The Hollow (An Avengers FanFi...

a_slice_of_toast द्वारा

Pandora Logan is a fourteen-year-old genius assassin. She is considered a sociopath to most. When she is hire... अधिक

The Infinity Series Lineup
Pilot
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Epilogue
Art
RIP Chadwick Boseman

Chapter Fourteen

1.1K 28 9
a_slice_of_toast द्वारा

I would like to thank all of you so much! You guys don't know how happy I get when I get comments, votes, and adds. I just... UGH! You guys are just all so sweet and kind and it makes me want to cry like I am right now! 

Also, I don't think I'm going to be sticking with the schedule. It doesn't give me enough time to write anything.

Thank you 

with much love

-Bethany 

🔫🔫🔫

My head throbbed as I awoke from my deep slumber. I looked down at my bed as the white sheets were now stained with dried blood. What even happened? I looked down at myself and realized I was only in a bra, but there was bandage wrapped around my middle. 

Then, I heard arguing in the next room. What was going on? I moved my legs over the bed as I tensed as pain subdued my body. It was like I was getting stabbed. I overlooked it though as I put a shirt on. It didn't look or smell like one of my own. It was quite big as well. Must have been Ward's. 

There was one voice outside that I knew I recognized and knew was dangerous. I went to my dresser and peeked inside to find a small rifle. I checked if it was loaded and of course it was; this is me we're talking about. 

I released the safety on the gun as I was prepared for any threat. I sneak up to the door and open it slowly and quietly as to now allow my presents to be known. 

"You're still not answering my question! How did you find this place?" Ward yelled. I could hear it quite clear now. 

"We weren't sure this is where she was. It was just on our radar," the other man answered. "When we noticed a whole bar had gotten attacked by a kid who looks nine-years-old, we knew it had to be her."

I peeked out into the living room to see a slightly balding man in a suit sitting on a couch talking to Ward while Chip was transformed into a German shepherd, growling. The name Phil Coulson popped into my head, along with other words and memories. 

"Hello, the man who is supposed to be dead," I said as I pointed my gun at him. Ward looked to me, worry immediately coming to his face. 

"Logan, you're supposed to be in bed," he said as he gripped my shoulders. I stumbled a little as he did so. 

"Can you not be so loud? I have a hangover, I think," I said as I kept my gun pointed at Phil, "Also, how the hell is someone you don't want to be here, here?"

"Well, that's your fault," he said quite harshly, "If you hadn't freaked out at a bar last night, he wouldn't have been able to find you."

I glared at him. He was blaming me? "Come on, Logan. All of the Avengers are worried about you," Phil said. He sounded so trusting, but I didn't trust him. 

I pulled the gun away from the Shield Director. Ward let my shoulders go as I hobbled over to Ward. 

"Okay," I said. He smiled at me and stood up. "Only if you can catch me," I giggled as I shot him in the leg. He fell to the ground. I grabbed his phone for him. "You were really stupid for coming here alone," I said, "But it wouldn't be fair if I didn't let you get help." I put his phone in his hand as he stared bewildered at me.

"Ward, go grab as much money and weapons as you can," I said, "And you too, Chip." Chip retransformed and nodded as he ran to my room.

I ran to my room to help with packing. I packed all of the essentials, such as guns, money, and... that's about it... 

Then, I heard the door come crashing down. "I guess I missed calculated," I sighed as I saw several agents burst through the door. 

"Go! I'll catch up!" Ward yelled. Then his eyes connected with chocolate brown ones. She wore a skin-tight protective suit with gauntlets on her arms. So this was Daisy Johnson. 

"Come on, Chip!" I yelled as I opened my window. 

"We can't just leave him!" he yelled as guns shot at us. 

"We have to!" I yelled. I gripped his hand with a backpack on my back and a satchel over his shoulder and pulled him through the window. 

"Stop them!" I heard Daisy yell. Why does Ward waste his time on her? Why love someone when they obviously don't love you back? I gripped Chip's hand. 

"Do you trust me?" I asked. 

"Wha--"

"Just answer the question." 

"Yes, I do, but I--" 

I gripped his arm and threw him to the next building. He transformed into a cat and landed on his feet unscathed. I jumped to the next building along with him. His backpack was on the floor as he stayed a cat. I flung it over my own shoulder with ease. 

"Turn into a smaller animal so I can carry you in my backpack," I said as I took off said backpack. I opened a small little pouch and he promptly turned into a chipmunk and climbed inside. I zipped it almost entirely up but left a little leeway so that he could breathe.  

I began running as I slung the backpack over my back. This was going to be the longest and most exciting game of hide and seek tag ever!

🔫🔫🔫

"You okay, Chip?" I asked. We were lying on the play structure in that all too familiar park. There were no stars in the sky as New York dimmed their light with its own. My head was by his head as we lay opposite of the other. 

"I just... I'm worried about Ward. He seemed to really regret being a part of Hydra and letting them get you," he sighed in response. "Why didn't we just go with Shield anyway? They're the good guys too." 

"No, they're not. The Avengers and Shield, by what I remember, are just as or maybe even more so corrupted than Hydra," I argued, "Just because your different and think a different way, they snatch you up and call you a criminal!" I sat up with my back to him and my knees to my chest. "Plus, if I did go with them, they'd have arrested Ward for being both a double agent and for kidnapping me..." 

"He did?" he asked confusedly. 

"To them, that's what it looked like," I sighed. I then felt a head ripping headache. "Oh, god! Ow! What the fuck!" I scrunched up in pain. Chip rushed up to my side as I lay scrunched up in pain on a children's playground. 

"W-we should get you to a hospital, right?" he asked. "That's what Ward said you go to if you're hurt!"

"A-absolutely not!" I yelled as I stood up. I opened my backpack and took out the phone we had stolen. I open it up and look through this girl's contacts and began analyzing best I could with a headache. 

"God! This isn't helping! All of this girl's contacts are absolutely useless to us!" I groaned. 

"Logan?" a voice asked. I turn toward the voice. It was a voice I recognized. I picked up my gun and clicked off the safety. I pointed it at him. "Logan, it really is you!" he called excitedly. Memories came flashing back of my childhood friend who stayed my friend even though he knew I was an assassin. 

"Jordan?" 

I set down my gun as he ran up the play structure to hug me. He wrapped his arms securely around me. "I was so worried," he sighed into my shoulder. 

🔫🔫🔫

I stood in Jordan's shower as I thought of all that had just happened. Was Ward okay? Did he get arrested? Did he even make it out alive? Was he looking for us? 

I scrubbed my hair with lack of life. If I was the old me, I probably wouldn't even be caring if he was alive or not. I probably would've shot him on site as soon as we reached the apartment. To be honest, I still didn't give a shit about a lot of things. I still don't care about dying, but it was different with other people now. Now, I wanted the people I cared for to stay alive and thrive. 

"Emotions are annoying," I muttered to myself as I rinsed off and turned off the shower. I dried off with the fluffy baby pink towel Jordan's mom had offered. She offered some clothes too, but I didn't want them. As I reached down for Ward's shirt, I remembered the cuts on my stomach. "Fuck," I mumbled in pain as I fell to the floor. I struggled to put my bra and shirt on. I did the best I could with putting my jeans back on. 

I opened the white door back into the hallway of Jordan's home. "Hey, are you okay? You seem more apathetic than usual," Jordan said as he grabbed my shoulder. 

I flung his hand back. "Listen, I remember bits and pieces of who you are, but I don't know who you are," I explained, "That person you call Logan, I'm not her anymore." 

"Besides, I can't go making even more connections with people," I scoffed, "I already have enough on my plate; I don't need to worry about another person." 

"You're wrong," he growled. "You are you! If you weren't, you'd have shot me on the spot as soon as I said your name!" He made a good point. Why didn't I shoot him? Was it familiarity? Or was it something else? 

"Come on," he whispered, "We need to talk privately..." He walked me to my room where Chip sat on his desk chair. 

"Ah! Pandora! How many people do you know?" Chip asked as he walked up to me. Chip was only a little taller than me, which I was happy about. I wasn't the only one who looked nine anymore. Chip grabbed my hand as Jordan plopped down on his bed. 

"I don't remember. Apparently a lot," I answered. 

"I have some things to say, but my parents can't know about this," Jordan said, "Hence the fact that we are talking in private." 

"Well, just say it," I growled at him. 

"I joined an internship at Shield," Jordan said, "I applied as soon as you told me the Avengers had caught you, but I have been planning and saving money for a long time." 

"What are you saying?" Chip asked. 

"I've saved enough for all of us to go to Sokovia," he answered, "We all leave tomorrow morning when I'm supposed to go to school and start a new life." 

"How long have you been planning this?" I asked in confusion as I stood up. 

He sighed, "Since you told me you were an assassin. I knew it was a dangerous job and I didn't want you going to jail..." "I prepared for the worst," he said. His face was full of pain and sorrow. He obviously didn't want to leave his family behind, but he felt he had to. 

"We should go to London instead," I chuckled. 

"Why?" he asked confusedly. 

"Haven't you ever read the Sherlock Holmes series? There are mysteries everywhere there," I laughed. 

And that settled it. We'd be going to London tomorrow.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.2M 51.1K 105
Hayden chase, a thirteen year old girl, she is a force to be recon with, everyone steers clear of her, But she has a deep dark secret, what happens...
201 10 8
Alex is a normal girl. She goes to school. She hangs out with friends. She does her homework. She fights crime. Oh did I forget to mention that she i...
36.3K 729 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...
38.6K 1K 31
Y/N was taken as a child and raised in the red room. At 13 she was sold to Hydra's Winter Soldier program. Now 16, she works alongside the Winter Sol...