Obsessive. [[RusAme//Fanficti...

By 0bsessedWriter

Russia has had feelings for America for as long as he could remember. He goes out of his own way to do anythi... More

❤️One.❤️
🧡Two.🧡
💛Three.💛
💚Four.💚
💙Five.💙
💙Seven.💙
💚Eight.💚
💛Nine.💛
🧡Ten.🧡
❤️Eleven.❤️
🧡Twelve.🧡
💛Thirteen.💛
💚Fourteen.💚
Not A Chapter!
💙Fifteenth.💙
💜Sixteen.💜
Book Two - Stuck Together.

💜Six.💜

6K 171 292
By 0bsessedWriter

•America's POV.

...
Sigh.

I sat up in my bed, it was Saturday! I woke up at four past twelve.. And my phone was non vibrating.. Fuck, someone must be spamming..

To my 'surprise', it was Japan.

(For Japan. For America.)

>Hai America~kun..

>I just wanted U to kno that I'm leaving u.. & every1..

>Hope u understand..

>..Okay.

I was confused.. The messages where from an hour ago too..

•Russia's POV.•

It was around, maybe quarter to eleven. I had woken up, and I thought of this.. Plan.. Before I fell asleep. I can get even closer to him being mine..

It took me a few minutes to get up and get changed. I grabbed my phone, putting it in my back pocket.

I walked into my front room, and my pa was sitting on the couch.

"Hey Pa, я выхожу." (I'm going out/leaving.) I said, opening up the front door.

"Хорошо." (Good/Alright/Okay.) USSR replied, as I left the house, shutting the door. I figured Ukraine and Belarus were still asleep.. Good on me.

I walked to Japan's house, and walked to the back of it. I always knew that she left her window open.. Only the slightest. So I climbed up a tree which was close to her window, and I fully opened her window. I climbed in.

Thank God nobody noticed, and also that she lived alone.

I looked around her room, and saw millions upon millions of images of America and her.

I ripped Japan out of many of the images, and had a few of them, just with America on them. God.. He was cute..

I put them in my front pocket, and I found her phone.. Unlocked whilst on charge.. Hah, idiot. Doesn't know how to lock it.

I picked up her phone and read through millions of dms she sent people. I read some of her dming Ukraine..

(Japan. Ukraine.)

>What makes u say Russia likes him? Plus Russia's not gay

>RUSSIA IS ALWAYS WITH HIM OMG AND TBH RUSSIA IS KIND OF CUTE???💔

>..Japan, wtaf? He's my brother!! Plus ur with America!!

>SO?

This made me sick.. She thought I was cute?.. Maybe even had a crush on me?.. Disgusting fucking.. Gah, this annoyed me. Too damn much.

I clicked to Japan and America's dms. This would change history.

I messaged America on Japan's phones saying:

>Hai America~kun..

>I just wanted U to kno that I'm leaving u.. & every1..

>Hope u understand..

Japan's texting way was annoying.. I put her phone down and climbed out of her window.

I climbed down the tree, and sat underneath it for a minute. I sighed. I checked my phone, it was around.. almost half twelve.

I messed America, even though I knew he wouldn't be up.

>Hey Meri, I was wondering, wanna go on a walk?

I quickly removed what I said.

>Hey.

Thank God he wasn't online.

I put my phone away and stood up, beginning to walk to mine. It took awhile.

I got half way, and my phone vibrated.

(America. Russia.)

>..Hey.. Come over quickly..

>Oh, sure. What's up?

>I'll tell you when you come over..

I knew what was up, as I switched my phone off and walked to America's. Took a bit of time but.. Everything's worth it for him.

•No Ones POV.

Russia knocked on America's front door, and Britain answered.

"Hello, Russia. What do you want?" Britain asked, looking at Russia up and down.

"Hey, uh, America wanted me over—" Before Russia could finish, America yelled from his room.

"LET HIM IN, DAD."

Britain moved aside and shut the door as Russia walked in, making his way up to America's room. He was greeted by a small wave from Canada.

Russia knocked lightly on America's room door, and America was quick to answer.

He had tears running down his cheeks, and seemed really weak. He also had a smudge of.. Blood.. On his cheek..

Russia walked in and shut the door behind himself. "..What happene—"

America tackle hugged Russia, pushing him back into the door, and cried into his chest.

Russia wrapped his arms around America. This hurt him.. "..America?.. Come sit down and.. What happened..? Tell me.."

Russia picked up America bridal style and sat on America's bed.

America wiped away his tears and picked up his phone. He was shaking, and Russia could see the scars on his arms.. They where big.. And bleeding..

"..Meri.. Почему?.." (Why?) Russia muttered through a sigh.

"Because.. O-of this.." America clicked onto a group chat. It was Iran, Iraq and Serbia calling America things. Telling him he should kill himself. Calling him fat and raving on about.. How Russia wouldn't like him. Ever..

Russia knew what he'd do. Take them out one by one..

"..Why are they—" Russia got cut off.

"I.. Don't know.." America cried, then all of a sudden his phone vibrated. The guys were calling him.

Russia took the phone off America. He answered it.

(Serbia. Iran. Iraq. Russia.)

"HEY CAPITALIST PIG."

"Hehe.. Pig.."

"I'd watch out, calling a communist a capitalist, my friend."

"Is that Russia?"

"The fuck you doing on America's phone?"

"I came round his. He's really.. How should I put it.. Depressed? Because of you."

America listened in. He was leaning against Russia.

"Good. He deserves it."

"No. You deserve it."

Russia hung up, and handed America back his phone.

America took his phone, and sighed, looking at his arms.

Russia stood up. "..We can bandage those up for you.."

America also stood up. "..Alright.. Oh, also, Japan broke up with me.. So, I'm back on the market.. Haha."

Russia lightly smiled to what America said, as he looked at him. "Stay in here so Can or Brit doesn't see what you've done to yourself.. I'll check in your bathroom.."

America lightly nodded, and sat back on his bed.

•America's POV.•

I watched as Russia left the room, and I missed him suddenly.. He was really nice to me always.. Always helped me, and I didn't understand why.. What if he loves me?.. No, he's not gay, everyone's said it before, damnit..

I don't think I love him. I'm sure I don't.. We're just friends..

I must have been in my thoughts for ages, since Russia came in with a small bowl of water, bandages and a cloth.

He placed the bowl of water on the side and sat next to the bed, and lightly held onto my arm.

"Oh 'Meri.. Don't ever do this again.." Russia sighed, and he dipped the cloth in the water and lightly pressed it against my arms.

"..Ow.." I whisper-yelled.

Russia picked up instantly, and quickly pulled the cloth away, "..Sorry.." He muttered.

"It's.. I-its okay.. Just.. Uh.. Get it over with.." I sighed, as Russia just let go of my arm.

I lifted his chin up, he was tearing up.. "..Russia?"

"I'm sorry I.. It's nothing." Russia shook his head, and continued to wipe the dry blood off my arms. It hurt..

"No.. Please tell me.." I said, looking at Russia.

Russia just continued. "It's nothing seriously."

".. I'll tell you something if you tell me what's going on.." Before I could do anything, Russia shot straight up.

"..I.. Can't do that." Russia said. He looked like he was going to cry, again.

"Hey.. I'd you need to cry, let it out.." I opened up my arms slightly.

I watched Russia but the bowl and cloth down carefully on the drawer, as he lightly hugged me. He began crying.. It hurt me a lot.. So I hugged back, tearing up.

"..Want to explain?.." I asked, keeping hold of Russia.

"..I really can't tell you.." Russia mumbled, pulling out of the hug, and rubbing his eyes.

"..Fine.. I won't force it out of you.." I smiled at Russia, and held out my arm, "..Would you like to.. Continue?.." I nervously chuckled.

"..Your arms clean..All I gotta do is bandage it.." Russia again smiled, and grabbed the bandages.

..Russia hugged me.. He never hugs anyone.. Let alone helps someone with what.. I've done..

"Oh.. Okay.." I looked down at my arm. He was right, they where clean.. Sort of..

Russia lightly bandaged up my arm, and once he did, he hugged me a final time.

I hugged back, embracing the warmth.

It felt comforting..

Russia eventually let go, and stood up with the bowl and cloth. "..I'll be right back.."

I laughed lightly, and watched as Russia smiled and left the room.

•Russia's POV.

His laugh.. God, my heart skips a beat.. I can't believe he even allowed me to help him.. But.. I do worry..

I walked into the bathroom and emptied the water into the sink. I dumped the cloth into the trash. I looked at myself in the mirror.. Serbia would get it.. And I can't have Phili taking him from me..

I shook away my thoughts and walked back to America's room. He was drawing on the bandage..

I sat next to him and lightly chuckled. "..Watcha drawing?"

"Writing, you mean." America looked at me and showed me the bandage.

America's hand writing was nice. The words '𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘙𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘢' was written on the bandage.

I smiled to myself and looked at him. "You're welcome."

Authors POV.

They both talked about about Monday, and what school might be like for America. Russia insisted on bringing America to all his lessons, and America agreed.

They where happy friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 777 24
Russia and America are practically opposites...on the surface. Both of them have been through things that would break anyone normal. A broken body an...
13.5K 689 21
America is the perfect guy. Russia just lost his dad. Oh man, this is going to be harder than it was supposed to be. /!\ WARNING : This story is not...
66.1K 1.2K 12
( cover art by punkiller1134 on Instagram, other is made by me ) ~ Russia wanted a change in life, that's when he decided to move away from his origi...
360 38 22
Credit to the artist: My friend wanted me to write this skibidi story, so here is a story. America is a tired dad, and Russia is a suicidal alcoholic.