Anything Is Possible (A Seque...

By 5thSecsOfJano

(To get a full understanding of what's happening so far, you should read the first one!) After escaping the w... More

Anything Is Possible (A Sequel to "The End of Fifth Harmony Camren Fan Fiction"
Introduction: Awaken
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16: The Dream that Brought them Home
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: Who Are You?
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32: History Repeats Itself
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: Gold Dust (Part 1)
Author's Note: It's My Birthday
Chapter 34: Gold Dust (Part 2)
Epilogue
Bang! Bang!

Chapter 34: Gold Dust (Part 3)

1.7K 65 6
By 5thSecsOfJano

Lauren POV

   Ben? I heard that name somewhere but the question was where had I heard that name before. I glanced at Ally, ushering her towards me with my eyes, and she immediately got the message. Ignoring the glare Camila had sent our way, Ally wheeled me as quick as she could, away from the crowd of people that were following Wilma; away from the girls and an irritated Camila. She had already started vigorously whispering in my ear.

"Bryce." I quivered at the mention of his name, breathing heavily to avoid his face coming to mind.

"I told you, didn't I?" I said coolly, folding my arms as we were heading towards an open lift.

"I know you did." Ally admitted. 'But I didn't know he was that serious!' I shook my head angrily as Ally wheeled me into the lift, directing us to the corner of the compacted area.

"And how the hell did she receive his gift?! And don't forget the card that I had received at the hospital as well." I took a deep breath in then out, closing my eyes in the process. 'Fuck me.' I cursed aloud, some heads turning to face me but I ignored them all. Avoiding Camila's bewildered glances she was sending me, I gave Ally a quick reassuring smile before keeping silent. This psycho was definitely serious and was definitely out to get me. But how was he doing it? He had used my parents to get the first message and flowers to my bedside but how had he managed to give that perverted doctor that note...

   "Candece." Ally muttered in my ear. 'Candece had been looking for Camila, to give her something, so that's probably how he's been getting around. But that still doesn't explain how you got that note in the hospital.' I nodded. He was using our fandom to get at us but it still didn't explain how that damn note had gotten to me. He was smart, yet intimidating. He wasn't joking, this guy was really seeking for revenge.

***

Camila POV

   The crowds exuberant yells filled our ears as a quite stocky Latina announced our arrival on stage, her words echoing throughout the stadium. It saddened me to know Lauren was not joining us on our final show which totally sucked. But I had to keep my head up and "forget the past" like Lauren kept mouthing off to me whenever I had tried to apologise to her. Dinah squeezed my hand as the dark haired lady kept booming into the microphone, pointing to our direction. I nodded at Dinah's direction. My poor Lauren, if only she could be the one standing next to me, squeezing my hand. But I had to be strong for her, as Wilma put it, be her morale. I couldn't give up, not now. Not ever.

"Please welcome to the stage, the beautiful girls of Fifth.... HARMONY!" I twisted my head, Lauren grinning towards my direction. Blowing her a quick kiss, which she had pretended to catch, the massive stage greeted me with open arms as the raucous noise escaping from our fans increased.

   Luck was on my side as I ran onto the stage, my feet firmly on the ground, standing upright. Smiling to myself, my microphone in my clutch, the music burst through the microphones making the crowd shout even louder.

"Hey guys!" We said into our microphones, a massive grin painted on our face. The others removed their microphones from their face but mine was still located there as my cue came up.

"I'm breaking down gonna start from scratch..." I sang, before putting the microphone down to my side. Another verse down then Lauren's bit came. I turned to face the girl who was perched in her dark wheelchair, her hair laying by her side. She put up a dark thumbs up before her arm retreating by her side. I grimaced before awkwardly swaying side to side, knowing Normani had finished doing Lauren's bit.

   The chorus drew nearer, my gaze focused on the cheering crowd.

"Miss movin' on!" We called into our microphone, skipping about. Our fans swayed their arms from side to side, their shouts still ringing in the arena.

   "Okay guys," began Dinah, who was hyperventilating. 'This next song is called 'Who Are You' and we would like to invite a very special guest. She's amazing and let's not forget that she's hot as well,' the crowd roared as Dinah glanced in my direction, laughing at the glare I had sent at her, 'Let's welcome our good friend, LAUREN JAUREGUI!' the cheers we had heard before seemed to multiply as Lauren was wheeled onto the stage by Candece. Tripping in the process, I skipped towards my darling brunette lover and embraced her in my arms.

"Camren!" Screamed someone but I simply brushed it away, a joyful jolt in my stomach occurring.

"Rock it, babe." I whispered in her ears.

"You too, darling!" She called happily. I took over, causing Candece to retreat backstage and pushed Ally's chair, before she even had a chance to sit down, out of the way to make space for Lauren's wheelchair. Settling myself next to Lauren, she smiled up at me before the music ringed in our ears.

"Oooohh. Oooohh..." I began, quickly winking at Lauren before continuing with my 'Ooh's before being taken over by Lauren's flawless voice. Oh how I missed her soothing tone which sent chills descending down my back.

"Monday you sent me flowers, Tuesday made me feel stupid, Wednesday the world was ours, Thursday you didn't prove it..." The crowd yelled ever so louder, cheering Lauren's name as her microphone fell to her lap. Making sure the microphone was not near my mouth, I leaned towards her ear.

"Your voice is really sexy." I whispered flirtatiously in her ear. She giggled before my microphone ascended to my lips, I began to sing, with her giving me her full attention. 

"Either you want me or you don't, I need to know oh I need to know..." Dinah's gorgeous voice echoed around the arena, the fans cheering for a while before listening to her sing. Lauren tapped me and motioned me to lean towards her. Doing as I'm told, she muttered,

"I want you." I bit my lip, trying not to smirk but failing.

"Me too." I whispered back.

Lauren POV

   Waving to the crowd, tricking them into thinking that this was the last time they we're going to see me, ached my heart but the plan must go on.

"Hey Wilma," I called. Wilma walked towards me and crouched to be in my level when she reached me.

"Hey what's up?" She questioned.

"The plan." I muttered. She smacked her forehead.

"Oh yes, yes I remember." She answered. She took hold of my wheelchair's handles and directed me towards the other side of the stage, which bore another entrance. 'Guitar.' I nodded. She had left me on my own for a moment before handing me my guitar. 'Good luck.' She called, pulling me and the guitar into a squeezing hug.

"Thanks for everything." I grinned at her.

"Aww I'm going to miss you!" She pulled me into another embrace, the squeezing increasing, choking both me and the guitar.

"I'm going to miss you too!" I mentioned when she had let go of me.

Camila POV

   The chorus came and the awkward dance moves started... Uhh here it comes... Bending my legs, my arms in a criss cross position, I attempted to rotate my hips as well as my hands but flopped. I glanced at Lauren's dark silhouette waving towards my direction. Cheekily wiggling my fingers at her, Ally's cue became evident as she put the microphone in front of her mouth and began to sing into it. I looked again at the place Lauren had been but there was no one there. Where had she gone?

   I felt a hand hit my shoulder. I looked up at Dinah who was chucking as the second chorus came up. And more awkward dance moves the crowd seemed to be cheering on.

Lauren POV

   "Thank you, we love you and stay beautiful!" Dinah called into her microphone. Camila was the first to leave the stage, giving the crowd a quick wave. My stomach clenched as Ally glanced towards my direction, grinning quickly before skipping off the stage.

   Taking a deep breath in, the guitar in between my knees, a funny feeling parading around my stomach, I rolled the wheels to my wheelchair, approaching the stage. When I arrived in my chosen spot, many people pulled quizzical faces (the presenter was about to go on stage before retreating at my presence, flashing a raised eyebrow at the audience), apart from the crowd who started clapping and screaming at my arrival. Soon, I was joined by Ally who had to microphones in her hand.

"Here you are." She said, handing me one of the microphones in her hands. Normani, who had been carrying two chairs as well as a microphone in between her neck and chin followed on as Dinah was already settled in her chair. Alas, Normani sat down and Ally in the chair Normani had put down for her. The crowd carried on cheering until I tapped the microphone that Ally had handed me. I glanced at the back of the stage, surprised Camila hadn't joined us.

"Hey guys!" I called. They roared back at me. 'Sorry I couldn't be here for the start if the tour or for the end but as you can see, I'm injured.' I let out a slight chuckle. 'During the time I was injured, me and the girls you see before you,' I pointed at the girls, which made the crowd scream even louder than before. 'We decided to write a song together. The thing is, when you are away from someone you dearly love so much, you feel as if you are empty and there's nothing you need apart from their affection. This song goes out to Camila Cabello. Ready girls?' The fans whooped when her name was heard, a few wolf whistles heard. Ally held a finger to say 'One moment' before disappearing from where I had entered the stage. She returned a few minutes later holding a microphone stand. I facepalmed myself as Ally adjusted the stand to the appropriate height for me before connecting the microphone to the stand. Strumming the guitar a bit, I waited until Ally was settled in her seat.

LISTEN TO THE MEDIA BECAUSE THAT IS THE SONG! IT'S CALLED GOLD DUST BY THE JACKIE BOYZ. IT'S ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SONGS AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. TRY AND IMAGINE FEMALE VOICES OVER THE MALE VOICES. ENJOY :)

[Verse 1: Lauren] This bed is cold

I'm all alone

Look up at the stars they laugh at me

Cause I screwed it up

I know what I said

I hear it again and again in my head

And it hurts cause I   [All apart from Lauren]   Never saw the silver lining

And suddenly I understand

Only now I see you shining   [Lauren]   You left me here with empty hands

[Chorus: All]

I never knew what you were worth

I never gave what you deserved

I never got down on one knee

Cause I was too into me

All the riches in the world

They will go away with just one word

Never should have let you go

Cause now I know your

Gold dust, gold dust, blowing in the wind

Your like gold dust, gold dust, gold dust

[Verse 2: Lauren]

So hard to find,

I could search my whole life,

Looking for someone as precious as you

You were right in my grasp

Now it's all in the past

And if I could I'd go back there too

But I'm a fool cause I   [Girls except Lauren]   I couldn't see it when I had it

I took a while to realize

All the other girls I'm pressin   [Lauren]   Cause I don't feel a thing inside

[Chorus: All]

I never knew what you were worth

I never gave what you deserved

I never got down on one knee

Cause I was too into me

All the riches in the world

They will go away with just one word

Never should have let you go

Cause now I know your

Gold dust, gold dust, blowing in the wind

Your like gold dust, gold dust

I'll never see you again

Gold dust, gold dust, blowing in the wind

Your like gold dust, gold dust

I'll never see you again

I never knew what you were worth

I never gave what you deserved

I never got down on one knee

Cause I was too into me

All the riches in the world

They will go away with just one word

Never should have let you go

Cause now I know your

Gold dust, gold dust, blowing in the wind

Your like gold dust, gold dust

I'll never see you again

Gold dust, gold dust, blowing in the wind

Your like gold dust, gold dust

I'll never see you again   [Lauren]

I'm all alone

Look up at the stars, they laugh at me...

   The sound of the guitar came to halt as I lowered the instrument on my lap, applause heard all across the arena. Joyful whooping spread across the room as I exchanged pleased looks with the girls, Ally pulling out a thumbs up. It was Dinah who seemed to be the first to have jumped on me, clutching onto me as she hugged me tightly. The squashing continued as Normani and Ally joined us. 

"Thank you so much girls!" I mentioned as they started to release me. 

"Don't mention it, Lo." Ally beamed at me, winking in the process. 

"That was actually pretty good." Normani nodded, retreating to where the chairs were located. The crowds' noise seemed to have increased but I took no notice. Focusing my gaze on the guitar on my lap, I wondered if she even heard me. If only she had known the pain I had gone through knowing that she was away from me; how I was in the darkness, stuck in a shell that was not willing to let me out. But writing this song with my best friends showed me that I was able to escape the shell that I had been incarcerated in. This song, the song I had sung in front of more than 50,000 people, to show my love and compassion for this girl, was to show her that I still cared. Bryce could be in the crowd right now or even in Miami planning my finale, but as long as she knows how much I care about her...

   Small soft hands were placed on my shoulders. I looked up to see a dark haired beauty, her eyes twinkling as she observed me. A grin printed on her face, her eyebrows almost dancing, she removed her hands from my shoulders and lay them on my rosey cheeks. I shivered at her presence, my begging eyes fixated on her every move. 

"Let's finish what we started," she murmured archly, not willing to remove her fingers from my cheeks. Leaning towards each other, my hands now on her waist, pulling her closer to me, her soft lips brushed against mine before they met properly. I rubbed her back as she grabbed hold of my lips before letting them go again. Her delicate fingers were now placed around my neck as I carried on embracing her, careless of who was watching. I had won. We had won. 

   Camren was back and there was no way of stopping us because anything is possible. 

I'M DOOOONNNNNNE :) I'M GOING TO BE SO TIRED TOMORROW BECAUSE I ACTUALLY FINISHED AT MIDNIGHT... NOT 12:01AM BUT 12AM :P YASSSS SLAY :) ANYWAYS, I WILL BE DOING A SEQUEL BUT BEFORE I DO THE SEQUEL, I'M GOING TO WRITE A QUICK EPILOGUE; A LITTLE SNIPPET OF BRYCE'S MOTIVES JUST FOR YOU LOT TO HATE HIM EVEN MORE. I'M SURE I WILL UPDATE IT BY TOMORROW IF I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF HOMEWORK TO DO. I HOPE YOU THOROUGHLY ENJOYED THIS FAN FIC AND I HOPE YOU ARE IMPATIENT ABOUT THE NEXT ONE HEHE LOL I'M SURE YOU'RE NOT. ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR FOLLOWING ME ON THIS PHENOMENAL JOURNEY (-ISH). OH AND QUICK QUESTION, WHOEVER HAS BRACES, CAN YOU TELL ME WHY IT HURTS WHEN YOUR BRACES GET TIGHTENED BECAUSE HONESTLY MY MOUTH IS IN PAIN. RIP MY GUMS :P ANYWAYS, GOOD NIGHT AND I'M SURE I'LL BE AWAKE FOR THE NEXT HOUR OR SO. ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU!! OOH AND TODAY (WELL YESTERDAY (1ST OCTOBER) WAS ONE OF MY BESTIE'S BIRTHDAY SO I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER EVEN THOUGH I SAID IT TO HER IN SCHOOL. LOL, SHE'S A WEEK YOUNGER THAN ME :) THAANNKS AGAIN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mated By Maks

Fanfiction

21.3K 729 25
When Lauren Jauregui meets her mate, Camila Cabello. They are both werewolves, and so happy. Lauren knew this girl was made for her. But what happens...
108K 3.5K 43
their world was passion, pleasure and secrets. Lauren Jauregui cant get Camila Cabello out of her mind. She's drawn to her, and the nights they share...
Blank By Nnnnnn

Fanfiction

545 5 18
Camren Fanfic Since, I want this story to be a mystery. I decided to put blank as the title to not give away the main idea of the story. Just kiddin...
Bad News By Giny

Fanfiction

2.4M 69.7K 57
Lauren is a smart girl and kind of nerdy. She only has two friends at school, Normani and Dinah. She's had a small crush on the mysterious badass Cam...