Granger Danger

By helloluv06

Hermione was forced to be a deatheater when it came to her sixth year in Hogwarts. Otherwise, Voldemort would... More

A/N:
(1) - the only option
(2) - discussing the plan
(4) - Hermione's sacrifice
(5) - arguements
(6) - a death eater vs two Gryffindor's
(7) - train ride with slytherins
(8) - the ball of light in the manor
(9) - the dream
(10) - the voices are back
(11) - explanations, p.1
(12) - explanations, p.2
(13) - Christmas presents
(14) - The Christmas party p.1
(15) - The christmas party p.2
(16) - jealousy
(17) - fights and secrets
(18) - presents bringing memories
(A/N) - pictures of presents
(19) - apologies and surprises
(20) - sudden surprise
(21) - initiation
(22) - dark mark party
(23) - azkaban
(24) - breaking out of azkaban
(25) - the daily prophet can't be trusted
(26) - new years ball p.1
(27) - new years ball p.2
(28) - new years ball p.3
(29) - St. Mungos and meetings
(30) - hogwarts return
(31) - game night
(32) - a visit to the dark lord
(33) - torture
(34) - rescue Granger
A/N.....
(35) - memory loss
(36) - trying to remember
(37) - forever and always
(38) - Voldemort's evil plan
(39) - astronomy tower
(40) - tears and more tears
(41) - comforting chat with a friend
Second book - (42) - obliviate
(43) - broken promises
(44) - meet up
(45) - joining again
(46) - a new Hermione
A/N
A/N: HELP!!
(47) - snatchers
(48) - the war
(49) - the graduation assembly
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
A/N

(3) - the plan

3.8K 83 22
By helloluv06

It was October. The day of the plan. Everyone else had gone home for the holidays and it was just a few people left. Out of her dorm, it was just her and Katie Bell that was staying for the holidays. It was 12:45, Hermione was supposed to meet with Harry and Ron any minute now and so she rushed downstairs to meet them, seeing them waiting near the fire for her.

They both gossiped all the way into hogsmeade, stumbling through the snow. Hermione was curious about how it was snowing in the middle of October! But when they reached the three broomsticks and they entered the warm crowded room, Hermione glanced around the room, trying to find any sight of Draco. Draco was lazily slouched down on a chair by the bar. He noticed Hermione almost instantly and he immediately sat up straight, giving Hermione a professional nod.

Hermione sat down with Harry and Ron and she immediately glanced down at her muggle watch. 12:57.

12:58.

12:59.

1:00!!

It was time! Hermione looked at Draco and found him already looking at her back. Hermione turned back to Ron and Harry and found them both chatting to eachother. She quickly turned back to Draco and nodded to him. He stood up and left for the bathrooms, not being noticed by anyone else. Hermione turned back to the boys of the golden trio.

"Umm... I'm gonna quickly go to the bathroom, be right back." Hermione stated. Both of the boys nodded and Hermione sped off to the bathroom. Once she was in, she saw Draco leaning against a wall by the sinks. Hermione tried to stay silent so she gave him a look that said 'it's time'.

"Madame Rosmerta! There has been.. Umm.. An incident in here... Please can you come in here a moment!?" Hermione called out.

.....there was a long pause.....

"I'll be right there! Just gimme a sec, dear!!" Madame Rosmerta called back.

After a few seconds, footsteps were heard walking towards the bathroom. Hermione quickly ran over to Draco and whispered something very quietly to him.

"Malfoy, I can't do it.. You do it!"

The door creaked open, Draco raised his wand at the door as Madame Rosmerta's wavy brown hair was quickly seen first coming through the door.

"Where is the incid--Draco Malfoy!? Get out at once!!" Madame Rosmerta screamed. Draco's wand aimed at her chest and he opened his mouth to say the terrible curse.

"IMPERIO!!" Draco shouted at the top of his voice. Madame Rosmerta froze in her spot and her green eyes darkened and turned a deep dark grey. Her skin paled and her curly bushy brown hair turned a little bit straighter and more tamed. She was imperiused.

Hermione's eyes welled up with tears, she was being forced to do all of this. Luckily, Lucius and Voldemort, after discussing privately to eachother, finally agreed to let Hermione see her parents tonight. Luckily, Narcissa gave Mr and Mrs Granger a small single mattress each, and was feeding them, but only one small portion a day.

Draco glanced at Hermione. He wasn't some weak pathetic Gryffindor, Draco was a strong and cunning Slytherin! He wasn't going to go all soft on Hermione because she was about to cry. Yes, Draco felt sorry for her. But Slytherin's were brilliant at hiding their emotions really well.

Hermione's tears trailed down her cheeks. She had just witnessed someone using the imperius curse. Hermione just day dreamed for a little while, her mind started to wonder about if she should tell Harry and Ron that she was working for the person that killed Harry's parents. No, definitely not a good idea. She was snapped out of her thoughts by Draco starting to speak to Rosmerta.

"You will take this necklace and wait right here. Give this necklace to the next person who comes in here and imperius them to give it to Professor Dumbledore once they return to Hogwarts ASAP." Draco demanded, handing Rosmerta the greenish blue opal necklace.

"Okay, it will be done." Rosmerta stated. From the imperius curse, Madame Rosmerta's voice sounded robot-like and she stood up straight with her arms flat by her side.

"Lets go, Granger." Draco whispered, yanking Hermione's arm and pulling her out of the bathroom. They both turned to face eachother, giving one another a simple nod of the head to say goodbye. Draco left out of the three broomsticks, and Hermione went and sat with Harry and Ron.

"What took you so long?" Harry asked, taking a sip of his butter beer.

"Oh, sorry about that. Don't worry bout it, do you guys want to go yet?" Hermione smiled weakly.

"No, not yet. Ron and I want to ask you a few questions, if that's alright with you." Harry whispered, leaning forward on his chair.

"Sure, ask away." Hermione stated.

"You have been acting suspicious lately, are you alright?" Ron asked, finishing his butter beer and slamming the glass down on the table.

"Umm... Yeah I'm fine..." Hermione uncomfortably mumbled. Ron looked at Harry and they both looked unconvinced.

"Umm okay I guess. Wanna go to honey dukes, they just started selling these gigantic blue lollies that taste like candy floss, literally!" Ron drooled, his eyes were starting to grow wide with excitement. Harry and Hermione chuckled.

"Okay, lets go." Hermione squealed, standing up and slamming down 2 galleons, 7 sickles and 8 knuts down on to the table. Just as Ron and Harry were about to say something at Hermione, she spoke up first. "It's alright! I have enough money to pay for all of us!" She screeched.

Harry and Ron smiled, both of them muttered 'thanks' as Harry stashed his wallet back into his back pocket. Hermione wanted to prove to Harry and Ron that Hermione was the bestest friend before she tells them that she is a death eater and was working for the darkest wizard of all time!

They strutted out of the three broomsticks and were just about to push open the door to honey dukes when a loud scream was heard from behind them. They all turned around and ran towards where the noise was coming from. There lay Katie Bell on the floor, then she floated into the air and fell back down, looking terrible and pale like she was either unconscious or dead. Hermione went closer and saw a necklace by Katie, the necklace... Oh no! She wasn't supposed to touch it!!

Hermione turned around and sprinted up to the castle, blocking out the shouts from Harry and Ron calling after her. She ran and ran, into the castle, shoving people out of her way, and ran into an abandoned classroom. She just stood there for a second, panting heavily as her chest rose and fell. All of a sudden, she cried. She cried heavily, crying louder and louder.

She collapsed to her knees, where was Draco at that moment!? He didn't know that their plan had failed, the cursed necklace could only work once but it didn't matter now as everyone would know that it was cursed anyway! Hermione hugged her knees to her chest and sobbed into them. Why her? Why was she a stupid loyal Gryffindor!? She didn't want to be loyal, just to save her family! That way she wouldn't of got put into this mess! But she was a Gryffindor, which meant that Hermione loved her parents more than anything else in the world! She had to complete this mission!!

The door creaked open and Hermione turned around to see Draco standing there, looking shocked and confused to see Hermione with mascara running down her cheeks, blending in with her tears. He slowly went over and sat next to her, but stayed silent. After a while of letting Draco hear Hermione's loud sobs, she turned to face him and wiped her tears.

"It's done.. The plan failed... We are back to the beginning.." Hermione sobbed. Draco's eyes widened.

"How!? What happened!?" He questioned.

"Ro..rosmerta gave Ka...tie the n..neck...lace a..and she touch..ed it!" Hermione stuttered in between her quiet sobs.

"Oh no! We may have just killed Bell..." Draco stated, rubbing the back of his neck guilty and smiling uncomfortably. This made Hermione break all over again as the tears fell down her cheeks once more. The sobs got louder.

"It's alright. We'll work something out." Draco whispered, smiling at Hermione. Draco Malfoy was actually genuinely smiling!? Wow.

..........

The next chapter: Harry comes across a startling surprise in the boy's bathroom. When he immediately fired a dangerous spell at Draco, Hermione jumps in the way and takes the spell instead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.4K 21
Hermione is looking forward to her sixth year of Hogwarts. But the Wizard world is in total uproar. Draco is in some serious trouble and she will do...
161K 3.9K 16
(A Dramione Fanfiction) Draco Malfoy is a Death Eater. Trusted by nobody, hated by everybody. Well, everybody except the one girl who seemed to look...
27.4K 559 39
Voldemort is gone and Hermione Granger has been invited to return to Hogwarts to complete her eighth year. The world is not what it used to be and sh...
164 0 7
Draco is in a Muggle suburb faced with a choice. He knows Hermione Granger has been targeted by death eaters and they are intent on murder. Will he d...