His || Yoongi x F Reader ff

De PPian0

When Y/n leaves her fiance, Min Yoongi, she doesn't realize it will drive him to a dangerous obsession or jus... Mai multe

*A/N - Update Notice*
Goodbye
Noona?!
Blocked
Bacon
Gone
Who Are You?!
Hurt
Find Her
Tell me
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 1)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 2)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 3)
Mistake
Miss Me?
Trapped
Run
Beg (Pt.1)
Beg (Pt. 2)
Jin for Two
Back
Tease
Friends?
Watching
Touch, Like You (Pt.1)
Fuck, Like You (Pt.2)
Scream, Like You (Pt.3)
Dreaming
First
Girls...
Smile
Operation: Forgive Me
Lil Meow Meow
Beginnings
Kookies 'n Cream
Pandas and Pabos
Secrets
Yours, Mine (Pt. 1)
Yours, Mine (Pt.2)
Brothers
*Readers, Help* [Voting Closed]
Oppa
Lie to me
Nightmares
Sacrifice
Kill Me Softly
*90K Special: Movie Night*
Confessions
Visitor
Family Ties
♡LOOKIE♡
이 밤
This Magic Moment
Save Me
*150K Special: P... *
Jungkook: Begin
*Special: Daddy~*
*Kookie: Meet, Cute*
*Yoongi: Meet.....cute?*
*Kookie: Still With You*

*50K Special: Hide & Seek*

14K 422 241
De PPian0

A/N: Idek what this is, I'm sorry!! 😆😱😭🙈 THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT 🥰🥰🥰❤💜❤💜❤💜

Announcer: *Ahem* Ma'am....Ma'am! That is not a toy! Put the Hobi Water down...Ma- NO! AISLE 7 IS NOT A BATHTUB!!!!.....😑
~*~

3rd Person Pov:
"Y/N!! Ah, shit!" Yoongi swore under his breath as he collided with a pile of empty boxes and nearly landed on his face, his girlfriend storming away from him without so much as a backward glance.

"Fuuuck." He groaned, watching her vanish down the hall before making a sharp turn into the lobby. There was no catching her now.

Grunting, he stood up and glared at the obstruction she'd managed to avoid. If it hadn't been for the death traps Namjoon had left lying around, he'd have been able to stop her. Withdrawing his phone, he dialed PD-nim to explain he'd be missing their meeting. He'd fucked up. Big time. And unless he fixed it immediately, his angry lover would keep walking. Right out of my life.

When he finished with with BangPD-nim, he called his manager and headed for the private entrance of BigHit. He didn't need anyone else seeing him chase after her. After all, he knew exactly where she would go.

"She's heading to the apartment. Don't let her leave."

~*~

Y/n slammed the door shut, huffing awkwardly as adrenaline made her shake. In the year they'd been together, she'd never once gotten this angry with him. "Min Yoongi, you asshole!" She seethed, slipping her shoes off.

"Just because my cousin's contact is listed as 'Perfect 😍' in my phone, you ASSUME I'm cheating?! WHAT THE HELL?!"

She checked the clock and marked the time. Nope. Screw it. I don't need this bullshit. You could have just talked to me, instead of accusing me. If that's the kind of person you think I am, then don't force yourself to be with me.

Stalking to their bedroom, she opened the closet and hauled out her suitcase. International dating was hard enough, but adding fame and insecurity to the mix was almost lethal. Tears burned her eyes as she removed her clothes and tossed them into the luggage. She trusted him, and the fact that he had been so quick to doubt her, broke her heart.

~*~

"We've sent every taxi she's called away, Yoongi-ssi."

Yoongi nodded as he tipped and thanked the apartment manager, then looked at his security. "Watch the doors in case she bolts."

My Y/n likes to run...

A smirk tugged at the corner of his mouth as entered the elevator and pressed the floor number. What will you do, babygirl, with nowhere to run? But when he opened the door. Her suitcase sat beside the entrance, a small jacket and her purse waiting on top.

Oh, hell no.

Carefully he slid the lock into place, then  quietly checked her purse for her phone. Once he found it, he removed it and turned it off before putting it in his pocket. There was no way he would let her go without a fight.

~*~

Y/n looked out the living room windows, a headache growing even though she was resting against the cool glass and the view was spectacular.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?!" She snapped. She'd called the manager from the apt line about her missing taxis, hoping Yoongi's name would scare him a little, but it wasn't working. Glancing back at the clock, she huffed. "Never mind." I'll take the bus.

"Going somewhere, jagiya?" A cool voice hummed.

As if on cue, the line cut and Y/n's stomach dropped to her feet. He wasn't supposed to be here. Turning around, she was met with the cool gaze of her boyfriend, and her pulse jumped.

Panic, surprise, and anger twisted inside her, until anger won out and settled like a weight in her stomach. As much as she wanted to yell and scream, she wasn't that kind of person. If he wanted to believe the worst of her, so be it.

You should know me by now...idiot.

"What are you doing here?"

He smiled easily, shrugging away the bite in her voice. "We didn't finish our conversation."

Rolling her eyes, Y/n dropped the phone onto its stand, then crossed her arms over her chest. "Sure we did. You accused me of cheating, I called you an idiot. End of story." She flicked a finger at the door. "And if you'd get out of the way, it'll be the end of us, too."

Tipping his head back, his dark eyes narrowed and hardened. "No."

Excuse me?

Her expression must have mirrored her thoughts because he winked at her, suddenly smiling. "I'm not giving you up that easily, sweetheart."

One of her brows arched. "What makes you think you have a choice?"

Yoongi laughed; the sound rich and full and arrogant. "So feisty. Let's make a bet, hm, babygirl?"

~*~

"5..........6..."

Y/n swore as Yoongi's voice drifted lazily through the apartment. Hide and seek, my ass, she fumed. I can't believe I agreed to this! There was no where to hide that he wouldn't search in the first five seconds.

I just need to lure jim away from the door, then I can slip out...

Moving quickly, she opened the closet and made enough noise so that he would hear it, then quietly doubled back, ducking behind the kitchen counter. Once he entered the bedroom, she'd have just enough time to get to the door.

"9.........10. Ready or not, here I come..."

Holding her breath, she waited until his legs confidently passed in front of her hiding spot, striding toward the bedroom before she pivoted and slinked along the opposite side. With her heart pounding in her ears, she rushed for the door.

Her fingers had just grazed the cool metal lock when two palms slammed into the wall beside her head, making her squeak in surprise.

"Boo." Yoongi growled, his voice low and rough, sending shivers down her spine.

He nearly moaned when she jumped, loving the way she reacted to him. Pressing closer, he diminished the space between them until she was splayed against the door and he was pressed against every curve of her back.
Gently, he brushed the hair from her neck and feathered kisses along the delicate skin between it and her shoulder.

"Looks like I win." He hummed, biting down with enough force to leave indentations. It was a secret between them, one of her kinks and a guarantee that she would be wet for him. A sharp intake of breath told him he was right, and he slid his hands up her thighs, dragging her skirt up, eager for the soft skin beneath it.

"Yoo-ngii" she huffed, trying to push against the door.

"Hmm?" His hands drifted higher, grazing her waist before teasing her breasts.

She gasped at the contact, obviously surprised. "L-let go."

He left another mark on her neck, chuckling darkly when he heard her stifle a moan. "Not until you forgive me, sweetheart."

A snort puffed out from her. "Not until y-you apologi-ize, you ass."

Pulling back, he spun her around and used one hand to keep her wrists above her head while the other yanked her hips against his, grunting at the friction between them. He was already painfully hard.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, making sure she could see his eyes properly so she would know he was sincere. "I didn't mean it."

When she glared at him, he smiled and leaned forward, releasing her hands. Cupping her neck to keep her in place, he kissed her gently. Slowly, patiently, he nipped and teased, begging her for permission.

"Please, Jagi~" he groaned, needing a taste.

When she still denied him, he sucked her bottom lip inbetween his own and bit hard enough to sting, making her gasp. Then he swept his tongue inside and filled her, fighting back as she tried pushing him out.

Tilting her head back, he changed positions and deepened the kiss until they were both panting and out of breath. When he finally released her, a thin string of saliva connected them. Swiping his tongue across her swollen lips, he broke it and smirked triumphantly. Her eyes were clouded with lust and her cheeks flushed.

"I'm sorry I doubted you." He mumbled against the abused mouth, kissing the pain away and stroking her cheeks with his thumb. "I can't..." He swallowed his nerves and admitted the truth. "I can't stand the idea of another man taking you away from me."

Finally Y/n softened, her brows drawing together. "You're an idiot." She hissed, "If I'm with you, I'm with you. I don't play games, Yoongi-ah."

Smirking, he kissed his way up her jaw to the the sweet spot just below her ear, tightening his grip on her when she moaned. He loved that sound, and he'd kill anyone who tried to take it away from him. She was his. His drug, his happiness, his muse. Please don't leave me.

"I know. I'm just afraid..." He left another mark on her neck, "someone will take you sway from me." He pulled her skirt up, and began moving his hands over the sensitive skin of her hips. "That you'll leave me." He slipped a finger under the thin material of her underwear, swiped her slit, and groaned. "My babygir-rl's already so wet for me."

Sinking to his knees, he yanked the offending garment down and spread her legs open.

"Y-yah!" She squeaked, trying to wiggle away. "What are you-AaahhHhh~"

Yoongi chuckled as her body went rigid at the sudden assault of his mouth and fingers working against her center.

"Yoo-nghh" she gasped as his tongue punished her, swirling and lapping, flicking and sweeping while two fingers invaded the tight space.

He groaned when the sweetness filled his mouth. Feeling Y/n's walls clench around his fingers nearly made him cum as he drove her higher, but he removed himself from his pants while he ate, relieving some of the pressure. Soon enough, she tangled her hands in his hair and pulled him closer, a sign that she was close. Greedily, he lapped every drop when she finally came until her legs were weak and she was panting his name. Standing so fast he got lightheaded, he repositioned himself and slammed inside her, making them both swear.

"F-fuck, b-baby..." he grunted, moving inside her. Lifting her up, he carried her to the couch and lay her back so he could ride her properly - harder and deeper, exactly as she liked it.

"A-ahhHHh....Y-yoo-"

She gasped with each motion of his hips, but he knew what she was trying to say. She was overly sensitive from the first orgasm and now she was tightening against him again, driving him closer to his own release.

Catching her mouth with his, he let her taste   herself on his lips and swallowed her moans. When he could feel the familiar coil in his lower abdomen, he moved to her neck and left as many bites as he could on the pale skin.

"S-shit...ja....gi...." he moaned as his hips stuttered. He was so close. Reaching down, his thumb began roughly circling her clit, making her shriek in pleasure.

"'That's r-right...." He gasped against the shell of her ear. "Cum for m-me..."

Dragging her nails down his back, Y/n threw her head into the cushions and screamed out his name as her orgasm overtook her. Yoongi barely had time to smirk when the tightening of her walls drove him over the edge and he exploded inside her, dropping his head to her chest as sweat beaded along his forehead.

"T-that's my girl." He groaned, pulling her tightly against his chest. I'll never let you go~

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

195K 5K 24
Y/N was just a normal 22 year old girl when suddenly-She runs into Min Yoongi on the streets?! Not only that but he's her future husband?? How will t...
1.4K 5 24
I just don't want her to find out I don't think I'm ready for her to find out. Y/N had a very happy life with her fiancé she was so happy to be with...
336K 16.4K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
614 72 27
A girl names y/n get obsessed with an idol named 'Min Yoongi' and forces him to marry her. Will she be able to get his love towards her........or...