The Ride Of My Life (sequel t...

De lemonadeinfuser

please read for once in my life for refrence. it's kleinsen. Mais

A/N
-chapter 1-
-chapter 2-
-chapter 4-
-chapter 5 (christmas sequel)

-chapter 3-

138 6 20
De lemonadeinfuser

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!

MEE!!
I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO GET THIS CHAPTER OUT!!

-JARED-

*flashback*

Evan takes my hand and pulls me along the trail, a blindfold still over my eyes. "Where are you taking me?" He giggled. "You'll see." We walk a little further, and he takes the blindfold off gently. We were standing in a field full of wildflowers. "Aw, Ev, it's almost as pretty as you!' He blushed and giggled again, laying out a blanket over some grass. I sat down, and he joins me, leaning his head on my shoulder. I pick a pink flower and tuck it behind his ear. He smiles brightly, and my heart fills at the sight of his smile. I look at the colors of the blossoms, the deep blue sky, and my perfect boyf riend, and, I know; there's nowhere else I'd rather be. (and i say "mE tOO!")

*back to present*

I grip the straps of my backpack tightly as I walk down the large halls of Oaks University. I had chosen a college that was halfway across the country because I was sick and tired of my family. Glancing down at my room assignment, I again wonder, for the 50th time, who my roommate will be. Maybe someone nice. Hopefully, not someone homophobic. Then again, I can always just switch rooms, but I'd prefer not too. I reach my dorm, take a deep breath, and walk in. Well, it was empty, so far. Sighing with temporary relief, I set my bag down and have a seat on my new bed. Not too bad. I take my phone out and text Ev.

crOnchmaster: hey ev, i just got to my new college. I wish you luck, ily. <3

Treeboi: hey jar-bear! I just got to mine as well! I'm walking to my dorm.

crOnchmaster: awesome!

I heard footsteps, then look up to see....

CLIFFHANGER!!
UWUWUWUWUWU

Love y'all!

-brooke <3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

846K 19.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
440K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
662K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
252K 16.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...