Trying to Lie // Fred Weasley

By runnerinbeaconhills

(I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS THIRTEEN AND LOOKING BACK ON IT SIX YEARS LATER I REALISE HOW TERRIBLE IT IS AND IM... More

Author's Note
VERSION ONE
Chapter 1- My Best Friend
Chapter 2- The Story
Chapter 3-The Hogwart's Express
Chapter 4- The Sorting
Chapter 5- Forgive and Forget
Chapter 6- That Missing Snitch
Chapter 7- My Best Friend...or not
Chapter 8- Goodbye Letters
Epilogue
VERSION TWO
Trying To Lie (Fred and George Weasley fan fic)
Chapter 1- My Best Friend

Trying to Lie (Fred and George Weasley fan fic)

7.2K 107 9
By runnerinbeaconhills

Hi LJ1299 speaking

I abaolutely love Harry potter and any fan fiction about it. So just for a try I decided to write one about my two favourite characters... The Weasley twins!!! You gotta love those guys. People think I'm sad cause I can tell the difference but I like to call it a skill. So anyway as you can tell I am pretty mental. This story was based on a dream I had and names of people and places have been changed. Thank you reading this. Vote, Comment, Fan!!!!

P.S: Everything belongs to J.K Rowling

Yours LJ xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 56 6
Written from the POV of Azriel from the A Court of Thorns and Roses series, the reader experiences a somewhat brief story of his childhood from his l...
794K 31.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
19.5K 488 66
It's well known that Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry is rooted in hidden truths and dark secrets, but when Shaye Frazier begins her seven...
237K 10K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...