FROM STRANGERS TO SOULMATES...

Da JuviaFullbuster234

Gray Fullbuster, a final year college student of Magnolia University moves out from his parents house to lead... Altro

PROLOGUE :- SAFE & WARM
CHAPTER 1 : FATEFUL ENCOUNTER
CHAPTER 2 : FORTUNE COOKIES
CHAPTER 3 : SISTER
CHAPTER 4 : WE MEET ONCE AGAIN
CHAPTER 5: OUR RINGS
CHAPTER 6 : BLUSHED CHEEKS
CHAPTER 7 : UR's CAKE WORLD
CHAPTER 8 : DATE-UNEXPECTED
CHAPTER 9 : I'M THERE FOR YOU
CHAPTER 10 : OOPS!!! GOT CAUGHT
CHAPTER 11 : INTERACTIONS
CHAPTER 12 : WHO IS "SHE"?
CHAPTER 13 :- SLEEPOVER PARTY
CHAPTER 14 : HIS ANGER
CHAPTER 15 : I'M SORRY
CHAPTER 16 : BABY IN CARE
CHAPTER 17 : Her Thoughtful Revenge
CHAPTER 18 : GIRL'S TALK
CHAPTER 19 : HER FRIEND
CHAPTER 20 : DAY 1
CHAPTER 21 : REWARD OR NOT??
CHAPTER 22 : Hope She Remembers
CHAPTER 23 : GRAY'S EX
CHAPTER 24 : Making Her Feel Better
CHAPTER 25 : HIS FEELINGS
CHAPTER 26 : That Time Of The Month
CHAPTER 27 : WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
CHAPTER 28 : PORTRAIT
CHAPTER 29 : LOVE PROPOSAL
CHAPTER 30 : BEACH
CHAPTER 31 : DATE AND NIGHT
CHAPTER 32 : PARENT'S VISIT
CHAPTER 33 : DON'T INSULT MY GIRL
CHAPTER 35 : HIS DREAM
CHAPTER 36 : SIBLINGS INTERACTION
CHAPTER 37 : CONFRONTATION
CHAPTER 38: GOOD BYE, MY GRAY
CHAPTER 39 : PERMISSION
CHAPTER 40 : HAPPY REUNION
CHAPTER 40.5 : HAPPY BIRTHDAY
CHAPTER 41 : JUVIA'S SICKNESS
CHAPTER 42:MARRIAGE PROPOSAL
CHAPTER 43:- GRUVIA WEDDING

CHAPTER 34 : COUPLE'S QUARREL

977 22 20
Da JuviaFullbuster234

TIME SKIP

GRAY'S POV 

It's been 2 weeks since I left my job which I don't regret. How could I work there seeing that jerk's face after him insulting my Juvia. 

Now he also knows that I'm her boyfriend. So it's better this way.

But nevertheless, I soon found a part time job as a waiter boy in a reputed hotel where the pay is really high.

In these 2 weeks, life has been going really smooth. I have been enjoying the company of my lady love very much for most of the time.

But what would be a good and healthy relationship if it doesn't have its share of fights and quarrels?

Yeah, we are undergoing that aspect now and the fault is solely mine. 

Living with Juvia one thing which I instantly found about her character is that she is a clean freak.

START OF FLASHBACK

Today I got to know how not to mess with her pissed side. Even before dating she was cold and always showed a little bit of anger towards me. 

But now being in a relationship, she is openly showing me that side of hers without any restriction.

Morning, I thought, I will make some coffee for us as I got up early while she was sleeping. 

So I kept the milk in a saucepan and let it boil on the stove while I went to watch TV. 

Soon I was engrossed in the show and my attention diverted from the milk. 

It started to spill and basically burnt, leaving a strong stain on the saucepan and stove.

The burnt smell was so strong that it woke Juvia from her sleep and first thing in the morning, she saw this blunder of mine while I was still happily watching the show and laughing.

“Gray, Gray…” I heard her calling out my name that's when my attention turned back to the left milk.

I went to the kitchen and saw her glaring angrily at me. If eyes had the power to kill someone then I would have been dead by now.

“What do you think you were doing there while keeping the milk on the stove?”

“Okay fine, I was watching TV and forgot. Let it be, I will clean the mess.” My answer was only making her even more enraged.

She raised her voice, 
“It’s not about who will clean the mess, of course, you made it, you will clean it. It's about how careless and forgetful you can be. 
          If I would have seen it even a minute later, anything could have happened.”

Now I was pissed, first thing in the morning she didn't greet me with her usual kiss now she is ranting at me over burnt milk.

“Nothing happened right. Let it be Juvia. You are creating a fuss. Just forget and I guess, the smell was strong indeed then why didn't you come before and turned off the stove. 
        You were just lying on the bed right. This is what I get to help you out huh!!” 

This is the mistake I made today, I sounded like she was taking me for granted.

She got more pissed and shouted at me, “It's your fault idiot. Now you say I take you for granted. Fine, I don't want your help anymore.” She began to cry.

Now something was different about her, one minute she was damn angry and now crying like a baby.

Seeing her cry, I realised my mistake and it began to hurt to see her cry. 

I went to hug her but she pushed me, “Don't touch me and don't talk to me. I'm angry at you. Idiot Gray.” She left and locked the room.

End of Flashback 

“Hey Stripper, what's with the long and ugly face?” Gajeel asked me.

“Don't piss me even more. I'm already in the worst mood because of your sister. So stop ruining my mood further.” 

I hissed at him. I thought he would growl at me for making his sister piss but he chuckled.

“Yeah I can see that a couple's quarrel. I can't believe you and she are fighting and not talking nor looking at each other. I won't interfere in this matter. You guys should sort out together.”

“What did you do?” Natsu asked me while Jellal was curious. 

Then I told them the thing which happened in the morning. They were laughing at me.

“He is pissed because Juvia didn't let him touch her. Ice-princess, you sure are a pervert. Ever since that….” I closed his mouth so that he doesn't continue further.

“Why did you close his mouth?” Gajeel asked me. 

I can't let him or Jellal know about this. They will kill me now that I made their sister pissed even if she won't come for rescue.

I sweat dropped, “Nothing, he meant ever since the date, right Natsu.” I glared at him and he nodded.

“Hey my Gray, why don't you come and apologize to your princess?” Lucy called out from her table.

“Lucy-San, don't call him. I don't want his apology. He should realize this was his mistake and not to put the blame on me.” Juvia said in an angered tone still not looking at me.

“Idiot, did you hear that? Now come and say something. Don't make her cry.” Erza threatened me.

What was she crying about? Man!! I guess my words would have hurt her.

“Erza-San, I'm not crying. It's just my eyes are sweating.” She said, wiping her eyes. She excused herself to use the restroom.

Now the girls were giving me a threatening glare so did the boys and ordering me to fix the mess.

“No, I'm not going after her now. I will sort out this matter once I go home.” 

I was determined not to care for her but I don't want to console her here in the college and get mushy in front of others.

JUVIA'S POV

I was pissed at Gray for his carelessness and forgetfulness which he showed in the morning. 

Moreover, he says I'm taking him for granted. Even if he didn't say literally but his words convey the said meaning.

Moreover, I'm having these terrible mood swings. I was still worried about my periods. It should have come 5 days ago.

‘I shouldn't have granted his wish, huh!!’ I thought.

After using the restroom, much to my dismay. I was still quite angry at him.

Now after this break, we have our business studies class which I, Gray, Natsu-San and Gajeel-kun attend together. I'm not going to sit next to Gray in this class.

I have decided not to talk to him till he realizes his mistake. Soon I went to the class and took my things and went for the next class after waving bye to the girls.

BUSINESS STUDIES CLASS

GAJEEL'S POV

Soon I, Stripper and Flame-breath entered the class only to see Juvia sitting with another guy and happily chatting.

I could see the stripper getting pissed seeing her close to his cousin. 

“Hey Ice-princess, why don't you go and sit next to her?" Natsu advised him.

“No, it's okay. She is having fun with him. I'm not jealous.” He hissed and sat behind Juvia nevertheless. 

So I, him and Natsu were sitting on the arm chairs behind Juvia and that guy.

Juvia didn't turn behind as Gray was still glaring at her.

“Hey Sprinkler, what did this Stripper do? Tell me I will smack him down.” I growled at Gray but still smiling so that Juvia would believe me.

“Nothing Gajeel-kun. He has done so many things. What should I say? He has hurt my feelings today.” Juvia sounded disgusted.

“Oh!!Beautiful, just ditch him. I'm ready to be your boyfriend.” That guy forcefully launched himself on Juvia but was met with a punch by Gray's fist.

I could see the relief in her eyes even if she is still disappointed in him.

“Idiot, stay put around my girlfriend. Just because you are sitting next to her, that doesn't mean I have left her.” Gray hissed at him while Natsu laughed.

“Hey Juvia, why don't you just forgive him already?” Natsu asked her.

“No Natsu-San, I won't until he apologizes.” Still she didn't turn back to face us.

Soon the lecturer came and began with his class on global marketing strategies. 

We could see that guy whispering something to Juvia and she chuckled.

Seeing their interaction, Gray was literally letting out steam and clutching his fist. 

Suddenly Gray began to smirk, he leaned forward and blew air behind her ear lobe. 

Juvia shivered under the air and finally turned around to look at his grinning face. 

Then he pulled her chair towards his and rested his head on her shoulders. All this happening in the middle of a silent lecture.

That guy looked shocked and disgusted while Juvia blushed madly. 

Gray began to whisper, “Princess, I'm sorry. Please forgive. I didn't mean to say anything to offend you.
      The fault is mine. I never meant or thought you are taking me for granted. Please forgive, Juvia.”

She smiled and caressed his left cheek still looking at the board in front of her. Luckily, we were seated on the last corner row.

“My Gray, I'm still angry at you. I won't compromise with  just an apology. I want more emotion and feelings in your apology.” She smirked, still caressing him while he grinned.

“Sure princess, tonight I will show you my sincere apology. I Love You.” He then kissed her neck while she blushed.

I, for a minute rewind and clearly analysed the meaning behind his statement.

Then I realized what it could mean. I blushed and anger grew within me. 

‘How dare he!! He stole my sister's innocence. You Stripper, I'm not gonna spare you from the beating. Just wait till the class gets over.’ I thought.

Natsu patted my shoulders seeing me in an angry state. I could see both Juvia and that Stripper happily flirting.

As soon as the class got over, I got caught hold of his collar and growled at him. I waited till all the students cleared the class except us.

“Pervert Stripper, what did you do to my sister? What did you mean by your last statement? Answer me.” I yelled at him.

Both of them blushed and couldn't look straight into my eyes. Then Juvia caught hold of my hand and pulled it away from her boyfriend's collar.

“Gajeel-kun, it's nothing. Relax. What he meant was he will take me to dinner. Isn't it my Gray?” She smiled sheepishly at him.

He began to sweat-drop, “Hey Gajeel, that's what I meant. Nothing like how you think it is. Believe me.” He convinced me suddenly Natsu boisterously began to laugh.

“What is it, Flame-breath?” I growled at him.

He wiped his tears from the eyes while those two still glaring at him, “Nothing just a joke crossed my mind. That's it.” I was still not convinced by his answer.

“Sprinkler, just because we study in the same class doesn't mean you are the same age as me or Jellal.
          Remember you are still under 20. And if I find out something, I will not hesitate to show my concern on your Gray.” I left them.

JUVIA'S POV 

Luckily, I convinced Gajeel-kun or else who knows what might have happened. I still didn't talk to Gray as I was playing with him which he saw through me.

We still had a few more classes to attend for the day. He didn't bother nor forced me to talk with him but continued with his tiny ministrations which I liked.

Soon it was evening, I and the girls left the boys and went to our scheduled place; my workplace and their apartment.

TIME SKIP

GRAY'S POV

I was currently working in the hotel attending the needs of the customers by taking their orders and such.

Today it kind of extended my usual work time of 9 p.m, which I didn't mind. The last customer for me today was Rogue and his gang.

“Oh Gray-San, hello, you work here.” Rogue and Sting greeted me.

I smiled and welcomed them, “Yes, as a part timer. What's bringing you and your friends here? Oh, it looks more like a double date.” I showed them their reserved seat.

“Yeah, you must have seen her, Minerva, she is my girlfriend now. And that is Yukino, Sting's girlfriend.”

“Gray-San, we are sorry for our rude behaviour during the sports event. Can we be good friends from now? What do you say?” 

Both Minerva and Sting apologised and extended their hand for friendship which I gladly took and shaked.

While leaving Rogue gave me his number which I wrote down in the paper as my mobile got dead.

I reached my home and knocked the door as it was locked from within, as soon as she opened the door, she hugged me and began to cry.

The neighbours were looking at us, I led us in and closed the door. She didn't stop crying.

“Gray, you idiot, why were you this late? Can't you pick your call?”

I hugged and patted her back, “Hey, stop crying princess. My mobile was dead, that's why I was not able to call and inform you. I'm sorry.”

“I was worried, Gray. My thoughts were drifting to bad things happening to you.” She was still sobbing very hard.

“I'm glad you are safe. Please be safe. I Love You, Gray. I'm sorry for getting angry at you in the morning.” She apologised to me.

‘Man, what made her this scared?’ I thought.

“Please you don't apologize for my fault. I never meant to say you were taking me for granted. But I'm sorry, I hurt your feelings. Forgive me princess.” I consoled her and wiped her.

"Relax, princess, I will not leave you this soon. I intend to live an eternal life alongside you. I Love You, Juvia.” I kissed her forehead then her lips and she responded back.

Then we had our dinner while feeding each other, much to my delight.

“Gray, please be safe.”

“Sure, my princess.”

“So can we go and sleep? You look tired.” I asked her.

“No, I'm not tired. Let me stay in your lap and feel your heartbeat and your body warmth.
       I'm scared something will happen and you will leave me. I know, I'm sounding selfish but in love, we can be a little bit selfish.” She again began to cry.

“No, you are not selfish. Fine, let me help my princess in getting relaxed. So want to head to bed and cuddle?” I smirked at her.

“Today, only cuddling nothing more than that. Fine, my Gray.” She smiled while I wiped her tears.

“Why is it,princess? Didn't I say, I would apologize to you in a better way.” I pouted.

She began to blush and whispered to me, “Gray, let's not talk about that for another 3-4 days. You see I got my periods and I'm very much happy about it aside from the pain from the cramps. So..” 

I smiled and thought, ‘Okay at least, she is not pregnant. That's good news indeed.’ I sighed in relief.

“Okay, princess as you wish. But let me take care of you like how I did previous month to ease your pain. Fine Baby.” I carried her as a bride and went to our bed.

“Yes, My Gray. I would really love it. Thank you.” She kissed my cheeks and laid her head on my shoulders.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

16.4K 765 43
It was so dark. I was thinking about my guild, wait, what was the name of my guild? What was a guild again? I felt like I should know, but just could...
3.5K 220 21
{{G R U V I A}} - FAIRY TAIL - Gray and Juvia have both struggled before Fairy Tail. Losing loved ones, being out-casted, and told there was no purpo...
60.9K 2.1K 22
One day Gray decides to go on a quest solo and Mira takes this as a chance to matchmaker and lets Juvia go with him. Forcefully, he agrees. However...
5.7K 250 20
Gray Fullbuster and Juvia Lockser a ship that Fairy Tail fans all love! Gray comes back to the guild with a curse that prevents him by talking to hi...