The Housekeeper

By f0reverbr0ken

Teresa aka Tree is just your everyday housekeeper till one guest changes her world. More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Sixteen
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-one.
Twenty-two.
Twenty-three.
Twenty-four.
Twenty-five.
Twenty-six.

Fifteen.

308 13 0
By f0reverbr0ken

I wake up in the morning to a blaring noise that won't stop, I look over at Noah still sleeping and he doesn't seem to hear it. I look behind him and see his phone ringing. I carefully lean over him to grab it.

K Mccart is wanting to FaceTime with you.
Accept / decline

I bite my lip and decline it, then the notifications come up.

Five missed FaceTime calls from K McCart.

I jump when his phone starts ringing again and I hit accept. I move the phone so it's on the ceiling.

"About time you answer!" Kyle says and I look at the screen. "Where are you bro? Noah? Is that girl still there? Hello?"

I bite my lip. "Hi," I softly say.

"Did I call the wrong number?"

"No."

"Who's number did I call?"

I flip the camera so it's on Noah's sleeping face.

"Oh shit. Is this Tree?"

"It's Teresa."

"Wait what?"

"I only let my friends call me Tree."

"Oh sorry, Teresa. I'm Kyle. Noah's best friend."

"I um know."

"Oh he talks about me awww."

I roll my eyes and get out of bed.

"Whoa, where we going?"

I walk into the bathroom, I sit the phone on the counter and fix my hair, and pick up the phone flipping it so it shows me. "Hi."

"Why hello," he smiles at me and I roll my eyes.

"Not to be rude but why have you called six times?"

"I was trying to wake Noah but I woke you up instead, sorry."

"It's okay. Did you want me to wake him?"

"If you want but I have to warn you, he's not a morning person."

I walk back into the room and climb on the bed. "Brb." I mute the mic and lay the phone on the end of the so he can't see or hear what I'm doing.

I lay down in front of Noah and nudge my nose with his and whisper his name.

No response.

I kiss his lips softly.

Nothing.

I run my hands down his chest as I kiss him softly.

"Noah."

I start kissing his again. I move my hand to his face and rub my thumbs over his cheek and kiss him again, "Noah." I lean back and kiss him again and I feel his lips starting to kiss me back, I smirk in the kiss. He moves one of his hands to my waist and pulls me closer as we kiss.

I put a hand on his chest and pull away slightly, "Kyle is on FaceTime for you."

He groans and kisses me again causing me to giggle in the kiss.

"More kissing, less Kyle."

I kiss him again and reach down for the phone covering the camera with my hand.

"Noah, stop kissing Teresa and come to the phone," Kyle says and I giggle against his lips and Noah groans again.

I pull away and look at Noah. "Morning."

He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me, "can I be woken up like that everyday?"

"If you're lucky, but you gotta talk to Kyle now."

He groans and I giggle. I hold the phone out to Noah and he shakes his head, so I hold the phone up, unmuting and say, "Noah can't come to the phone right now."

"Noah!" Kyle yells. "Your girlfriend is mean."

I gasp and look at Noah. "Your best friend is mean."

Kyle mocks me and I giggle.

"Just flip the camera, babe."

I do as asked and Noah is on the screen.

"What in the heck do you want?" Noah says and falls against the pillows.

"Nothing."

Noah groans and I giggle. "Hang up Tree and give me more kisses."

"Don't you dare hang up on me Teresa. I can tell you things Noah said about you."

"Don't you dare Cart," Noah says and looks at me.

I bite my lip and flip the camera so it's on me. "I like secrets," I flip the camera back to Noah, "but I also like kisses."

"Mine are worth more, Teresa," Kyle says.

"Mine are," Noah licks his lips.

"Bye Kyle." I hang up the phone and toss it on the bed and Noah cheers. I lay down beside him and he says, "you know he's just going to call back."

"I know but kisses please."

He smirks and kisses me softly when the phone starts ringing. He pulls me closer and deepens the kiss. I slide my tongue over his bottom lip and he opens his mouth and we explore each other's mouth as the phone keeps ringing.

On the fifth call Noah groans and pulls away. "Sorry." He quickly kisses me again and leans up to grab his phone.

"What do you want Kyle?"

"To tell you that I miss you and your girlfriend is mean."

Noah lays back down and he moves the phone so we're both in the frame.

"Hi Kyle," I say.

"Hi Teresa. You're mean."

I giggle. "I know."

Noah chuckles.

"I'm gonna go take a shower so you two can talk," I say and kiss his lips softly.

"Okay."

"Bye Teresa," Kyle says and blows a kiss at the screen.

"Don't blow kisses at my girl," Noah says and glares at the screen.

I giggle and scoot away from him and get off the bed. When I get to the doorframe, I turn towards Noah, "Noah?"

He looks towards me and I flash my underwear at him and walk in the bathroom, giggling.

"Kyle was right, you're mean," Noah yells as I close the door.

I strip off his shirt, my cheekies, and my bralette and get in the shower. I take a quick shower and get out grabbing a towel, wrapping it around myself and open the door. I see Noah still laying in bed talking to Kyle but watching me.

I walk over to my bag and grab it, walking back into the bathroom. I pull out my cheekies, bralette, and a oversized sweatshirt from home. I grab my dirty clothes and stuff them in my bag.

I start brushing my hair when I hear Noah talking about me.

"Cart, I don't wanna come home in two weeks," Noah says.

"I don't blame you but you gotta, you have filming for Good Trouble."

"I know. Ugh I hate this."

"Is she really worth it?"

"Yes! Don't you dare ask me that. Of course she is."

I start blushing.

"Sorry bro," Kyle says. "You can always visit each other."

"I know but it's going to be harder each time."

"For what it's worth you did good. She seems worth it from everything you've told me and I can tell just from how she interacted with me, she's a keeper."

"Thanks man."

I finish brushing my hair, I walk over to the door and open it, standing in the door frame looking at Noah.

He looks over at me and smirks.

"Hi," I say and smirks.

"Come here."

I move away from the door frame, walking over to the bed and sitting next to Noah against the headboard. He moves the camera to show me and I roll my eyes.

"I did really good," Noah says and smirks.

"Noah!" I push the phone away from me. "Go shower,  you smell."

Kyle starts laughing.

"I smell like you, so if I smell what does that mean?" He says and puts the camera back on me.

"You smell like the old me, not the fresh cleaned me and the old me smelled like you, so ew." 

"She is savage," Kyle says through his laughing.

"I'll keep Kyle company. Go shower, stinky."

"You're lucky, you're cute," Noah says and kisses my cheek and hands me the phone.

"Hello Kyle."

"Hello Teresa. How was your shower?"

"Refreshing."

"Is Noah still sitting there?" Kyle asks.

I move the phone towards Noah sitting next to me and I laugh.

"I'm still waiting for my kiss, Teresa," he says and pouts at the camera. I turn the phone back to me and I roll my eyes. I lean over and kiss his cheek.

"Now I can shower," Noah says and gets off the bed, walking to the bathroom. He stands in the door frame, "Tree." I look over at him and he strips off his sweats and I start laughing as he closes the door.

"So gimme the tea," I say to Kyle.

"What do you wanna know?"

"Everything duh."

"Okay lemme think."

I patiently wait for Kyle to start talking.

"So the very first time he saw you at Nicko's."

"Marko's."

"Yeah Marko's, he wouldn't stop talking about you."

"Wha was he saying?"

"He said that you were a great dancer and your body was amazing."

I start to blush a little.

"And when you crashed into him, he said you were so nice and apologized a lot even though it was his fault.  And then he told me about your comment and conversation afterwards in the hallway."

"He heard that?"

"Yup."

"Ugh kill me."

"He was so nervous when the front desk guy invited him out to the club."

"What? Why?"

"He wanted to get to know you so bad after the texting conversation you had. He likes girls who aren't afraid to be themselves around him. He was afraid that once you got to know him you wouldn't like him."

"Oh, I saw him at Marko's and I was afraid to talk to him, so I started drinking more. Drunk Tree is braver than sober Tree."

"And then he told me what happened to you and how he took care of you the night. And how he really got to know the real Tree, I mean Teresa. Sorry."

"It's okay, Kyle."

"He was so afraid of you being hurt. He said he wanted to kill that guy for even touching you."

"I'm so glad he was there that night."

"I think that's when I knew how much he liked you. He doesn't just date anyone and everyone he likes. He gets to know someone before anything happens so you're special to him.

I bite my lip and blush a little.

"I knew I was going to lose him when he said you invited him to come over and hang out with you and your friends.

"What do you mean lose him?"

"Like you would be his number one and I would be his number two," he jokes.

"I'll share the number one spot of you want. I don't  mind."

"Aww. Thanks Teresa."

"Tree."

"What?"

"You can call me Tree."

"Wait why?"

"Cause if I'm going to be in Noah's life how ever long that is, we gotta be friends. I don't want to dislike Noah's best friend."

"Thanks Tree."

The door to the bathroom opens and I see Noah with only a towel wrapped around his waist, he walks out and go to the closet to get some clothes. I bite my lip and watch him grab some clothes and walks back to the bathroom closing the door.

"He pulled a you didn't he?"

"What?"

"He said you walked out of the bathroom to grab some clothes and walked back in the bathroom."

"That little ass."

Kyle laughs.

"What else has he told you?"

"Your dancing while making the bed, how he loves seeing you smile or laugh, how much he likes being around you, and how much he cares about you. His feeling are legit, Tree. When he likes someone he puts everything he has into it."

I blush, "I can tell that by just the way he treats me."

"So how did he ask you to be his girlfriend, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Um he hasn't."

The door opens and I look over to see Noah in some sweats with his Calvin Klein boxer brief waist band sticking out and a white t shirt in which he fixes to cover up the boxer briefs.

"Hi," I say and smile.

"Are you still talking to Kyle?" He asks as he walks over to his side of the bed.

"Yeah. He's giving me all the juicy details."

He groans as he gets on the bed and sits next to me.

"Hey we're gonna go, I need to talk to Tree about something."

"Call me later Cent. Bye Tree."

"Bye Kyle," I say and Noah hangs up the call and takes it away from me.

"What did you wanna talk to me about?"

"Well I've been doing a lot of thinking and I know I'm leaving soon." I pout. "Hey no pouting and I know it's going to be hard for us both but I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 61 60
BY this point I hope you know the drill My Marina storylines continue over here!
177 11 7
"You're not a monster, you're a werewolf" "Like me" "Like us" 🐺πŸ₯πŸš™
134K 4.1K 24
(this book is trash, i apologize in advance!) your arms around me felt like home. i'm homesick. ( #1 in #onetreehill 05/26/24 #1 in #peytonsawye...
33.1K 546 48
What the title says English is not my first language Smut read at your own risk ⚠️ πŸ₯‡ 12# Danielle πŸ₯‡ 23# carina πŸ₯‡ 10# marina πŸ₯‡ 2# daniellesavre