Rusame ~ I guess?

By Youruglyauthorwriter

Trigger Warnings: Self-Harm, Suicide attempts, Depression, Death, Cussing. More

a/n
A rough start. ~ Chapter 1
Love or Hate? ~ Chapter 2
Continuation from the last chapter but the 3rd Chapter
Yo what's this?!
9/11
Mission failed
Confession? ~ Chapter 4
Help me
Problems....
THANKSSS!!!
OOF
aqqqooq
❦The Meadow.. ❦
I'm very sorry
Ö
Just a Funny chapter that isn't even apart of the story :)
Ah shit, here we go again.
I have an Idea :3
O.o

Nani?!

2.3K 46 56
By Youruglyauthorwriter

Russia's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sitting on the side of my bed thinking about what Meri said. 'Hm, maybe I should give up..' Then suddenly my phone starts ringing. I pick it up.
[Convo;Italic = Nurse. Bold=Russia]
Hello?
Hello, this is the *enter name* Hospital! May this be the country Russia?
Yes? What do you need.?
We heard that your friends with America, is that correct?
Ehm,yes? I guess. What about him?
His brother called us to report that he saw America's blood splattered everywhere and knife wounds on his arms, shoulder, and most importantly his chest. You can visit him since your friends and I'm sorry for your friend.
Y-Yeah-Yeah, it's okay. Have a good day.
Have a good day sir.
*Beep Beep Beep*
I start rushing to put clothes on feeling the tears drop off my face. Once I'm done I rush towards the door grabbing my house keys.
*at the hospital*
"Hello, how may we help today?" the receptionist said. "I-I'm Russia, I'm looking for America's room?" I said.
"Oh! His room is 27." she replied "T-Thank you" I said rushing towards that room. When I got there, what I saw was not good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 312 14
two roommates, one distant and one caring. "𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚," they say. but what would happen if the caring ones life gets destroyed after on...
24.1K 367 36
A charming, easy-going SandWing and a 'cold', stuck-up IceWing. Soulmates, or no? Shipped off to Jade Mountain Academy, and stuck as roommates, Win...
1.3M 57.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...