Becoming A Family Mikaelson...

By anonymouswriting17

A black rose pops up outside Elena's house she doesn't know waht it means but she doesn't think that it is go... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23(Epic Battle)
namr/cover change-note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilouge
Facebook group + more kolena

introduction

4.5K 75 2
By anonymouswriting17

Elena had a daughter her name was Skylar. She didn't remember much from the day she got pregnant with Sky or just thats what she told everyone. Just that she went to a party got drunk slept with someone got pregnant. She didn't care what anyone thought of her especially what her friends thought. She told them if they didn't like her daughter then they didn't like her. They choose there sides and she didn't care. Surprisingly Rebekah was on Elena's side. And they became the best of friends. Caroline and Bonnie stayed on Elena's side along with Jeremy and Tyler. But everyone else thought that she was out of her mind. But she didn't care she knew that she had always wanted a family and that was what she got. No matter who the father of her daughter turns out to be she knew that it wasn't a curse sin or bad. Because as far as she was concerned her little girl was a angel and a blessing. She knew who her little girls father was but she wasn't to keen on telling anyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 894 17
elena just got back from the past where she ws transported a week ago but it wasn't a week for her for her it was two years now she's back with a bab...
120K 2.7K 17
Elena was walking home when she found a baby. It has been a year since the Mikaelson's had left. A little baby girl. She has a letter attached to he...
139K 6.6K 14
Life as a human was not as Damon anticipated, especially when his wife of three years decided to leave him for another man. He should have seen it co...
677K 19.7K 33
Everly-Rose Thomas is an introvert, quiet and incredibly polite for her age. She has a pair of enchanting large blue eyes, and wavy light brown hair...