep.

We're two short though. I took out two seeds and grew Hikaru and Kaoru to adults, feeding them Chakra and water from the ground.

'Yes?' Asked Hikaru, tilting his head.

"You two are going to help keep watch of our group." I told them. They looked at eachother for a moment before nodding.

'Yes, Bara-hime.' They nodded and spoke. I looked at Rami, who smiled at the two plants.

"I see you have your favorite Kimu."

"Kimu?" I asked, confused by the new word.

"Yes. Its a word I randomly made up, but its supposed to be the plants you give life to. The Kimu are those. You made them, their voice, characteristics and everything. Even though only you can hear them speak." My twin said, smiling softly and looking a small bit sad.

"Kimu? So you have your own?" I asked. She looked down for a bit and shook her head 'no'.

"Not anymore." She looked down, Hikaru and Kaoru looked upset aswell.

The Hyūga sat down next to Rami.

"Hey. What's your name?" Rami suddenly acted happy and random again.

"Wei. Wei Hyūga. And you?" He asked.

"I'm Rami." Said my twin, giving a cheshire grin.

"I'm Asoka, this idiot is my twin." I commented, pointing my thumb at Rami. Hikaru and Kaoru gave us a look before walking off to keep watch.

"Nice to meet you two. Faternal, am I right?" Wei asks. Me and Rami nod slowly. Its quite obvious. However she is older, so when this is all over, Rami is becoming queen. Yeah.

. . .

"Time for sharpies." Me and Rami said at the same time after silence. Both getting black super industrial sharpie and moving towards the girl and guy's tent.

We opened it up and doodled all over their face and arms and legs as they slept. Then left, back to Wei, where he sat on a log.

"So, are you anxious for tomorow's battle?" He asked. Me and Rami looked at eachother before slowly thinking.

Yes. We are supposed to be, arent we? But. I haven't given it much thought. All I must do. Is protect the people around me. Shrugging was my awnser.

- - Kakashi POV - -

Twisting and moving around in my tent and sleeping bag. I found no peace in the night, where I was supposed to sleep. Not only the pressure of being one of the leaders for a war, was building up and keeping me from sleeping, but the addition of the words Lady Tsunade told me.

- Flash Back -

Tsunade took me, Gai, Asuma, Kurenai and Ibiki, along with a number of ANBU and other Jonin to the war tent, where Tsunade would be staying.

The tent was bigger on the inside, then it looked outside. Amazingly, there were rooms. We found our way to the closed battle room, and circled around a large oval table with the most recent Map of Kusagakure we could find.

She dissgussed Battle stragedy, teams, and what to do. The structure of the battle place, what to do in an emergency, the whole drill.

We all listen carefully, and the meeting finishes. Everyone goes to leave and I follow in the back, trying to read to calm down the anxiety on the inside. After all, we are in war.

"Kakashi, wait a second. I need to remind you something." Tsunade calls, I turn around and stop where I stand, letting everyone else go around me. Some pat my head and shoulder as they leave.

"What is it?" I asked, wanting to go relax before tomorow.

"I want you to remeber your place next to her and her sister. They are Princesses. When we finish this war, Asoka and Rami will rule Kusagakure, and have to stay there. You wont have to be married to her anymore. You can pretend like nothing even happened! Isn't that great?" Tsunade probably didnt understand our relationship. A pain stung my heart.

"I dont want her to leave. I love her." I said quickly, suprising Tsunade and myself. A sad look washed over the new Hokage.

"I'm Sorry." And she motioned that I could leave.

- -End Flashback - -

I dont want Asoka to leave.

But I don't want to lose the war either.

Its Tomorow.

The Day of Prophecy.

And This night.

Is Freedom Eve.

*end chapter*

- -

Not much to say.

The next chapter will take up a long while to write.

Tons of fight scenes v.v

So yeah.

Comment

Vote

Somefin!

-Anna

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

6.2K 311 19
Ohayō! You're a 28 year old Jonin living in the Hidden Leaf Village. You've always played things by the book, never straying from what you were taugh...
9.9K 250 27
Yuki And Kakashi are best friends can they possibly fall for each other can they hide it ~okay sorry if im not neat with the story im trying sorry bu...
360K 14.1K 80
(Y/n) (L/n), once a ordinary girl, living her life in the city of Queens, New York, will soon, and literally, get hit with a life altering expiernce...
4.4K 109 27
Reborn As An Uchiha ... -Naruto fanfic- Kakashixreader ... ~What happens when Y/N and her brother get on a plane back home? How will things happen w...