BLUE EYED BOY (Tracob | DDLB)

whotracob द्वारा

Book originally made by @human_afterall make sure to read their version! Ty for letting me use your book 😍�... अधिक

>1<
>2<
>3<
>4<
>5<
>6<
>7<
>8<
>9<
>10<
>11<
>12<
>14<
>15<
>16<
>17<
>18<
>19<
>20<
>21<
>22<
>23<
>24<
>25<
>26<
>27<
>28<
>29<
>30<
>31<
>32<
>33<
>34<
>35<
>36<
>37<
>38<
>39<
>40<
>41<
>42<
>43<
>44<
>45<
>46<
>47<
>48<
>49<
>50<
>>51<<
Thank you
🌻HI THERE🌻
👋👋👋👋👋👋
3 n 1
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
💕💕💕

>13<

18.5K 449 262
whotracob द्वारा

Cred human_afterall 💞💞

Wait just a sec there

You!

Yes you!!!

There is slight smut ahead

Ok?

Ok!

You sure??????

Ok you good?!

Ok good!

Ok for real though continue!!!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Jacob, Troye, this is Joe, he's our friend, and that's Caspar, our other friend."

Jacob shakes the two new men's hands with a smile, "Hey, I'm Jacob. This is Troye."

Troye holds out his broken arm and Joe gently shakes his hand, "Oh my gosh, what happened to your arm?"

"We were in an accident," Troye explains.

Joe and Caspar are taken back by the childlike tone in Troye's voices, but don't say anything about it.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," Caspar says.

"Is everyone okay?"

Jacob nods, "Yeah. Everybody is fine. We were hit by a drunk driver last night. My truck is totaled, and the other guy's truck is totaled. We're in a little bit of pain, but we're perfectly fine besides that."

"That's good to hear."

"Hey, Tro," Cory says.

"I see Nash signed your cast. Who's Nash? I heard you mention him at the hospital last night too."

Troye perks up, "Nash's my..."

Slowly, Troye's grins drops from his face and looks down.

Forcing himself out of little space, he shies away from everybody and hides his face in Jacob's side.

"Did I say something?" Cory asks worriedly to Jacob.

Jacob shakes his head and wraps an arm around Troye.

"Nash's a friend of mine," Troye says clearly back to his seventeen year old mindset.

"Can we order?"

"Yeah," Jed says instantly, feeling bad for the small boy.

"Yeah, we can order. There's a waitress coming right now anyway."

-

After everyone was done eating, Jacob chatted with the four other boys.

Troye stayed quiet for most of the conversation, too embarrassed about what happened earlier, and afraid he'd cry if he talked because his anxiety was bad from the embarrassment.

Eventually, Troye heard Joe says that him and Caspar should get going.

He heard them say goodbye, but he stayed quiet.

"Troye, you ready to go, honey?"

Troye nods and scoots out of the booth, Jacob following after him.

They walk out to the truck and climb in, Troye instantly clinging to Jacob's side, but remaining silent.

The whole way home was filled with silence except the blinker clicking every few minutes, and the radio softly playing in the front.

Jacob tried to get Troye to talk.

But he didn't.

He just sat quietly with his face buried in his boyfriend's neck, wanting to be home and trying hard not to cry.

They finally stopped in Jacob's driveway, and Troye slowly got out of the truck.

He started walking up the porch steps before Jacob was even out of the vehicle.

He heard Jacob tell Jed and Cory bye before they drove off down the road.

The small boy felt Jacob's presence behind him before he sees his hand reach around him and unlock the door.

Troye walks in and leans against the counter in the kitchen, waiting patiently for Jacob to slip his shoes off.

"Hey," Jacob mumbles quietly. He walks closer to his boyfriend but not close enough to make him uncomfortable.

"What's the matter, honey?"

Troye reaches his hands out and Jacob takes them softly and is instantly being pulled closer to the small boy.

"Nothing's wrong," Troye says wrapping Jacob's arms around his waist.

"I'm just... tired, I guess."

"I know that's not all. You can tell me, baby."

"It's nothing, Jacob. I'm okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm."

"Will you tell me if something is wrong?"

"Mhm."

"Promise?"

"Yes."

Jacob gives the boy a look, "I need to hear you say it."

"I promise, Jacob."

"Okay," Jacob sighs.

Troye smiles lightly, "Good. Now give me some sugar, sugar."

Jacob chuckles and bends slightly to kiss Troye's plump lips, "I love you."

"I love you," Troye grins.

-

"Jacob," Troye whispers.

It was nearing ten o'clock.

The couple was watching a movie in the living room.

The two lied on the couch, Troye's back presses to Jacob's chest, the latter's arm around the boys thin waist.

"Yeah, baby?" Jacob hums.

Troye turns his head to Jacob.

"Come here," he whispers.

Jacob turns his head so Troye could whisper in his ear.

"Let's have sex," Troye whispers.

Jacob looks at the small boy below him in confusion and shock, "What?"

"Do you want to?"

"Where is this coming from?"

Troye shrugs and turns his body so his chest was touching Jacob's, "I don't know. I just... I've never done anything, an-and I wanna.. try something... I guess-never mind, it's stupid."

"No, baby, it's not stupid, I'm just-I'm shocked that you asked. I wasn't expecting it."

Troye sighs and looks down, his hand running gently over his boyfriend's shirt covered stomach, "Sorry."

"Don't apologize, honey, really, it's okay."

Jacob takes a minute to overlook the boy in front of him.

Did he really want to try something like that?

He was so pure.

Jacob didn't think he'd ever want to do something like that.

I guess this his way of realizing that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

Jacob sighs, "You really want to try something?"

Troye nods and looks up again.

Jacob sighs again and nods, "Okay."

He sits up and Troye follows.

Jacob shuts the movie off and the two walk upstairs to Jacob's room, shutting the door behind them.

"Lay on the bed," Jacob whispers with a kiss the Troye's forehead.

Troye blushes and lies down on the mattress.

Jacob sits down next to him, "So... what haven't you done that you want to try?"

Troye thinks for a moment.

Even though he asked for sex, it's not something he exactly wants.

Yet.

"Um... a h-hand job?"

"Give one or receive one?"

"Um...both."

"Do you want to try one tonight?"

Troye opens his mouth to reply but shuts it and nods instead.

"Give or receive?"

"Oh, uh...r-receive?"

Jacob nods, "Aright."

He looks around the room for a minute before standing up and walking over to his dresser.

He opens the top drawer and shuffled around for a moment and pulling a bottle.

He walks back over to the bed and sits back down, setting the bottle on the nightstand out of Troye's sight.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸Starts here🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Jacob leans down and captures Troye's lips in his, soon turning the kiss into a make out session.

Jacob slides his hand down slowly to the hem of the smaller boy's pants and pulls away from the kiss for a moment, "Can I-"

"Yes."

The giraffe chuckles, "You seem in a hurry."

"Sorry."

"Don't be," Jacob smirks.

"It's hot."

Kissing him again, Jacob unbuttons the skinny jeans that Troye is wearing.

Pulling away from the kiss again, he moves down on the bed so that he's sitting by Troye's legs.

Hooking his finger carefully around the edge of his jeans and pulls them down and off from around his ankles, leaving Troye in just his boxers and t-shirt.

Troye blushes and hides his face behind his hands.

Jacob smiles and grabs his right hand, pulling it away from his face, "Don't be embarrassed, love. You're so beautiful, you have nothing to be ashamed about."

Troye bites his lip, his cheeks a bright red color as he looks at his smiling boyfriend.

Jacob leans down and presses a soft kiss to Troye's bare thigh, "I love you. You don't have to be shy or embarrassed around me, honey. I promise. It's just me. I won't do anything you're not comfortable with. Just tell me, and I'll stop. Okay?"

Troye nods, "Okay."

Jacob kisses Troye's knuckles before carefully resting his hands on his stomach.

Jacob slips his fingers under the band of Troye's boxers and looks at him for permission.

Troye nods, and Jacob slides the purple cloth off of his hairless legs.

Reaching over and grabbing the bottle off the nightstand, Troye realizes it's a bottle of lube.

He lets out a breath as he watches Jacob squeeze a little bit onto his hand.

Gently grabbing Troye's member, he starts to stroke it slowly, spreading the lube on.

Troye sighs nervously.

"Here, baby, sit up," Jacob says, keeping his hand on Troye.

Troye carefully sits up and leans back against the headboard.

Jacob moves closer and presses his lips to Troye's.

Troye moans as Jacob begins to move his hand faster up and down.

Troye pulls away from the kiss and bites his lip when Jacob's thumb runs over his tip, "Mmm... Jacob."

"What, baby?" Jacob whispers, not slowing his actions, but going faster.

"I-I think-ohh god, Jacob-I think I'm about t-to-"

"Go ahead when you're ready, sweetheart."

Troye balls his hands into fists around the bedsheet and lets out a loud moan that makes Jacob chuckle.

The smaller of the two squeezes his eyes shut, as he releases onto his stomach and Jacob's hand.

Jacob jerks him off through his high, his sensitivity becoming too much and he lets out a whine.

Jacob lets go and chuckles again, "Would you like to clean this up?"

Troye opens his eyes and looks at Jacob's messy hand.

He grabs the giraffes hand and pulls it toward his mouth before licking it cleaned.

Jacob's eye widen slightly, "Jesus, little boy. For being innocent, you sure are kinky."

Troye blushes and hides his face in the pillows, "Shut up."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I keep writing Jacob as Jacon or Javob Javon 😭

Stupid Jacon like bacon

I should've left the mess ups

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

26.2K 498 21
2012!donnie x fem!reader. DONT EVEN READ THIS BOOK ITS HORRIBLE. ‼️ - huge disclaimer that this book was made in 2019! i have greatly improved on my...
148K 5K 41
straight with gay tendencies
No Time to Die ¹ 🦇 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

58.1K 1.7K 14
〝 Are you death or paradise? 〞 ❪ Mitch Rapp 𝒙 Fem!OC ❫ ❪ © vcmqire, 2023 ❫
147K 3.5K 24
━━ DISCONTINUED! (親友) | 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 ! ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ [ 𝗠𝗢𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 ] 𝙻𝚄𝙺𝙴 𝙳𝚄𝙽𝙿𝙷𝚈 ❝ 𝘂𝗵, 𝘆/𝗻, 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 ...