Distraction

By justapple1

There are many things about Henry that are captivating. Charlotte only wishes that said captivation didn't le... More

Plaid/Flannel
Uniform
Excitement
Hair
Glasses
Lips
Exercising
Dedication
Denim Jacket
Sweatpants & Nothing Else
Eyes
Henry

Kissing/ At last

2.7K 89 49
By justapple1

Him kissing her is definitely the thing that manages to distract her the most.

Not only the kiss, but also everything that Henry does when he's about to kiss her.

She figures that out the first time.

They're sitting on his couch and she's telling him about something that happened in LIMP today.

He's practically pressed against her side, one arm around her, and twirling a tendril of her hair around one finger. All things that have been happening more and more lately. All things that she's been trying to ignore.

His eyes have that same soft look. He's smiling fondly at her, his gaze half lidded.

He licks his lip, and that-

That's something that she can't ignore. She stutters to a stop, eyes darting to his lips.

When she looks up, his eyes are dark, almost like liquid amber or opal or something. Her mind can't even come up with a good analogy right now.

They stare at eachother, her breathing has picked up and his own has also quickened.

"Char?" he murmurs after a few seconds have passed by, voice rough.

"Hmm?"

He leans in a bit closer, their noses are almost touching, his breath is fanning over her face. She really wants to close the gap between them, but resists. The anticipation of what's probably about to happen, makes her feel choked and heady. Her mouth feels dry -something that's been happening a lot when she's around Henry- and reflexively her tongue darts out to moisten her lips.

Henry's eyes drop down to her lips, and he stares for a very long time. When he bites his lip before looking up at her, gaze dark and hungry, she's feels as if she's going into cardiac arrest. Her toes curl in expectation.

When he finally speaks, voice even rougher than before, he sounds desperate, needy.

"Can I kiss you?" he murmurs lowly.

"Yeah." she answers, immediately. She would've felt embarrassed by the almost desperate tone in her voice, but she doesn't even have time to think about it.

Not when Henry leans in and closes the gap between them.

Not when his lips finally touches hers.

Not when her heart stops beating and then restarts and beats like crazy.

He starts of slow, her mind becomes headier. But neither of them can keep up that slow tempo for long. Not when words like need , want and good are part of their jumbled thoughts.

Charlotte lays her hands against his stomach, desperate to finally touch him like she's wanted to for so long.

She loves how taut the muscles feel there. How, as she moves her hands up, she can feel them ripple under her fingertips, even through his shirt.

Her hands advance towards his chest, then his shoulders and then she winds her arms around his neck. One of her hands immediately go to the nape of his neck and starts tugging at the little hairs situated there.

Henry groans against her mouth and sucks her bottom lip between his. Then he winds his arms around her waist, pulls her closer and gently bites her bottom lip.

Charlotte moans, which makes him groan again. He immediately deepens the kiss and Charlotte forgets about time and place and everything that is not Henry. All she can focus on is his arms around her, his chest against hers, his lips, teeth, tongue.

All she can focus on his Henry.

All she knows right now is Henry.

His room gets filled with little, throaty groans and mewls.

When they finally break away, they're both breathing harshly. Henry bends down and nuzzles his head against her neck, giving her a tiny kiss there, which causes her to whimper lowly.

Her hands move away from his neck towards his arms, which she starts caressing.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that." He murmurs, before giving her another kiss on the neck. He pulls back to look at her and raises one hand to tuck a curl behind her ear. Then he cups her face tenderly, leans in again and gives her a chaste kiss on the lips.

His touch makes her shudder.

"Not as long as me, that's for sure." Charlotte says when he pulls away, her smile threatening to split her face in two.

"Yeah, I noticed."

She looks at him with a mixture of confusion and mortification.

"I mean you couldn't stop looking at my lips," he says easily, " Actually, you couldn't stop looking at me. Don't think I haven't noticed."

She gasps, horrified, "What? No! I-"

He chuckles again, "Char, believe me, I had it worse then you. Jasper had to pinch me or poke so I would staring at you, you know?" His thumb moves from her cheek to her lips. He runs it back and forth against her bottom lip, staring intently at the motion, "It didn't even matter what you were doing. Talking, smiling, doing homework. And every time you wore those really short shorts," his eyes darken as he says that. He closes them for a moment, giving a groan that can only be called 'pained', before he opens them again.

"I bet I could guess how you were feeling," Charlotte says as she gives him a comforting pat, "Kind of the same as when I saw you shirtless, probably."

"Yeah, you liked that, huh?" Henry says with a playful smirk.

"Oh, shut up."

"Or what, Char?" his voice drops, his eyes become half-lidded again.

Cheese and rice.

Charlotte swallows, trying very hard to not let him get to her.

She's kind of failing.

"Or-"

"Uhuh?" He murmurs, leaning closer.

"Or you won't get any more kisses."

He's so close, that she sees the little specs of dark brown in his eyes.

He raises an eyebrow, "Really."

It's not even a question. He obviously doesn't believe her.

She nods assuredly, " Yes!"

"I don't think you can hold it up."

"Of course I can."

"You'll be craving my kisses, Char. Do you really want to go through that when we've only just started kissing?"

"You're not that good, Henry." she says, rolling her eyes.

Even she doesn't believe that statement though.

"Oh, I am. I'm pretty sure I'm...really good with my mouth."

She rolls her eyes again, "You have such a huge ego."

"Because I know I'm good."

"You're not."

"Are you sure about that?"

He doesn't even give her time to answer, moving towards her neck and -gasp!- sucking at the juncture between her neck and shoulder.

Her hands automatically fly towards the back of his head, grabbing his hair and pulling at the strands tightly as she arches to give him more access to her neck.

He sucks harder and she really tries to hold it in, but ends up moaning anyways.

Loudly.

She hopes his parents aren't home, or at least didn't hear that.

Henry pulls away and looks at her, smirking smugly.

"So?" he asks her, "are you still sure?"

She looks back at him, slightly dazed, "That wasn't fair."

"I had to prove you wrong."

"Yeah, well, it was kind of worth it."

Henry gives her intense look. His pupils are absolutely blown out.

"It was, wasn't it?" he murmurs.

"Yeah."

"Well, good. Cause I'm about to do that again."

"Yeah, okay." Her head is swimming with anticipation.

"I love you, Charlotte."

Okay, not what she had been anticipating. But

"I love you too, Henry." She says softly.

She really, really does.

The way his face lights up is just..ugh.

It's too cute.

She leans forward and this time, she's the one who initiates the kiss, making sure to suck on his bottom lip before moving down towards his neck, giving him the same treatment that he had given her a moment ago.

The way he groans is satisfying. She can do this forever.

She probably will, she thinks as he pulls her onto his lap. And he probably wouldn't mind.

Oh, and by the way, she (plus half of the school) was right.

His lips are absolutely kissable.

The end.

-------------------

And that's the end! Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 2.1K 20
~ COMPLETED ~ Charlotte starts to date a new boy in her class, and Henry gets over protective. Charlotte ignores it at first, but starts to get mad w...
9.8K 133 19
And maybe a bit aonete on the side
82.6K 1.8K 35
Even after saving auradon from her wicked mother many students still didn't believe that the villian kids should stay but the girls hated how she st...
26.9K 523 16
It's a little thing. Barry waked up on his room in Joe's house. Something's changed ... or not? Will Barry find the true, and will he return to his t...