Saleslady

נכתב על ידי angeliclollipop

"Got anything that you would like sir?" "Oh, yes" "What would you want to get?" "Your heart please" A Jeon Ju... עוד

Intro + Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
Independence Day of The Philippines
Special Chapter | 6th Year Anniv. of BTS
15
16
17
18
19
20
Happy Holidays!
Rewriting It

12

2.3K 65 5
נכתב על ידי angeliclollipop

YOUR POV

Months after mom had come to see us, it felt really nice, to see your mom for the last time. I don't know when she will come back, I'm gonna be happy, excited even, to see mom again. But she needs to fade away and just... relax. It's hard without another parent. And it was hard losing a mom. She gave you a life, a new you, a duplicate of her and your father. But sometimes fate can be really unpredictable, and we can't change what had happened.

"Everything okay, Y/N?" One of my co-workers said. Putting the clothes on the hangers. "You look like you're still not over it"

"What do you mean?" I asked. Getting back to reality and inserting the shoe boxes on top of the shelves.

"Your mom" She stated and I immediately understand.

"Yeah," I say, standing in my position once again before a new customer asks what she wanted to look for.

"Did you have fun on a mini trip with your friends from the boutique store?" Another female co-worker said, glistening eyes revealed and smiled.

"It was nice. To relax for sometime before going to these jobs"

"It's what life is, you have a little fun, and after that, you face a massive load of jobs waiting for your comeback"

I just chuckled in response and agreed.

"Did Sewoon had fun too? I miss that little fluff" Another male co-worker chimed in the conversation.

As we were getting into deep conversations, customers interfering every once in a while, a new customer that is too familiar to me walk the aisle of the clothes, looking at it.

I gulped. I didn't contact them ever since I moved out of the building. I didn't have time and I knew they will be worried because I didn't contact them as I promised.

I look at my co-workers with pleading eyes. And for years of working with them, they understood what I meant and they nodded, understanding what they mean, I walk myself away from the area to somewhere else that I may need in service of.

My co-workers know that I am working with a group of celebrities. And they kept on making me safe in case paparazzi came to me one day.

And sadly I wasn't lucky today. Another familiar face was walking towards my direction with his eyes gazing at his phone. Luckily I averted that direction and went on an escalator going up to the third floor.

I entered the shoe area, and by the other side was the luggage and bags area.

I look back on the previous floor and saw that the person was nowhere to be seen, how lucky I was–

"Are you avoiding us?"

I shriek as I heard someone say behind me. But got nervous as well as I know, I literally know who the voice came from.

"Why are you avoiding us Y/N?"

I closed my eyes and sighed. Slowly turning around to meet the tall guy I haven't seen in four months. "You should be in disguise, Jungkook," I say to him. Noticing that he wasn't wearing sunglasses or a face mask. 

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Is that what you are concerned of right now?" 

I put my lips in a thin line. If this goes on further, people will notice that Jeon Jungkook was standing and talking in front of a saleslady in a shopping mall. "There's nothing more than being concerned, you know?" Although I really want to talk to him more, tell him that I wasn't able to talk to him because of some stuff going on. 

Suddenly Jungkook grabbed my wrist and walk somewhere. "J-Jungkook what if someone sees us?" Afraid for Jungkook's image and maybe get hatred because I'm with a celebrity. 

"It's a mall, of course, someone will see us," He said as he kept on walking towards the exit of the department store. We then ended going into the elevator, only two of us were in it. "Now would you care answer why are you avoiding us?" 

I gulped. I saw his eyes were piercing right through mine. "You're a celebrity, Jungkook–"

"So what if I'm a celebrity? You're very close to us, well, even if it's just a week. But that doesn't matter. And now you're avoiding us. I don't care if someone makes a rumor or take pictures or anything!" 

The elevator doors open and he grabbed my wrist again and went inside the authorized personnel room. Where my boss' office is located. I asked why are we here but he only walked further until we went inside the office. 

He was standing in front of me, still holding onto my wrist. I look at it longer and... his hands are really masculine.

I look around and my boss wasn't in here. "Why are we here Jungkook? I have work to do. People would either call this–"

What was Jungkook doing?! Has he lost his mind?!

I was gonna lash out on him because of so many reasons, but I felt my lips attached to something, and it was his lips. I was shocked, this was my first kiss!! And he already took it!!

I tried to push him away but his hand wrapped around my waist and pulled us closer together. Until I gave up, he was stronger. I gave in and... kiss him back. And it was... nice.

This is totally wrong.

Once we realized we needed oxygen we pulled apart. My heart was beating rapidly, I couldn't look at him in the eye.

He used his index finger to lift my chin up and look at his eyes.

"Y/N, I like you," He said and my eyes widen.

"Y-you like me? But w-what about you and Tzu–" I was cut off by him.

"This is why I wanted to call you several times before. You need to know something after you moved out of the building" He sat on the couch and looks at me. "Sit down"

I sat down on another couch and look at him awkwardly. I don't know why I'm nervous. Is it because of the kiss earlier? Are there gonna be disasters waiting to happen?

JUNGKOOK'S POV

four months ago

"What are you doing here?"

"Your mom told me to give you this"

"What's this?"

"A letter"

I opened the letter and read what's in it.

We, the people of The Korean Bank, wants to know when are you going to pay the debts that you borrowed from the bank. You only have four days to return all the money that was borrowed.

And if you have not paid for it before the deadline, your account will be deactivated and you will be sentenced to jail for 2 years because of how much money you stole.

We do not care if you are known or not if you've done something wrong to the government you'll be behind bars.

a/n: i dont know if they do this so pls bare with me, this is just for fun

AMOUNT BORROWED:
1,000,000 won ($840.15)
DUE DATE:
April 23, 2018

"What?" This is a lot of money. This is more than my money on my account, where did this all come from? This is insane. I know I'm a celebrity, but my mom kept most of my money, this is just my personal money, but, this is not even close. 

"Where did I get this huge money from?" I asked frantically looking at the ground, thinking about answering my own question.

"What about Tzuyu? You lend her your account remember?" Yoongi hyung said while his hands were in his pockets. "You seriously gave your account to that slut"

"S-she's not a slut! And when did I even gave her my account? I don't remember giving it to her" I never really gave someone information about anything personal, especially my bank account, except–

"You were drunk," He said that made my eyes widen. I knew it. "You were drunk when we were in another company's party. You took Tzuyu with you and, maybe that's where she had the chance to get your bank account information. You do know that you're an honest person when you're drunk and that's really annoying"

I shake my head and can't believe what hyung was saying.

I took out my phone and dialed a number. Her number. It ringed several before it answered.

"H-hello?" A panting faint voice echoed on the other line.

"What are you doing?"

I heard rustling noises on the other line and mumbles by two people.

"B-babe! Glad you call up today? H-have you– wait I'm talking to someone– have you been well?" She said rather fast and I could hear the whisper she said earlier.

I already knew what she was doing. I don't want to be an angry unhandsome person right now because I still have a fan meeting and I don't want to be a party pooper, so I kept my calm and tried to talk to her.

"Let's see each other when I come home" I ended the call and sighed. This is gonna be hard. I really love Tzuyu, but guess what, now I don't.

"Well, you handled it really maturely, Jungkook. You are now a grownup man" Yoongi hyung patted my shoulder. I didn't know he will still be here. "Let's go, Pd-nim is waiting for us outside"

recent

"And that's when I broke up with her. It's not totally a tragic story, well, in her case she has the tragic story"

"Where is she now?"

"She's in jail"

"WHAT?!" I look at Y/N with a confused face. "Why?! I mean, yeah, she stole the money, but she did pay for the money, right?"

"That's the point, she hasn't"

"I hope she's alright"

Why is she concerned about her? I already told her that she stole money, and yet she's still worried about her.

"Why? Why would she be alright? She stole the money and–"

"Yeah, and you loved her very much"

"That's before I knew she was only with me because of my money, again"

"Again? You mean, there's other girls that only wanted your money?" She said and she frowned. "I know you have girlfriends before, that's sad. You're such a nice guy, you just wanted love and they've only wanted your money"

Y/N stands up and went beside me. I was shocked when she grabbed my left hand and caressed it. It felt good.

"Don't think about those, Jungkook. They played with your heart, please just forget about them" She looks at me. I stare back at her and it went on for about a minute, and then I slowly went closer towards her face. She noticed, her lips felt great when we kissed earlier, what if I kissed her again.

I went closer until our lips attached to each other again. Y/N took hold of the back of my neck and pulled us closer. I do the same but this time I pushed her backward slowly until she was lying on the couch, me hovering above her. We continued until we needed air.

"We shouldn't be doing this" Y/N suddenly whispered and I was taken aback.

"Why?"

"Jungkook, listen" She sits right up and I sat as well, looking at her. "The media knows that you have a girlfriend. And probably they will know that you've broken up sooner or later. It's probably for the best if we don't talk for each other in the meantime, just until the news calm down"

I understand that she's worried about me, my career and my reputation. But I wanted to let her know that I like her, like, really like her. I don't know when this happened.

"I... won't talk to you if that's what you want, but! only after the news calms down, then can I visit you after that?" A little bundle of hope rising from my heart is happening and gladly Y/N was smiling at me and nodding. "Yes!"

I hugged her really tight and I felt she hugged back. "I swear Jeon Jungkook, only a year older than me and you're so heavy"

"Don't let the atmosphere be awkward, I just missed you, okay? Let me have my time"

"Aish, I have my time too, you know? I still have work"

"Oh, and you think I don't?"

"Jungkook, you can do whatever you want and still get paid"

"I know that, and sometimes I'm quite happy about that"

"Okay time's up, let go of me"

I let go of Y/N and she stands up, dusting and fixing her uniform. "Where's Mrs. Jeon by the way? She didn't tell me about her whereabouts for the last four days and I'm worried"

"She's currently out of town. There are things that she needs to do privately and out of plain sight. Me as a son don't know where she is either"

I also stand up and walked closer to Y/N. "I still have questions why you were avoiding us earlier," I said in a low voice.

"O-okay" She stammered and nodded a little. How cute.

"Do you still have your number?" I asked.

"No, actually, I changed my number two months ago. Sorry I couldn't contact any of you guys"

"You got a lot of explaining to do, missy"

She rolled her eyes as she pressed the down button on the elevator. We went in and there's a guy with us.

We went outside and came back to where we first saw each other. "I'll see you later, then?"

"Yeah, my hyungs and I are gonna be here for a while so maybe they'll see you too later," I said, and I thought of something where we can talk since I don't have her contact anymore. "Let's see each other again. Do you know the new cafe that just opened up a few blocks from here?"

"The one with so many bunnies?" She excitedly lit up and smiled.

"Yeah, the bunny cafe. What time?"

"My break time is 12:30 pm"

"Okay I'll see you there"

"Thanks, Jungkook" She smiled and honestly I could watch her smile all day.

"No problem" I smiled back at her and she waved walking away.

We parted ways. I smiled through the whole walk to the shoe area. I saw so many shoe brands and one I caught sight on is the timberlands. "Gotcha"

I went closer to it and take a look.

"Don't you think you have enough timberlands at home?"

I was startled and look immediately to where the voice came from. "Don't ever do. that. hyung"

"Why? I thought the almighty Jeon Jungkook is never scared?" Namjoon hyung said as he chuckled at his own statement.

"Come on, the stylists needs us to go to the salon now"

"Alright"

a/n:

i know i had written a lot of typos in the previous chapters, i've reread the chapters before so it kinda saddens me that i didn't noticed it before publishing it and i am sorry about that, and thank you as well because you managed to read with lack of grammar.

i'm gonna rewrite all those chapters once this book is finished.

school is coming. run.

thanks and stay tuned for more!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

124K 3.2K 21
"We are two people alone in one room what happens next is up to you" Taehyung x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking: #1 readerxtaehyung #1 btsfandom #1...
27.8K 1.8K 40
A HUNTSMAN. A CAPTAIN. A MAD HATTER. A SORCERER. A PRINCE CHARMING. A BEAST. A LOVER. AND... A WOMAN. Previously published in my old account, @RG2108...
558K 32.7K 71
"Let's get one thing straight. We're friends. But you're still mine. Okay?" - Highest Ranking : #59 in FanFiction Highest Ranking : #17 in BTS
51.9K 2.4K 20
"You do know I'm going to see you. Why not just now, love?" Hoseok x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking: #1 readerxhoseok #2 btshoseok Some mature con...