Chapter 29

BEFORE YOU START READING, PLEASE CHECK OUT FICTIONALDREAMING15'S FAN FIC CALLED CONCEAL DON'T FEEL. UNFORTUNATELY, THERE IS ONE PAGE UPLOADED ON WATTPAD BUT WITH MORE VIEWS AND VOTES I'M SURE SHE WILL UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS. IT'S REALLY GOOD AND I'M SURE YOU WON'T REGRET READING IT. ANYWAYS ON WITH THE STORY... I CAN'T INSERT ANY MEDIA SINCE MOBILE WATTPAD IS SUCH A LET DOWN. IF YOU WANT ANY MUSIC DURING THIS CHAPTER, PUT ON LOOKING TOO CLOSELY BY FINK.

Lauren POV

   I must've fallen asleep when the ambulance had come, since as soon as I flicked one eye open, I was in an unusual room with a unorthodox sense of smell entering my nose. The lights were dimmed, the machine next to my bed was beeping every second. The irritation in my throbbing aching neck, head and back had decreased, allowing me to move around a bit.

   Turning around, I faced a sleeping Ally, calmly breathing, her eyes tightly shut. None of the other girls were present apart from her; nor was Candece, the person I expected that would be taking Ally's position was not anywhere near me which I preferred.

"Ally." I called. No answer. I repeated her name several times but got her little snores and murmurs as a response. 'Ally!' I said much louder, which seemed to have gotten her attention as she flicked an eyeball open before the other one closely followed.

"Lauren!" she murmured joyfully before sighing. 'How are you feeling?'

"Better." I answered quickly. 'Where are the others?'

"On the bus. The ambulance van only could fit one person and Candece allowed because I am practically an adult." she started off. 'Simon hasn't cancelled the appointment this morning so the rest of the girls went to his office but we're staying because Missy has to get better.' she poked my shoulder softly before retreating her hands.

"Did you bring the notebook?" I questioned. She nodded, taking a pen and my blue notebook from her handbag.

"Lauren, you have no idea how bad Camila feels about what happened."

"Oh." I said vaguely before facing the closed covered windows.

"She couldn't stop crying, and she's extremely upset and guilty of what she did. Please don't be-"

"I'm not." I croaked, sighing in the process. 'That's why I'm willing to carry on with the song. She's just not over it yet, like you said before.'

"Good choice but..." she trailed off. I turned to face her again, willing for an answer. 'If it happens again, please tell me.' I bit my lip. What if it does happen again? What if she loses control and strikes me, even harder, this time creating more damage... She wouldn't...

"I will." I responded in a hushed voice, eyes staring at the pastel walls.

   "We're spending a few more days in Cali and guess who's in Cali?!" Ally asked excitedly, her grin widening.

"Yes I know Troy and his cute friend Peyton McMahon are here, yes I think you've reminded me enough."

"And they're both songwriters so..."

"YOU GENIUS!" I screamed, almost leaping out of my bed. 'Peyton can play the guitar right?' Ally nodded. 'Perfect.' I whispered, my mind drifting off about the tune of Ally and I's song. I've seen Troy's work and it's by far very professional. With his musical perfection, Peyton's guitar skills and Ally and I's amazing lyrics, it would send my Camz on her knees and Camren back to on track.

"Well that's sorted." Ally said. 'Now rest. The Doctor said it's just minor bruising and it will heal within a week so you can't... perform.' Just as I was about to lie down, the soft, bouncy texture of the cushion, my back sinking into it, my eyes opened almost instantly, feeling as if my head was going to explode.