Legolas Imagines

נכתב על ידי MiddleEarth919

A bunch of one-shots involving Legolas in the Legolas x Reader format. Please enjoy! ***Requests temporarily... עוד

Best Friends Forever
Best Friends Forever Part 2
Best Friends Forever Part 3
Best Friends Forever Part 4
Best Friends Forever Part 5
Stargazing
Comfort in the Night
Never Leave
Captured
Favorite Place
Little One
Choose Me
Choose Me Part 2
Choose Me Part 3
Not All Mistakes Can Be Forgiven
All I Want is You
All I Want is You Part 2
Breathtaking
A New King
Unspoken Feelings
Love is Patient
The Heart Changes
I Was Too Blind
Cannot Forgive and Forget
Cannot Forgive and Forget Part 2
Dropping Some Eaves
Victory of the Heart
Victory of the Heart Part 2
Love Forgives
Rivals or Lovers?
Best Interests
Requests are temporarily closed

Breaking Chains

4.9K 97 15
נכתב על ידי MiddleEarth919

Request: Legolas saving Y/N from slavery @SilverTears1

(Y/N) walked blindly, being steered by her favorite elf. He covered her eyes with his hands, promising not to let her bump into anything. When Legolas finally released his hands from her eyes, the world became blinding. The light eventually faded into a rich green that surrounded (Y/N). They were in a clearing along a babbling stream that made everything else seem insignificant. There was a beautifully embroidered blanket laid before their feet with a delicately arranged picnic full of (Y/N)'s favorite foods.

A smile grew wide on her face and she turned to Legolas. "This is beautiful!" She beamed.

Legolas chuckled, "I thought you'd like it. Here, take a seat," he offered her his hand and helped her sit down. He then situated himself next to her so they could both take in the breathtaking scenery.

They chatted and laughed all afternoon, losing track of time, but neither elf cared. (Y/N) was purely content while Legolas developed sweaty palms as his heart raced. This was it. This was the moment he was going to ask (Y/N) to marry him. He patted his pocket making sure the ring was still there. He then placed his hand around the box the ring was in, ready to pull it out. Legolas turned slightly towards (Y/N) and took a deep breath.

Before Legolas could say anything flaming arrows came flying towards both of their heads. They ducked and looked for where their attackers were. Legolas protected (Y/N) by placing his body over hers and dragged her onto her feet, pulling her towards the woods to go back to the palace. He was stopped by some hooded figures and felt a tug on his arm. (Y/N) was being ripped away from him. As he turned to reach for her, someone grabbed his other arm and pulled him to the ground.

"Legolas!" (Y/N) shouted.

Legolas could only manage half of (Y/N)'s name before he was hit in the head and knocked unconscious. But before he completely blacked out, he heard, "We only want the girl, leave him."

Legolas awoke to a pounding headache. He gradually sat up, rubbing his head, and looked around. He saw the picnic blanket with the food sprayed everywhere and then he remembered what happened. It had all happened so quickly. He jumped up almost falling back down again. Legolas anchored himself onto the tree next to him desperate not to fall unconscious again. Once he steadied himself, he returned to the palace.

Everything was cold, dark, and unfamiliar. Wherever (Y/N) was, the place reeked. Her clothes were tattered and filthy. Her face was dirty and had speckles of blood on it. All she remembered from the forest was being torn away from Legolas and then watching him be attacked as she was dragged in the other direction. (Y/N) felt so alone; she just wanted to go home.

There was a creak and light filled the tiny room she was being kept in. An arm pulled her to her feet and led her to another room. As she walked the heavy chains around her hands clinked.

"So, this is the new addition to my collection?" The man with the scar along his face said. He had a rough voice and was dingy from head to toe. He was clearly the leader, wearing nicer clothes than all the other men.

"Yes, sir," the man holding (Y/N)'s chain like a leash replied. "She's a pretty one too. We found her with the elf prince."

"Mmmmm," the man with the scar grumbled. "Good work boys. There's wine in the basement with your names on it."

The man walked toward (Y/N) with his hands behind his back, circling her to examine her beauty. "You'll fit in beautifully," he stated while stroking her hair.

(Y/N) did her best not to show her fear. She was determined not to let a tear drop even though all she wanted to do was cry and run into a corner and hide. Instead, her façade was angry and stern.

"She'll start tomorrow with the rest of them," the man shooed (Y/N) away and she was taken back to the little, dark room.

The next morning, she began her new duties. They were mundane and repetitive, not to mention against her will. If she showed the slightest hesitation, there was a whip at the ready. All day she fetched the man with the scar anything he wanted. She even cooked him some meals and ran him baths. Luckily, she was not one of the girls more involved with him, at least not yet. She had not earned that position, but she knew her day was coming soon.

As she lay in her dark room one night, (Y/N) closed her eyes desperately trying to remember what daylight was like, to have the rays of sun touching her soft skin. What the sound of running water sounded like, what grass felt like as you ran it through your fingers, what it was like around elves she actually liked, what being with Legolas was like, feeling his soft, passionate kisses. Would she ever have that again? She had no idea where she was, would Legolas?

When (Y/N) awoke the next morning, her day was different. She spent all day by the man with the scar's side. If she walked away even slightly, he would yank her back again by her chains. He stared at her all day, making her very uncomfortable. He even ran his hand up and down her back, unbeknownst to everyone else in the room. When they were alone in the room, he ran his fingers through her hair and planted kisses on her forehead and neck. She was frightened, terrified for what he might do to her. She had heard whispers from the other girls of what he does to his favorite slaves, and (Y/N) didn't want that treatment. She pleaded in her head for someone to enter the room, distracting the man from his advancements and endearments.

She wished with all her might that she was back home in Mirkwood safe in Legolas's arms. As she thought this, a tear slid down her cheek, but (Y/N) made sure not to make a sound, hoping the man would not notice since his attention was at her neck.

(Y/N) felt his hand make its way downwards and that is when she had had enough. After learning a few defensive moves from Legolas, she wacked the man in the head and kneed him in the crotch. She began running and running, hoping to never stop until she was at the palace gate.

She heard the man shout, "Get her! She's a rotten one!"

(Y/N)'s heart was pounding in her ears as she ran as fast as she could, avoiding anyone in her path. She could hear quick footsteps behind her, but did not dare turn around. She could not fathom what the man would do to her if she was caught.

"Gotcha!" He growled through his yellow teeth. He looked her directly in the eyes as he tightly grasped her arms not allowing her to escape. (Y/N) screamed in surprise. She had tears streaming down her face with no sign of them stopping; she was terrified.

The men that had gathered behind the man with the scar in the narrow corridor were slowly falling to the ground for what seemed like no reason. Then an arrow pierced the forehead of the man stopping only inches from (Y/N)'s face. The man loosened his grip and fell to the ground. (Y/N) was grabbed again and pushed backwards away from the mass of dead bodies. She looked up to see who here captive was this time, astounded to see who it was. More tears began streaming down her face, but this time in relief.

"Shhhh, it's just me, meleth nin," Legolas soothed as he pulled her close and stroked her head. "I won't let them hurt you anymore." The heat of his body was comforting and (Y/N) relaxed a little knowing she was safe now. She gripped him tightly and buried her face in his tunic not ever wanting to let go.

When they arrived back at the Mirkwood palace, they ripped her chains off and Legolas was astonished to see the bruises they left on (Y/N)'s wrists. They looked so fragile and purple. (Y/N) winced in pain as Legolas put a wet towel over them, trying to heal them as best he could.

He looked up at her with teary eyes, "I'm so sorry they took you and did terrible things to you. You deserve so much more. I should've protected you, but I failed."

(Y/N) look him deep in the eyes, cupped his face and said, "No one saw it coming in the clearing that day. You have not failed, you saved me. What more could I ask for?"

Surprised at her acceptance of the situation and not accepting his failure, Legolas sat next to her and held her close. "I promise it won't ever happen again. I will protect you no matter what. You are the love of my life and I cannot lose you."

(Y/N) looked up at him, "I love you, Legolas."

"I love you too."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

376K 9.6K 22
Hello! This is going to be a book about your fav. middle earth characters. I will try and upload a new imagine or preference every day or two. But y...
287K 4.9K 71
Imagine yourself in Middle Earth. No inappropriate/adult content, etc. NOTICE- Requests are closed. However, I still enjoy interacting with you a...
200K 4.1K 23
This is all of my Legolas x Reader stuff. **I AM SLOWLY EDITING** I have transported everything Legolas related from my Tumblr blog link: http://hob...
1.3M 12.6K 57
Not currently taking request anymore, but please enjoy. - Emmalyn