Who Am I? || Bts Hogwarts AU

By zdksoo

A girl was born from an unknown family.She was clueless about her identity and at the same time, she didn't k... More

Beginning: Introducing
s n e a k p e e k 🐍
1: 'Dreams'
2: Diagon Alley
3: Houses
4: Dorms
5: classes
6: classes [pt.2]
7: Potion Class
9: Books
10: Gone
The Door That Only I Can See
11: Hospital
12: A Toad
WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?
13: Teeth
14: The 'Feast'
15: Narcolepsy
16: No one!
17: Detention!
18: 'She'?

8: The dungeon

449 17 9
By zdksoo

"you got him mad, luckily he didn't deduct any points", Irene said to Aurobella as soon as they walked out of the class.

"He's in Slytherin, I dare, he'll never", Aurobella answered coldly.

Professor Snape went out the first. Shouldn't he say any finishing words? He didn't, that made the class went chaos as soon as he rushed out of the class.

During the intermediate time, they walked to the D.A.D.A class. It was located at the Serpentine Corridor, the third floor, classroom 3C.

"I personally think that the Defence Against the Dark Arts class shouldn't be taught. The students will never know that only evil can defeat the evil ones", Aurobella said with concern.

"But, we must defend ourselves from any dark arts. It's for our own safety",

"Huh- What's the point of being in Slytherin?", She snapped.

The awkward silence showed up. And only the pitter-patter of footsteps echoed the stairs.

~

They entered the class, as usual, the professor hadn't been there yet. The familiar looking container was neatly arranged on the table. Since it was the first day, every class must the four houses must be in. Which made them two entered the class and it's always been crowded. They'll only stay quiet if the professor came in.

"Oh! I forgot to bring my D.A.D.A book!", Aurobella shocked.

"Oh, well. The bell rang--"

"You'll be late even if you go and take it"

"I know.. that's why I'm not going to", she sat on the seat.

But, not long after, the Professor came rushed into the classroom he was wearing his fancy looking robes and silver colored wand was held. He spun and neatly combed his hair with his hand, his style was very similar to Professor Lockhart except for their body sizes, this Professor was slimmer. But... No one knows him since he hadn't gone to Hogwarts yet.

"Why are you guys sooooo noisy!", He annoyed as he did those weird hand gestures.

"Okay... Calm down. Take your seats and open your books--",

"Just on the first Unit.. But-- Oh, ya! I forgot!", He spun to the students.

"I am Professor A. Ansteins. I'm teaching you---",

"Defense Against the Dark Arts", he flicked his wand and sparks were showing.

"And.. You! WHERE IS YOUR BOOK!", He yelled all of sudden as he pointed his wand towards Aurobella.

"I left it at my dorm", she replied instantly.

"U-huh? No books, no apologize? You are showing your bad manner to me-"

"Even on your first day!!!!", the whole class went silent. The students were frozen all of sudden

"Nowww... Take my book and go to the corner over there... Ask for apologies because you forgot to bring it untiiillll!!!- It forgives you!!", he gritted his teeth.

Aurobella went there as he ordered. But, he didn't know that the innocent face she made hide thousands of hatreds just because of one small mistake that she made to him. She stayed silent but, she didn't lower down her head like the others would do when they got scolded.

And there she was, being treated like a fool, separated, because of one small mistake. But, she was thankful, not because she finally realized that she did wrong but it because she always wanted to be alone.

"and those are my Whomping Willow's leaves", she sighed, glanced towards the professor.

"These are Whomping Willow's leaves. I will teach you how to defend yourself against this tree. Well, there's no way other than DON'T GO NEAR THIS TREE! Orrr.... You'll die!", he went overreacted and emotionally ran all over the class.

And... That made the students had mixed feelings towards his actions, whether he was nice or just tried hard and ended up looking very annoying. It was only for the first hour, and many more classes and hours with him are awaiting. A friendly reminder, that it was Hogwarts. Sometimes, students were cleverer than the Professor. Hoping that no one ever put on dark arts on him.

The class ended well. Aurobella walked out as soon as the bell rang and didn't even look at the Professor. But, here was the thing, she was in Slytherin soo.. There must be something why she was sorted there even if she didn't look bad, maybe by the appearance but not by the heart. She went to her dorm and changed her outfit, because that what the others did so, she followed.

~

It was about 3.00 o'clock when she started to take the book that she bought at the Flourish and Blotts and read it, under a tree. Not the Whomping Willow, or she'll be dead, the branches will crash her bones but, another tree just nearby the Quidditch field. it was peace there, no one will find her, at least, and if she got tired of reading, she might watch the teams practicing their Quidditch, it was cool, she stated.

But, why did it bother someone, when she just read a book? Yet, she didn't but, a guy showed up with his friend. Sound familiar enough? They were Jungkook, and the guy in front was Yoongi, was lighting a lighter, back at forth on his left hand.

"Aye? Whatcha doin' down here?", he questioned.

He clearly sees what is happening and acts blind. Maybe his bangs are too long and cover up his eyes. If that then, his world goes dark? His vision goes dark too? all over?

She smirked all of sudden, stood up and neaten her clothes.

"I am swimming.. Can't you just see?", she replied unpretentiously.

Jungkook who was keeping a straight face, burst into laughter. His saliva sprayed to Yoongi's hair.

"Oops, Sorry", he tried to hold his laugh.

"Just be conscious of who you are!--",

"I can say that you're here just because of luck!", He approached Aurobella.

"And I can say that you're here just because of your rich father", She smirked and tried to walked away.

Once she spun away, Yoongi yelled, "Just Remember Aurobella! I know that you don't belong to be in Slytherin!".

She took a long sigh, whatever.

She walked back to her dorm since its already 5.00 o'clock. You can't come back there late or otherwise, the prefect especially the 'chatty' one will send you to the office! Then, she had her lunch.

The three wondered where she was for hours. She was disappeared all of sudden and can appeared back without anyone knowing.

"Just like what she did, we were asking her to watch the our Quidditch team practice today, but in a blink of an eye, I turned around and she was nowhere to be seen", Leighanne mumbled while she was combing her hair, to Elizabeth who was reading a book and Irene who was eating on her bed.

"Yeah, she brought a very thick book, by the way", Irene replied while she was chewing some gummies.

"Urgh! She just weirder than Sophie. Sophie is just isn't friendly but she.. (sigh) Just don't like to share something she know to us. She's a bit secretive", Elizabeth stated as she focused on the book. It was Magical Me by Gilderoy Lockhart, by the way.

"And she can be here anytime--",

Just by the time, a girl stepped in without any noise, and rushed to her closet. It was Aurobella.

"You were right, Lizzy", Irene said.

By the time during their night time, the students weren't allowed to wander around the castle except for those who were on detention but, it was the first day, so, pretty much every professors were being nice and full or forgiveness. Try messed up on the next day or, you'll be finished.

The time went eight when the dinner finished. Jin and V seemed to enjoy it very much. Jimin was busy with his book. There were a couple of them on the table. J-hope was half asleep while Yoongi and Jungkook were laughing, bullying a guy, who was in Ravenclaw. A quick reminder that, sometimes, Ravenclaw could be.... Nerdy

Aurobella stood up, ready to go to the Slytherin common room. Strict warn from the prefects that they should gone to their dorms before nine because, everyone don't want to know what will happen.

Irene and the three were planning to spend the intermediate time to have a walk around the castle. It was a beautiful view there during the night time.

She was on her way to the dungeon just where her dorm was. But, something fishy was happening. All that she knew was she was alone but, a shadow kept tracking her and it wasn't hers anyway. I am here all alone, don't I?

Along her way, there'll always be the curious looking corridor that she passed by. She looked towards it with a curious thought. Isn't this is the place? Just by the corner where she tried to sneak in and a pitter patter of footsteps echoed the corridor with a roughly spoken whisper.

The Halfblood Prince? Who is that? She slowly took her step in to see what exactly happened but, what she could hear was "the kid must be safe!", And that made her startled and spun.

The footsteps sounded clearer. Proof that someone walked out of the corridor. Sweat flowed, she was panicked and without wasting any time, she ran to her dorm.

Pureblood. She was out of her breath and sat on the couch.

"You?", A guy questioned.

"You were following me All the time--", he continued as he seemed to put a weird looking bottle on the table

"Monster??? W-w-what...",

"Why should I?", She asked.

"You just stop questioning stupid questions. How could a filthy mudblood would be sorted in Slytherin?",

"I bet, you put a spell on the hat", Namjoon gritted his teeth.

"You've been acting weird since the day I met you! So, you want to accuse me such illogical accusations?", She denied and stared at the bottle.

"But yet, everyone will know the truth. Once You're expelled, my work will become easier", he glared sharply towards Aurobella.

"Oh yeah? We'll see--",

"Plus, every words you said about me was completely insane",

"I'm tired", she left him there and walked upstairs.

"Damn it!", He yelled as soon as she wasn't there and hardly kicked the couch.

He was shocked to see the weird looking bottle was on the table and picked it up to his dorm.

"What a fool!",

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 95.4K 7
•A Wattpad Twice-Featured Story. *Previously named Elle's Saviour* At 25 years old, Elle Barrett resorted to escorting to provide for her son and un...
6M 235K 50
The characters are highly complex and they exist in a world that values strength over compassion, only the strong survive. The life inside the pack m...
4.9M 133K 28
This is the original, unedited version of Light as a Feather, Book #1. This book was the inspiration for the Hulu Original Series. The revised versi...
13.1M 276K 46
*Wattpad Featured Story* While forbidden fruit is said to be sweeter...it usually is. Elliot Monroe always found herself tangled when it comes to lov...