The 10th Member of EXO | EXO...

By pearlaquaaa_

S.M. Entertainment announces a 10th new member of EXO, in an effort to revive EXO-M. What most people are eve... More

accomplishments | not a story chapter
S.M. Entertainment Announcement
Revealing of the New Member
[disclaimer] about the profile and facts
Instagram #1
VLive #1
Group Chat #1
Tove x NCT 127 Collaboration?
Instagram #2
A True Idiot - Mini Chapter 1
Radio Interview #1
Instagram #3
Holiday in Beijing Day 1 Part 1 - Vlog #1
Holiday in Beijing Day 1 Part 2 - Vlog #1
Instagram #4
Instagram #5
Holiday in Beijing Day 2- Vlog #2
Holiday in Beijing Day 3 - Vlog #3
Instagram #6
Ships with EXO Members
allkpop.com #1
Instagram #7
Girls Chat #1
We Are One - Full Chapter #1
VLive #2
Group Chat #2
allkpop.com #2
Thunder Lyrics w/Named Parts
"Sunglasses, Button-Up, Queen, and Yixing." - Full Chapter #2
That Night - Full Chapter #3 Part 1
Instagram #8
Instagram #9
allkpop.com #3
Group Chat #3
That Night - Full Chapter #3 Part 2
EXO-M Comeback Annoucement
Instagram #10
Group Chat #4
Private Chat #1
The FaceTime Call
Instagram #11
Instagram #12
allkpop.com #4
Anterograde by EXO-M
The Sister Bond - Full Chapter #4
Instagram #13
Private Chat #2
Instagram #14
Group Chat #5
Instagram #15
Instagram #16
Sister FaceTime #1
Nerves - Full Chapter #5
allkpop.com #5
The Talk - Full Chapter #6
Instagram #17
Move-In Day and the Drama - Full Chapter #7
The EXO Slumber Party & Confessions - Full Chapter #8
allkpop.com #6
Instagram #18
Group Chat #6
Instagram #19
Instagram #20
Kingdom Come - Full Chapter #9
allkpop.com #7
Kingdom Come Lyrics w/Named Parts
Instagram #21
Instagram #22
The Meeting - Full Chapter #10
Instagram #23 (Yixing)
Group Chat #7
Instagram #24
VLive
tagged | not a chapter
The First (Double) Date - Full Chapter #11
Meeting Undefined - Full Chapter #12 + Author's Note
Group Chat #8
Instagram #25
The Decision - Full Chapter #13 Part I
Good Things Come to Those Who Wait - Full Chapter #13 Part II
allkpop.com #8
Skyler (EXO) Profile and Facts (Update!)
Final Author's Note

VLive #3

566 31 7
By pearlaquaaa_

Surprise LIVE!
EXO: IM IN CHINAAAA 💜

Skyler: *looking at the camera* Hey everyone. I'm all alone and sad! Will you talk to me today? I'm in China, but Yixing is out working on some stuff and won't be back til later. *sits on the bed*

Skyler: I'll answer any questions you have for me until he gets here. I don't know when he'll get back. *reads a few comments* Hi. Hello What's up?

Skyler: "How's life?" Life is eh. *laughs* Life is just eh. I have a lot on my mind right now. But as of right now, it's going good.

Skyler: "Do you love me?" Of course I love you! I love all of my fans.

Skyler: "How old are Hailey's kids and can we see them?" Um, Xavier and Demetrius are about to turn one soon. I would physically show them to you, but they are in Seoul with Hailey at my house.

Skyler: "What is my favorite food?" That's a hard question because I love food. If I had to choose, I would say Japchae, which is Korean glass noodle stir fry. Especially when Chanyeol's mom makes it. *hums in satisfaction* And the noodles are made from sweet potatoes, and I love sweet potatoes. Haha! *reads more comments*

Skyler: "I listened to the LSD album today and I love it!" Thank you so much! We worked very hard on the album and I am happy that I got to work with two amazing artists on it. It couldn't have been pulled off alone, let me say that. 

Skyler: "What do you have on?" My sheep onesie! *stands up and shows it* Yixing bought it for me last night. It's super comfortable, but it does get hot when I try to go to sleep. I have a t-shirt on underneath this, so don't be alarmed if I pull the top part down. *sits down on the bed*

Skyler: "My favorite artist at the moment?" Is it okay to have more than one. I have been listening to ATEEZ a lot lately. I blame Hailey since she got me into them. Who else.. SEVENTEEN. BASTARZ. Juice WRLD. YBN Cordae. I've been listening to a lot of stuff. I can make a playlist on Apple Music or Spotify if you guys want.

Skyler: "Is Hailey dating someone and, if so, can you tell us who she is dating?" The last time I checked, Hailey was talking to someone. I don't know who it is though. She told me that she wanted to keep her mystery person to herself until she was ready to tell me. Hailey, if you're watching this, I love you. *makes a finger heart and blows a kiss*

Skyler: "How was it like meeting Kris Wu and working with him?" Kris is just Kris. A big dork but he is fun to be around. He was so easy to work with and it was a lot of fun collaborating with him. He's very cool and I can't wait to see him in concert soon.

Skyler: "Did you hear about the rumor that SM is going to debut a new girl group?" Yes, I did. The main thing that me and everyone else is trying to figure out is who is going to be in the group. I literally have no idea. I had someone ask me if I was going to be in the group as well. Let me explain.

Skyler: It is time to unzip. *unzips the onesie and pulls it down* It got hot in here so quick. So as I was saying.

Skyler: I was asked to be in the new girl group that is planning on debuting soon, but I'm still thinking about it. I didn't accept it but I didn't turn it down either. At that time, I was super stressed out because I had to deal with that on top of trying to finish the LSD album. My EXO members suggested that I stay with Yixing and chill out for a while. And the only person I talked to since I've been here is Yixing.

Skyler: "If you could choose anyone to voice over your life, who would it be?" Ooh. Male wise, I would either have Heechul from Super Junior, BamBam from GOT7, or Hoshi from Seventeen. And female wise, I would either have Hailey, Eliza, or Amber from f(x). Those six people make me laugh so much and it would be interesting to see how they narrate my life.

Skyler: "Will we ever get to see Teddy's face soon?" I hope so. Teddy is so handsome and I don't understand why he doesn't expose his face to the world.

???: Who did you call handsome?

Skyler: Whoop. Yixing heard that.

Yixing: *walks in* Who's handsome?

Skyler: I'm talking about Teddy. You know Teddy.

Yixing: Oh yeah! Teddy is good looking, but not as good looking as me.

Skyler: You smell of cockiness. It doesn't suit you.

Yixing: *flops on the bed* I'm so tired.

Skyler: Come answer some questions with me. EXO-L want to see you.

Yixing: *sits up*Hi EXO-L! I miss you all.

Skyler: "When did you and Yixing have your first date?" We didn't have it yet.

Yixing: *grabs one of Skyler's hands* I plan on taking her on a date soon. We've both been so busy and our schedules always conflicted with our plans of doing something together. But now that she's not here, we can do something together.

Skyler: Yep. *smiles*

Yixing: I have a fun fact for you guys. Skyler is afraid of flies or anything that flies.

Skyler: *hides in shame* Why would you tell them that?

Yixing: *laughs* We were out buying snacks yesterday, and she saw a butterfly and freaked out.

Skyler: I'm scared of anything and everything that flies. I've been like this ever since I was a kid.

Yixing: It's cute though-

Skyler: *sits up* No, it is not. Let's move on.

Yixing: *laughs and reads some comments* "When will you and Yixing have kids?"

Skyler: *chokes on air and starts coughing*

Yixing: Breathe Sky, breathe!

Skyler: Most of you guys are babies! What the heck!

Yixing: The question must be answered Skyler.

Skyler: Do I have to?

Yixing: Yes. I need to know.

Skyler: Fine. We're not having kids anytime soon. It's too early to be thinking about a family at the moment.

Yixing: I think we're not in a big rush for trying to have kids. We want to enjoy being with each other before we make a major decision like having a baby.

Skyler: Yeah. I would love to have kids. Now is not the best time for that.

Yixing: I hope that they have Skyler's hair and my dimples. *eye smiles*

Skyler: Next question!

Yixing: "Can you ask Baekhyun when is he going to put a ring on my finger cuz either D.O. or Kai finna do it."

Skyler: *laughs really hard* I can't deal. Y'all are wild out here!

Yixing: I think Kai is already dating somebody though.

Skyler: He is. *smirks* That's all I have to say about that.

Yixing: *claps*

Skyler: And I believe that Kyungsoo and Baekhyun don't have any interest in dating.

Yixing: I know for sure that Kyungsoo has no interest, but I'm not sure about Baekhyun.

Skyler: Let's call Baek. *grabs her phone and calls Baekhyun*

Baekhyun: *on speaker phone* SKYLERRRR!

Skyler: Hi Baekhyun! Yixing and I have a question.

Baekhyun: YIXINGGG! I MISS YOU!

Yixing: I miss you too Baek. An EXO-L wants to know when are you going to marry her?

Baekhyun: *sighs* I'm already married to EXO-L though. EXO-L, I love you!

Skyler: Such a romantic.

Baekhyun: I try to be. Oop. Jongin is calling me. I'll talk to you both later.

Skyler + Yixing: Bye Baekhyun!

Baekhyun: Byeeeeee! I LOVE YOU! *hangs up*

Skyler: *flips her hair and smiles* And that is the tea.

Yixing: We love tea in this house hold.

Skyler: *laughs and nods in agreement* One more comment, then we have to go. It's getting too long anyway. *reads one comment* "Can you and Yixing play the Pepero game?"

Yixing: *smirks* We can play. I just bought some last night. *gets up and walks out the room*

Skyler: You guys love to torture me, don't you? *laughs* But I'd do anything for you guys though.

Skyler: Okay, for those who don't know the Pepero game, I'll explain it. Each player, which is usually two, will put one end of the Pepero stick in their mouth and start biting at it. The overall goal is to leave as little of the stick as possible while barely kissing each other.

Yixing: *walks in the room with Pepero* Yeah. It was so weird playing this when I first started.

Skyler: Yeah. I've played it a few times before, but I'm not the biggest fan of it.

Yixing: *sits next to Skyler* Me neither.

Skyler: *checks the time* We've been live for about twenty-six minutes now. 

Yixing: If you want to end this live before it gets too long, we need to hurry and play.

Skyler: Which flavor did you get?

Yixing: Chocolate.

Skyler: You know me so well.

Yixing: Of course. *opens the pack and takes a stick out* Ladies first.

Skyler: *places one end of the stick in her mouth*

Yixing: *giggles in nervousness* This is our first time playing this with each other and I'm so nervous.

Skyler: *signs "Me too"*

Yixing: *sighs* Are you ready?

Skyler: *nods*

Yixing: Three....two...one...go!

*They both start biting at the stick and Skyler pulls away just as their lips were about to touch.*

Skyler: *takes the stick out her mouth* Ooh! That's like one centimeter.

Yixing: Yeah it is.

Skyler: Well guys, that's it for today. Thank you for hanging out with me until Yixing got here. I really appreciate it. I've been in this room for hours.

Yixing: But now we can go out and have our first date. I have everything planned out.

Skyler: This should be interesting. Bye guys!

Yixing: Bye everyone! *waves*

END OF VLIVE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.1K 133
It's a lil of everything. Slow updates. ‼️DO NOT COPY⚠️ (legal action will be taken)‼️⚠️ 🥊 I DO NOT consent to the sharing of my work🥊
5.3K 229 20
The new girl Jung Nana is nothing but ordinary. She's pretty and out spoken but she also creates trouble. With a lot going on, Donghae decides to com...
334K 6.4K 80
For all the girls with melanin who want Imagines with their favorite groups!! I want everyone to know there's nothing wrong with being black and liki...
44.8K 617 24
This one's for my melanin girlies, There are a lot more to come, but I'm starting off slow. Enjoy❤️