Determination (GirlxGirl)

By Neogolita

this book is the sequel to "The savior of Alethia" in this story you will get to know the supreme witch Marce... More

1. Yay
2. catching up
3. Strangers
4. Wolves
6. Getting Lily
7. White as snow
8. Soup?
9. Pack
10. Bound
11.Caught
12. Bodies
13. Together again
14. OOF
15. NANI
16. Time for change
17. Plan
18. seperated
19. The other plan
20. Returning home
21. Justice
22. Aunt Mary
23. Diary
24. Our future
25. Last chapter

5. Confessions

273 14 1
By Neogolita

Sorry for slow updates, school won't ever leave me alone, but I have Christmas break now, yeet. 

Layla

I was going to see the woman I had met a week ago. We decided to meet alone. I have no idea why she wanted to meet up again honestly. It wasn't worth going there as we could have just talked about the stuff we needed to talk about the first time I met her.

I found her where she told me she would be, she had a smirk on her face. I dislike that smirk, it looks kind of evil and that is not an exaggeration.

We talked for a while, I told her stuff about Alethia and how I came here in the first place and she told me about her dreams. She had no useful information which sucked and I tried not to spill too much information about Alethia as well.

"It was a pleasure to talk to you, but one more question," she said before I could walk out of the tent.

"Do you know a woman, long black hair, green eyes and I think she's a pretty important person around here." Was she talking about Zelda? She definitely described Zelda.

"Why do you want to know? Did you see her in your dreams?" I asked.

"Yeah, I forgot to tell you. I have to talk to her, alone..." alone, um why? That sounds way too shady and I will not let her talk to Zelda without me. I'm just trying not to start anything that would end up hurting people.

"Do you know her?" I asked.

"No, of course not. I just came to this world; I just need to talk to her. If you know her please tell me."

"What are you going to talk to her about?"

"Personal things that I have to tell her." personal things? why though, I just don't get it. Should I tell her about Zelda? of course I should, Zelda wanted me to.

"I do happen to know her; she is my wife actually and also the queen of Alethia. She's the one in charge of everything around here."

"I would love to meet her if you could arrange a meeting."

"Yes, I suppose I can do that." That woman was up to something, she was bad news I could sense it.

she nodded. I left and headed back to the castle. I told Zelda about our little meeting. Zelda agreed to meet her, and she was as curious as me. We had no idea why she wanted to meet Zelda, but I guess we would get the answers when they meet.

Marceline

I Have been working on a cure to help Lily but to no vein. I try to find books where it is written but there are no books. I believe I have to find a wolfpack and ask them for myself. They must know something about Lily's problem.

I have kept Lily and Zelda away from each other because Zelda definitely wants to kill Lily for what she had done. I understand that Zelda did not want to be a werewolf, but she does not need to kill Lily for it. Lily might not even be her name; I just started calling her that when I first found her. The name suited her.

I decided to find a wolfpack to talk to, it was not that hard really. when you know the right people, you can easily get information. I knew werewolves were very territorial and they might get angry if I stepped into their territory, but I had to know how to cure Lily. I walked into it and I was soon surrounded by growling wolves. I knew it was a warning for me to leave, but I was not planning on leaving before I got answers.

A tall man came into view. He ordered the wolves to back off, I wonder if he knew who I was.

"What brings you here supreme witch?" He asked. Oh, so he knew who I was.

"I recently found out that my familiar was a werewolf and she has been trapped in her wolf body for ten years, do you know how to get her back in human form? I have searched in a large number of books with no avail. Would you be willing to help me if you can?"

"Yes, I do know how to turn her human again, but what will be the reward for bringing her back?" 

I was not sure what I could offer, but I knew I could offer much. "Name your price."

"I want gold, a lot of it." Gold is no problem for me, having tons of gold is a good perk of being the supreme witch.

"Deal, I will give you the gold when you have turned her into a human again."

"How do I know you have the gold?" He asked

"I am the supreme witch, it is obvious I have gold." Some people were frowning and others were growling.

"Where is this wolf?" He asked.

I summoned Lily, she came running towards me and stood beside me, she looked at the others, they were growling at her and she had her tail between her legs. Definitely scared of them.

The alpha stopped them from growling. "I see, she is an omega and a rouge. I am surprised she is still alive." The alpha said. Omega is the lowest rank of a wolf pack, I read it in one of my books. Rouges are also an easy target for a wolf pack.

"She has been under my protection for ten years."

He led us into a big manor. He let us into a big room, no one else was there. "I need her to drink some of my blood," he said.

"Is that all?" I asked him. 

"She should be around other werewolves to adapt to their lifestyle and she will come out after a while."

"I do not have a wolfpack she could be in. I ask you to take her in and protect her."

"That is fine. I will let you know as soon as she turns back into human form." Lily whined as he said that, I suppose she does not want to be in this pack. What if she gets picked on for being an omega, I cannot let that happen.

"Will she not get picked on for being an omega wolf?"

"No, not as long as she is under my protection."

I looked Lily in the eyes. "I think this is the best for you, so we know you will turn back to a human again," Lily whined again and pressed her body against me, she did not want me to leave. she tugged my clothing with her teeth and whined.

"You are safe here Lily, no need to worry." He said with a kind smile. He looked nice but I felt like something about him was off... It might have been because Lily did not want to be there, but she had to be here to transform back again. 

"Lily, you know this is the best for you, do you not want to transform back again? "

She shook her head no. "what do you mean no, you wanted this and now you do not?"

She nodded. "Can we have some privacy?" I asked The alpha of the pack. he nodded and walked out of the room.

I whispered into Lily's ear because I knew the wolves had better hearing. "I will have a raven to keep an eye on you while you are here okay? And if something happens, I will come right away." she snuggled into me and whined. I petted her head and hugged her.

"Shhh, it's okay. I will look after you. I know you have been with me for the past ten years, but this will only be a few weeks, okay?" She nodded.

"good." I let the alpha in again, he cut his hand with a knife and gave some to Lily, she licked the blood off his hands. Now she would soon be a human again.

I said my goodbyes and left Lily to the pack, she was only going to be there for a few weeks, it would be fine. She looked sad when I left, but I know she would be happy when she could finally turn into a human again.

                                                                                  - - - - -ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ- - - - - -

Days had passed since I last saw Lily, I looked through a raven and everything seemed fine, one of the wolves were picking on her, but the alpha quickly interfered and protected Lily. I felt bad for her for being an omega, I looked through my books and read that she could technically change and become a higher rank in the pack, she does not have a pack now, but I will find her one if she feels like she needs one.

I wandered to the castle to meet Layla. I still have strong feelings for her that I cannot set aside. I am trying the hardest, but they will not vanish. I am here to confess to her; I cannot keep this to myself any longer. I know she is married, but I must get it out of my system and just let her know how I feel.

A maid showed me the way to Layla, she was comfortably sitting on a few pillows reading a book in the library. She smiled when she saw me and greeted me.

I sat beside her, I looked into her eyes and she must have seen the seriousness in my eyes as her smile dropped a little.

"I need to tell you something that I have been keeping to myself for far too long now." she looked curious and confused. She had no idea, did she? I guess I was good at hiding it.

"Layla, i-..." I found it hard to tell her how I felt so I stopped in the middle of the sentence.

She held my hands and studied my eyes with worry on her face, her chocolate colored eyes were beautiful in the dim light. "you can tell me anything." she said which made me feel more confident. I finally found the courage to speak.

"I love you Layla, I am in love with you." Her eyes went wide, she did not say anything. She stuttered out something that did not make sense. She stopped holding my hands and moved herself further away from me.

I started to cry a little as she did not want to be near me, I put my arms around her and laid my head on her chest as I cried. She started to comfort my back. saying things like "It's going to be okay" and "I'm sorry" I had not cried in front of someone in ages, and it felt odd.

I looked up at her, she looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes. She held sympathy on her face, and I could not control myself as I put my lips on hers. She was surprised at first, but she did not push me away. She held onto my clothes tight like she wanted to push me away. The kiss was salty as my tears had run down to our mouths.

Layla pushed me away. "Zelda!" She shouted as she ran out of the library. Had Zelda caught us? Had I destroyed their marriage by one simple kiss? No, I could not let that happen, why did I even kiss her in the first place?

Layla

Something unexpected happened, Marceline kissed me and I was so surprised I had no idea what to do. No one had confessed to me before. I gripped her clothes, I had to pull away. I felt our kiss get salty, I knew it was her tears. I was scared I was going to hurt her more if I pulled away, but I had to because I have a wife. Someone I love, I might feel an attraction to Marceline, but Zelda is the one I love. I was going to pull away, but before I did, I saw Zelda in the doorway. She looked devastated at what she had seen, I quickly pulled away and Zelda ran away.

"Zelda!" I shouted as I ran after her, leaving Marceline behind. She ran through the hallways and up the stair and into our room, she locked the door right before I could enter. and I pressed my palm on the door with my forehead against the door.

I knocked at the door, "Zelda please, it's not what you think. Please let me explain."

She didn't say anything; everything was silent, and I could not hear anything from the other side of the door. Zelda's wedding ring was pushed out to my side from under the door. I took it in my hands as my heart dropped and tears escaped my eyes. "Please don't do this, let me explain." Tears fell down my cheeks.

I knew she was listening, so I started to talk. "I love you with all my heart, Marceline is in love with me and she started to cry so I comforted her and she decided to kiss me. I swear Zelda, I was going to push her away but you came before I could do so. I don't love her, I love you."

There were only silent. I sat there for a good 10 minutes. "I need some time to myself, please use another room to sleep in tonight." My heart broke as I heard the pain in her voice, I cannot believe this happened. I sat there for another 10 minutes, but she did not come out.

I occupied one of the unused rooms, it was cold, the bedroom Zelda and I used was much warmer. I laid in bed and cried, it felt so cold without her. Someone knocked at my door.

I didn't respond, but the person opened it anyway. "Are you alright?" I heard Melissa say, one of the maids and my friend.

"No" I whispered as I wiped away my tears.

"What happened?" she asked as she sat at the edge of the bed while trying to comfort me by stroking my arm.

"Marceline kissed me and Zelda saw, she doesn't want to be near me now and she took off her wedding ring and gave it to me."

"Oh Layla, I am so sorry." She hugged me and we stayed like that for a while. Melissa was a good friend.

"It's been too long since we last talked to each other, what's going on in your life?" I asked trying to change the subject and she accepted the change in conversation. She smiled and happily told me that Adin and she were together. I am very happy for them, but I just have to make sure that he does not hurt her. He is not exactly the type of person who likes commitment.

She soon left the room after she had given me some comfort and talked a little about Adin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 1.9K 10
A Queen who takes her sons bride as her own must deal with the consequences of her selfish behavior. *** Queen Alura is thought to be loved by her w...
311K 19.7K 41
Check the first and second book before reading this one, if you want of course. ✓The Violinist ✓Broken Strings *** Aurora and Daisy have been friends...
83.5K 5.8K 65
"Now, since you decided to be an awful little fairy and swallow that crystal, I have no choice but to take you back with me" The angel muses in her e...
940K 24.8K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...