Their Obsession

By NQJqueen

Have you ever wanted someone with such great passion? Every waking moment, all you can think of is them. To f... More

Copyright
**WARNING**
Trailer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 28

12.8K 241 47
By NQJqueen

Damien's fingers tangles into my hair as he pulls me in for a kiss. His soft sweet lips devour me as his tongue swirls against mine. Javier, from behind me, lavishes kisses on my neck and shoulder as he begins to unzip my dress.

"Your skin is so beautiful," Javier whispers against my ear as he pulls the straps of my dress down my shoulders. The dress falls away from me, landing into a pile of material at my feet.
I feel my blood begin to pound through my veins as my heart punches against my chest.
Damien's lips break away from mine and he helps me step out of my dress.

"I want you to undress me April," Damien says as he brings my hands against his chest.

I begin with slipping away off Damien's tie, thinking that the request to undress him is something simple enough. However, as I try to focus on my task at hand, Javier hands cup my ass and begins massaging me. A burning heat begins gathering inside my sex and my hands begin to shake.
I manage to get Damien's tie loose and begin working on the buttons on his chest. Javier's touches begin to move around my waist until he reaches my stomach. His fingers then travel lower and into my underwear and his finger swiftly enters me.

"You're soaking wet," Javier whispers into my ears. "Looks like my girl is hungry. You aching, mon amour?"

I try I speak words but I only manage a whimper and a nod.

"Shhh. Real soon. I promise."

He begins sucking at the skin of my neck as his thumb begins circling my bud and his fingers methodically begin moving in and out of me.

"Focus April," Damien says reminding me of the task I am supposed to be doing.

I quickly begin trying to unbutton the rest of Damien's shirt. But Javier's fingers are unrelenting and a begins wave of an orgasm engulfs my entire body. My sex clenches around his finger, hugging him, as I approach the peak of my orgasm. Javier's arm encircled my waist, keeping me upright, as my legs are soon ready to be out. But just as I am about to reach my orgasm and plummet into a cloud of exploding pleasure, Javier's movement stop, effectively halting my climax.

No no no no no! What the fuck!

"Please," I manage to whimper.

"Not yet. You must finish your task first," Javier says between the kisses on my neck. "And by the looks of it, you are far from done mon amour. Focus, April."

Javier then again begins the sensual assault on my sex, this time slipping two fingers inside of me. His thumb resumes the achingly slow circles on my clit, brewing a new wave of orgasm inside me.

How does he expect me to focus on anything when he keeps doing that?

Instead of the slowness from before, I desperately rip open Damien's shirt, tearing away the rest of the buttons. The buttons fly across my bedroom floor and Damien starts to laugh.

"Looks like you've given her more incentive," Damien laughs.

"Good," Javier whispers against my ear before sucking on my earlobe.

I soon feel another climax approaching and frantically start undoing Damien's belt. I finally manage to get it undone just as the peak of my climax approaches. But just like, right as I am almost there, Javier's fingers withdraw from me.

"Please," I beg him to continue.

I can't take this anymore.

"You're almost there," he whispers against my ear. "Then I promise, I'll make you scream."

"Promise?"

"Promise," he repeats as his fingers slide back into me to begin the cycle all over again. "You're so hot and wet. I cannot wait to get inside you."

My head weakly bobs up and down as my attempt as nodding. I feel my body about to fall as my legs are starting to become weaker.

I cannot take another round of this.

I resume on my task again. Desperately trying to finish before Javier brings me in the verge of another climax again. I try to move fast, but my body has become weak from the last two unfinished climaxes that my limbs feel too limp to do anything. Added with Javier's constant pumping fingers turning my brain to mush and I've practically been almost rendered useless.
I manage to concentrate enough to finally get Damien's belt off and his pants unbuttoned. I simultaneously take hold of his pants and briefs together and pull down as much as I can in my standing position, just as a new climax is about to overtake me. I let Damien's pants fall down on their own to quickly capture Javier's hand before it can leave me again.

"No!"

Not this time. Not again.

With my hand over his, I guide his fingers in an in and out circle motion, massaging my climax to completion. As if I am having an out of body experience, my body begins shaking from the strength of the pent-up climax.

"Fuck. That was hot babe," Damien exclaim.

I am not sure how much time has gone by, as my climax felt like it went on for hours. My legs finally give out, but thankfully Javier catches me and hauls me into his arms, carrying me to the bed.

Javier sits on the bed with me placed on his lap. He moves me about until I am straddled on his lap facing him. I feel his erection pressing between us, and that is what I realize his pants are gone.

When the hell did he even do that?

I feel Damien move up behind me, and he begins to massage me gently. It is as if magically my shoulder nerves are connected to my vagina because with each stroke and press of his hands I can feel the sensation right down deep inside of me. Sliding down, with a snap, Damien undoes my bra claps and Javier slides the straps down my arms and those it.

"So beautiful," Javier whispers more to himself, as he palms my breasts.

My body becomes inflamed from their constant massaging and my sex begins quaking, silently begging for attention. As if he could hear my vaginas beckoning call, Javier snaps the waistband of my underwear as if it was nothing and sliding it from under me.

"I really want to be inside you," Javier whispers.

His fingers caress my folds as his thumb tickles my bud.

"Please," I beg again.

I'm not sure how much more I can take.

"You want me?" he smiles cockily. "You want my babe?"

"Yes!"

Two fingers dip inside me and instinctively my inner muscles clench around them. Though they ease my need slightly, my body knows that they are nothing compared to what I really want.

"Come and get me, mon amour."

Javier pulls his fingers away from me then licks my juices, giving me his seductive challenging look. Javier then lays back and his folds his hands behind his head.

"Come and get me," he repeats.

I hesitate nervously looking down at Javier's massive length. Though I have had him inside me before, I have never done it myself. And looking down at his engorged veiny length, I'm not sure how he ever even fit before, to begin with.

"Don't worry," Damien whispers from behind me, "I'll help you."

Damien kisses down my neck while giving me sensual tickles to help me relax. I take a hold of Javier's erection slowly stroking it in time to Damien's touches. Taking of hold of my waist, Damien lifts me upon Javier's core as if I weighed nothing. I follow Damien's instructions and place Javier at my center. Javier grasps my hips helping me steady myself. Slowly, Damien lowers me onto Javier's erection inch by inch. The feeling of complete fullness as Javier fills me is indescribable. Javier lowers down to the bed, taking me with him so my bottom was in the air. Taking control, Javier with his hands on my waist aided me in moving above him: back and forth, up and down.

"You look exquisite," Damien whispers as he massages my back all the way down to my bum. "I think I've waited long enough to take that sweet little virgin ass of yours. I think tonight is the night."

What!

I want to something about not being ready but I cannot concentrate on anything with Javier's constant manipulations beneath me. I feel Damien disappear for a moment then return again. I feel his hands again massage down my back trying to sooth my obvious nerves.

"Shhh, relax my love. This is how we are meant to be together."

A cold feeling is followed by pressure against my backside as Damien's erection thrusts softly. There is a slight discomfort as inch by inch more of him inches forward opening me up before he finally surges deep inside me. An incredible feeling of fullness overtakes me like nothing I have ever felt before. Damien stills for a moment, asking me how a feel. A barely audible whimper even to my own ears is my response as my senses become overwhelmed. After a beat, Damien begins to move. I grasp onto the sheets for support and we begin moving in a synchronized dance for what feels like an eternity.

Snuggled between them, the overwhelming feeling of being drowned in pleasure overtakes me and a supernova of an orgasm tickled every nerve ending of my body.

~

Javier meticulously strokes my arm, seemingly examining me as I lay against his chest. The room is silent with the only noise coming from Damien's soft snoring. I examine Javier's features in the dark. His strong jawline seems even sharper than I have ever remembered and his piercing greens eyes brighter. The blue moonlight shining through the window lands on him giving his tan skin a soft glow. Javier's eyes meet mine watching and he gives me a small smile.

"See something you like?"

I nod that I do.

"Can I ask you something?"

He says nothing so I proceed.

"Were you in love with Renée?"

"Does it matter?" he says after a long while.

His hand falls away from me and he crosses his arms across his chest. His gaze turns towards the ceiling and his eyebrows scrunch together as if thinking.

Does it matter?

"It depends."

After a long silence, he finally speaks again.

"Either way, she didn't love me. They never do." He says the last part more to himself.

I sort of sadness or disappointment is clearly visible in his eyes.

I love you, I want to say, but the words just won't leave me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

815 17 16
When a young nurse by the name of Lizzie Bennett escapes her life in Boston and moves to Chicago, she didn't expect to find herself falling for a cop...
3.1K 617 9
[Featured on Wattpad Official Romance account] Everyone has got something to hide. Evie is no different. The romance that bloomed with Matteo Sanders...
4.9M 217K 80
❝Hollywood is scary. She is scarier.❞ • • • The night before their marriage, Emily Pinault catches her fiancé in the act of cheating. Completely deva...
313K 4.1K 10
"You've given me a taste of you and now-- I want more." Shayla Hart, a 27-year-old, fiercely independent woman, with aspirations of becoming an arch...