Falling For You ✔

By persehades

"I think I'm falling for you..." he says quietly, taking my hand in his. I pull my hand back and look down at... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four Hunter's POV
Chapter Five
Chapter Six Part One Hunter's POV
Chapter Six Part Two Destiny's POV
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine Hunter's POV
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen Hunter's POV
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen Hunter's POV
Chapter Twenty
Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two Hayden's POV
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four Hunter's POV
Chapter Twenty-Five
Author's Note and Photos of Characters
Destiny Rose
Hunter Woods
Hayden Rose
Dani White
Maggie Foster
Matthew King
Annabelle Torres
Jordan Bane
Author's Note ~ Continue On

Chapter Nineteen

10.8K 414 40
By persehades

Thanks again guys so much over 200 views, I believe it's now over 290 :0 I can't believe it I'm shocked. I never would have thought I would get this many views or follows :D So again thanks so so much, don't forget to comment, follow, vote and please enjoy this special chapter :) Also if you guys were wondering this chapter is kinda between chapter thirteen and fourteen :D

~ Special Chapter ~

"Destiny Anne Rose, come right down here young lady," my dad calls from downstairs somewhere. Oh no and he used my full name, this wasn't good. Couldn't I just ask for a nice calm Sunday afternoon, writing and updating my chapters on Wattpad. I guess not.

"Coming," I call, I close my laptop and make my way to my door. When my phone beeps on the dresser letting me know that I've gotten a message. I wonder who that could be, I quickly grab it off my dresser and open the message up.

Matt: Hey Girly ;)

Me: What do you want this time Matty ;)

He knew I hated the nickname girly, and I knew he hated Matty.

Matt: I hate that nickname :/

Me: I hate that nickname too :/

Matt: Fine we're even then XD

Me: :P

I wait for him to reply, he was writing.

"Destiny Anne Rose," yells my father this time. Ops I may have forgotten about that. I quickly close my door and ran down the stairs. Beep. I look down at my phone to see I had a new message.

Matt: I wanna know where Hunter is

Me: Why would I know where he is?

Why would he ask me that, it's not like he's my boyfriend or anything. Hunter had rights to be wherever he wants to be.

Matt: I have a feeling you know where he is :P

Me: ... Well I don't :/

Matt: Well I do ;)

"Destiny An..." my father starts yelling again, before he could continue. I put my phone in my jumper pocket and race into the lounge room. I blink as I see the five people standing or sitting down in the room. Felix was sitting down in one of the two bean bags in the corner, a small smile on his face. I see Hayden leaning against the wall, close to the window, wearing a frown, his eyebrows were also knitted. My mum was sitting down on the lounge, her face was calm and all smiles. But my dad was another story, he was more like red in the face, angry. I finally turned my eyes to the fifth and last person in the room. Leaning up against the opposite wall to my older brother and father, his dark hair in his eyes, he looks up as I stop at the doorway. It's than that I remember what I was wearing, just some leggings, and an over sized jumper that I borrowed off Hayden and hadn't returned. Don't get me started with my hair, it was wet and frizzy, so I had put it in a fuzzy bun at the top of my head. Let's just say, this was not my most wonderful dressed moments alright. Hunter stares at me, his face going to the side a tiny bit, a grin on his face. Oh dear lord, he better not be checking me out in this, and with my family in the same room. Dude do you want a death wish or something, cause if you keep staring at me like that, that's what is gonna happen.

"Hmm hmm," says my mother, smiling at me then glancing at Hunter, Hayden and my dad.

"Hi sis," says Felix smiling as he sees me. I give him a small smile than turn my attention to the matter of hand. What the hell was Hunter doing here, I thought Matt knew where he was. Unless, unless Matt knew he was here all along.

"Darling," my mum starts, coming over and hugging me, I return the hug. What was this all about, someone tell me something please. I'm one confused person.

"So what's going on?" I ask glancing at everyone briefly.

"Honey, Hunter here would like to take you out for the day," my mums says smiling and winking at me. Oh dear mother of god, my mum winked at me and did I hear her correctly.

"Wait what?" I say turning my attention to Hunter and my mum. Hunter shrugs, but he still has that smirk on his face.

"Hunter wants to take you down to the pier festival," Hayden informs me, my eyes widen. Hunter wants to take me, to the pier festival. No they all had to be joking, right.

"I don't know if you should go though, I don't exactly know him," my father states angrily, glaring at Hunter. I had a feeling, Hayden or someone told him about the time Hunter crashed over here and stayed the night.

"Well here's the perfect time to get to know me sir," Hunter says smiling at him while crossing his arms. Oh my goodness, why did he have to wear a faded blue top, a top that was tight and showed off his body figure. Ok Destiny, keep a straight face and don't think about Hunter, deep breathes.

"What's your full name, date of birth, age, why is it that you've been living by yourself, where are you parents," dad rambles on full speed. At the mention of parents, I see Hunter look down at the ground, his smile has dropped.

"Dad I think that's enough," I say cutting him off of anymore family related questions. My dad raises his eyebrows at me, obliviously he wasn't expecting me to intervene in this. I glance over at Hunter, his smile was back as he looked at me, them he trained his eyes on my dad.

"My full name is Hunter Woods, my date of birth is the 16th of September, I'm seventeen years old, as for why I'm living by myself. Well I like my own space, my house was getting to crowded at my place and so I moved here," Hunter says, I can see how upset he looks at the house comment.

"Hmm hmm," my dad says thinking this all through. "And your parents?" he asks, I mentally slap my father, dad did you have to ask that. Before I could reply, my mum swooped in and saved the day.

"Honey I know Hunter, he's a good kid. I trust him with our daughter, and anyway times fading fast," mum says pointing out the window. Mum was right, it was already nearly two in the afternoon. The festival was an all day and most of the night, but my dad wouldn't let me stay out that long.

"Fine she can go, but I want her back by six, do you understand Hunter," my dad says pointing a finger at him. Woah dad no need to start pointing fingers at people here, you do know that's rude right.

"And in one peice, just the way she is, you got that Woods," Hayden says glancing at me. Did he mean.. no he couldn't mean what I think is hidden in that coded message.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Wow I never remembered it being this amazing," I say glancing in shock at the pier. There was all these colorful stalls, games set up, colorful lights everywhere and let's not forget all the rides people.

"I've never been here so I don't know if it's amazing or not," Hunter says glancing down at me with a small smile.

"You're kidding right, just look at this place," I say throwing my hands up and spinning around. I hear laughter, and I stop to glare at Hunter for ruining the moment.

"I'm sorry, you look to cute when you did that," he says after he's finished laughing. Did Hunter just say that I was cute. I glance down at my shorts and my summer blue and white striped top.

"But I do miss the sexy look though," he says looking down at me, his smirk back on his handsome face.

"Hunter!" I yell punching him in the shoulder, Hunter grunts.

"God you don't.. punch like a girl," he says in between him rubbing his arm.

"I know," I say winking at him, his grin widens.

"What do you say than, wanna test out some rides," he says smiling, I grin.

"Oh hell yeah," I say racing off towards one of the rides, leaving him behind me.

Three hours later, and wow, I had actually really enjoyed myself. Hunter was just the perfect gentleman, he gave me his stuffed bunny that he had won from one of the dart throwing games. He even brought me my late lunch, which I felt bad for cause I don't want him paying for me. We had been on nearly all the rides together, which had been a blast.

"So what do you say, one last ride," Hunter says pointing up to the tall round moving Ferris wheel. I grin, I loved the Ferris wheel there was just something amazing about being able to spot everyone.

"Sure sounds like fun, come on," I say walking ahead of him, I can sense that he caught him with me pretty fast and was now beside me. Close beside me, like I could feel his hand sometimes brushing mine, I so hope I don't faint.

"You aren't scared of that," he says, by that I think he means the Farris wheel. I shake my head, I wasn't really scared of anything to be honest. The only thing that I was scared of, was that my family and loved ones, if something happened to any of them. That was my fear.

"You really aren't like most girls," he states while looking down at me. Oh no not this again, last time it ended up chasing and tickling fight, I don't think I can get lucky again. So I choose not ignore the comment and kept walking.

"You don't believe me do you, that you're amazing and better than most girls," Hunter says reaching out and stopping me from going anywhere. I turn around and look up at him, giving him my best blank look. No emotion what so ever was shown on my face, but all emotions were inside me.

"Destiny come on, don't you see how amazing you are," he says smiling down at me.

"The only thing I'm amazing at is playing games, fixing things, writing.. there's not much that's amazing about me," I say quietly, I could never be amazing. I could never be one of those popular girls, or any girly girly for that matter.

"You are amazing Destiny, I have never met a girl who could kick my butt in call of duty or any game for that matter. Or who can fix any vehicle on the plant, do you know how rare that is, that a girl knows her vehicles and can fix them," Hunter says smiling down at me. "You really are amazing Destiny, don't let people and their opinions stop you from becoming more amazing," he says giving me a hug. Oh wow Hunter was giving me a hug, a hug from Hunter. I must be dead, or in shock or maybe I was slowly dying, yeah that's probably it.

"Now come on, let's ride this Ferris wheel and then get you home before six," he says taking my hand and dragging me behind him. Oh my, I must be dead if Hunter has hugged me and is holding my hand on the same day, only minutes apart.

"Ok," I say, god that was pretty lame. "I mean.. Can't wait," Hunter grins down at me. In no time at all, we were in the line ready to board on.

"Next," cries the ride master person, as he walks to the next cart. Hunter and I walk over and get seated in properly.

"Keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times, and no funny business kids," he says gruffly while locking us in. Obliviously this guy has had a rough night with kids or more so teenagers.

"You ready for this," Hunter says holding onto the handle bar, I could tell he was excited.

"Yes," I answer, we slowly go up into the air. "Lift off," I say while throwing my hands in the air and than I throw my hands over my mouth. That was such a childish and stupid thing to say and now I was embarrassed. Hunter couldn't contain his laughing, he was trying so hard but burst out laughing anyway. So did I.

"So you.. have a..childish side..too," he says in between his laughing fits.

"Everyone has a childish side, just some don't like showing it," I say, we had now stopped at the top of the Ferris wheel. Oh how many times I had watched when the guy would kiss the girl at the top, yeah that's not gonna happen. I shiver at the huge temperature drop, it was really chilly up here at the top.

"You cold?" Hunter asks moving over closer to me. I nod my head, what no use trying to deny it. "I wish I had brought my hoodie or jumper with me, but I guess my body heat will do the trick," he says putting his arms around me. Oh my gosh but it was doing the trick, I was warming up quickly. Except that I was this close to him, like hugging him, bodies close, heads close. Before I could say anything, the ride started moving again and the moment was broken. Hunter removed his arms from around me and instead looked over the edge of the cart. I tried not to show my disappointment, so I looked over the edge on my side of the cart.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Well I guess this was the part where I get out of Hunters car, but I don't want to just yet. This night has been one that I wouldn't forget, I hold my bunny in one hand and my phone in the other.

"It's been a fun night Destiny," Hunter says giving me his smile.

"Yeah it has, thanks for bringing me along," I say giving him a small smile. God Destiny open your mouth again and tell him how you feel already girl. Girl up.

"I uh..." I start to say.

"Thanks for bringing her back in one piece Woods," Hayden says walking out the front door. Damn it, now my brother ruined the moment, that had been my chance.

"Oh no problem Hayden," Hunter says nodding his head at him.

"Did I interrupt something here?" asks Hayden raising his eyebrows at me. I look down to see that I had leaned down and was eye level with Hunter in the car on his side of the car. Oh crap this didn't look right. I quickly back up, and away from the car, Hunter smirks at me.

"Nope," I say at the same time Hunter says "Yes." I turn and glare at him, he just smiles.

"So you uh what?" he asks looking over at me, his eyes were shiny in the moonlight.

"I uh.. just wanted to say thanks again and I'll see you tomorrow at school," I say waving, I then quickly turn and flee the scene. When I'm up in my bedroom, I pull my blinds up and spy Hayden talking with Hunter. I continue to watch them, Hayden says something and then goes back inside. Oh my goodness, I was with Hunter for half the day. I watch as Hunter turns his graze up towards my window, oh crap, I quickly jump and pull the blinds back down. I really hope he hadn't caught me peeking at him. I take a deep breathe and change into my pjs, before climbing into bed. I'm sure he hadn't caught me, I was quick like a ninja. I grab my fluffy bunny and cuddle her, aww she smelled like Hunter. Well no wonder, he had held her most of the time. Beep. I blindly feel around on my bed for my phone, where did I put it oh there. One new message flashed up on my screen, lighting the room up.

Cocky Idiot: I saw you peeking ;)

Well there goes my so called ninja moves, I mustn't have been quick enough.

Me: Don't know what you are on about Hunter :/

Yeah I'll play it dumb and see what he says.

Cocky Idiot: Oh yes you do ;)

Me: No I don't :/

I yearn, wow was I tired or what, I didn't even get a chance to read the last message.

Cocky Idiot: Sweet dreams Princess ;)

***

Wow guys chapter nineteen already :( won't be long till this book is finished. Again I want to say thank you guys so much for all your love and support :) and I hope you guys are really enjoying this story :D don't forget to comment, vote and follow. Please pretty please comment, I would love it if you guys did. I would also like to ask you guys what character you would like me to do next either Annabelle, Maggie or Hayden so please comment on who you would like me to write about next. With all that said peps keep having an amazing day and I'll be back with chapter twenty :)

Amy xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
1.2M 30.7K 57
He's smirking down at me as he says, "Um, you're in my seat." I laugh and say, "You realize that is the most cliche thing you could possibly say?" ...
724K 18.8K 88
"𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐 ℍ𝔸𝕊 𝕊𝔼ℂℝ𝔼𝕋𝕊" - - - "My name is Hazel, but most people call me Ze. I'm from Melbourne, and love Taylor Swift." I cring...
13.3K 983 35
{COMPLETED} "I would rather live with a hundred cats before I fall in love with you and I don't even like cats." After her father leaves her mother...