Who. I. Am.

By AudrinaoftheStorm17

Change is on the horizon. Good or bad? You don't know. Expect the unexpected. You never know what could hap... More

Willpower
Prolouge: A Peek In The Past
I Should've Known
Covexis
New Experience
Runa AlComba
Extras: Runa Encyclopedia
Side Story: You're Unique Like That
Sprouts
Acceptance

Celestial Princess

18 0 0
By AudrinaoftheStorm17

No one POV

As they flew to Acrin, X'herin informed Yamcha everything about his people and culture. From the heart of the planet, Nexolar down to his family history. The seven cities of Covexis were Denia, Saaracose, Benimis, Cagain, Xitrese, Obecoh, and Acrin -the capital city.

In all honesty, he's never been to an alien planet before. Living among them is completely different from actually being on their planet. At least to him anyway.

« We are here, friend» said X'herin « Welcome to Acrin».  Yamcha could only stare in awe at the beautiful and enormous city ahead of him.

The city had a round metallic wall that was low towards the entrance and high to the other end. The buildings were a mixture of a smooth silver-colored metal, some type of white stone and gold colors. There was a market place mixed with houses of some kind right in the center. Around it were tall buildings and round structures, but at the very top-where the wall reached his highest was the castle.
An inner wall surrounded the castle and its court yard. It was the brightest of all the buildings in the city and the one with the most gold.

This was unlike anything Yamcha had ever seen. They landed at the front gate of the city where two guards stood on each side. They walked a straight line through the city straight on to the palace. While on the way, the citizens were cheering and clapping. They shouted things like ' Hooray!'

' Praise to the king and our brave defenders!'

Or

' Another glorious victory!' and such. Yamcha could understand every single one of them through the Nect.

The warriors were smiling with pride at the praise and waved to the crowds. They didn't seem to notice the stranger following close behind.

They eventually made it to the palace gates, that way  to let them in. The palace guards and staff in present in the courtyard looked suspiciously and whispered to each other about the new comer.

X'herin and Obick congratulated and dismissed the men home to their families. " This is all so different " Yamcha mumbled to himself, "I've heard what the others told me about visiting other planets, but I don't think any of those could hold a candle to what I've seen so far". 
X'herin and Obick turned to him, « Why thank you, I take pride in our home. Come, there is someone I would like you to meet » said X'herin. Yamcha only nodded and followed the two men.

The palace was constructed with polished white, black, and silver colors, with hints of gold. There where many pillars and other unfamiliar but beautiful decor that adorned the halls and walls.

While they were walking, a handful of servents by the looks of it walked up X'herin. His armor shifted and deconstructed into a small device. Yamcha could only see a glimpse of the device as he passed it one of the maids from behind X'herin. One maid gave him a decorative bright red jacket with two black lines going down the front of the robe. It was arm length and tight fitting with a gold sash around his waist and a black cape with gold shoulder plates. He briefly thanked them as they quickly departed. 

They walked into what appeared to be the throne room. Standing by the throne, was a tall woman with her back turned to them. The moment she heard footsteps she turned to them and smiled.

Yamcha just stood frozen in place.

The very moment he made eye contact with her; he thought his heart would bust out of his rib cage.

Old familiar fear of women started creeping up his body as he just......gawked at her like an idiot.

She was the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on. He felt so corny saying that even in his head but it was the honest truth. He swore on Dende that in all of his existence he  had never seen a woman more than beautiful than this one.

She had flowing magenta colored hair that stopped a little above her upper arms, bright  eyes, and a smooth but built like an Amazon, fair in skin, under a magenta and light gray dress. A rose gold crown on top of her head like X'herin's though it seems more feminine in its design.

The more he looked at her; the more he thought he was going to go into cardiac arrest!

« Brother! You've returned!» she said as she speedily walked towards X'herin and hugged him. « I'm glad you're alright» « Of course I am, sis. I'm flattered you care but you worry too much» « What I'm worried about is you doing something stupid again. Someone has to keep you out of trouble» she smirked and he gave her a light frown.

« Um, where is my hug!?» Obick asked over dramatically, she laughed and it sounded like tiny bells made by angels. Or at that's what Yamcha thought at least. « Obick? Have I ever left you out of a hug?»
«Well there was that one time-» he teased.
«Oh shut up and come here» she playfully snapped and proceeded to give him a hug. « So how was your battl-» she was about to ask but cut herself off when she sneaked a look at Yamcha.

Her face mirrored his.

In her view, here stood a handsome scarred man with jet black eyes and wild long hair, and sun-kissed tan skin.

Remember, her view.

Her heart felt like it was on fire.

(A/N: imagine this song playing in the background)

They stared at each other in awe. He blushed and she blushed........on her neck. They slowly walked closer towards each other, almost in a hypnotic trance. Now that he was closer to her, her eyes were a soft lavender. X'herin and Obick smirked at the whole situation «Oh.......X'hara this.......is our visitor from another world, Yamcha» X'herin stated pointing to each of them still smirking, « Yamcha, this is my younger sister, Princess X'hara».

After he spoke these words, the strangest thing happened. X'hara's chest-where her heart would be- glowed a bright magenta. Neither of them didn't seem to notice, but Obick and X'herin did. They both let out a soft gasp in shock with wide expressions. They looked at each other back at the pair.

Couldn't be.......could it?/No. Way.Both men seemed to have the same thoughts.

« H-Hello» she said. " H-H-Hi" he scrambled, X'herin translated still a little shocked.

Smooth first words, idiot!

« It is a pleasure to meet you» " Uh Oh yes, likewise, Princess" he smiled and she blushed harder.

«Yamcha.......arrived through an Eonagin» « What!? That's amazing! A person has never come through one of those before!» she exclaimed in amazement, «That's what I said! As you can see I made a Nect with him. I told him that he is welcome to stay here until another Eonagin appears to take him home» « O-oh» she tried to mask her disappointment, « yes, of course he can stay. It's the least we can do»

" Honestly, you two are both too kind to me. I can't express my thanks enough" he said in all honesty, trying to be polite.

« Happy to do so. In the meantime, Clawre!» he called out, not long after a woman-very pretty and pale skin, dark blue hair and red eyes-in a white and gray short dress that stopped at her knees-rushed in. She had a very welcoming look on her face, « Yes, my Highakin?» she asked politely, « Would you please escort our guest to one of our guests quarters?» « Certainly» she signaled him to follow her to the guest wing. Unbeknownst to everyone, when Clawre came in, Obick blushed a bright red on his neck, but he turned away so the others couldn't see.

As they left, X'hara stared longingly towards their direction. Obick turned in for the night for a few hours until his night shifts for guard duty, leaving X'herin and X'hara alone in the throne room.

« X'herin...........what is this that I'm feeling? I-I just met him and I........I feel very.......I don't know. Nexolar, I've never felt like this before»
X'herin smiled at his sister, « Well.........he does need a tutor in our language. Maybe someone can teach him.........?» she gasped in delight «Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I can-oh, wait. What about.........you know» « Don't worry about him, I'll handle it. Even still, I'm sure he'll understand the situation». She sighed heavily, « I sure hope so, I rather not cause any trouble» « Please, like that's ever stopped you» he teased and made a face. «I hate you. Good night, Tary»
« Goodnight, my lovely little sister» she gave him one last playful glare at him before she headed out the double doors.

Tary:Their terms for jerk or doofus.

By Nexolar, he will have too He thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 17 18
If Goku didn't know better than he'd say that his Grandfather's hut had gained a brand new hole behind it. When he'd first seen it, Goku's Grandpa Go...
3.6K 80 33
Notice: You can still read this if you want, but it stops early on. I will no longer be adding onto it and have now started a new story on my new acc...
10.1K 789 75
*MATURE BECAUSE*: It contains serious, sensitive and triggering topics like self-harm, unhealed trauma, assault, murders, etc. Reader discretion is a...
78.7K 2K 48
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...