Hired (Chanbaek)

cclay2020

*Complete* Chanyeol being quiet and not fully over his ex leaving him at the altar, he now needs a date for... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Quick Question
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15(edited)
Teaser
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New Story
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Teaser
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Ohhhh 😘
Special Chapter

Chapter 14

3.2K 236 188
cclay2020

"D.O what the hell do you want ?"

"Aww baby don't be like that now, I brought drink" he holds up a bottle of burbon with a big smile on his face while walking further into the room. "Since when did you start calling me cute names?, you never did before" I watch him sway across the room stopping right in front of me.

"Well you always wanted me to call you cute names" he reaches out to touch my hair but I move back stopping him. "What, you dont like it now, you craved for it when we where together" he falls down on the chair beside me drinking from the bottle. I really don't want to be anywhere near him but right now I can't seem to move.

"D.O we are not together anymore I am with baekhyun" I turn my head towards him as he just grins "Funny you say that because you didnt look together when he ran out the door with his bags , which makes me believe you had an argument and broke up" he swigs from the bottle as I grab it from him and smash it on the floor. "We didnt split up , and its none of your business what baekhyun and I get up to" I stand up and walk towards the door looking out into the garden remembering lastnight when me and baekhyun got wet from the sprinklers. I feel his hand on my arm making me jump and turn to look at him. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" I pull away from him as he just laughs "I want you Chanyeol, come on I know baek doesn't do anything for you really" he moves closer making me back up nervously slipping my glasses up the bridge of my nose.  

"I'm with someone else D.O, you left me remember, on our wedding day in front of our family and friends standing there like some loser who everyone felt so sorry for" I turn away as I feel all my emotions that I thought where buried start to build inside me.   "Im sorry Chanyeol ok there you happy?" I turn to face him with rage "Do you honestly think those two words fix everything you put me through, I loved you D.O , I put up with shit I didnt like and still you leave me just like that with no reason, so you can stick your apology where the sun doesnt shine" I turn away from him again making sure he doesnt see the tears that are threating to fall.

"Your right you deserve a proper explanation, please can we sit" he sits patting the cushion beside him for me to sit . Taking a deep breath I sit beside him making sure to be far away as I possibly can. "I am so sorry chanyeol and I do love you, its just what we had wasnt enough for me, I wanted more, I wanted excitment, I wanted role playing, I just craved more".

"Do you hear yourself, the amount of times you said the word I  in one sentence, you didnt even mention me once, we were suppose to be partners. Why didnt you come to me and talk to me about it?"  the smile finally falls from his face as he looks at me with those owl eyes of his.

"I met someone else when we where together Chanyeol" he blurts out looking up at me, waiting for my reaction making me turn my head away from him as I take off my glasses rubbing my eyes not wanting to believe all this. 

After a few minutes I finally get up the courage to ask him "When and where did you meet this person?" I dont even bother to look at him i just want the answer.  

"Chanyeol i dont think..." 

"I ASKED YOU WHEN AND WHERE?" I scream at him making him jump and shock myself at where the rage is coming from.

"At the shop where we bought the wedding Suits" he mumbles making me rock back and forth with my head in my hands not believing what I am hearing. "Our wedding Suits really. What, was it the guy who took your measurements, who ran his hand up your leg measuring you?"  I stand up wanting to punch the wall in front of me.

"No he was in getting measured for his suits, we got talking and he told me about his business and one thing lead to another......." I quickly turn to face him "One thing lead to another, did you sleep with him D.O?"  I wait as he stands up reaching out to me "I'm so sorry chanyeol" I move as far away as I can from him. "It just happened and then we met again and it happened again ....." he continues.

"Wait more then once you slept with him, did you even tell him why you where getting measured for a suit in the first place, and when was this exactly ?"  I'm trying so hard not to punch him that I keep clutching my fists together leaving nails marks on the palm of my hand.

"Two weeks before our wedding we slept together and two days later we did again the night of your family meal that I was late for" I swing my arm and punch him right in his face making him fall sideways grabbing it. "You cheating bastard, you slept with me that night after you came home" I grab him and punch him again till I feel hands pulling me back.

"Thats enough son, D.O get up now" my dad holds me back when all I want to do is kill D.O.

"Get the hell out of my house now, I don't want to see you anywhere near Chanyeol or my family again do you understand me?" My dad tells him as he pushes him out of the pool room into the backgarden "You have 5 minutes to get your shit out of my house and leave" I watch as D.O hurries into the house as my Father puts his arm around me hugging me. "Where is Baekhyun?" he asks me while my tears let loose and flow like a waterfall . "He is gone dad and I can't find him, his work collegue rang me and told me he was suppose to be booking in somewhere but I tried everywhere and I can't find him". I begin to sob into my fathers shoulder as we walk into the house to the shock of my mother and sister in the kitchen and the front door closing. "Whats happening, why did D.O leave?" My sister hurries to me trying to comfort me as I move past her grabbing a bottle of whiskey and head in the direction of my room.

"Chanyeol Dear, whats happened?" my mom shouts after me as my dad just tells her to leave me alone.

I lock my bedroom door and strip off all my clothes leaving just my boxers on as i sit on the floor and keep trying to ring Baekhyun hoping he will answer but he doesnt. I unscrew the bottle cap and pour the brown liquid down my throat feeling the burn but I dont care it will numb the pain I am feeling right now and apart from baekhyun this is what I need right now.

Baekhyun's pov

Standing looking out at the view from my hotel room over the city of Seoul, I can't help but think of Chanyeol. I laugh to myself as I swish my coffee around in my cup remembering the time I brought him out for coffee and he spilt it on himself and how nervous he was.  A knock comes to the door taking me back to reality as I head towards it to open it. "Mr Park , what are you doing here?

"Can I come in Baekhyun?" Chanyeols dad looks really pissed off that I begin to panic. "Of course Mr Park come in, can I get you a drink or anything, maybe some coffee or tea" I feel my whole body shake with nerves while I close the door and follow him into the sitting area.

"Tea would be nice please"  I hurry over to the small kettle and turn it on giving myself a few moments to catch my breath and wonder why is he here and how he found me. Making his tea I carry it over and pour myself another fresh coffee before sitting in the seat across from him.

"Thank you" he takes his cup and sips from it while I'm a nervous wreak waiting.

"Your probably wondering why I am here baekhyun" he sits so calmy back in the chair legs crossed and cup sitting on his lap.

"Yes I am sir and more so how you found me" I watch as he smiles. "Your car was a rental, you see the rental company has trackers on all their cars incase they go missing, so I rang the company and got them to track the car and well here I am" I sit back and try relax watching him closely.

"I know you and my son are not really dating Baekhyun" I feel my stomach turn and wonder what else he knows.

"How did you know sir?" I cautiously ask him. I have been in company with men like him before but I have to admit he is scary.

"I can read my son, also how you had your little whispers and how nervous he was with you, also how you had to push him to do things, I could tell something wasn't right and you just confirmed it now" I put my cup down and get ready for the war.

" Yes you are right" is all I can say as I put my head in my hands.

"Look, I don't need to know how you both know eachother or how you both met but all I know is my son has fallen for you and right now he needs you" he sits on the edge of the chair putting his cup on the table.

"D.O tried to make a move on my son tonight and then told Chanyeol everything on why he left him at the altar, turns out he cheated on Chanyeol two weeks before the wedding with some ramdom guy". I can't help but think I was right about D.O.

"How is he?"

"Let just say he is sleeping it off and will probably have a sore head and hand in the morning from punching D.O". he smiles getting up from the chair fixing himself.

"If you care for my son tell him where you are, he is worried sick about you" he moves to walk away as I stop him

"Mr Park I know you probably won't accept me if I tell you what I do for a living but I have fallen for your son and I don't know what to do". I can't believe I just blurted it all out and to Chanyeol's dad of all people.

"Maybe start by telling him how you really feel, everything else doesn't matter when it comes to love"  he smiles reaching for the door handle and twisting it

"Baekhyun I know who you are and what you do but I also seen how happy you make my son, so if I was you I'd tell him" he opens the door and walks out leaving me in a total mess as I fall back onto the chair emotional, "shit he knows".

❤️C ❤️

Yayyy we reached 7k thank you all
Love

Cclay2020
X

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

651K 27K 30
Chanyeol is a very known player in their school. He dates girls and, not to mention, some guys and dumps them after he gets bored. He is also known f...
2.5K 145 16
"Love is not for me." "Then I am not for you" Where would the love of a pure heart will go after he realizes the truth about his love? How will one m...
187K 3.6K 14
[ChanBaek DDLB] >All that Daddy and Baby stuff Top!Chanyeol, Bottom!Baekhyun Fluff/Smut/Angst [Requests Closed] #9 chanbaek - 16/12/18 #26 baekyeol...
14.9K 507 20
"Baekhyun?" "I'm not Baekhyun" "Liar" Book 3 of Cheating ©BaekingSomeByuns Started: April 14 2019 Ended: June 22 2019