The Crush

By mrgmarietta

"Crushes are Crushes,they'll end up crushing your heart" More

Prologue
Chapter
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
End

Chapter 2

147 3 0
By mrgmarietta

"Love? lol. What's that? Is it a pizza topping?"

~

Mae's POV

It's been three days since I met Aaron and i've been gaining more friends like Kylie and Michelle. now it's a saturday and I went out with them and while they were walking around I texted Crystal and well told her that I made up my mind and i realized..i like Aaron and she ended up telling Kylie and Michelle. Since then we've been talking but not as much because to be honest Aaron replies so damn slow like it's nothing. I got bored and decided to text Aaron and Soon enough we got bored and had no topic to text about so they decided to play truth or dare.

"Hey Aaron! Wanna play truth or dare?"

I waited 5-8 minutes just for him to reply.

"Yeah! Sure!"

He replied back.

"Okay! Truth or Dare?"

I started calling Michelle and Kylie to help me.

"Truth :-)"

I turned to my two new friends.

"Okay guys give me a question for truth."

Michelle then whispered something in my ear then I quickly typed it.

"Who would you choose? The person you're in love with or the person who's in love with you?"

I clicked sent and it wasn't that long til' he replied.

"The person who's in love with me."

He replied back and when Kylie and Michelle saw his reply they started shoving me and then they smirked at me. I decided to just go along with it.

"My turn! Truth!"

I replied back to him.

"Who's your first kiss?"

He asked me. I chose to be honest.

"lol no one xD"

I replied back to him and he chose not to believe it.

" That's impossible! I can keep a secret. :-)"

He replied back, damn why doesn't he believe it. Is it bad to not have a first kiss yet?

Well after that it went on and on and we had some dares to do when we get back at school. We were pretty much texting most of the time. Michelle dropped me home and i went to sleep.

~

A couple of days passed and it was after class i headed to the gym with Michelle and Kylie then all of a sudden two guys who were in my Art class called me saying Aaron wanted to talk to me inside so i went in with. Michelle and Kylie. As i entered i saw Aaron sitting on one of the chairs.

"Hey"

He smiled at me.

"Hi"

I replied back.

The conversation went on longer. I stood up next to where he was sitting and i was waiting for him to say something. He looked at me

"So why are you still here?"

He said to me. I put my hand over my chest and acted hurt.

"Ouch! That hurt!"

And i started walking away.

"I'm just kidding! Come back!"

I shook my head saying 'no'

" no i am NOT going back there."

I started laughing.

"Why you gotta be so rude?"

He sang just because i didn't come back. Then he started saying some shit. Sooner or later i came back cause he's annoying.

We were just sitting there and talking then it ended up being an interview. He started asking me questions.

"So where were you born?"

He asked me.

"I'll let you answer this Michelle"

I laughed.

"Japan"

And they started laughing too.

Then all of a sudden a friend of mine whispered something into Aaron's ear and then he asked me.

"Do you um.. Like me?"

Then it became chaos. My friends started screaming and shit then

"Do you like her!?"

Michelle and Kylie yelled.

And i was just sitting there shaking my head "no" and trying to stay as calm as i could and trying not to kill my friends.then he started to joke around.

"Are you ready to marry me?"

I laughed way too hard because he is just so weird. Then i stood up

"So done with this shit."

Then i walked away like a boss. While i was walking out he started shouting

"Hey! Come back here! We're not done yet!"

So i came back inside the gym and sat down on the chair near the door while they were sitting near the bleachers. He then started arguing with me, him and my friends keep telling me to come closer so i stood up and sat next to the chair next to the one i was just sitting on.

"Better?"

I asked him. And they just kept saying closer. Then My Mom said she would pick me up today so i saw her car outside the gym and i saw Michelle's ride too so she stood up and we headed out the door together then Aaron Yelled.

"Hey you! Come back here! You're not going anywhere!"

Cause i didn't tell him i was leaving.

"Nope, i'm leaving bye!"

And i walked out.

When i got home i waited for my friend to go online and when she did i messaged her.

"Hey! What happened after i left? "

And she pretty much told me that they asked him who's his crush, he couldn't say it so he just mouthed it out. My friend told me it seemed like he was mouthing my name, but they weren't sure. Then she asked him doesn't he have a girlfriend.

"Is it bad to have a crush when you have a girlfriend?"

He said to her. Then my friend messaged him the same day if he still had a girlfriend and as she told me , they split up.

~

It was another day and I got bored so i texted Aaron again.

"Hi! xD , wanna play a game?"

That is how bored i am.

"Sure :-)"

"Okay it's called Kill , Fuck , or Marry. I'm gonna give you choices and you're gonna pick one you would kill , one you would fuck and one you would marry, your choices are Taylor Swift , Selena Gomez and Kathryn Bernardo"

I clicked sent and he replied within 3-7 minutes.

"I would kill Selena Gomez , Marry Taylor Swift and Fuck Kathryn Bernardo."

I then told him he would be marrying a horrible dancer, long story short i didn't get the answer i was expecting he pretty much told me his love for Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran. I ended up asking him another one cause it came to my head, but this time it was people at school.

"Okay last one! Kill, fuck or marry. Jane , Maria or Michelle."

I actually didn't know if he knew Michelle.

"You better not tell anyone."

I laughed cause i was kinda friends with them but of course i wouldn't tell them.

"PROMISE!"

I replied back.

"Who's Michelle?"

I was right, turns out he doesn't know Michelle, but Michelle always waves hi to him, well guess he doesn't remember her.

"Ohk, i'll just replace her.."

I started to think , who would be her replacement? And while i was thinking Aaron replied.

"Ok. Who's the replacement of Michelle?"

And before i could reply he texted again.

"You!! :D"

I found it funny cause i thought he was joking.

"Ohk! Haha"

I replied back.

"I'm gonna Kill Maria , fuck Jane and Marry you. :)"

I smiled because i found it funny and also..cute?

"YAY AT LEAST YOU DIDN'T KILL ME! HAHAHA "

I replied back trying to not make myself seem stupid. I checked the time and it was 9:39 PM and i still had to wake up really early for school tomorrow so i replied again.

"Ohkay! I have to sleep now! :) Goodnight! Sweet dreams :)"

Right when i was about to put my phone down i got a text again.

"Yeah! Haha. :) How about you? What would you do to me. Kill , Fuck , or Marry?"

And after that another text came in"

"Wait!! Answer my question first."

I started panicking if i said kill he might seem disappointed , if i said fuck it might get awkward.

"Hmmm maybe all three OMF NO AHHA maybeeeeee marry? Haha xD"

It wasn't long til' he replied.

"Final answer?"

He asked me. I still wasn't sure if i chose right..i just went with what i wanted to say..so i said the same thing he said what he would do to me.. Marry..

"Final! Haha"

And in about a minute he replied back.

"Ok. :) well let's get married :)"

He said. I started smiling so big because damn.

" okay! Let's go! Lol."

I didn't even wait for him to reply, i sent another text.

" so are you happy that i answered? Haha Can i sleep now?"

I said back to him. I really did want to talk to him more but i did have school.

"Yeah! Very happy. :) you can sleep now darling. :) Goodnight!"

Darling? Wow.. Why the hell did he just call me darling.. But it's funny how a simple word like that can get my heart racing. I was smiling so hard and i started rolling on my bed.

"Haha goodnight! Sweet dreams! :) "

That was the last text i sent but i still read the last one he sent.

"Sweet dreams too. :)"

He really has been getting my heart racing for the past couple of days. It's funny though. I've only known him for a few days yet all of this has happened. Things go by too fast, why does it happen like that.. I guess i could say..i think i'm finally falling for him..maybe..just maybe..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 2.5K 20
YUH 🌞
4.3K 104 79
a few of my favorites from http://letterstocrushes.com
584K 9.6K 47
Crush Imagines ! Enjoy :)
980 64 13
short stories about romance, friendships, and crushes. Hope you like it!!