After The Rain [ Derek Hale...

By -miguelthesourwolf

"The blue skies we wait on are gonna have to come after the rain..." - Nickelback Caterina Stone has just mov... More

welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 11

1.8K 39 0
By -miguelthesourwolf

"Ok, I got a range of pizzas-what the!" Peter exclaims walking past as very beaten up the room a and taking in the scene.

There laid an unconscious Derek and Caterina nowhere to be found. Peter quick placed the food down and ran over to Derek.

"Wake up!" Peter states shoving Derek's shoulder.

No response.

"DEREK!" Peter yells punching his face.

Derek jolts up with a roar and bright red eyes. He jumps into a standing position and looking around the room.

"She's gone." Peter states.

Derek's head flicks to Peter with a growl. Peter walks across the room with a sigh.

"We've got to tell Scott." Peter says taking out his phone, "Hey were got a problem."

Derek sits on the end of Cat's bed with his head in his hands listening to Peter explain the situation to Scott.

"She's gone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.4K 34
Steven McGarrett is the commander and head of Hawaii's number one crime fighting task force. With his partner Danny Williams by his side, his life is...
4.3K 99 14
Hell Spider is an Anti Hero who doesn't have a family anymore. he is the last of his blood line and when he got his powers, evil started to hide. Thi...
63.5K 2.5K 31
[COMPLETED] 'How am I drunk sitting here, thinking about you. I hate you. I hate that you broke my heart and still have it. I hate the way you still...
53K 826 31
THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK OF THE 'Breaking Free' SERIES. 2nd BOOK WILL BE UPLOADED IN SEPTEMBER ❤️ Yasmin Lang was meant to be the new head of the famil...