FOUR QUARTERS

By InkPrincessMarcia

Simone's life changes when her best friend Maddison presures her to date the schools senior quarterback. Six... More

FOUR QUARTERS
PREGAME PLAYER (cast)
FOUR QUARTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Second Quarter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
HALFTIME
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Third Quarter
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Fourth Quarter
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
OVERTIME
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Author's note πŸ“’
NEW BOOK ALERT

Chapter 45

3.6K 199 47
By InkPrincessMarcia

                           Jonah

                     { a week later }

After football game walking out to Steve’s car I see Nicole coming towards me with a smile. “Hey, Jonah” “Hey Nicole,” I say with a warm smile. “Are you coming to the party tonight” “I don-“ “Please Jonah?” she says in a seductive tone. “I’ll be there and I want to dance with you.” she slides her finger down my chest. “Come on Jonah for me. I know you like me and you know I like you so let’s just meet up and see what happens” she says as she crashes her lips on mine. 

Pulling back looking at her in her eyes “I’ll be there” I can't wait baby.” She says kissing me again then taken off. “Nicole wants you bad.” Steve says “Too bad I don’t like her” “What do you liking her have to do with anything” “It’s just something about her. Just be careful with her?” “Alright man,” I say and wondering where all of this is coming from. “How is Momma P.” “Momma is okay her leg is getting better I wish it would stop snowing so she can come home.” “Me too I miss here cooking” I laugh at Steve. “When you talk to her again tell her I said to her I said hello and I miss her,” “Miss her or her cooking” He laughs. “Both.”  We laugh as we walk to the car.  

Arriving at the party it was parallel to the party the other weekend. Going inside seeing a bunch of people dancing drinking some even smoking when I felt arms around my torso. “Hey, handsome.” She says “Hey beautiful.” “I’m glad you here. I was beginning to think you stood me up.” She says as Back to Sleep REMIX  blared through the speakers. “Dance with me.”

Feeling her all over me grind me then she started giving me a lap dance. Watching her body all over mine I smile at her. When the song was about over she lends over to my ear “Let’s go upstairs.” I kissed her. She pulled away taken my hand in hers.

Entering a room she turns the light on “Do you know who’s room this is.” “Ours for now,” She says seductively. “Look a bottle of Crown Royal Apple and some cups.” She poured us a drink I take the one she hands to me she then turns plays Wishing. “I wish I was you girl,” she says kissing me as I begin to feel dizzy. “Finish your drink” I hear her say vaguely then everything went black.

                           Simone 

Laying in bed watching TV when it started going out again because of the snow. Getting up with easy I go to get Gavin’s phone. ‘I hope he doesn’t mind’ since he been pissed since finding all of the lingerie in my bag. His stares and attitude are about to send me over the top.  

Soon as I turned it on I heard Porn Star laying the phone nightstand next to the bed as the music was playing I didn’t realize Gavin was standing in the doorway with a towel wrapped around his waist. ‘shit’ I say under breath so that only I could hear.

“TV went out again I got your phone to listen to music. I hope you don’t mind.” His stare was relentless I begin to feel uncomfortable under his gaze. “It's fine,” he says as he walks back out the room as I was releasing a breath he came back into the room. “I’ll be right back Simone.” I nodded. I guess he’s coming back to get his phone we have already eaten dinner which was filled with silence.

Gavin came back in the room as another song came on. His stares were killing me second by second and I couldn’t take it anymore. “What Gavin damn.” “What Simone.” “Stop doing that.” “What is it I’m doing.” “Staring” “Is it a crime.” “Asshole” I watch him laugh. “Was that what you was going to call you little boy toy date.” “You should blame your sister.” “What does Gwen have to do with any of this” “She brought the lingerie for me when I tol-“ “When you what” He said in a demanding tone. “Nothing” “I can always call her” “I told her about a guy I like who works with me” I saw his whole demeanor change.

“Who” “Doesn’t matter.” “Answer me this question no wait ‘til another or nothing.” I was barely listening to Gavin because the lyrics of the song was how I felt years ago about the man who is sitting in front of me. I just nodded my head not really caring what the question was. “Simone.” I snapped out of my thoughts before he continued. “Why is your last name different now.” Another song came on that I tuned out. Prepared to answer his question. “When I told William I was pregnant something in him I don’t know, anyways he told me I had one hour to pack and get out. My mom called my grandma and move there. Two weeks after I got there he send papers with my last name change I got my moms maiden name.” Wait you were a daddy’s girl.” “Was being the operative word.”  Lay in my bed begins to play.

“The two men who-“ I stopped I couldn’t finish. “Who what” “It’s okay. It’s nothing.” “When I told you to kill our child.” He said with sadness in his voice. “Gav-“ “I said that because of what happened before you.” He stood up walking around the room like a mad person but I could tell he was hurt by it. “A girl told me she was pregnant by me and I went all doing everything only to find out she never was. When you told me you were pregnant my mind instantly back to bitch who told me that and the feeling that pain came back. It’s still no excuse what I did and said.” The hurt and pain were visible all over him. “Gavin come here” He stood there looking at me. As Jupiter Love came on. I got up and walked over to him.

“I would have shown you everything that you wanted to see.” “She had that too. This went on the whole time.” “what.” “It was the whole time.” My arms instantly wrapped around “I’m so sorry she did that to you.” Feeling his lips on my neck I looked up at him as he placed a kiss on my lips. I kissed him back slow and full of passion. Pulling away from the kiss. All of me started to play, as the song played Gavin and I stared into each other as his arms slowly went around my wait. His touch was sending me insane. “What you thinking about” “I-“ “I’m going to sit down” Walk to the bed I feel his stare burning into my heart. Getting back in the bed. Gavin stalks toward me sitting up he sat down then kissed me again.

Making love into the came on as our kiss intensified. I pulled away as he kissed me down my neck. “Don’t stop” I moan out. “No stop” I said. Gavin stopped and looked in my eyes. I kissed him again as I started removing his shirt. He pulled away. “Tell me what you want.” “Gavin, I-“ “Tell me” He says kissing my neck. “You” I breath out. He slowly took my clothes off looking in my eyes he begins placing soft and slow kisses down my body. When he took my pants off I hissed when touched my leg making him stop. “Baby you want me to stop.” “No,” I say as I run my fingers through his hair. Feeling lips kiss each of my legs up making my core ache, throb, and become wetter with each kiss. Gavin looking at me in eyes was only making it worse. As I heard another song came on Puddles.

Gavin teased me as placed kissed all around my pussy even on the lips. “Your so fucking wet baby,” He says as he slowly devours me. Taking his time making me want more of him. “Fuck Gavin” I moan out. Feeling fingers ease inside my pussy. “Shit” “Be still?” he says as I try but it feels so good. Gavin sucks on my clit making my body about to fully explode. “I’m abou-“ “No your not” “Ga- Ga Fuckkkk” I scream out as he continues to devour me like a starving child. He stopped looking at me “I’m taking care you tonight” “Let’s take care of each other tonight” I say as he goes back to licking my pussy so skillfully. Reaching my hand I slide my in his pants our eyes lock. He stands up in front of me looking at him in his eyes I finish undressing him as we kiss. Breaking the kiss I begin to slowly take his dick in my mouth as he positions himself to go back to my pussy.

Moaning while sucking Gavin’s dick makes his dick gets bigger in my mouth. “Damn baby.” He says and I suck hard yet slow. “Your body talking to me” I stop sucking to answer him “It’s your,” I say moaning. Sucking more I felt his dick getting tight as my was feeling my build up I stopped and screamed out as I came all in Gavin’s mouth.

Coming down off the high I hear Neck start to play as Gavin got on top of me kissing me and he entered me. Moaning in the kiss. “Fuck your so tight.” He says giving me slow strokes he gets my hands interlocks our hands together as he bore his eyes deep into mine as he goes deeper in my pussy.” My moans turn into passionate cries mixed in with Gavin’s husky moans makes me wetter. “Go deeper” I moan out. “I missed you” Gavin whispered in my ear. “Shit” I scream out as it sent me over the edge and he slowed down his stroke still making me feel so good. Leaning down Gavin kissed my neck making his way to my lips as he kissed us.  

Breaking the kiss Gavin pulled out of me as Love Like Honey played. Gavin got up on his knees and picked me up with my legs over his shoulders sliding his dick back inside my aching pussy. “Shit Simone,” he says As I throw my head back in pleasure as he goes go deeper than before picking up his pace I move my hips to match his thrust.” “Fuck” Gavin moans out as I feel my climax coming on. “I’m about –“ Gavin lifted my head up then kissed me as we both came hard making me fuck Gavin harder as he flipped over fucking me hard from behind. Pounding my pussy showing no mercy making me scream out louder as I got closer to cumming again. Gavin must have known because he slowed down his strokes taken his time then begin gave me deep slow strokes where he slammed his dick deep inside of me. My erotic cries got louder and stronger as I was about to sent over the edge again. Gavin wrapped his hand around my neck taking me to a higher level of euphoria as I came all over Gavin’ s dick and he came deep inside of me.

Gavin held me tight in his arms as we got in bed with his arms tightly around my waist. Leaning over Gavin kissed my lips. “Are you alright. Did I hurt you” I smiled then turned to face him then kissed him feverishly. “Simone,” He said in the kiss as we continue. He pulled away. “Let me go run us a bath.” He said. “I’m tired.” He kissed me and held me as sleep took over both of us. 

Comment:

Vote:

Share: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 1.6K 42
- Somebody stole my car radio So now I just sit in silence. -Completed 11/8/16 -{Highest Rank: #28} You know, it's pretty f...
15.5K 551 22
W..wwhats yours?" "You.. your lips your fat ass your neck your boobs your pussy your thighs .... everything..Now answer my question why do YOU have o...
Push By Aubrey

ChickLit

281K 14.6K 56
Gwen's life was perfect --- until it wasn't. After her husband's deception is revealed, the young mother must face a new reality without her childho...
265 4 69
Everything was as I wanted it; happy family, great friends, love and kindness in my life...everything was perfect. Until it wasn't. That one fateful...