Babygirl [P.JM]✅

Por jeonkookdaddy

Highest ranking: #2 in messages #1 in mochi (out of 1000+ stories) "I won't stop until the neighbors know my... Más

Text #1
Text #2
Text #3
Text #4
Text #5
Waiting for him
B-day present...
"Babygirl~"
Pervert
Late tteokbokki
What's so heavy?
New classmates?
!!!Hot hot!!!
One-sided
Not update
Saviour
Heart shaker
As long as you are with me
Love Confession
!!!very hot!!!
Was she crazy?
Be careful
Official
Disagreement
Truth or Lies?
Breaking apart
Stay with us...
Cruel
Boss?
Must read.
Park Jimin.
Prank and punishment
Promise (final)
Books & Birthday

What just happened?

20K 528 352
Por jeonkookdaddy

Jimin:
"I love you, Hana..."

He woke up and slapped my cheek, out of blue, leaving me full of shock. A moment later, I got mad at him and shouted because no one slaps a person when they did nothing wrong.

Y/N:
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR? U FREAK, I WAS JUST SITTING NEXT TO U..."

At that moment anger took over my body, I slapped him as revenge.

But, he didn't just sit and look, Jimin slapped my cheeks harder than mine. I scoffed. With all of my strength I swung my hand across his face, hitting his pretty chubby cheek with my hulk like hand, landing him on the cold, hard floor.

Was I too harsh?

           *A few moments later*

A few seconds passed, I saw him no longer moving. I got scared.

No! DID I KILL JIMIN??

Being the kInD human being I am, I asked if he was okay.

Y/N:
"Jimin, are you okey?"
He was not responding to my question, but blood was dripping from his nose. And I saw my handprint on his right cheek.

            *jimin after surgery*

Y/N:
"Jimin, are you not okay?"

Jimin:
"Why did u slap me so hard that I had to get a nose surgery? U are A F*CKING PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER. Do u lift everyday? You are stronger than, Jungkook..."

Also Jimin:
"I hate you, I won't play with you anymore...".    

      And that's when Y/N got angry and slapped Jimin's hand again...

THe eNd...

Jk...

BTW this chapter is written by my sister, and my classmate, and I added a little bit of things. Thank you for making it funny OnonAnujin panddolia ❤️🥺🤣👍🏻

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

23.3K 185 11
-Mini one-shots of BTS (why not😌) -Do not read if you're uncomfy with it -To my beloved thirsty readers: enjoy and grab your hobi water 'cause you n...
163K 4.9K 18
"You can't live without us, but we'll wait for you to admit it." . . . . . . . . Yandere! Obsession| Clingy behavior btsxreader warning: foul langu...
12.3K 220 17
Just read it, it's not like you're gonna do anything more useful anyway ꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ Oneshots from books published on my main account-- @c0sm1c_k1...
148K 7.9K 44
"I don't even know your name yet-" "Doesn't matter. Fuck me first, introductions later." ___________________________________________ Jungkook is mar...