Bullied By Luke Hemmings.

By NiallHoransPerfect

Being told that you have to tutor your bully never really sounds good. When Caitlyn is told she has to tutor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 24

317K 8.8K 6.4K
By NiallHoransPerfect

Caitlyn's POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night in a panic. I'd just had a horrible nightmare. I get these occasionally, always about different things, but always horrible. Sometimes it would be stuff to do with me, or my family and the people I care about. This one was horrible. I was walking home with Annabelle, I don't really know where from. It was really dark, and suddenly, Anna was pulled from my grasp. I screamed and looked everywhere, trying to find her but I could only hear her screaming and crying for me to help, but she just got further and further away from me.

It all felt so real, and even though we don't always get along, it scared the crap out of me. Grabbing a hair band, I tied my hair back and got out of bed. I quietly opened Anna's door and calmed down a lot more when I saw that she was safe, sleeping peacefully in her bed. After closing her door, I walked downstairs to get a glass of water. The kitchen was pitch black, so I turned the lights on. I quickly grabbed a cup and went to the sink, turning on the cold water. As I waited for the glass to fill, I looked up from the sink and straight ahead to the window in front of me.

I almost screamed when I saw someone standing there, looking at me. I dropped the glass in the sink, cutting my finger slightly as I did. The person stumbled, falling down. I heard them curse loudly, and then I knew who it was. I could recognise the voice. My feet padded across the floor and made their way to the back door. I unlocked it and opened it, stepping outside into the cold air.

"Luke." I whispered. "Luke!" I whispered, a bit louder, when he didn't reply.

"Hi Caitlyn!" Luke slurred, stumbling towards me.

I forgot Luke had gone to a party. My eyebrows furrowed as he stumbled towards me. "Why are you here Luke?" I asked him.

"I am very, very, drunk." he slurred back, almost falling over. I quickly reached out my arm and grabbed his, stopping him from falling over.

"Come in." I told him, sighing. "But you have to be quiet; I don't want anyone waking up. I've already broken a glass because of you."

"I'm so sorry Caitlyn! Caitlyn I'm so sorry!" Luke slurred, holding my arm for support and following behind me. I just rolled my eyes at him. He was really drunk.

I led us both into the living room and Luke flopped onto the sofa. I sat next to him, not really knowing what to do. I could feel him looking at me from across the sofa, so I looked back over at him. "How was the party?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Drunk." Luke told me.

"The party was drunk?" I asked Luke, laughing a bit.

"No, stupid. I'm drunk. The party was okay, I guess." Luke told me, shrugging. He was putting a lot more emphasis on his words, and I was finding drunk Luke quite funny, but annoying.

"What went on?" I asked him. I didn't really care about how his party went if I'm honest, but sitting here not talking was boring me. All I want to do is go back to bed.

"Nothing. I drank, a lot. I danced a bit. Then there was this girl who was all over me, so we-" Luke started.

"Okay, I get it." I said. I didn't want to hear about what he did with this girl. I couldn't help but feel a bit annoyed, but I didn't know why.

Luke was laughing, and now he was just annoying me. "You can sleep here if you want, but don't go wandering around my house. Stay here, and be quiet." I told him.

I was about to stand up when Luke grabbed my hand. "Thank you Caitlyn." he slurred, placing a kiss to my cheek. 

"Erm, that's okay." I told him, frowning a bit. Why did he just kiss me? I went back to bed, completely forgetting about my glass of water.

___________________________

"Caitlyn?" my mum asked, waking me up.

I sat up, stretching my arms out. "Yeah?" I mumbled.

"Why is Luke sleeping on the floor?" she asked me.

"The floor? I thought he was sleeping on the sofa." I told her.

"Caitlyn, why is he round?" my mum asked. She looked really confused.

"Late last night he came here drunk, so I said he could stay round. I couldn't send him home in the state he was in; he could have gotten hurt or something." I replied. Why did I worry that he would get hurt? He's hurt me plenty of times, but I let him stay because he was drunk. If I didn't, he could have gotten really hurt because of how drunk he was.

"Okay. Well could you wake him up please? I want to go in the living room but I don't want to sit in there while he's sleeping in there." my mum told me, laughing at the end a bit.

"Yeah, sure." I replied, getting out of bed. As I walked towards the door, I quickly looked in the mirror, sorting my hair out a bit. My mum followed me down the stairs but went to the kitchen instead of the living room.

I walked straight in and, just like my mum had said, Luke was asleep on the floor.

"Luke." I said, kicking him gently with my foot. "Luke wake up." I kept kicking him with my foot until he moved a bit. Luke turned around and grabbed my foot.

"Stop." he said, his voice croaky.

"What?" I said loudly, crouching down so I was at his level. "What did you say?" I asked loudly again.

"Caitlyn, fuck off." Luke said, pushing me back.

I laughed. Luke had a bad hang over, and I was obviously annoying him. 

"You need to get up and move. My mum wants to come in here." I told him.

Luke groaned, slowly standing up. He held his head as he walked out of the living room and up the stairs.

"Where are you going?" I asked him. 

Luke ignored me, so I just walked into the kitchen. He was probably using the upstairs toilet; he doesn't know where the downstairs one is.

"Luke's out of the living room." I told my mum as I walked into the kitchen.

My mum laughed and said thanks before picking up her cup and walking out of the kitchen and into the living room. I was really hungry this morning, so I decided to make something as close to a fry up as I could find. Looking around the fridge and cupboards, I managed to find some sausages, bacon and some beans. We had bread, so I would make some toast, too.

I put enough food in the pans for me and Luke to eat. As I thought about Luke, I started to wonder where he was. I quickly turned the food before walking upstairs. When I looked in the bathroom, he wasn't in there. I went to my bedroom and, sure enough, Luke was lying in my bed.

I smiled a bit and rolled my eyes before walking back downstairs to the kitchen to finish making breakfast. About 15 minutes later, everything was cooked. Instead of making Luke get up and come downstairs for food, I put our food onto two plates, grabbed some knives and forks and walked up to my room.

"Luke." I said as I walked into my room.

"Go away Caitlyn. I just want to sleep." Luke groaned.

"You could always go home for that. But I've made you breakfast, so you're going to appreciate it, and eat it." I told him.

Luke slowly sat up and smiled at me when he saw the food. I handed him a plate and sat across from him on the bed. We ate our food in silence for a while, until Luke spoke up.

"Every time I'm here now, we always seem to be eating food on your bed." 

I laughed. "And every time it's because one of us has brought it in here for us both." I replied.

Luke smiled. "Thanks for letting me stay, and for making me this."

"Aren't you going to give me a kiss on the cheek?" I asked him sarcastically. At the look on Luke's face, I couldn't stop laughing.

"What?" he asked. He looked really confused, but his face had gone a slight shade of red. "Caitlyn."

"Last night before I went upstairs to bed, you went 'thank you Caitlyn' and kissed me on the cheek." I told him, putting on a weird voice when I was pretending to be him.

"Did I do anything else?" Luke asked me quickly.

"No, why?" I asked him.

"What did I say?" he asked.

"You were just telling me about this party. Oh, and you told me about you and some girl doing, stuff." I told him.

Luke sighed, putting his head in his hands. I just watched him, confused. Instead of asking any questions, I decided to put the plates downstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 7.2K 46
𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ?
10.4K 264 41
Alyssa gets bullied by Calum Hood and his friends Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford but what happens when Calum falls for her. Her da...
1.2K 117 19
1.5K 80 48
When Alana moves to a different state (US), she is alone. She has no friends that live down the street anymore. When she starts the school year at a...