What Is This Feeling..? (Frie...

By Rustduration

This is a fanfiction about one of my favorite ships, FRIKU! Now, I'm not sure if i have the best writing skil... More

The Beginning
Planet Vatera
Everyone Can Change
Birthday Party
The Disguise
The Dream
I Wish
My Mind
Help me
Learning
Jealous?
I'll Stick Around..
Train With Whis!
Is He Turning Nice?
How Do You Train?
Training Complete!
Let's Hang Out
KISS
The End

Arrival

2.1K 50 7
By Rustduration

Frieza suppresses his energy as the ship grows closer to Earth. "Wonderful... time to gather some information."

Goku yawns, waking up to what seems like a siren in his ear; and I'm not talking about the creature..
"WHERE WERE YOU YESTERDAY?! THE TRACTOR IS GONE, AND THE FIELDS WERE A MESS!" Chi-Chi grumbles, waiting for Goku to respond.
"I went to go train with Krillin..."
She seems neutral for like 3 seconds. "You WHAAAAAT?! DIDN'T I TELL YOU YOU COULDN'T TRAIN?!"
Goku's stomach grumbles. "Hey, is there any food?"
Chi-Chi slaps the back of his head like Bulma. "NO, AND SINCE YOU DIDN'T WORK YESTERDAY YOU GET NO DINNER! OR BREAKFAST!"
Goku can't believe his ears. No food?! That's practically torture for a saiyan! "Hm.. oh, I got an idea!" Goku instant transmissions away, leaving Chi-Chi very mad.

Frieza's moment to shine

The Frieza force ship lands on earth, and nobody senses the coming 'storm'.
"Ah, this planet may be home to the filthy simian, but the look is quite nice. Men, leave this planet.. I will alert you when I need to come back." Frieza looks behind him, at the large ship. "Yes sir"
The alien starts running towards civilization, since flying uses ki. And the saiyans, along with the Namekian and some earthlings, can sense energy. "There has to be a reason why I had that nightmare.. let's find out why."

Sorry for the short chapter. Not many ideas for cliffhangers lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 665 9
Love story with the vision of the meeting. ❀ 1.First meeting with fierce 😍 2.Second meeting with teasing 😍 3.Third meeting with attraction😍 4.Four...
709K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 63.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.3K 51 9
Not everyone can be like Shadow, After all Immortality doesn't come naturally. It's been 25 years since Sonic and Shadow have been married, they hav...