Random Crap(mostly art)

By Arimaria_Ash

random crap that happens. yep, random. ๐Ÿ˜ also lots of art for some reason ๐Ÿ˜‚ More

End of the school year
random picture
a picture... again
more drawings!
I should name this art book๐Ÿ˜
I went to the zoo!
Jet
Drawings!
Haha
Kirito
Stckers!!
Picture time!!
More pictures
Drew Bakugo(kacchan)
Best drawing I've ever made
I finished the drawing!!!
A school project
Ari (my main oc)
New charaters
Took some pictures with my new camera
Yeah
I drew Deku for my 100k reads on my other book.
I drew Killua
Look at this Boi!!!
Mini sketches
Flipnote 3Ds
Little sketches
New post!
Heyo!

story!

71 2 4
By Arimaria_Ash

So! Me and my friend (not saying her name. I call her Kacchan anyway 😂) we had to do a science project and we got to pick our partners. Now, I knew there would be tantrums because it's a freaking Kacchan 2.0. man I wish I got it on video. One thing that was funny was she didn't get sissors she got a freaking knife to cut the cardboard! Then when she was done with that she messed up the cardboard so she had to start over. She went to her garage to get a box, threw it, yelled at it and her cat came in and was walking twords the cardboard and she freaking slid the cat across the kitchen like she was playing freaking curling 😂. Yup, that happened about a week or so ago. I'm never going to forget that😂 sorry Kacchan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 5.6K 200
โ ๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ โž โ™ฏ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ค๐ข๐๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฎ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๊œŸ๊œ โŒ‡ ใ€Ÿฯฏฯƒินฮฏษ• ฯƒฮทฮต แทˆ๐–กบ๐Ÿ“ T...
4K 49 14
"So you really love me?" "Yk I do ma don't act like det" ยฉ NARDOOWICKK PRODUCTIONS
4.6K 299 11
Stop crying and laugh (I'm also making this because I have too many memes in my gallery so I can just store them here instead of course.) ...
32.8K 3.2K 104
Male Lead pr แ€‡แ€ฌแ€แ€บแ€œแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ปแ€ฅแ€บแ€ธ แ€กแ€›แ€พแ€ฑแ€ทแ€˜แ€€แ€บแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€™แ€ผแ€ฑแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€™แ€ฎแ€แ€ปแ€šแ€บแ€œแ€„แ€บ แ€€แ€ผแ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€•แ€ฝแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€†แ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€žแ€แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€„แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€‘แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€…แ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€›แ€พแ€ญ...