๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ & ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™๐™–๐™ฅ ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...

By dontumisfire

dive right in :) More

intro
b.h
b.m
r.t
j.d
j.m
preference
r.m
preference
g.l
b.m
r.t
r.t
j.d
a.n
j.d
b.m
j.m
j.m
g.l
j.d
a.n

r.m

2.2K 40 1
By dontumisfire

happy mother's day lovies!

7th may, 2016
you know, i had a feeling i was pregnant. that's why when the stick said positive, i wasn't surprised, more like relieved. i was happy that the constant throwing up in the morning was due to my child rather than some sickness. but i had never talked about having children with rami. so with that relief and happiness that i had, i didn't know how rami would respond. but what's the point in keeping it from him?

8th may, 2016
"y/n! i'm home!" he came up the stairs, opened the door and kissed me on the cheek.

"ram, it's 10am, where were you?" i questioned.

"well i was out getting the finishing touches, of course," finishing touches? to what? "follow me." he reached out for my hand and took me down the stairs. i saw the table decorated with all sorts of things. i was shocked, to say the least. but then my mind jumped to the worst possible scenario; he found the test.

"now i know that you're not a mother and we're probably not anywhere near being there," if only he knew. "but i just wanted to say happy mother's day. i can't wait to have some little rami's or little y/n's running around." he took both my hands in his.

"i'm so glad you feel that way, rami," he cocked his head sideways, and put a confused expression on his face. "i'm pregnant!" i said quietly. the confused expression melted into shock, excitement and pure fear.

"are you kidding? i'm gonna be a dad?" he whispered. i nodded frantically.

"i'm gonna be a dad!" he picked me up and spun me around. once he set me down, he kissed me with all the passion in the world. i was so excited to start a family with him and i'm so glad he feels the same way.

wc; 334 words
so short and shit but i wanted to do something for mother's day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 116 20
"Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?" London, 1970. Mallory May has been begging to join her brother's band for ages, and when the lead si...
40.3K 725 14
โ†ณ ๐—•๐—ข๐—›๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ฅ๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐——๐—ฌ โ™ซ โ‚Šหš. ส€แดษขแด‡ส€ แด›แด€สสŸแดส€ ๐” ๊œฐแด‡แด! ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ โ we're family; we believe in each other.โž เชœโ€โžด ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ yo...