For You. {cOmPleTed}

By psyxhedelicc

Seventeen year old Katherine (Kate) Hart lived in the bad part of the state. Eighteen year old Stryder O'Brie... More

the one where it all begins.
the one where they meet.
the one with the school.
the one with Autumn.
the one with the job.
the one where the girl has guts.
the one where they get closer.
the one with the glass fiasco.
the one with the cramps.
the one with the 'dating'.
the one with the longboards.
the one with Prom
the one with the truth
the one with the town.
the one with her dad.
the one with the birthday
the one with the proposal
the one with the christmas party
the one with the phone call
the one with two years
the one with today's the day
the one with the feelings
the one with the surprise
the one with the happy ending.

the one with the flight.

5 3 0
By psyxhedelicc

-thirteen-

Kate

Autumn walks up to me and gives me a hug. "We figured you'd be so distracted with the trip and Prom, then Stryder doing whatever he was doing," I look behind me and he blushes lightly. I roll my eyes and turn back to Autumn. "That it'd be the perfect opportunity to surprise you." I hug her once more and smile. "Thank you, everyone," I say, pulling back. I see Autumn go to say something but her eyes look behind me. She nods lightly and doesn't say anything. I look between Stryder and her and shake my head.

I sit on Stryder's bed and watch everyone file out of the room. Stryder stays and sits next to me. "I'm going to take you a bunch of places you've always wanted to go." I shake my head. "I can't accept that. Italy has got to be a lot of money." He stands up and it startles me. I laugh and he takes my hands, pulling me up. "It's your birthday and from what I've heard from your dad, this will be your first birthday not at the house." I look down shamefully. It's true. We were so tight on money that I always spent my birthday with Gunner and Dad in the house.

He takes my chin with his fingers and lifts it up so I can look at him. "I forgot how much taller you are," I say, trying to change the subject. He smiles, then shakes his head. "Don't change the subject." I smile like a kid. He pulls me to my room. "Go get ready. We're leaving in an hour." He closes the door and I'm alone. I smile to myself unknowingly as I get into the shower. I wash my body and sit there thinking. What were we going to do today? How does he know the places I'd like to go?

Gah, damn Autumn. I turn the handle and get out, grabbing my towel, and walking to my closet. I put on my underwear than grab a pair of jean shorts. I grab a light pink shirt and tuck it in, grabbing a black belt and looping it through. My socks are higher than my sneakers as I put them on but I don't care. I go to the bathroom, filling in and darkening my eyebrows. I put on a coat of mascara, then some lip gloss. I look myself in the mirror and nod at my final work. I didn't look half bad. I grab my phone and chapstick, putting them in my back pocket. I go downstairs and meet Stryder. He pulls my arm to his car and I wave at the adults. I find Autumn, Ryan, and Noah in the back waiting. As we get in, me in the passenger's seat obviously, I look at Noah.

"She was needed at the hospital." I nod and he smiles. I look forward and we drive past the gates. It was around twelve thirty right now and we had to be at the airport tomorrow at five. I just hoped today wouldn't make me too tired. We arrive at a really big roller coaster place in an hour. I look at Stryder wide-eyed. He smiles and I jump up and down in my seat. "Oh my god. Let's go! I can't wait!" I get out of the car and dance happily in the parking lot. "What's her problem?" Noah asks smiling. I look at him and smile sheepishly. Stryder walks up behind me and grabs my waist, pulling me into him. "She's never been on a roller coaster." Autumn already knew that's how Stryder knew, but the boys gasp. "How in the world have you never been on a roller coaster?" I look at them and it takes them a second but they nod knowingly.

We walk through the front entrance my giddy ass jumping up and down. Stryder puts his big hand on my shoulder, calming me down. I look up at him sheepishly. "Once you're done freaking out, point to the first ride and that's where we'll go." I nod, looking all around. I pick the least fun looking one. "I want to start from bottom to top. The best ride at the end." They all nod and we go on ride after ride. I'd never had so much fun.

It was six now, getting dark. Stryder decided he would hold off the other activities for another date. After we ride the last ride, my hairs a mess but I'm smiling wider than I had before from the start. We start walking toward the exit, exhausted from the activities. "Thank you so much for bringing me here. This has literally been the best day of my life." I say skipping ahead. I look behind me to see Stryder and the boy's smirking. Autumn wasn't paying attention. We walk past a photo booth and I stop in my tracks making Ryan run into me. We both laugh but I look at Stryder and smile evilly. I take his hand and pull him into the booth. "We're going to take pictures to remember tonight." He rolls his eyes and I smile.

The first countdown starts and his face is neutral, so I copy him. The flash goes off and I turn around accusingly. "You have to smile!" He stares at my lips. We were so undeniably close to one another. The flash goes off and we make eye-contact. He leans in and our lips touch once again. It's slow and soft at first but quickly is full of hunger. The next two flashes go off but we continue to make out, not caring that the pictures were being printed.

I hear a gasp and the curtain is ripped open. Stryder and I pull away quickly. I look at Autumn with a face redder than her hair. Stryder only smirked. Ryan still hadn't known that our relationship was fake so as he sits on his phone, Noah, and Autumn smile knowingly. I get out of the booth and start speed walking to the car. I get in the back and ignore Stryder the entire time. I probably look so flustered and there's nothing I can do about it. I wave bye and say thank you to everyone before running upstairs and to my room. I pace my room. That was an actual kiss.

No one was around. It was so real. My door opens and I had figured it was my dad because I was in such a rush. I turn around quickly and my mouth is inches away from Stryder's chin. I look up in surprise. He pushes me into the wall behind me, pinning my arms above my head.

I look at him scared. What's he doing? We make eye contact and he smiles evilly. He bends down and smashes his lips into mine. This felt much more real the last time we kissed in my room. He removes his hands from my wrists and rests them on my waist. His grip tightens and everything starts tingling. His right-hand moves up and he squeezes my boob. My knees grow weak and he keeps me up with his left hand. We kiss roughly and passionately. It lasts for a good minute when he pulls me to my bed and pushes me down. I lay there, on fire, craving for his lips to return. He takes off his shirt and I start drooling. Those abs, I could stare all day. He leans over me and starts biting my neck. He kisses, leaving a trail on my jaw. He starts sucking on my sweet spot and my back lifts off the bed slightly.

A small moan escapes and I can feel his smile on my skin. We've never done this much, he's never heard me moan. But it felt so right, his hands holding my waist. His hand slowly starts going farther and he starts rubbing my kitty through my shorts. Of course, I still felt it so that one feeling enters my stomach. The one that made me hornier than before. I grab his shoulders and squeeze as his kisses get rougher. Before I know it, my underwear and shorts are on the floor. I lay half-naked in front of my childhood best friend. How weird.

He spreads my legs with a smile. He leans down and starts to eat my inner thighs. He moans and gets closer to my clit. Quickly he's eating faster than Gunner ever had. My hand finds his hair and I push harder as he takes his right hand and starts rubbing. My body fills with pressure and it was getting way too hard to contain. My body starts jolting with pleasure and he looks at me with a smile. Our mouths meet again and I'm fully aware that my essence was still all over his mouth, but I didn't care. I felt so good.

A knock sounds from the door that startles us both. "Hey, sweetie can I come in?" Anna asks. Stryder's face turns from cocky to almost shitting his pants scared. Breathlessly I reply. "H-Hold on one second," I yell. Stryder grabs his shirt and runs into the bathroom. I quickly put my pants back on and I lay under the covers, hiding any possible marks. "Come in," I say and the door opens slowly. "A-Are you okay sweetheart? You came into the house looking upset. Were you just crying?" It takes me a second but I nod. My heart has never thumped so fast. "I just saw some old classmates at the theme park and it made me sad." She nods.

"Okay, as long as you're okay." I smile lightly. She turns to leave but stops in her tracks. "Where's Stryder?" My heart skips a beat. "If he hadn't followed me inside, he's probably at Noah's house getting ready for tomorrow." She nods slowly. I could tell she didn't believe me but there's no way I'm admitting to what was just going on. She leaves and about two minutes later Stryder comes out of the bathroom. I look at him weirdly. What the hell was going to happen to us now?

"I-" He shakes his head. "I shouldn't have done that. We shouldn't have even kissed in that booth. But mother of god, seeing you so excited and happy did things to me. Plus knowing it was my doing, I couldn't control myself. I'm sorry." I look at him and I'm about to say something but he shakes his head. "If you say another word I'm going to end up ripping your clothes off." I nod questionably. "See you in the morning." He says, rushing out the door. I get under the covers and scream. What did I just get myself into?

***

My alarm blares and I look at the time. Three thirty in the damn morning. I yawn and pull myself out of bed. I put on some leggings, throw on a loose t-shirt, then I slip into my Birkenstocks. I put my phone and charger into my carry-on bag. I go all the way downstairs to find Stryder, the only one awake. I said bye to my dad yesterday and Stryder said bye to his parents yesterday so they wouldn't have to wake up at this time.

We avoid eye-contact but he takes my bags and puts them into the car. "You can sit down, we don't have to leave for another ten minutes." I look up and he's gone, but I do as he says. I go to the couch and lay down. I stare at the ceiling then I rest my eyes. It'll only be for a couple of minutes.

Everything starts drowning out and I'm only aware of my presence. I feel someone touching my shoulder but I can't care enough to try and figure out who it is. My body suddenly becomes weightless and I become so comfortable I fall into a deep sleep.

***

"Awe, look at you two!" "Are those hickey's?!" "They're not actually dating?" "Okay, but look how comfortable she is on his shoulder." I jolt awake. I rub my eyes and see five pairs of eyes staring at me. My head was resting on someone's shoulder. I sit up and look to my left to see those familiar brown eyes staring back at me. My cheeks start to burn and he smiles that infamous smile. No one was driving so I figured we were in the uber now, on our way to the airport. I lay my head back down on his shoulder but I was much more aware of what was happening. At least I thought so. "Didn't I fall asleep on the couch?" I ask.

I feel his shoulder vibrate and I look up quickly. "What?" He laughs lightly. "When I told you to sit on the couch, you laid down, then fell asleep. I tried to wake you up, but you wouldn't budge so I just carried you to my car. Then you wouldn't wake up as I pulled into Noah's driveway so I carried you into the uber. I had to sit you next to and you ended up leaning on my shoulder. I felt bad so I just let you lay there." I look at him with pink cheeks. I might've been embarrassed but it didn't matter. He really did all that for me.

He looks at me and our eyes lock. I pull him into a side hug. Then I rest my head on his shoulder once more. "Gross, get a room!" Autumn says teasingly. I ignore her and stare at my shoes. As awkward as I thought it was going to be, I'm quite surprised not much has changed. We can't go back to 'just friends'. There's too much sexual tension. But we were okay right now so I'm happy.

We get out of the car, grab our bags, and rush through the crowds to our gate. All my friends are rich so they all had bought a first class ticket. I tried with everything to not let Stryder buy me one. I was perfectly fine sitting in the middle class by myself. The girls yelled at me in front of everyone. I quickly shut up and just let them buy me one because it wasn't worth the embarrassment. It was four fifty and we were allowed to start boarding. I took my seat next to a window, Stryder next to me. Autumn was behind me and Alicia was in front of me. The other two idiots were next to their girls.

As people continue to get on I look at Stryder nervously. "I-I've never been on an airplane. How does taking off feel?" He looks at me and smiles. "You're honestly so innocent." I look at him dead-panned. "All I asked was how it was. How does that make me innocent?" He shakes his head then looks forward at his movie screen. I tap his shoulder. "Seriously though, how am I innocent?" He laughs. "Not sexually, obviously." He smirks and my face burns. "But with random things, like the roller coaster, a plane taking off, kissing me randomly. It's cute." I blush harder and his smirk grows snarkier. "Lady's and gentleman, please fasten your seat belt's, we'll be taking off in a minute." A woman says over the over-com. My eyes widen and I look at Stryder scared.

He shakes his head with a laugh. He puts his hand out and I grab it with both of mine. The plane starts moving and I'm squeezing his hand as I put my face in his shoulder. A couple of minutes later the over-com buzzes. "We're in the sky safely, you can now unbuckle and use the restrooms." I let go of his hand and I sit up straight. I look in his eyes and smile appreciatively. "Thank you." He laughs. "No problem." We sit in silence most of the flight, I had my headphones in and I was keen on it staying that way. It was a twenty-one-hour trip and I wanted to watch a bunch of Netflix. Of course some naps here and there but mostly binge watching F.r.i.e.n.d.s.

Ten hours pass and I had watched so much T.v. I was going to cry. I get up again to use the bathroom. I mostly needed to stretch. As I come back I notice Stryder sleeping peacefully. His head was leaning against my chair and his arms were crossed over his chest. I let out a giggle and take a picture. Then I carefully sit in my seat, trying my hardest not to wake him up. An hour passes and he's finally awake. I give him a polite smile and close my eyes, letting sleep take over. I try my hardest to lean on his chair for head support but I wasn't tall enough.

I curl into a ball and lay my head on the window. I let out a deep breath and I'm out.

***

I wake up leaning on Stryder's shoulder, again. I sit up abruptly, startling Stryder. He takes off his headphones and looks at me worriedly. "Are you okay?" He asks. I nod and smile sheepishly. "I feel bad I keep falling asleep on your shoulder. You know you can push me off right?" He nods with a smile. "Well, I was going to but I looked down and saw the small smile on your lips and I decided it didn't matter as long as you were comfortable." My face grows hot once again. Why have I been blushing so much? He's always flirty in a way, what the hell is up with me now?

I nod and look out the window. I just stare for another ten minutes when my phone starts buzzing. Turn your guy's seats so we can all see each other. Noah had texted our group chat. Stryder and I turn our's sideways so we'd be in the middle. Noah and Alicia have already turned around, Ryan and Autumn were already facing us. "I didn't know the seats could do this!" I say excitedly. They all laugh. "Usually they don't but because it's such a long flight there must be exceptions," Ryan says with a smirk.

We all look at Noah curiously. "So why are we like this?" I ask. He smirks and looks at Stryder. "I wanted to play truth or dare with you guys." My eyes widen, so had Stryder's. Why had he randomly wanted to play?

"I'll go first," Noah says quickly. "Kate, truth or dare!" I smile nervously. "T-Truth." He smirks. "Is it true you and Stryder aren't actually dating, you just fake dated to get back at your ex's?" I gulp noticeably then nod. Ryan's mouth falls agape and my cheeks warm lightly. "So the kiss in the booth was a real kiss. No one was around, you didn't have to act." I don't reply. "She doesn't have to answer, you already asked a question," Stryder says with a hint of power in his voice. Everyone sighs and we smirk. "Okay, my turn! Autumn, truth or dare?" I ask. She rolls her eyes.

"Dare," I look around at the other passengers then back at her. "I dare you to ask that cute boy over there for a condom." Her eyes widen and she looks at the guy I was talking about. "He couldn't be older than twenty, just do it," Alicia says with a smile. Autumn frowns, unbuckling, getting up, and walking over to him. She taps his shoulder and he looks up at her curiously. She smiles awkwardly then leans down to his ear, presumingly asking him for the condom. She stands up and he smirks at her. All of our eyes widen and he hands her one from his carry on. She grabs it then speeds walk over to us. Her face is red and her eyes wide.

We all start bursting into quiet laughter. The boy looks over at Ryan and smirks. He smiles awkwardly then looks back at us. "I hate you." She seethes through her teeth. I smile happily. She then looks at Stryder evilly. "Truth or dare." He shrugs. "I'm too lazy to get up so, truth." She nods, whispers in Ryan's ear, he whispers back, and then she stares at Stryder. "Have you and Kate done anything but kiss?" My eyes widen and I quickly look down at my lap. He sits there silent for a second. "Yeah." He says normally. The four gasp. "What!" Is repeated over and over by everyone. He doesn't answer. "I already answered the question. Now, Alicia, truth or dare." Everyone sighs audibly.

She thinks then smiles. "Dare," He thinks for a while then smirks. "I dare you to sit on Noah's lap, your legs wrapped around his waist, while he gives you one hickey." We all laugh and she timidly sits on his lap. "Dude, I'm so getting you back for this," Noah says. I'd never be able to receive a hickey in public in front of so many people. She's brave. Once she's settled he puts his mouth on her neck then starts sucking. We all watch and it lasts a good twenty seconds. He removes his mouth and wipes it while she gets off and sits back down at her seat. "Damn dude, that things going to be dark soon," I say with a smirk. He rolls his eyes and looks at Stryder. Man if looks could kill, he'd be dead. Stryder only smirks.

"Ryan, truth or dare?" He laughs. "Dare, I'm down for some fun." She sits there thinking. "Go into the bathroom, moan excessively, then come out with a smile." He laughs and gets up, going to the bathroom. About two minutes later, the loudest moans ever start erupting from behind us and we start laughing hard. We have to hide it but the other passenger's look toward the bathroom disgusted. He comes out four minutes later smiling like an idiot. He sits down and everybody looks at him scared. He smirks and we all smile at him. "No shame." We laugh again then he looks at me with a devilish smile. "Oh Kateee," He drags on. I look at him annoyed. He only smiles. "Truth or dare." Did I want to embarrass my self immensely in front of a bunch of strangers or just admit something to them?

"Truth," I say, letting out a long breath. Stryder's worried eyes meet mine. "What have you and Stryder done besides kiss?" I take another deep breath, thinking over our time together recently. "Well, we've made out," Autumn groans. "Well obviously, we mean, dirtier." I sigh and lift my hair, showing behind my ear and neck. "These hickey's, I have some on my thighs, and," I gulp, looking at Stryder awkwardly. He shakes his head and looks into his lap. "He's uh, ate me out." They all gasp loudly. Then the boys smirk while the girls start gushing. "Okay, moment over, Noah, truth or dare?!" He laughs evilly looking between Stryder and I. "I guess truth."

"Is it true you and Stryder have kissed before?" Both of their eyes widen in panic. Mine and Autumn's widen in surprise. "Uh, fine. It was once, a long time ago. I was drunk and so was he." We all start bursting into laughter. The people around us, giving us dirty looks. We calm down and he looks at me evilly. "Really again?" I say. He nods evilly. "I dare you to bite Stryder's bottom lip then sit on his lap with your legs wrapped around him for the rest of the game." I look at him wide-eyed. "Go so we can continue." I squeeze my eyes then stand up.

I bend down, looking in Stryder's eyes. They were dark and hungry. I swallow my pride and slowly bite his bottom lip. I sit on his lap, his dick basically touching my vagina. It starts shifting underneath me and I avoid all eye contact. "A-Autumn, truth or dare." Everyone was smiling, enjoying us suffer. She clears her throat before answering. "Dare." I smile evilly. "Go slap Noah really hard." Everyone's eyes widen except for Stryder, he smirks. She slowly gets up and walks over to him. "I'm sorry," She whispers before slapping him on the cheek. Everyone around us gasps and Autumn hurries to her seat.

We all laugh quietly in amusement. "Kate truth or dare!" I sigh. How much worse could any of this get? I've already humiliated myself, I'm already sitting atop his dick. "Dare." She smiles evilly. "Make out with Stryder for two minutes, using tongue." His entire body language changes, he's much more alert now. "W-What?" He chokes out. I stare at her wide-eyed, my mouth dropped. "Do it." I shake my head. "Isn't that going a little too far?" She shakes her head. "Noah had to give me a hickey!" Alicia blurts. "But that's okay because you guys are dating!" She laughs and shrugs. So does Autumn.

I look at Stryder. "We don't have to do this, it is just a game." Truth was, I didn't want to do this because I'm already in too deep. This will just get me stuck. I won't be leaving this time. He grabs my chin, making me look him in the eyes. "I mean look at us already, will it really hurt to just do it?" I nod. He shakes his head lightly and leans in so he can whisper. "Truth is I just want to feel those big soft pink lips against mine. I miss them." He leans back and my eyes widen. The others look around at each other trying to figure out what he'd said.

His hands land on either side of my face, cupping my cheeks. He pulls my face in and we're kissing. God, he's so addicting and I don't know why. He tasted so good. He licks my bottom lip, asking for permission. I open my mouth gratefully accepting it. Once his tongue's inside they dance in perfect harmony. My hands start messing up his hair and he starts pulling me closer into him. We were so close you couldn't fit paper between us. We were getting hungrier and hungrier by the second. Someone taps on my shoulder and I pull away slowly to see who it was.

"The flight attendant," I whisper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 15 16
,,You don't want to get involved with me." she said quietly as he removed the thin strap of her dress from her bare shoulder. ,,Why do you say that?"...
28.6K 1.7K 43
A compassionate nurse and a hardheaded playboy are locked in a battle of wills. Will she get through to him on time? When Kit Hart takes a job as a...
1.4K 46 50
[COMPLETED] Take a lover who loves the moon, for he'll know how to love you when you're not so full. Katherine Grace Winter is known for her independ...
530 34 10
Samantha Lucas is a 29 year old, college dropout from Lawrence, Kansas. A small town girl living in the big city. Her crappy studio apartment in Quee...