Cross Dimension Crew: Legends...

Autorstwa TenshiWarrior

After the Friendship Games, Twilight, Cherry, and Adofo transfer to Canterlot High; The newly named Cross Dim... Więcej

Disclaimer and Note (READ FIRST!)
Stage 1: Off To Camp We Go!
Stage 2: New Abilities & Skills!
Stage 3: The Camp Gift & Gaia Everfree
Stage 5: We're Not Alone!
Stage 6: Embrace the Magic! The Real Gaia Everfree?
Stage 7: Stand for Everfree
Stage 8: Triumph Over Your Fears! Save the Camp, Cross Dimension Crew!
Stage 9: The Legend You Were Meant To Be!

Stage 4: The Midnight In Me

31 0 0
Autorstwa TenshiWarrior

"Twilight! Help me!"

Twilight found herself running through the forest of Everfree, hearing her sister cries for help. She followed the sounds to the campfire. "Cherry! Cherry! Where are you!?" Twilight called out.

Suddenly she heard laughter above her head. Twilight looked up to the skies and saw that Blood Cherry was holding onto her sister; having her arm around her neck.

"Hello sister..." Blood Cherry said to her tauntingly.

"Twilight!" Cherry called out, struggling to get out of her grip, "Help!"

"Cherry!" Twilight yelled.

Before she could do anything, she felt someone grab her from behind. She turned around and saw it was Midnight Sparkle.

"We're always here Twilight..." Midnight Sparkle said.

"Waiting in the shadows of in both your minds..." Blood Cherry said.

Both Twilight and Cherry shuddered in fear. Soon enough Twilight's attention was drawn to Cherry; She looked and saw Blood Cherry fusing into her body.

"STOP!" Twilight cried out, "YOU'RE HURTING HER!"

Midnight Sparkle ignored her pleas and started to fuse with Twilight.

"We'll be back, and we'll get stronger than the Gods!!" Both of the sisters yelled as Twilight and Cherry began to change.

***

"NOOOOO!!!"

Sunset immediately jumped out of bed and was ready to fight; she had the ring Afro had given her armed and ready.

"Whazzat!?" Sunset said tiredly, "What's going on!?"

Twilight rubbed her eyes as she sat up; she groaned as she stretched, "Sorry Sunset. I didn't mean to wake you up."

Sunset rubbed her eyes, and looked to Twilight; that was when she noticed something odd. "Uhh... Twilight?" Sunset said.

"What?" Twilight asked. But that was when she realized herself the bed and most of her stuff (Spike with his bed included) were floating a few feet up off of the ground. Twilight let out a scream and just as she did, everything fell back to the ground.

"Ugh..." Spike said, "Is it time to get up already?"

Just then, they heard Adofo shout in the distance making them jump, "HAVE MERCY!"

This caused Sunset and Twilight to run out of the tent and to the Pearl tent where Maka and Cherry were; they saw both Adofo, Soul and Maka standing out of the tent. "ADOFO! WHAT IS--Why are the three of you soaking wet?" Sunset yelled before asking.

Adofo explained as he drained the water out of his hair, "Well Cherry's powers teleported me here than the lake then here."

"Actually you did the teleporting yourself..." Soul said, drying up his hair, "Which was why I ran out of our tent to get you to begin with when I realized you fell in the lake."

Adofo said to Soul, "Wait, that was me?"

Zeo said to Adofo, "You were giving a weird kind of glow"

"Does this mean...I have Chaos contro-"

"Let's stop there, we don't wanna get a lawsuit" Zeo assured.

Just as Zeo said this, Adofo's body began to give a weird glow, and he vanished. They wondered where he went until they heard him yell, "HOLD ON, RARITY! I CAN EXPLAIN! I DIDN'T MEAN TO TELEPORTED ON YOUR BU-" They saw him flying out of the Emerald tent and into the totem pole with a sign that read, "I'm a vulgar human being"

Zeo yelled to Sunset, Maka, and Soul, "There he is!"

"Okay that explains Adofo..." Sunset said, "Then how did the two of you get soaking wet?"

"Well, Cherry was having a nightmare, but when I tried to wake her up she suddenly made water appear out of nowhere and the next I know she pushed me out of the tent." Maka said.

"I tried to help out and I ended up being the same way." Soul said.

Twilight had asked Maka, "What about Cherry!? Is she okay?!"

"She's fine..." Maka said drying up her hair, "She's still in the tent but she won't say anything."

Twilight ran into the Pearl Tent, and saw Cherry sitting with her legs close to her chest on her bed. She picked up her head, and her eyes revealed to be bloodshot red and her cheeks were puffy.

"Twi... Twilight?" Cherry choked.

Twilight threw her arms around Cherry, and Cherry couldn't help but hug back as she cried on her shoulder. Sunset, Maka, and Soul peeked in, all of them equally had concerned looks on their faces. "Okay, Twilight... We really need to talk about this..." Sunset said.

"NO!" Twilight yelled before saying calmly knowing that she had frightened her sister, "No we don't..."

***

(Opening Theme: Digimon Universe Appil Monsters OP 1-DiVE Performed By Amatsuki)

-Later that Morning-

After, Adofo, Maka and Soul had gotten dried up and gotten changed, them along with Sunset, Twilight and Cherry made their way to the dock.

Cherry had rubbed her eyes, since they were itchy from her tears and Twilight comforted her.

For awhile, they said nothing to each other, until Adofo spoke up and said to the two girls, "Yo, I know this is a hard time for both of you. But, you can't keep things like this in the dark forever."

"Adofo's right." Sunset said, "I know that you don't want to, but we should really try and figure this out. If you can just learn to control it--"

"But that's just it!" Twilight said, "We'll never be able to control it!"

"Let's face it, we'll just end up hurting people." Cherry said.

"That's not true, you didn't hurt me or Soul this morning." Maka said to her.

"But it could be the next time when it happens again!" Cherry told her.

Adofo reassured the both of them, "Don't worry, we won't let that happened."

All of a sudden they jumped at the sound of something crashing which had come from the dock. They ran over there and saw the dock a wreck and Dashie and Applejack were pulling Derpy and Sandalwood out of the water.

Adofo asked, "What happened?"

"We--We didn't mean too!" Twilight suddenly said earning a look from the group.

"We just didn't--" Cherry said before getting cut off by Sunset.

"We just got here, so we don't know what happened." Sunset said.

"Are you guys okay?" Maka asked them.

Sandalwood replied, "Yeah. It was so weird. We were stuck in the middle of the lake with no wind, then all of sudden bam! The wind picked up and we were pushed into the dock!"

Adofo said, "The dock?"

Pinkie let out a gasp, "YOU DON'T THINK IT WAS THE SPIRIT DO YOU!?"

"No..." Twilight mumbled, taking her sister's hand, "It was us..."

Without anyone noticing, the two of them walked away from the dock. Adofo and Zeo went to check out the damage that was done to it. As he did this they heard Trixie yell, "SPIRIT! SHOW YOURSELF! THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE DEMANDS IT!!"

Adofo said to Trixie, "Okay 'Soul Spirits Agency' why don't you exorcise a poltergeist elsewhere."

"hmph!" said Trixie as she walked away.

Just then Adofo spotted something in the water; it looked like something sparkling like glitter in the water. He said as he pointed his Bokken, " Hey Zeo, check it."

Zeo flew over to it and analyze it. "A trail of gem dust... Just like in Timber's story."

"I'm starting to get a feeling that this Gaia Everfree could be the real thing.." said Adofo

The girls looked over the dock; they didn't notice the glitter in the water. "Oh man!" Rainbow Dash complained, "All of this hard work gone to waste!"

"At least the fishes are eating well." Fluttershy reassured.

"Let's just salvage what we can." Sunset said, "Twilight, Cherry maybe you can--" Sunset turned around and saw the two sisters were gone. The rest of the group noticed this too. "Hey? Where did they go?" Rarity asked.

Adofo suggested where they went, "Probably to the tent"

Suddenly, Adofo's sword turned to metal as he tried to get the piece of debris out of the water; the shock wave from the sword's transformation literally ripped a part of Applejack's shorts and Fluttershy's shirt.

"GAH! Not again. How many times is this sword gonna change on me?" Said Adofo as he tried to have the sword revert it back to wood.

Adofo turned and then started to turn red and have a nosebleed as he said when he realized what he did exactly, "OH MAN,AJ! FLUTTERSHY! I'M SO SORRY!"

Fluttershy screamed and covered herself while Applejack growled as she yelled, "Adofo Chukwuemeka....WHY YOU DANG-FLABBING, NO GOOD, TWO TIMING, RECKLESS JERK!"

Adofo started to make a break for it as Applejack chased him. Adofo yelled as he cried manly tears, "WHY DOES THESE THINGS ONLY HAPPEN TO ME?!"

Zeo yelled at Adofo, "I TOLD YOU BRINGING THAT SWORD WAS BAD LUCK!"

Soul let out a sigh, "Hang on, I'll go find see if I can find them."

"I'll see if I can get help from Spike." Sunset said. With that they both left just as Adofo started to getting beaten up by Applejack. He yelled to the skies, "I DON'T DESERVE THIS!"

-At that Moment; Forest of Everfree-

Twilight and Cherry sat at the riverside, trying to think about the whole thing. Was it really one of them that pushed the boat into the dock? Or was it Midnight Sparkle or even Blood Cherry. They knew they were still there. Like they said they were waiting. Waiting for one of them to slip back to their monstrous forms. If that were to happen it would be an end to their sanity.

"Twilight...? I'm afraid..." Cherry said to her sister, "You can feel her too right..."

"... Yeah..." Twilight said, placing her hand over her chest, "... Midnight Sparkle... She's still there..."

"Blood Cherry is still here too..." Cherry said, "They're slowly getting what they want, through the nightmares... Maybe what happened this morning, and what happened just now... Maybe they're getting stronger..."

"Maybe." Twilight said, "But I hope not. After what happened to you in the Friendship Games... I don't want her to hurt you again."

"And I don't want to hurt our friends!" Cherry said, standing up, "So what are we going to do about them? We can't even control them!"

"For now... We just have to keep this a secret from our friends." Twilight said, "We can't let them know... They can't see the darkness... This midnight, in us. Inside the both of us."

Cherry couldn't say anything, she just put her arms around herself, "... I'm still afraid. I'm still afraid of them."

Twilight couldn't say anything either, all she did was put her arms around her like before, and they both stood there in silence for what seemed like an eternity.

***

-Meanwhile-

"Ohhh God....today is definitely not my day..." said a beaten up Adofo.

"Shoulda have those powers of yours in check, partner." said AJ as she dusts herself.

"Bring your sword you said." Zeo said, "It would be a good idea you said."

Adofo yelled at his bird, "Oi! I still need to train to control it! You dumb parrot! Afro said with enough practice, i can tame it!"

Rarity said to Adofo, "First, the Sword, Now Teleportation. Honestly Adofo Dear, you really need to control your powers. You could end up hurting someone."

Adofo replied, "I know...that's what I'm afraid of..."

Pinkie had reassured him, "Don't worry, Afro! You won't hurt anyone! It's a Pinkie Promise."

Adofo smiled, "Thanks Pinkie.I'm actually feeling better now!"

"Happy to help!" Pinkie replied as she smiled.

Rarity and Aj smiled as they looked at each other "Those two are definitely made for each other." Rarity assured.

"You said it." Applejack said.

Adofo suddenly felt something in his head, "huh? What's on my head?"

He looked up and saw that it was Star Stalker on top of his head. "Your hair, would look great... On my shrine!" Star Stalker whispered as she held a pair of scissors.

"HOLY CRAP! NOT YOU!" yelled Adofo.

She then turned to Pinkie "YOU! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO STEAL MY MAN!"

"He wasn't even yours to begin with.." Rarity,Applejack and Zeo thought.

"For now on...YOU'RE MY RIVAL!" Pinkie yelled suddenly pulling out a confetti gun.

"Hey! THAT'S MY LINE!" Yelled Star Stalker.

"Oi oi...let's take it easy here..." said Adofo as he tries to calm both parties down. "No need for War.."

Pinkie yelled, "FIRING MAIN CANNON!!"

Star Stalker exclaimed, "SHURIKEN SHOOTING STARS!"

"OI, ISN'T THAT LINE FROM A CERTAIN POPULAR SHONEN ANIME?!" Adofo yelled.

Just when they started to fight Adofo's sword turned to metal again, and it tore up a right side of Pinkie's shirt and Star Stalker's skirt.

"Eh?" is all Adofo could say.

"Afro...you.....naughty boy...." Star Stalker said in a sultry tone.

"IT ONLY MADE THIS GIRL'S LUSTY DESIRE EVEN WORSE!" yelled Rarity.

"Oh man..." said Adofo as he tries to escape. though Star Stalker had already tied him up. She said to Adofo licking her lips, "Where are you going, big boy?"

Pinkie on the other hand yelled while aiming her confetti gun at him and Star Stalker, "HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU TWO DOING?!"

"HAVE MERCY!" yelled Adofo as he and Star Stalker get hit with the attack.

" Yep.. .that's our Afro alright." said Applejack.

"I think we should leave the lovers quarrel." said Rarity

"Before this becomes a battlefield..." said Zeo as he left.

***

-Back at Camp; Sapphire Tent-

Sunset had returned to the tent and wasn't surprised at all when she found Spike in the same spot where he was this morning; just dreaming about chasing the squirrels.

It wasn't long till Sunset poked him awake. "Spike? Spike, wake up!"

Spike opened his eyes, finally having gotten up from his sleep. Spike yawned as he said, "Ah, man! I was just having the best dream ever! Actually it could be a reality."

"Before you go off chasing squirrels." Sunset said, "Do you have any idea to where Twilight and Cherry are? Soul and I can't find them anywhere."

Spike noticed the distress in her voice, "Well what did they do? Did they do some freaky stuff with their magic?"

"That's just it. I'm not even sure if it was them." Sunset said, "If it was, we need to deal with it head on."

Spike jumped out from his bed, "Don't worry, I can track them with their scent."

***

-In the Forest-

Soul was searching high and low for the two sisters though he couldn't seem to find them anywhere.

"Hey! Twilight! Cherry!" Soul called out, "Where are you guys!?" As Soul continued to walk he turned his back for only a second when he thought he heard something. He turned around and started to walk backwards until he bumped into somebody.

"AGGGGHHHH!" Him and the person he ran into screamed.

Soul immediately turned around and saw a familiar girl, with emerald green eyes and brown hair. "Soul?" Cherry said as she took a deep breath, "Oh man you scared me."

"What are you talking about? You scared me." Soul said before noticing that a certain someone was missing, "Where's your sister?"

"I--I don't know." Cherry said, "One minute we were just talking, but the next minute, she was gone."

"Huh." Soul said, "That is weird."

Soul noticed how nervous she looked, "Hey, hey, look. Your sister's probably back at camp by now." He said, "What do you say we just head back, alright?"

"O--Okay..." Cherry said.

Both her and Soul walked beside each other back to the way he came. "So, why did you and your sister runoff for?"

Cherry rubbed her arm nervously and replied, "You saw what happened at the dock... What Twilight and I did. We could've hurt those two for what we did."

Soul had said, "So you lost your cool there, big deal."

"It is a big deal though." Cherry said to him, "You have no idea what Twilight and I have been through. I'm just afraid of what she'll do when she gets out."

"She?" Soul asks.

Cherry had explained, "... Before Twilight and I were attending Canterlot High, we attended Crystal Prep. We were researching anomalies to get into a program. But as we researched the anomalies, I ended up absorbing the magic while Twilight's pendent did the same. Our Principal ended up manipulating us into using them. From all of that, Midnight Sparkle, and my monster... Blood Cherry were born from it all. We almost ended up destroying this reality, if Adofo and Sunset hadn't been there we would've..."

Soul put his hand on Cherry's shoulder, "Look Cherry, I know you're scared. And who wouldn't be? It's something new that we don't understand and we're scared of what it could do. Hell, I felt the same way when we had gotten our abilities."

"Really?" Cherry asked.

"Yeah." Soul replied, "Constantly I kept trying to keep it buried it and pretend it wasn't there to begin with. I was scared of it as much as you were. I was scared that I would hurt someone, especially my family. Though it took me time to accept the fact that I would be different, and if it hadn't been for Maka and Crona, I wouldn't have been able to accept it. Just give it time... And you've got friends to help you out."

Cherry gave Soul a thankful smile, and Soul didn't know why but his face turned red and he turned away from her; Cherry giggled.

"Just... Don't tell anyone I've said that, especially Maka." Soul said his face still red, and he rubbed the back of his head, "The last thing I need is for her to sugarcoat it."

Cherry had replied, "Your secret is safe with me."

***

-Meanwhile with Twilight-

Twilight looked around for sister, not knowing how she was now currently looking for her sister. She didn't even know how she had gotten separated from her. It didn't make sense to her.

"Cherry!" She called out, "Cherry! Where are you!?"

As she walked in a random direction she didn't realize that someone was in front of her. She bumped into that person and they both ended up screaming. Though she realized the person she ran into was Timber Spruce.

"Oh it's you!" Twilight said, "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I was looking for you." Timber replied, "What are you doing here?"

Twilight replied, "I was just out on a nature walk with my sister, but I got separated from her. Do you know where she is?"

"Nope, sorry." Timber replied, "But I bet a nickel that she found her way back to camp. I'll show you the way. I've lived here my whole life."

Twilight rubbed her arm and said, "That must be nice, growing up at camp I mean."

Timber replied, "Yeah, though the downside to it is when I was younger I wished we had just sold this place so we could live in a town like normal people."

"Really?"

"I was ten. I really wanted to go to the mall."

Both Twilight and Timber giggled at this. "You know something..." Timber said, "I've never told anyone that. You must be special. And just because you have a branch in your hair."

Twilight felt her hair and did indeed find a branch in her hair. "Ugh." She said, "How long has that been there?"

"Not long." Timber replied, "Just the whole time we've been talking."

Twilight chuckled and playfully punched his arm, "Well why didn't you say something?"

As they continued to talk they didn't notice that Sunset and Spike were spying on them in the bushes nearby. "I guess we can help Twilight deal with this magic stuff later." Sunset said to Spike with a smile.

(Ending Theme: Soul Eater 3-Bakusou Yumeuta Performed By DIGGY-MO)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

570K 6.1K 66
you are a normal boy who lives in a house with monster girls what will turn out the adventure
2.1K 54 11
Cherry, Atticus, Mo, Patch, Sabrina, and Penelope are forced away for summer vacation to go to a world known as Acme Acres where there are the Tiny T...
259 17 3
𝐈𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐫. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬, 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕. �...
1.2K 25 30
The crossover is here ! All of Opal City's Heroes....and Villians come together for the fight for their home...