Anastasia (EDITING)

By lllundyy

The love of your life could be the person you least expect it to be. At least that was the case for Anastasia... More

Appearance
Business
Dead Ends
Second Chances
Decision
Split
2 Months (Ana)
2 Months (Angel)
Reacquainting Occurrences
History
Meeting
Overwhelmed
Sexual Temptation
Meeting the Family
The Wedding
The Wedding [Part Two]
Lovers Touch
Coping
Thanks.... giving?
Baby Fever
Dirty Games
Business Trip
A Time to Grieve
Light of Day
Latch [Part Two]

Latch

5K 98 14
By lllundyy

Author's note:

This is part one of the final chapter of Anastasia. I can't say enough how happy I am to have started this book. This is my first official novel that I have finished anywhere! I want to thank anyone, and everyone who read this story voted and commented on it! I love you all very much. It's been quite a journey with everyone! So I hope to see you all reading my other novel's as well. Look forward to seeing your faces after this chapter! Please leave me a lot of feedback I love to read your comments.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Angel looked down in the newspaper as she chewed the cereal within her mouth. Today was a brand new day. Things seemed back to normal. After all it had been about a month and a couple weeks after the ordeal. Ana was back at work socializing with her friends more. This was the life for Angel waking up everyday for the rest of her life with Ana by her side. Tying the knot would be best now. At least that what she wanted to do because she didn't see herself with anyone else, but Ana. For Angel this would be a big decision though. Marriage was a little fast for only being with Ana for almost a year. Some people got married after only a few months. Was she ready for marriage? The thoughts of being married to Ana made Angel happy. This was something serious that she would have to sit down and talk about.

"Hey, yeah I am going to take some time off from work... Yeah.... Send me email, documents, anything that you need me to sign..... About a week or so... I will inform you otherwise... For now report to Vanessa if you need anything.... Alright bye,"

Angel says as she hangs up the phone.

Angel hears the door of the apartment opening, and it's Ana coming in from work. The joy of seeing Ana's face made Angel smile.

"Work was tough today. Janice mixed up some of the work files, so I had to go into the system correcting what she had messed up."

Ana explains as she sets down her purse on the counter top.

"That sounds like a rookie mistake if you ask me."

Angel implies as she walks over to where Ana stood.

"Tell me about it. She's been working there for over three years. I haven't even been there a year. You would think someone of her experience would keep a watchful eye out. But I guess I was mistaken."

Ana smiles a bit watching Angel grab two wine glasses out the cabinet.

"You sound like a boss already my love, I have a proposal for you though."

Angel states placing both of the wine glasses on the counter.

"Hmmm.. a proposal? What does this proposal consists of?"

Ana asks as Angel pops the cork on the wine bottle.

"Well, I was thinking I take you to the lake house. My father never uses it. Plus I figure we never really got our vacation so now might be a good time to use it."

Angel explains pouring the wine in each glass.

Ana nods her head slowly as she picks up the wine glass taking a sip. Ana nods her head slowly listening to Angel's plans for them both. It seemed like a good idea seeing as they hadn't really had the chance to have a romantic getaway in what seems like eternity.

"That sounds lovely baby. Where exactly are we going?"

Ana asks curiously walking over to the couch.

"Washington."

"D.C?"

"No, the state."

Angel says sitting down on the couch with Ana.

"So you mean we are traveling halfway across the country to go to your father's lake house?"

Ana asks a smiling forming across her face.

"Indeed my love. We are flying all the way up to Washington."

Angel states proudly setting her wine glass down on the coffee table.

Ana smiles with glee as she puts her glass down on the coffee table, and jumps onto Angel's lap hugging her tightly. Ana never really traveled anywhere over the country. The most Ana really got to travel is when her, and her family moved in with Jonathan. It had been a pretty awkward transition, but this was different. Angel was taking her to a romantic getaway to a lake house for some alone time. What would happen when they were there? Ana needed to come up with a plan to get Angel back upon her high horse with their sex life. Every since the tragic ordeal Angel had been a bit more cautious with having sex with Ana.

The other night though had been amazing. The way Angel's moans sounded echoing in the room. Ana rubbed her fingers across Angel's lips. She could almost relive that night with the simple touch. Angel smiled to Ana as she leaned over placing her hand on Ana's neck. She pulled Ana closer to her face placing her lips along Ana's, and kissing her slowly. Ana breathed in deeply as she kissed Angel back rubbing her hands along Angel's chest, and up to her neck she pulled her body close.

"See, kissing like this is why I cannot keep my hands off of you."

Angel whispered as she tucked a loose strand of hair behind Ana's ear.

"I never want you to keep your hands off me anyways. I love when you touch me affectionately. It makes me feel like I am all yours."

Ana admits looking in Angel's eyes.

"You are all mine."

Angel states smiling slightly.

Ana leans down to Angel's neck kissing it softly. Angel closes her eyes feeling Ana's soft like feather lips against her neck. Ana then pulled away from her neck looking at Angel's reaction.

"So when do we leave?"

Ana asks Angel picking up her iPhone off the coffee table.

"What day is it? I will have to get tickets for the plane. I'm sure it'll be soon though. I don't want to prolong work for you. I don't know how your boss might handle it. I doubt he will make much of a fuss though."

Angel insists watching Ana play on her phone.

"Yeah, I doubt he will. He pretty much is either playing video games in his office, or gawking at the interns anyways.. H-..."

Ana stops for a second furrowing her eye brows.

"I never told you my boss was a guy."

Ana states looking at Angel.

"I need a shower."

Angel states slipping from under Ana and getting up off the couch.

"Angel!"

Ana grumbles watching Angel creep on the stairs.

"It's not what you think baby!"

Angel tries to sound soothing.

"Angel!"

Ana hisses as she stands up from the sofa.

Angel disappears into the bedroom just as soon as Ana gets a message. Ana looks down at her phone seeing as it was an email from her boss. She opened the email and began to read it. "Miss Torres, I am very sorry about your grandmother. Send her my regards. One of your sisters informed me that you will be needing a few days off to ensure that your grandmother is well. Take as much time as you need. I am sure things will be fine at the office without you. Once again my deepest apologies. Oh, and please inform Miss Falls that dinner from the other night was marvelous. You have a pleasant evening." Ana gasped softly throwing her phone on the bed.

"Angel! You told my boss that my quote on quote grandmother which is in heaven is sick!"

Ana yells heading up the stairs.

Ana opens the door seeing as it's quiet and the shower is running. She walks in slowly the door closing behind her. Angel walks up behind Ana hugging her from behind. Ana yelps with an immediate giggle as she feels Angel behind her. For a moment her thoughts were rendered from the current situation. Angel leans down kissing Ana's neck softly. Ana closes her eyes feeling the soothing sensation of goosebumps rise on her skin.

"You're not getting away with what you did Missy. I am still mad at you, but I will forgive you for just this second."

Ana breathes her eyes still close.

"You'll thank me later, Miss Falls."

Angel states smiling to herself.

Angel begins to sway with Ana from side to side slowly as she holds her close. This was the best moment of Angel's day everyday just being able to feel Ana's warmth along her skin. Ana's vibrant tanned skin looking a flawless in the shades of dark and light from the window. Angel then let's go of Ana leaving her swaying by herself in the middle of the bedroom. Ana's eyes open once she feels the cold presence of the air. She grumbles slightly turning around hearing Angel in the shower. Ana walks into the bathroom slowly seeing the steam from the shower rise up into the air.

"I did it because I needed to have this mini vacation with you. So of course I took matters into my own hands."

Angel states from behind the shower curtain.

"Hmm... I don't know whether to be mad at you for canceling work for me, or to be happy because he gave me some time off."

Ana sighs sitting up on the bathroom counter.

"Don't thank me just yet."

Angel says chuckling slightly.

"Hmm... I'm wondering what exactly you have in store for me ma'am."
Ana giggles as she twiddle her fingers.

"I guess you'll just have to go and see for yourself."

"I guess I will need to get packing, huh?"

"Why don't you join me in the shower first."

"My pleasure."
Ana says hoping down off the counter.

Ana slowly begins to strip off each piece of clothing. She walks over to the shower moving the curtain to the side, and steps in slowly behind Angel who's enjoying the hot water. Ana stands there for a second admiring her beauty. Angel's eyes were closed as the water hit her face, streaming down her neck to her chest. The scars always seem to trigger a turn on to Ana. Especially when the water trickled down Angel's body. Some would think that Angel was dangerous had she revealed what was underneath the suit and dress shirt. Ana knew better though. People seemed to judge a book by it's cover rather than the contents. Angel was a great book. A book with character. A book worth reading a million times. Only those who truly knew Angel for who she was could understand the beauty hidden within.

Angel finally steps from under the shower head wiping the water from her face. She opens her eyes slightly as she smiles to Ana. Ana giggles a bit as if she was a school girl.

"You like the view baby?"
Angel asks her walking a bit closer.

"I will forever love that view."
Ana adds stepping closer to Angel.

Angel chuckles slightly as she leans down kissing Ana on her lips softly. Ana wraps her arms around Angel's neck taking in her kiss, and immobilizing herself into it. Ana deepens the kiss feeling Angel's hands make their way to her thighs and picking her up. Ana then wraps her legs around Angel's waist digging her fingers into Angel's hair. Her fingers intertwine into Angel's now moistened curly hair. Angel pushes Ana against the tiled shower wall. Their breathing starting to increase with each kiss they give. Angel feels along Ana's waist gripping her tightly from time to time. Ana gasps a bit smiling down at Angel.

"You're supposing to be washing up to get clean. Not have sweaty sex and get all dirty."
Ana implies biting down on her bottom lip.

"That I cannot argue with, Mrs. Falls."
Angel states smiling to Ana.

Angel sets Ana back down on the floor of the tub. The sexual tension between them both would never cease. That until it came to wanting to get pregnant. The sex then would come to a minimum. At least that's what Angel came to thought. Ana then walked around Angel stepping under the shower head herself. She relished in the hot water falling down over her face, and streaming down her breasts. For Ana showers always seemed to soothe her relieving her of any stress or worries she may have had. Angel watched Ana do a full turn so that the water completely covered her body. Angel stepped out the shower after a couple minutes of gazing at Ana's physique.

Indeed Ana needed her alone relaxing time in the shower. Not every moment in Ana's life Angel needed presence. Besides she had to make preparations for them to leave for Washington soon. Angel always loved traveling when it came to travel. Her favorite part about the trips were taking the pictures. Every picture had some memory behind it. It seemed to tell a story all in itself. Even if it had been a horrible trip. The pictures always reminded Angel of the good parts. The scenery's. The sounds. The smells. She could almost paint a vivid picture of everything that went on.

"You ever notice how exciting it is to be going somewhere?"
Ana asks walking out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around a waist.

"I always liked that feeling. Almost the same as an adrenaline rush. It's like finding something fascinating. Although it is quite funny when people live in that city, and they're like "been here it's not all that" you know?"
Angel explains chuckling a bit.

"Yes, like some people would say they love California, and others might it's alright because they already live there."
Ana adds smiling as she sits on the edge of the bed.

"Well I could say I live in a bunch of places. But none really felt like home that is until you moved in. Now it all feels like home. I never really imagined myself settling down until now."
Angel admits sitting down next to Ana.

"Really?"
Ana asks her as she starts to dry her hair.

"You're the first girl I've done a lot with. I've opened up myself to you in ways I could with no one else. It does truly scare me, but I know that you won't hurt me,"
Angel makes eye contact with Ana.

There's a hint of compassion lying deep in Ana's eyes. Angel truly did change a lot. Ana wasn't there in the past to see all of Angel's bad habits, but it didn't mean she didn't change. The progress Angel made over the months that Ana knew her truly made an even bigger impact. Angel's father had even changed his ways. It was quite a blessing.

"Well, I am glad that I could have been to some use to someone,"
Ana giggles slightly, and then smiles up at Angel.

"You have done a great job Mrs. Falls. I couldn't be more grateful. You have tuly given me a lot more than I could ever give you."
Angel thanks Ana bowing her head slightly.

Ana walks over to Angel the towel still wrapped firmly around her body. She lifts her arms up Angel's shoulders wrapping her arms around her neck. Angel holds onto Ana's waist smiling down at her.

"May I have a kiss?"
Ana asks sweetly.

"You can always have a kiss, baby.."
Angel whispers as she leans down to Ana's face.

Ana smirks slightly as she begins to close her eyes. Angel rubs her lips over Ana's teasingly. Soft as always Angel thought to herself. Ana opened her mouth slightly feeling Angel's lips initiate the kiss slightly. Angel then pushed her lips down onto Ana's taking full control. Ana gasps slightly, but gives in to the kiss pushing herself closer to Angel. Ana bites down on Angel's lip playfully before pulling back. Angel grunts slightly and licks over her lip.

"I forgot you like to bite,"
Angel states chuckling slightly.

"Oops,"
Ana says playfully.

"Let me make a quick phone call."
Angel excuses herself as she walks out the bedroom taking her iPhone from her pocket.

"Alright baby, I'll be packing."
Ana yells out the door.

Once Ana is sure that Angel is down the stairs she walks over to their closet. She scratches her head slightly trying to think of the clothing she would take with them on the trip. Ana bites her lip as she pulls out a suitcase from under the bed, and placing it on top. She unzips the top flipping it up so that it was open wide. Ana walked back over to the closet taking out short shorts, along with a couple of sun dresses. Elegant, yet ready to explore was her agenda. No accessories. Lingerie yes. Ana thought to herself as she walked over to her dresser. She pulled out some lacy lingerie, a light blue pair and a lime green pair. It would give Angel something to look forward to.

Ana made sure to pack the lingerie deep down into her suitcase. It wasn't exactly a surprise, but indeed it would be nice for Angel to see her in other colors other than blue. Ana always felt the sexiest when it came to Angel stripping her clothes off piece by piece. A vivid image flashes through Ana's mind of the sexual encounters with Angel. She bit her lip softly running her hand over her collarbone. The flash backs upon their sex life excited Ana. The heat resonating within her body started to rise as she wiped her forehead a bit.

Angel had just come back in the room to see Ana holding a piece of clothing to her chest. She tilts her head to the side as she walks closer to where Ana was standing on the other side of the bed.

"Are you OK, my love?"
Angel asks as she sits halfway on the bed.

"Yes I am fine. Just taking a trip down memory lane,"
Ana explains folding up the blouse and placing it in the suitcase.

"What about?"

"You. Me. Us. Sex."

"Intriguing."

"Very..."
Ana breathes as she walks back into the closet.

"I would sure like to know more about what exactly you were thinking about,"
Angel adds hearing the shuffling of clothing resonating from in the closet.

"I know if I tell you what exactly I was thinking then you would want to have sex and I am on a set mission!"
Ana exclaims as she comes out the closet with a white t-shirt and joggers on.

"Alright, alright you got me."
Angel chuckles slightly and lays back on the bed watching Ana pack.

"So what was the phone call about?"
Ana asks curiously.

"I was making preparations for us to leave NY to Washington. I wanted everything to be perfect. So I am having the tickets already paid for, our car already ready to drive. So that we may relax. I don't think that was too much of a hassle. I wonder how long our flight will be though,"
Angel explains scratching the base of her chin with her index finger.

"That will indeed be relaxing. So no one needs to stress, but who will hand the restaurants while you are away with me?"
Ana asks packing the clothes down into the suitcase.

"I am having Evonna watch over them. If there are any problems she is to call me right away. I doubt anything major will happen though. I like to keep my business pretty precise. Any of the workers know they are not allowed to leave abruptly without forewarning me. So I will fire any one of them if need be."
Angel states firmly as she steps off the bed.

"Allowed?"
Ana asks raising her eye brow.

"Yes, allowed."
Angel repeats Ana looking towards her.

"You sound very controlled."
Ana states as she watches Angel retrieve her duffle bag from under the bed.

"I could see how one might think that. I don't have things to be out of order. I realize I cannot control everything, but I can control the things around me."
Angel clarifies opening her duffle bag.

"Do you control me?"
Ana asks tilting her head to one side.

"No I would never think about controlling you. I would like for everyone to have free will. I just like control over some of the most basic human needs. That emotionally, and mentally. It's truly a complicated theory of mine to explain. The plane will be arriving early in the morning. It's a six hour flight so I hope you packed something to keep you entertained."
Angel suggests looking around the room for her things.

"I hope to finish this conversation soon... I'm not sure what to take though because I know once we get to Washington I'm only going to be gawking at the scenery. Not too much worried about electronics, yet that flight will be the death of me. I'm not too sure if I want to take a laptop or not. Hmmm... maybe I'll just take my iPad and watch movies and things. I am definitely over thinking now."
Ana says to herself as she bites her bottom lip.

"Alright well let's finish packing. We have to be at the airport pretty early if we want to get to Seattle at a decent time. I know you're going to love it there."
Angel states smiling as she packs some folded up clothing into her duffle bag.

"You think so?"
Ana asks smiling over to Angel.

Angel nods making sure to pack the necessary items into her duffle bag. This was about to be a romantic getaway, and hopefully they would run into no problems. The night started to make it's way over the horizon quickly. It seemed like the days were passing by fast. It seemed like only yesterday that Angel had met Ana, now they were living together, traveling together, and making memorable memories. Truly this experience was a great change.

Once Angel's duffle bag was fully packed she set it by the bed. Usually whenever Angel packed a bag to go out of town she would be taking her laptop along with her to do some work. This time it was for Angel to have fun. All business was her motto all the time, but now she officially would get some time to relax with Ana and take some time off. Angel walks over to her iPhone and she begins to play the acoustic version of "Latch" by Sam Smith.

Ana smiles to herself hearing the sound of his voice fill her ears. She closes her eyes as she begins to sway back and forth to him singing. Angel comes to the side where Ana stood. She wraps her arms around Ana's waist and sways with her slowly. Ana begins to sing the lyrics with her eyes closed. Angels hands begin to massage along Ana's lower abdomen as they sway.

"Now I've got you in my space, I won't let go of you. Got you shackled in my embrace, I'm latching onto you."
Ana sings the chorus as she feels Angel kiss along her neck.

"How do you do it, got me losing every breath. What did give me, to make my heart beat out my chest,"
Ana sings on as she feels her heart beat rising fast when Angel turns her around.

Ana feels the sheets against the bed along her back as her head hits the pillow. She opens her eyes once she sees Angel in between her legs. Angel smiles down at her then leans down and places a kiss on her lips softly.

"Don't stop singing,"
Angel insists as she trails kisses from under her neck.

Ana continues to sing along with him as she feels Angel's kisses get lower and lower every time. She tries to control her breathing as best as she could. The way Angel's lips felt against Ana's body always made her feel as she were going to burst with pleasure. Angel pulls down Ana's joggers placing them on the floor next to the bed. Her kisses were slow and sweet. Ana couldn't help, but moan softly once Angel's kiss slowly made their way to her inner thighs. Angel slowly moved her tongue up over Ana's clitoris causing her to gasp softly.

"You must keep singing, Ana. That is if you want more..."
Angel teased her as if she had some hidden agenda.

Good thing the song was on repeat, and Ana knew all the words. Ana kept up with Sam Smith's words picking up on the rhythm of his singing. Angel continued to tease Ana's clitoris slightly moving her tongue up and down slowly. Ana tried to hold in her moan, but the feeling of Angel tickling her clitoris torturing kept making her legs tremble. A small whimper escaped her lips feeling Angel's tongue slide down between her lips. It had been a while since Angel had really pleased her orally. Ana almost forgot how it felt when her tongue was down there causing a ruckus.

"Shit! We overslept!"
Angel said as she scrounged around for some clothing to hurry and get on.

"I solely blame you Mrs. Falls,"
Ana says slipping into some clothing as she laughs softly.

"Yeah, yeah I know..."
Angel pouts as she grabs her duffle bag, along with Ana's suitcase.

"We will just have to finish getting ready in the car,"
Ana announces as she looks around the room to see if she would forget anything.

Ana quickly walks to the other side of the room grabbing their cell phones, and chargers quickly. Angel was in a big hurry that she forgot her iPhone. It's funny considering that's how she does business and it obviously didn't mean much to her now. Ana hopped down each stair sliding on her flats. It was going to be a long flight. How bad could six hours be though? Ana thought to herself as she made sure everything was off in the loft.

She then made her way down the stairs to see Angel coming her way.

"I hope you got everything."
Ana reminds her as she hands her the iPhone.

"Only thing I am missing is you Mrs. Falls."
Angel nods her head towards the car smiling.

"Aww... how sweet. Don't forget to lock up."
Ana says to Angel heading down the stairs.

Angel quickly locks the door checking her watch every few seconds. There's a slight breeze in the air as Ana makes her way to the Rolls Royce which Richard is sitting in the driver's seat looking immaculant in his navy suit. Ana slides her way into the back seat.

"Good morning, Richard."
Ana says politely nodding to him.

"Good morning to you to, Mrs. Torres. Didn't get enough sleep?"
He asks a bit worried.

"I look dead, don't I?"
Ana asks him as she tries to fix her hair.

"No ma'am. I think you look beautiful."
He states smiling in the mirror over head.

"Thank you, thank you very much."
Ana presses against her blouse trying to straighten out the wrinkles.

Angel hops into the car closing the door firmly behind her. She then nods to Richard giving him the ok to drive. Angel looks at her wrist watch again as if the time will catch up to them. Strictly all about the schedule.

"Don't worry baby, we will make it."
Ana tries coaxing her as she rubs her leg.

"I hope so. It was my fault. I'm sorry."
Angel starts to apologize and a frown slowly forms on Ana's face.

"If we miss this flight, we will just catch another. I am in no rush, Angel."
Ana says as she looks ahead to the on coming traffic.

The drive was a bit longer then expected. Surely this would make a good story to tell their children. Upon arriving to the airport it was more crowded than what was expected as well. Who would have known that this many people would be traveling or awaiting to see a loved one arrive. It brought back the memories of when Ana first arrived to New York without Angel.

"When I left what was your first thought?"
Ana asked Angel as they sat in the waiting area.

"I thought I lost you."
Angel admits not looking at Ana.

"I'm sorry,"
Ana says placing her hand on Angel's.

"It's alright. I don't blame you. I know I can be a lot to deal with sometimes. I just don't want to ever lose you again. Especially to someone like that Morgan girl,"
Angel says rolling her eyes.

"Not once did I ever think I would have saw you in New York. I call that fate."
Ana states ignoring Angel's comment.

"Fate, huh?"
Angel repeats looking up at the board displaying the arriving planes.

"Yes, fate. Who knew all this would of happened upon meeting you?"
Ana asks standing up as she leans down grabbing her suitcase.

"That's an interesting way to look at it Mrs. Falls,"
Angel agrees as she follows behind Ana's foot steps.

The airport was always a place that you see the most interesting people. Soldiers, family, lovers, foreigners. Angel was dwelling over the events that lead her to her last decision to coming to an airport. Yet again she was about to go on a plane. The anxiety started to rise as she drew nearer to the gate where the plane would be allowing people to board. Ana and Angel made their way to the gate where the flight attendant would be checking their plan tickets. Ana slipped her hand in between Angel's feeling the sweat on her palm.

"Why is your hand sweaty?"
Ana asked Angel as she looked up at her.

"Heights. Heights make me nervous."
Angel said as she walked with Ana towards the gate.

"Are you sure you want to fly then Angel?"
Ana asks her getting a bit worried.

"I'm sure I will be fine. It's just a plane. It's the safest way to travel."
Angel said retracting her hand and placing it inside her pocket.

Ana smiled slightly holding onto Angel's arm. The sight of Angel being afraid of being on a plane was cute. It was brave as well as selfless considering she flew all the way out to New York just to be with her. Ana could never imagine anyone ever doing something like that for her. The boarding part was easy, as well as the seating part. Ana could see that Angel was nervous because she couldn't stop looking around the plane. It was almost as if she was feeling like she was going to drop through thin air.

Nothing Ana could say would make Angel calm down. The amount of pressure Angel was having was something that Ana could never fathom. Oddly as it seems Ana had never really seen Angel under intense anxiety nor had she ever seen Angel scared. Except for the time in the hospital.

"Look at me Angel,"
Ana says calmly looking over to Angel.

"Yes,"
Angel answered obediently.

"We are going to be fine. I promise."
Ana says slowly as she takes Angel's hand into her own.

Angel nods holding onto Ana's hand. The people around settle into their seats. Men, women, and children all trying to adjust. Angel settles back in her seat wiping the sweat from her forehead. She starts to hum a song to herself quietly awaiting for the captain to speak before the plane fully takes off. Ana rubs Angel's hand slowly as she leans her head down on her shoulder.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your Captain Luke Brandon speaking. I like to welcome you aboard the the Delta Express flight 482. We hope that you enjoy your flight from New York to Washington. The flight attendants will be showing you the safety procedures as necessary. Everyone enjoy your flight."
He sounds like an automated message.

The flight attendants take their stance in each of the walkways. One of the older flight attendants dressed in navy blue starts to speak in the intercom. Angel listens and watches attentively the pressure still building up. It would have been better had they done this once they were off the ground. Angel thought to herself.

"Why did you feel like you would lose me?"
Ana asks trying to keep Angel's mind from else where.

"This is hardly the right time to talk about this,"
Angel chuckles nervously.

"Seriously, I want you to talk to me..."
Ana says looking at Angel.

"I never felt this way about someone. Like it's always been me. The things that happened with Vanessa, and then with Nina. That was all my fault. I shouldn't have let anyone ever come in between us..... and to push you to leave me. That was bad. All bad. You're literally the best girl for me. You have all of me. The parts no one else will ever have. I just felt like complete and total shit."
Angel explains looking into Ana's eyes.

"I love you, baby,"
Ana says as she sits back in her chair.

Once Angel glances out the window she sees that they are already in the air. Ana smirked to herself deviously as she looks at Angel's facial expression.

"You're welcome,"
Ana says as she takes her iPad out from her bag.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295 25 16
"with two shitty jobs each, they finally made just enough to rent out a one bedroom apartment in a greasy town in the middle of nowhere. at twenty on...
4.4K 118 19
It was supposed to be a pre-wedding trip for a couple: Ellie and Joe in a wonderful resort in Hawaii, for a week. Along with them, Joe's best friend...
1.1K 197 36
Ana is a quiet girl, she keeps to herself, doesn't go out with her friends, hasn't had a boyfriend since her and her ex broke up 12 months ago. Until...
374 15 17
Lexie and Ally are best friends. They are extremely close. The story follows the pair as they slowly discover new feelings and come to terms with tho...