His || Yoongi x F Reader ff

Af PPian0

When Y/n leaves her fiance, Min Yoongi, she doesn't realize it will drive him to a dangerous obsession or jus... Mere

*A/N - Update Notice*
Goodbye
Noona?!
Blocked
Bacon
Gone
Who Are You?!
Hurt
Find Her
Tell me
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 1)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 2)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 3)
Mistake
Miss Me?
Trapped
Run
Beg (Pt.1)
Beg (Pt. 2)
Jin for Two
Back
Tease
Friends?
Watching
Touch, Like You (Pt.1)
Fuck, Like You (Pt.2)
Scream, Like You (Pt.3)
Dreaming
First
Girls...
Smile
Operation: Forgive Me
Lil Meow Meow
Beginnings
Kookies 'n Cream
Pandas and Pabos
Secrets
Yours, Mine (Pt. 1)
*50K Special: Hide & Seek*
Brothers
*Readers, Help* [Voting Closed]
Oppa
Lie to me
Nightmares
Sacrifice
Kill Me Softly
*90K Special: Movie Night*
Confessions
Visitor
Family Ties
♡LOOKIE♡
이 밤
This Magic Moment
Save Me
*150K Special: P... *
Jungkook: Begin
*Special: Daddy~*
*Kookie: Meet, Cute*
*Yoongi: Meet.....cute?*
*Kookie: Still With You*

Yours, Mine (Pt.2)

15.5K 462 708
Af PPian0

A/N: OMG YOU GUYS!! 😳🥺 50K+ VIEWS?!?! 😭😭😭 *ugly cries* 💖❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤💗💓💞 THANK YOU SO MUCH 😭🙇🏻‍♀️😭🙇🏻‍♀️😭🙇🏻‍♀️ I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY EXCEPT I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU!!! 🙈🙈🙈🥰🥰🥰❤❤❤ YOU'RE THE BEST!!!
I'll post a special tomorrow as a thank you 😘😆😍 *HUGS*
~*~

Y/n's Pov:
"If you keep looking at me like that sweetheart, I'm going to think you want something to eat that isn't on the table..." Yoongi grinned as he caught me staring at him. Again.

I flushed violently and quickly looked back at the tv. My favorite action movie was on but I couldn't stop myself from peeking over at him. Pabo was asleep on his shoulder, his little head nestled in the crook of Yoongi's neck and it would make for a perfect picture if I could just snap one without the rapper noticing. Except every time I snuck my phone out, Yoongi looked at me. It was like he had a sixth sense for pictures.

All I want is one damned reminder - that you're actually being sweet and considerate, you jerk. Because if this is a dream...and I wake up alone again, I think I'll cry.

Chuckling, Yoongi smirked and tucked a loose strand of my hair behind my ear, making my lungs freeze.

"Relax." He murmured, his eyes burning into me. "You're so nervous. This is supposed to be relaxing, sweetheart."

Easy for you to say...I feel like I'm going to die.

Embarrassed, I shifted away from him and glanced at my phone so it wasn't too obvious I was trying to open the camera or that I had turned a violent shade of red. How the hell do you irritate me and make me soft at exactly the same time? But when I saw my screen, guilt washed over me.

No. Stop it. You haven't done anything wrong....there's nothing to feel guilty about....right?

Positioning myself so Yoongi couldn't see what I was doing, I opened Kookie's messages, ignoring the way my heart rate sped up.

[Kook 👶🏻🐇💗: Happy birthday, Noona 🥳

Are you home yet?

Did you have any cake?

Have you made your wish, yet?
I have a suggestion....
look at your panda 😉]

I did as he said and lifted the bracelet clad wrist, his earlier words making my lips twitch. Ever since he'd given it to me and suggested I smile when I look at it, I did. Every time. Then I quickly slapped my forehead, screaming internally.

Stop it, you twit. He's your friend...and as good as Yoongi's brother. WHO IS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU. RIGHT. NOW.

My stomach turned. It had been ages since Yoongi had done anything like this for me, and here he was making an effort, while I was busy thinking about someone else. Tears filled my eyes and I swallowed the sudden sob clawing at my throat.

I'm a hypocrite. After what he put me through, I'm doing the same thing! And...and what if your imagining things,Y/n?! Huh?! Kookie is just being nice! Don't read into things and start causing problems!

A sudden twist in my stomach made me whimper and I shot from my seat, rushing to the restroom. I was going to be sick.

~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
I watched as Y/n jumped from the couch and dashed down the hall, my eyebrows creasing together as she vanished into the bathroom.

Was there something wrong with the food?

I quickly checked the plates and frowned. Everything smelled okay; and even though bangtan mocked my ability to eat anything without getting sick, I'd been meticulous with her food. I'd wanted tonight to be perfect for her.

The sound of her phone vibrating against the cushions distracted me, and I couldn't stop myself from picking it up. A dark tremor ran through me as I read the new message. She'd left it open and unlocked.

[Kook 👶🏻🐇💗: It's only fair...since I
smile every time I think of you ☺]

"....."

Interesting...

I scrolled through their conversation, the darkness building. To unsuspecting eyes, they bantered playfully. Nothing unusual for Y/n or Jungkook. But I knew better. I could see exactly what was happening. He was flirting, and little by little Y/n was slipping away from me.

Scooping the cat from my neck, I set him on the couch and stalked towards the bathroom. What will it take, Kitten? For you to remember your place and stay by my side? Because I'm a patient man, but even I have my limits. And you're testing them.

My knuckles rapped against the wood harder than necessary, but at least I was able to keep the anger from my voice. "Y/n?"

A soft whimper drifted from the other side and panic replaced the rage. Without caring what she was doing on the other side, I forced the door open. Not like I haven't seen it or done it before.

My eyes widened as I found her slumped beside the toilet, her face pale and damp, her chest rising and falling quickly as she pushed the flush button.

"Y/N!" I rushed to her side and pulled her into my arms, scanning over her as I tapped her cheek to get her to open her eyes.

"S-sorry." She mumbled, trying to push away from me. "I think I need to go to bed."

Nodding, I slid an arm under her and helped guide her to the sink, waiting until she had finished brushing her teeth before I lifted her into my arms and carried her to my room.

"No...Yo-"

"Shut up, sweetheart." I growled, my heart still beating too quickly inside my chest as I nuzzled her cheek. "You're staying with me." Her protests died as I laid her on the bed.

~*~

4 Days Later: Saturday Night

Y/n's Pov:
Flashing lights and pounding music filled the space around me, drowning out almost everything. Except the torturous headache nesting in my temple and making it hard to enjoy the party. My party.

Grin and bear it, Y/n. Jin-ssi and Sehun-Oppa busted their asses to put this together, so just suck it up.

I would need to be here for another two hours before I could reasonably say I was tired and wanted to go home, though they would ask why. At least I've been sick the whole week, so it's not a complete lie.

Shaking the memory of how tired and out of sorts I'd felt from my mind, I tried to relax and enjoy the view of my closest friends dancing in the club the guys had rented out. It felt like everyone who was anyone in the music business was here, even though the boys had been careful of inviting only people we trusted.

From the safety - and relative seclusion- of the upstairs balcony, I scoped the crowds, smiling as Jimin and Hobi murdered everyone on the dance floor with an impromptu dance-off. Jin had vanished into the kitchen with Joonie and Taehyung and Yoongi was trapped by the bar, having a serious conversation with one of BigHit's producers.

I'd done the mandatory socializing and escaped upstairs as quickly as possible. Everyone was off having fun and watching them enjoy themselves was fun for me, even if I wanted some peace and quiet.

"Noona?" Kookie's voice was beside my ear, the brush of air startling me so badly I screamed and nearly fell down. Not that anyone could hear it with the music so loud.

He grinned and smiled. Was he smirking?

"Sorry. It's too loud. You didn't hear me call you."

"WHAT?" I frowned, trying to read his lips.

Shaking his head, he took my hand, sliding his fingers through mine and guided me into a quiet hall at the back, near the restrooms. At least I could hear myself think here.

"I wanted to talk to you." He said, his voice husky and low. His eyes shone brightly in the dim light.

"Yah...Kookie-ah, have you been drinking?" I asked, peering at his face. It was hard to tell but it looked like he was flushed. "Are you okay?" Worried, I reached a hand out to touch his forehead, but he caught it and lowered it to my side with a groan.

"No, Noona. I'm not a kid anymore, I'm a man. Why don't you see me as one?"

Huh?

Grining at how cute he was being, I shook my head. He'd definitely had something to drink. "I know you're a man, Jungkook-ah."

He leaned down, forcing me to back up against the wall and look up at him in order to see his eyes. "Why don't you look at me like one, then?" He whispered, his other hand coming up to cup my neck.

Oh.

OH. NO.

Panic blossomed as I suddenly realized what he was insinuating. I put my hands against his chest to stop him from getting any closer, but I was trapped. And if anyone saw us like this...if Yoongi did...

My stomach clenched at the thought. I couldn't do that to him. To either of them.

"Yah! Jungkook-" I yelled, trying to scare him with my mom voice.

It didn't work.

"Noona-"

Suddenly, he was ripped back. A familiar figure throwing him to the ground with a snarl, before he could get any closer.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, HUH?!"

Yoongi stood with his back to me, towering over his dongsaeng, both fists balled at his side, his chest rising and falling heavily.

"H-hyung..." Something must have clicked for Jungkook, because he suddenly seemed sober, his eyes wide as he stared at his elder, not moving from the ground.

"DON'T 'HYUNG' ME!" Yoongi yelled. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING?"

My brain screamed at me to do something, but I had never seen Yoongi like this and it scared me.

"Yo-" I reached out, barely touching his shoulder when he spun around and slapped my hand away from him.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH ME, YOU BITCH!" He snarled, his fury driving me back into wall, while the shock brought tears to my eyes. He had never, ever, raised his voice to me or insulted me before.

"Hyung, stop!" Kookie yelled, jumping up, his own anger spiking. "Nothing happened!"

"Tsk." Without looking at me, Yoongi turned and left, vanishing before I could stop him.

Stunned, I slid to the floor as tears streaked down my cheeks. I didn't do it. I shook my head and looked at Kookie, my mouth trying to form the words my brain was screaming. Nothing happened.

"Noona, I'm so sorry!" Kookie dropped to the ground beside me and pulled me into his arms. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. It's my fault." He rocked me as he continued whispering into my ear. "I'll talk to him. I can make it better."

"Jungkook-ssi? Is everything okay?" A soft voice called, distracting him. I didn't look to see who was speaking.

"Yes." He stood up quickly and offered a polite bow to the newcomer. "If you'll excuse us, Joy-ssi. I need to get Y/n-Noona home."

"It's okay," It sounded like she was smiling. "I can help."

Suddenly Kookie was back beside me, his mouth working furiously. Shock and pain on his face. It took my brain longer than it should have to register something was wrong.

"K-Kookie?" I reached for him as he glanced down, my eyes following his. Something was sticking out of his hands. Something in his middle.

Is that blood? I frowned. What's going on?

"Yah, Ko-"

Suddenly pain exploded in my head, and I fell sideways. Jungkook's horrified expression the last thing I saw before the world went black.
~*~

A/N: 😲🙃😐

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

132K 4.7K 53
🥇12/2/19: #1 in 'yoonminangst'🥇 "I'm not going to give him the power to hurt me. Never again." -Jimin *** "I don't want to lose him. I can't. Neve...
2.5K 94 14
Not everyone has a perfect life. JinRi and TaeHyung are happily married living a care-free life. Until unexpected event starts taking place. *Discla...
592 70 26
A girl names y/n get obsessed with an idol named 'Min Yoongi' and forces him to marry her. Will she be able to get his love towards her........or...
334K 16.3K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...