Se7en Deadly Sins || BTS Fanf...

By kimmikkai

|| BTS Fanfiction || - Slow Update "The Devil is real. And he's not a little red man with horns and a tail. H... More

Se7en Deadly Sins
Prelude
하나: One
돌: Two
셋: Three
넷: Four
다섯: Five
여섯: Six
일곱: Seven
여덟: Eight
아홉: Nine
열: Ten
열하나: Eleven
열돌: Twelve
열셋: Thirteen
열넷:Fourteen
열다섯: Fifteen
열여섯: Sixteen
열일곱: Seventeen
열요덟: Eighteen
열아홉: Nineteen
스물: Twenty
스몰하나: Twenty One
스몰돌: Twenty Two
스몰셋: Twenty Three
스몰넷: Twenty Four
스몰 다섯: Twenty Five
스물여섯: Twenty Six
스물일곱: Twenty Seven
스물여덟: Twenty Eight
스물아홉: Twenty Nine
서른:Thirty
서른하나: Thirty One
서른돌: Thirty Two
서른셋:Thirty Three
서른넷: Thirty Four
서른다섯: Thirty Five
서른여섯: Thirty Six
서른일곱: Thirty seven
서른여덟:Thirty eight
서른아홉: Thirty nine
마흔: Forty
마흔둘: Forty Two
마흔셋:Forty Three
마흔넷: Forty Four
마흔 다섯 :Forty Five
마흔 여섯: Forty Six

마흔 하나: Forty One

363 34 16
By kimmikkai

마흔 함나: Forty One

BELATED HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONA EONNI. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH. ♡♡♡

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BANGTAN. WE PURPLE YOU.

a/n: a lot of swearing ahead. I warned you guys.

----

i want to be
your light baby,
just be your light

💜———————💜

«Park Jimin's Point of View»

I silently walk with Joon hyung on the way to the cafeteria. I chuckled when I remembered what happened earlier in the classroom. "You seem in a good mood, Chim." I glared when he called me that. He just shrugged at me.

Fucking nicknames. Damn it.

"Fuck you." I replied. Mas lalo siyang tumawa. "What are we gonna say to her?" I asked curiously. We really suck at explaining things.

Tumigil naman siya sa paglakad. Maybe he's thinking too. "The usual stuff?" sabi naman niya. That's his fucking explanation? "Why are so concerned to her, Chim?"

I groaned at his reply. He's really testing me. "Drop the fucking nickname, hyung." may diing sabi ko sa kanya. "She's like a younger sister to me." I said honestly.

I really like her as a person.

Who wouldn't? She's fierce, strong and independent. That's why Taehyungie and Kookie are so restless. Well Yoongi hyung too.  "But you like to set her up with Taehyung." natatawa niyang sabi.

"You never seen him like that." I chuckled. Kim Taehyung is the most unpredictable guy in our gang. He wanted something but he would show that he didn't want that. Him and his fucking pride.

"That girl can break his sanity." I added making Joon hyung laughed.

"You never seen Jungkook like that. He's changed." Tumango naman ako sa sinabi ni Namjoon hyung. Jungkook really changed for the best.

Namjoon hyung tried to look at every angle. He knew things too but he just kept it to himself. "What are we gonna do?" tanong pa niya sa akin. He's the leader huh.

"Nothing. In the end, someone will get hurt but things will be on its right fucking place." I explained. Tumawa lamang siya sa sinabi ko. If he's not my hyung, I already punched him and beat the daylights out of him.

I am fucking serious.

"Never imagined that you're a guy with words." He said with a grin. Did he just insult me? Like what the fuck?  We spotted Yoona and her friends. "Let's go." He practically dragged me inside.

They looked surprised when we got in here. Mas nagulat kami ng makita naming hawak niya yung pusa ni Taehyung.

That fucking cat never let us touch him.

But he's with Im Yoona right now. He's like having the time of his life.

That fucking mischievous cat of Kim fucking Taehyung.

"If looks can kill, cutie is already dead." Namjoon hyung said while laughing. Hindi naman nakakatuwa yung sinabi niya.

"Newsflash, he has eight lives left." I sarcastically said. Mas lalo akong nainis ng tingnan ako nung pusa ni Kim Taehyung. Damn, that kitty knew how to pissed me off.

"Oh, mukhang may pinag-uusapan kayo." Way to start a conversation Namjoon hyung. Before we looked like an idiot in front of them, we took the vacant seats. "Whoa, your father is looking for you."

Yoona just stared at us. "Oh, so you met your mother, kitty." I said with a grin. In return, I just had her death glare. "What? You're basically the mother since V is the father." I tried to emphasized every words.

This time, I can clearly see her reactions.

She's blushing.

Oh damn, wait until Kim fucking Taehyung knew this. Should I tell him? He'll surely creep the hell out of me. He'll just stay on his room smiling like a fucking lunatic.

"At ano naman ang role ni Jungkook?" Jess already took her seat. Damn, Kookie will surely burn me alive. "He will kill you." He can do worse than than.

I chuckled.  "Hmmm, we'll see."  sagot ko naman. Hindi naman malalaman ni Jungkook kung tatahimik si Namjoon hyung. "You, okay? They pissed you real good." natatawa kong sabi kay Yoona.

She just shrugged. "They are jerks." We all laughed. She's brutally honest with us. That's why I like her.  "I'm okay now. Thanks."

"You're welcome." Joon hyung said with a grin. We came here for business. I don't like talking and shit but we had no choice.  "You're a smart girl Im Yoona." sabi pa ni hyung.

"What do you want?" She asked us. Namjoon hyung can't explain the whole fucking thing. Damn. "Can we talk?" tanong naman niya. It seemed that she could read our fucking minds. That's cool.

"Easy, miss." I chuckled. I tap her shoulder lightly then smiled at her.   "We've got a message for you." bulong ko sa kanya.

She arched her brows. She's pissed. That's fucking cute. Did I just praise her? "What?" inis na tanong niya sa akin.

Lisa and Jess got our signal. They went to another table. We thanked them for that. "Just keep your distance to us."Namjoon hyung said with a small smile. "It's complicated Yoona. It's for the best."

I fucking hope.

She chuckled. "I can keep my distance if you keep yours." She replied without hesitation. "No need to explain. You don't owe me anything." I clenched my fist when she said those word.

"Tsk. This is really bad but we can't risk your safety." I said to her. I'm just telling the truth. Knowing that she'll be targeted, made me wanted to torture someone. I am not kidding.

When she stared at me, I fucking looked away. Damn, her stares were powerful. "Just..stay away peach." I almost cursed when I called her peach?

Well I am cursing at the back of my head right now.

Bahagya kong ginulo yung buhok niya. Namjoon hyung gave me weird stares but I just shrugged.

"I will." She said. We just nodded. Namjoon hyung tried to get the cat but he just stayed with Yoona. He's fucking stubborn just like his owner."I will drop him at your building." Yun na lamang ang sinabi niya.

Gawin ko kayang siopao yun? Nah, Kim fucking Taehyung will surely bury me alive or torture me.

Baka ako yung gawin niyang siopao.

I sighed."We'll go ahead." Namjoon hyung said. "We wish that we can be your friend, Yoona."

We really wished to be her friend. It's been a long time since we became friends with someone because people were intimidated by us.

"You are but sometimes your friends do stupid things." She said with a small smile. I fucking agreed on what she said. Those two fuckers really did stupid things to her.

"She's for keeps." I tell Namjoon hyung. She looked confused. Oh well, she would figure her feelings sooner or later. "He's a lucky bastard, huh." I tried to tease her.

She's probably thinking of him.

Lucky fucking bastard.

"What? Kung anu-ano ang sinasabi mo." Mukhang naasar naman siya sa sinabi ko. I'm just telling my observations. She'll thank me for that.

"Who's the lucky bastard?" tanong naman ni hyung habang papalabas kami ng cafeteria. I wanted to laugh because he's so serious. "Come on, Chim."

Him and his greed.

"Fuck you hyung." sabi ko sa kanya. Inakbayan niya lang ako. "I'm not telling you, IQ 148."

"I have guesses." confident na sabi niya sa akin. I just shook my head. He's not going to stop until he found the answer.

"Whatever hyung."

---

«Third Person's Point of View»

Tumambay muna ang Bangtan sa kanilang building. They decided to chill first before they discussed what really happened. Prenteng nakahiga si Yoongi sa couch. Napailing nalang si Hoseok at umupo sa space sa tabi nito.

"Hindi lang ikaw ang may karapatan sa upuan." pagpaparinig ni Hoseok kay Yoongi. Yoongi just raised his middle finger. You know him well. "Sabi ko nga, papsakan kong tape yang bibig mo." bulong ni Hoseok.

"Don't you fucking dare." mabilis na sagot ni  Yoongi. He knew that his friend was capable of doing that. "Get lost." sabi nalang niya.

"Why are you saying bad words?" tanong naman ni Seokjin na dala si RJ. Pinalo niya kay Yoongi yung stuff toy. Yoongi glared at him. "What? Baka tusukin ko yang mata mo."

Dumating naman si Namjoon na may dalang baso. Agad naman na nag-alala yung si Hosoek at Seokjin. After ilang seconds ay nabitawan niya yung hawak niya.

"What the hell?" sigaw ni Yoongi. Kaya naman napapunta si Jimin sa living room nila. "Aish, I need a fucking peace of mind." naiinis na sabi niya. He even kicked Hoseok's legs. 

"Then rest in peace." sagot ni Jimin at umupo sa bakanteng upuan. "We talked to Yoona." Agad na umayos ng upo si Yoongi. "Fuck you hyung." He said with a chuckle.

"I am a destructive machine." Wala sa sariling sabi ni Namjoon habang nililinis yung ginawa niya. "Nasaan yung dalawa?" tanong naman niya.

"Nagpatayan na." Jimin said. Napatayo si Seokjin. Hoseok just laughed. Yoongis stayed still. "Chill, papunta na yun dito."

Sakto at dumating na yung dalawa na may hawak ng plastic bag. "Food." sabi naman ni Hoseok at agad sinalubong yung dalawa. "Ako na ang mag-aayos." pagvovolunteer niya.

Binigay naman ni Jungkook yung dala niya. "Okay hyung." He said. Umupo siya sa tabi ni Jimin.

"What's wrong Taehyung?" tanong naman ni Seokjin sa nakakabata. Taehyung just sighed. "Girl problems." bulong naman niya.

Tumayo naman si Taehyung sa pagkakaupo. "Saan ka pupunta? You can't just punch people when you're in a bad mood." paliwanag naman ni Namjoon. He knew Taehyung well.

"I won't." maikling sabi naman ni Taehyung at lumabas na nga siya ng building. He just needed some time to think. These past few months, he's not himself. He did stupid things but he didn't regret it. He couldn't admit that to himself.

He just walked. Mas naaalis ang stress niya kung maglalakad siya. Hindi naman siya takot dahil wala nga siyang sinasanto.

"Taehyung?" Nagulat siya ng makasalubong niya si Leesa at Jess. Pareho silang hinihingal at mukhang nagmamadali. "We need your help." nagpapanic na sabi ni Leesa.

He tensed a bit. Hindi maganda ang pakiramdam niya sa susunod na mangyayari. "Y-Yoon-ah's gone. K-kanina pa namin siya hinahanap pero hindi namin siya makita. She said that she will drop your cat in here pero mukhang hindi kayo nagkita." nagpapanic na sabi ni Jess.

Kanina pa nila hinahanap ang kaibigan nila.   Hindi na nila alam kung kanino sila hihinhi ng tulong.

Hindi sumagot si Taehyung. "Please, tulungan mo kami." Leesa said. Naiiyak na rin siya dahil hindi niya alam kung saan hahanapin si Yoon-ah.

"Okay." yun lamang ang sagot ni Taehyung. He clenched his fist. He promised his hyung to keep his distance but for her, he could break that fucking promise he made.

But he would not admit that to himself.

---

A/N: I've been a little bit busy hehe. Mianhe guys. Bawi ako sa updates.

How are you? Hope your doing good! Have a nice day!

Follow me at my IG account. It's hyumiworld. I uploaded pics of the Bangtan boys. See for your self. Hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 283 12
Aeros, a gangster who fell in love for the first time and ready to change just for the woman he loves. "Dos" was surrounded by rules that could prev...
88.1K 3.5K 126
Nang gumraduate si 'Hanamichi Sakuragi' sa Shohoku High School mula sa Kanagawa Prefecture ay nagpasya siyang makipagsapalaran sa Tokyo bilang 1st-ye...
2.6K 580 130
Park Jimin- a.k.a- Jess/jass Min Yoongi- a.k.a- Red Kim taehyung- a.k.a- Fatima Jeon Jungkook-a.k.a- Luigi Kim Namjoon- a.k.a- Neil Kim Seokjin- a.k...
96.9K 3.5K 57
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...