Abhigya My Cute Lovable Famil...

By magthaline

Pragya with her 5 years old child comes to India, she doesn't know who is the father of her child; Abhi doesn... More

Intro and teaser
Living a life with pain
Lovable India
New life... starts....
Life is full of surprises
Who are you??
The New bonding!!
Truth is revealed..
Love is precious
Lovely bonding..
Fallen in love...
Will U be my friend forever??
What's This New Feeling??
Growing Fear And Love
Mother's Day Function..
PLAY OF FATE..
Changing Heart Of Mine
It's Destiny..
My Love for you
Love is in the air
In Love with you
Love of my life
EPILOGUE

The Haunting Past..

2K 166 28
By magthaline

Hi friends!! Very sorry..for delay ..i assure you that i would complete this story within this month..please do co operate friends.. My phone was under service.. So..i didn't update these days..
Now i got a new mob..friends

Thank you so much for your waiting..first of all.. Then for your valuable votes and comments.. Please do continue your support... After reaching 90 votes ,i will update the next part friends..

💖💖💖💖

Here the story starts from....

Abhi comes towards Pragya and she looked at him surprised..he smiles at her.. She didn't react.. She looked at him like a statue...

Abhi: Kiara.. Dadi called you to have snacks... Go there...

Kiara: wow.. Ok dad.. I'm going... Sorry buddy...

Pragya looked upset.. Abhi called her inside the room .. She goes following him.. She sits in a couch.. Abhi brings water for her.. And he sits on the bed..
She sips the water...

Abhi: you already know what i gonna say.. I'm really sorry.. Pragya... I know you are hurt..
But I promise you.. I will protect you and kiara.. Whatever be the situation is.. I will never let you two in trouble...

If you face any problem.. Please do tell me.. I will surely sort it out..

Pragya got tears thinking of Nikhil and Kiara.. She started comparing their faces.. She is hell scared about thinking of Nikhil as Kiara's dad.. She cries.. Abhi couldn't see her tears...

Abhi: pragya.. Please don't cry.. You know right.. I can't see you crying.. Pragya.. Please don't cry.. What should i do now...

Abhi comes and kneels down besides her.. Making Pragya to look at him with teary eyed...

Abhi: (holding his ears) Pragya.. I don't know how to pacify you... Please stop crying... Tell me what should i do to stop you.. If i am responsible.. (pragya looks on) yes.. Yes.. I will be responsible for sure.. Please forgive me.. Please.. Pragya..

Pragya felt bad for Abhi.. She didn't know how to share the things that haunting her... She wipes her tears..

Abhi: smile please.. (Pragya looked sad) ... You look horrible while you cry...( he smiles and received a glare from her) Er... I love you.. Pragya...

(Covering his cheeks with hands) sorry.. Please don't give me a slap.. My fans will feel bad.. As my cheeks may became more chubby with swelling... Like a fuggy..

Pragya smiles at him lightly...Abhi smiled back..

Abhi in mind: why i feel this much happy when i saw your smile.. It fills my heart.. I have never experienced this happiness before.. For this much days where you are...

Abhi gives his hankie to her.. He sat back on bed..

Abhi in mind: why do i feel like someone is stabbing my heart harshly when i saw you in tears...

May be this..is.. Love... I really really love you Pragya...

Pragya in mind: why I'm feeling bad for him.. He married me without my wish.. His grandma blackmailed me that she would commit suicide if i leave Abhi...

But still.. I must accept, i have a soft corner for Abhi.. May be because i see Kiara in him...

But i can't accept this relationship.. I have a child.. I should think only about kiara's life not about mine.. May be Abhi is nice to Kiara.. But a stepfather is always a stepfather.. I have seen many.. His care won't last long..

I have never experienced dad's love.. May be Kiara got that same curse from me.. why my life is so complicated..

I should leave this house soon..at the right time..

Abhi: Pragya... What are you thinking? Are you fine?
Please do tell me.. Whatever you want.. I will arrange it for sure.. (With a smile)

Pragya: i want divorce.. Will you give me.. That's the only thing i want.. from you.. I can't accept this relationship..

Abhi's smile vanished in seconds..

Abhi: (got tears) sure.. Your happiness is more important to me... I will give.. I will never compel you in this relationship..

To apply divorce atleast.. We should live together for 6 months.. Then only we can apply for that...

In these 6 months.. May be your mind get changed.. We can be a family.. Living a life exactly as you longed for.. Give me a chance... please..

Pragya: please Mr.Abhi.. Don't try to change my mind.. This won't work..

Abhi: (wipes tears) nobody knows what will happen the next day.. Even i didn't even had a thought that i will be gifted with a cute daughter and cute wife..(earned a glare from her)

Ok..cool..cool.. (Smiles) you may love me too..soon..

You may ask me not to leave you.. Who knows what will happen tomorrow..(with a cute teasing smile)

Pragya must accept that she feels happy whenever she sees him smiling.. He looked like a kid for his silly things to her.. She feels hurt whenever she looked at him sad...

She silently went to wash room to get freshen up.. Abhi got tensed after hearing the word divorce from her.. He hugs the pillow tight to his chest..

Abhi in mind: i won't give you divorce.. Whatever happens.. However you react after knowing the truth.. I won't let you go away from me..

You and kiara is my world.. I won't miss you again...

After some time, kiara and Abhi watching Tv... Along with chattings..
Pragya got a quick bath and came out dressed in a chudi.. Kiara looked at her mom shocked...

Kiara: Mom ... Are you going somewhere...

Pragya: no, I'm not going.. Anywhere..

Kiara: then why are you wearing chudi.. You always wear three fourths right.. Or night suit.. Why today...you are wea..

Pragya: i am wearing what i want to ..its not a big thing to explain you.. Keep quiet for some time Kiara.. Please..

Kiara: mom..but..

Abhi: Kiara.. Keep quiet.. Mom told you right..

She sits on the other side of the bed.. and looked lost thinking of Nikhil..

Whereas Abhi and Kiara is watching the cricket seriously.. Their screaming made her came out of thinking.. She looked at both of them..

Abhi and Kiara biting the nails similarly in tension... And they are similarly shaking their thighs in tension.. Looked like a big and mini version combo.. A smile crept in her lips..

There the batsman gave a six... Making both kiara and Abhi scream louder in happiness... Kiara hugged her mom tightly.. Abhi hugged them with his one hand on Pragya's back and other hand on kiara's shoulder.. Pragya jerked.. Abhi moved back.. Asking sorry to her..

Then kiara hugged Abhi... They sang in a chorus as bale bale and dancing too... Pragya laughed seeing their atrocities.. Abhi looked at her happily.. He prayed to God to give his happiness to her and her sadness to him to keep her happy always...

Pragya looked at smiling Abhi then she got silent..

Pragya: i will cook something and come.. I feel hungry... Do you two need anything..

Abhi: wait.. I will call Robin .. He will bring you food , there's no need for you to cook Pragya.. Tell me what and all you want.. (With a smile)

Pragya: no need Mr.Abhi.. I will take care of myself.. I don't need any help..

Kiara: wow.. Robin uncle.. Will bring whatever i ask for.. (In excitement)

Abhi: sure.. What do you want my princess.. (Smiles)

Kiara: chocolate icecream.. (With a smile)

Abhi: what... No way.. You had three today.. Have you forgot.. In addition you took mine too..now..

Pragya: what...

Abhi and Kiara looked at Pragya in fear.. Kiara hides behind Abhi..

Pragya: 3 ice creams.. Kiara.. You know right.. You will easily catch cold.. How could you take it.. I am talking to you Kiara...

Abhi: she is a small kid.. Leave her.. She won't do this again..

Pragya: i shouldn't have scolded her.. I should have scolded you for this.. Who gave you permission to give this much ice creams to my daughter.. Be in your limits.. Mr.Abhi.. (In anger)

Regarding Kiara.. I will never forgive anyone for even a small matter if it harms her...

Abhi (got sad): I'm sorry.. Pragya..

Pragya moves from there silently in anger leaving him sad..

Kiara hugs Abhi..

Kiara: I'm sorry daddy.. Mom scolds you because of me..

Abhi with a smile: its ok.. Leave it. You know right.. Your mom can't be angry for long..

Kiara: love you daddy..( kisses his cheeks)

Abhi: love you too.. Kiara.. (Kisses her forehead)

Pragya goes inside the kitchen.. She felt bad for scolding Abhi.. She remembered her words, "be in your limits, Mr.Abhi"..

Pragya in mind: i shouldn't have told that word to him.. I should have warned him not to do like this again..

He's behaving like a kid.. What should i do.. I'm already hell scared about that Nikhil.. (Got tears) what should i do..

That time, Nikhil enters the kitchen to have something to eat.. Pragya looked at Nikhil in fear and Nikhil looked at scared Pragya and got scared too..

Pragya in mind: why this idiot looking at me in fear.. Seeing him scared, I'm getting scared... Idiot..

Nikhil in mind: oh God.. What should i do now.. Why she's looking at me like this.. Did she know about me anything.. Oh no... Let's go back Nikhil..

Robin: sir.. Do you need anything Sir..

Nikhil: nothing.. (Looked at Pragya, she looked back at him )

Nikhil ran away to his room once she came out of the kitchen.. Pragya is hell scared seeing Nikhil's reaction..

That time, she got a call from her US friend.. Tanu...

Tanu: hello.... Do you remember, who i am??

Pragya: sorry tanu.. I didn't call you..i was in a tension..

Tanu: i know.. You married the great rockstar.. But didn't even tell me a word how could you.. Am i third person to you... You forgot me totally right after leaving US..

Pragya: I'm really ... tanu.. I was...

Tanu: Is he Kiara's real dad?

Pragya: no.. I don't know who he is.. That real dad of my Kiara.. (Got tears)

None should face my situation who is scaring of each men.. I met that he may be Kiara's dad...

Before this marriage.. I didn't have this fear.. Now.. I'm scared..why i don't know.. (Cries)

Tanu: you are getting scared in fear of losing your husband..i think..

Pragya: have you gone mad..tanu.. This marriage happened because of circumstances.. I didn't accept him.. And i won't..

Tanu: is he nice to you and kiara.. Or is he taking any advantage of you... Could you understand what I'm speaking..

Pragya: no.. No.. He is such a nice person.. If i got him in the past before Kiara.. I'm sure, i will be the most blessed one.. Now.. I can't..

What if.. Real dad of kiara came and claim us..

Tanu: no chance for that.. He cheated you.. He raped you in your unconscious state.. He will be jailed if he comes to you back..

Come on di.. I am asking you from the first.. Get married and live happily.. But you are too adamant..

Why can't you think about Kiara .. She needs dad too.. Accept him and move on.. Forgot the past..

Pragya: but...

Tanu: the one who gives you this much pain.. Never deserves forgiveness.. Remember what and all you faced as a single mom..

That time did he came to support you..

When you fight alone for your battle.. From your pregnancy till now.. Did he came just to ask sorry at least..

Then with which hope you are waiting for that *******..

Pragya: please leave this topic..

Tanu: how could i.. You are pushed out of our orphanage.. Just because of that person..

After 4 years .. I found you.. I thought you will be happy with your family.. I didn't expect, you will.. (Got tears)

Now only you got a nice life..don't spoil that.. Please forgot your past and move on.. Don't think about that bloody *******..

Pragya: have you eaten anything.. How is your day..

Tanu: its really a bad timing.. Di .. to ask these things..
(Wiping her tears)

Pragya: Tanu.. Cool.. Please don't get stressed.. Ok.. I will try to give second chance to this marriage.. Are you happy now..

Tanu: thanks di.. But you shouldn't try.. You should give second chance to jeeju...

Pragya: jeeju..(smiles) here a little boy is calling me chaachi.. I am getting new relations..

Honestly.. I really feel blessed to have this family...

I always longed for a family.. Mom, dad, sibling.. Relations.. But now.. After i became mom..

I got dadi, dasi, two sisters, two brothers and another son who calls me as chaachi.

But the past of mine is not allowing me to move on..
But i will try for sure..

🍃🍃🍃🍃

Thank you so much friends for reading.. Please do vote if you like this story.. Eagerly waiting for your votes and comments..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 1.6K 9
Abhi and Pragya did a arrange marriage without the wish of Abhi and with the wish of Pragya.How her love changed him from his past is the story...
66.8K 5K 59
Pranbir- these 2 love each other immensely but but... What happens if Prachi is missing? What happens if when they see her, she doesn't recognize any...
76.3K 6.7K 37
I am Abhi and she my life Pragya. Age doesn't matter infront of our love. I love her and my love is enough for her not my age. Her love is enough for...
47.8K 3.9K 33
Abhi is a short temper.. Pragya is a cute ,innocent girl.. Their frienship starts from school and college , then turns into love with the time passes...