Frozen Heart 》Legends of Tomo...

By lovethebreeze

I can't lose him. Not again. ❄❄❄❄ "Taking an innocent life takes...something from you as well, a bit of your... More

Cast
Six Months Ago...
Never Mention His Name To Me
Sucker Punching Einstein
Nothing but Red
Bloodlust
Oak Creek
Everything I Touch Dies
Riot
Finally
We Try Again
Justice Society of America
Zip It, Captain America
Who Knew Stein's Got Some Pipes?
Not Working With Them
Taking An Innocent
Hulk Out
I Guess They're Ok
Goodbye

Broken Window

1.6K 58 19
By lovethebreeze

I've been waiting for Rip and the team to come get me for the past two months. But I didn't see the Waverider anywhere. I made sure my ears were perked up everywhere I go in case I hear the engines. That way I could ditch these clothes and go back to my life. The only people I talk to around here is Noshiko and Satomi. Satomi being the only wolf I can trust at the moment. Noshiko...eh. When she's not with her boyfriend she's with us. Those goo goo she makes when he's around reminds me of Scott and Allison.

Now the only thing that was interesting was the smuggling. Every day a truck comes by with supplied goods, Noshiko and I would steal it to help the others. This treat today was apples. I never knew how delicious apples were until I bit into one. You understand how huge apples are right now. So people were really happy when we were handing them out, except this one lady who told us to keep our voices down.

"Guys, keep your voices down," she repeated for the umpteenth time. "There's plenty for everyone. But if the MPs hear, no one gets anything."

I gave Noshiko a look before rolling my eyes, which made her laugh. She was tossing a baseball she stole from one of the guards until a small boy ran inside the room.

"Michio," she called out before tossing it to him. The boy was really happy as he ran towards the corner of the room. I pulled Noshiko off the bunk before we made our way over to Satomi. "Any word from your friends?"

I shook my head. "Nothing," I said. And it's really getting on my nerves.

"What about your -" Noshiko looked around like before she leaned closer and whispered, "wolf."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't feel like ripping your head off." We made it to the table where Satomi was playing 'Go.' I took the chair in front of her and moved a piece. "So the glares behind my head need to stop, Satomi."

"I'm only being cautious," Satomi responded. Then she gave Noshiko a look. "You take too frequently. And you take too much."

"Should I give some back?" Noshiko asked.

I shook my head. "No." I took the aspirin bottle from Noshiko and slid it over to Satomi. "Because where is this one going to get her hook up?" Satomi gave me a look.

"I know you get migraines at least once a month," Noshiko explained. "And it was actually Morgan who took it this time."

"Well, what can I say?" I started. I moved another piece. "From one werewolf to another. It's the least I can do for not turning me in." Not that it would matter.

"I prefer to suffer," Satomi said before she slid the pills over. She glared at Noshiko. "I don't know what you've been telling Morgan for her to do this, but I know what you think of me, Noshiko. You think I am weak because I follow the rules. You think rules are for the obedience of fools and cowards. The young fox always knows the rules so she can break them. The older, wiser animal learns the exceptions to the rules."

Satomi moved one of her pieces before taking mine. Yes, I might have smuggled with Noshiko but not all the time. I have to lay low and keep hidden because I don't know this camp that well. Yes, I could break out and run but where would the team find me.

The annoying girl from earlier came over. "Listen, you three, all we have to do is stay quiet."

I smirked at her. "I can rip your tongue out if you want. Let's see how you like not talking." The girl was terrified of me. That's the only good thing here. But what terrified all of us was when we heard the windows break.

Michio looked terrified as his ball went through the window. It was like a switch went through everyone's heads and we started to hide the stuff. Michio's dad grabbed him and pulled him to their bunk.

"The MPs are coming," the annoying girl said as she looked through the window.

I grabbed the pills off the table and stuffed them in my shirt before I sat in front of Satomi, who was busy with the game. People started hiding their things. A jar of goodies. A lighter with their cigars. I kept my face on the door as the MPs marched their way in.

Noshiko's guy, Rhys, held up the baseball. "Somebody lose something?" His gaze went to Noshiko's.

"There were supplies stolen off the truck last night," the other MP said. "Anybody here got any ideas what happened?"

Someone decided to shove them up your asses is what I wanted to say. Satomi noticed my mouth opening and kicked my knee from under the table.

The same MP came over to our table. He tilted his head to the side when he saw me. "Hello," he said in a creepy voice. He ran his hand down my face. "I don't think I've ever seen you here before." I glared up at him as he ran his hand down my face. He trailed it down to my inner thigh and started to 'inspect' me. His hand very near my entrance. "You wouldn't know what happened to them, would you?"

Rhys knows what kind of person I am. We've interacted like five times since I've been here. So when he sees me glaring at his friend, he knows I'm like two seconds away from ripping his hand off.

"Merrick," Rhys scolded.

"Just doing my patriotic duty, Corporal," Merrick said with a smirk. He removed his hand from me and grabbed my chin. "I'll remember those blue eyes of yours."

Rhys shook his head before looking around the room. "I want that window fixed." Merrick winked at me before standing up. "There'll be an inspection in the morning. We better not find anything that shouldn't be here."

"We're not gonna look now?" The other MP asked.

Rhys gave him a look. "Inspection in the morning. This is a relocation center. Not a prison." Sure feels like it.

Even Merrick chuckled at Rhys' crazy thought. "You can call it a summer camp if it makes you feel better," he said. He started making his way out. "Sir."

Merrick and the other MP left. Rhys cast one more glance towards Noshiko before he started to leave. He stopped and held the baseball in his hand. His eyes found Michio. He gave the boy a small smile before tossing it back to him.

Once the doors closed, everyone was more at ease. Satomi glanced at Noshiko before saying something in Japanese. She moved her piece before she won the game.

"Or as the Americans say, you reap what you sow."

》》》》

I waited till the dead of night to get out of bed. I made sure everyone was asleep until I sneaked out of our tents. I'm going to rip someone's dick off and it's that son of a bitch who put his hand on me. Sure, I could let it go and pretend it didn't happen. But he needs to pay. And it's more fun for me when I watch him scream the top of his lungs when his little friend gets ripped off.

Good thing I had that fuckers scent the minute he left. He wasn't that far. The only thing that concerns me is if he's not by himself. If he was then I need to lure him out. Maybe I could bat my eyes and he'd follow me like a small puppy.

I found the tent he was in. I smirked before I started walking over. I heard someone walking behind me. I got the upper hand and grabbed the intruder and pinned him to the wall. I was about to punch him only to find out it was Rhys.

"Morgan. Morgan, it's only me," he whispered. I rolled my eyes before releasing him. "Be glad it's me and not Haynes. What are you doing out?"

"What are you doing out?" I repeated to him. Ok, I didn't need to know. He would sneak off somewhere to meet Noshiko. She told me that he was being transferred in a few weeks so she wanted to spend as much time with him as she could.

Rhys looked at me before looking back at Merrick's tent. "Is something going on with you and Merrick?"

I scrunched up my face. "Eww, that's disgusting. There's no chance in hell. I'm just going to rip his tiny dick off and shove them down his throat."

Rhys started to chuckle but stopped when I wasn't laughing. "You're serious?"

"No, I'm being sarcastic," I replied sarcastically. "Yes, dumbass. I'm being serious." I started to walk around him. "I'll try to make it quiet, but I make no promises."

He grabbed my arm. "Look, Morgan. I get what he didn't wasn't necessary and he almost took it too far. But think about what you're doing. Merrick would turn you in and they'll come take you away."

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, because they're going to believe a girl like me is capable of doing such a thing. I'll make sure he doesn't see me. Just a quick snip and he's bleeding his balls out."

"I know Merrick isn't a great guy. But you need to think about it. They'll march in and torture you. They'll kill you and throw you into the other piles of bodies and pin all the missing medicine on you." I rolled my eyes. "I've heard them discuss it. You show up out of the blue and suddenly all our supplies are missing."

"You know that's not true," I sneered.

"I know. But the evidence is still there. You -" Rhys stopped. We poked our head around the corner to see guards marching towards us. Rhys grabbed my arm and pulled me down the corridor. We turned the other corner and stopped when the close was clear. "Noshiko cares about you. Which means you're my friend, too. And as your friend, I'm trying to stop you from making a big mistake."

I gave him a look. "For your information, Rhys. I've already made mistakes." I chuckled. "I get why Noshiko likes you. I do. I had someone who cared about what happens to a few people. Although he really didn't from the beginning."

"What was his name?" Rhys asked.

"Like you would care."

He nodded. "I do." He sat down on the floor. "Come on. Tell me about your special someone."

I sighed before I slid next to him. I couldn't help but actually tell Rhys my story. "His name was Leonard Snart. We were...recruited by this man who wanted to save his...family." Ok, I'm trying to leave the Time Travel out of it. I don't know what Noshiko told him so it's better if I didn't say I'm from the future. "Snart and I...we actually hated each other from the beginning. We would call each other names. Snap at each other. Yet, somehow we were saving each other's asses." I let out a small chuckle. "I don't even know when I actually started to feel something for him but one day...we kissed. I tried to deny it. I told myself I don't feel anything for him but my feelings were there."

"And what happened to him?" Rhys asked.

That's when I froze. My mouth parted. It still hurts knowing what happened that day. I could still see the look on his face when I sleep because I keep reliving that moment.

"He's dead. I had to kill him."

》》》》

A/N: And here are some covers for TheFantasyQueen7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.6K 49
"I was dying inside and nobody but you noticed, and for that reason, I'll always love you." {DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN TEEN WOLF THAT RIGHT GOES TO JEF...
23.7K 626 48
I made a deal with my cousin, Scott, before I went home for the summer. His girlfriend Allison broke up with him and left for Paris, and my... friend...
331K 5.3K 16
Reina Scarlett: a survivor Bellamy Blake: the rebel when their courses clash together, what happens? ➳ Bellamy Blake love story [Season 1]
46.6K 943 30
Now that the Time Masters are destroyed, it's up to Kate Rory and the Legends to guard the timeline. But new villains arrive, new friendships are mad...