Unfortunate Mistakes (Klance)

Autorstwa VenBeeHoney05

This story is a little dark it's about the sad side of Keith and Lance's relationship but it also shows how t... Więcej

Intro
Chapter 1 The Important Mission
Chapter 2 Lance Are You Okay
IM SO SORRY
Chapter 3 Why
Sick
Chapter 4 Sick and Dead
THANK YOU SO MUCH
Chapter 5 Awake
200 READERS!!!!!

DisContinue

111 0 0
Autorstwa VenBeeHoney05

I hope you guys enjoyed what I have written so far but I can't seem to find any inspiration in this story anymore and if I'm going to write a story for people to read then I'm going to give my 100% best and with this story, I just can't seem to find any good Ideas. I'm not going to take it down only because I would like people still have the chance to read the story over and over again but I'm going to continue writing. If I have an idea then I will come back and start writing but for now, I'm just going to leave it at this.

BEFORE I forget I am going to start writing a new book!!!!!! Check my Works and it will be there it's for all you BTS fans out there.

 GO     

💜💜ARMY💜💜

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.9K 55 20
SKK is too precious for me to not write about it T~T All characters are not mine and rightfully belong to the owner, Kafka Asagiri Also my first fan...
1.4M 37.7K 16
1 week power-saving drill. The heats off. 3 blankets, 2 pairs have to share a bed. Lance is warm. (i was 14/15 when i wrote this, i'm now 20 and rea...
220K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
313K 8.4K 21
His, how long have you been his? A year? A few months? Honestly, it felt like you had belonged to him for your entire life. How long since that night...