A Man in Uniform

By bts_bangtanbxys

|Completed| A story about how a bad boy, who's always getting into trouble falls in love with one of the most... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
Finale

~14~

157 11 4
By bts_bangtanbxys

         Yoongi was frantically getting his stuff together. "Hobi, can you drive me... And... Can you stay too?" He asked and smiled brightly when Hoseok nodded with no hesitation. He pecked Hoseok's lips and then they told Jungkook he could stay as long as he wanted before they left. Yoongi was shaking slightly at the thought of performing in front of people. He had never done it and was nervous. "Hey, Babe... It's okay... I'm sure you do great." Hoseok said and gently squeezed Yoongi's thigh. "It's at the studio. They wanted to meet me there then take me to the place where I'd perform. The want me to see the stage and show me a few things..." Yoongi said and smiled at Hoseok, holding his hand.

They got to the place and were lead to the place where the performance would be. "Okay. So the fans loved your songs.. The same day they were demanding to see you in person and wanted you to perform. We will have security guards everywhere because even though you are new, people will try. And you-Oh Namjoon you made it. okay I'll have my assistant go over what I've already gone over with Yoongi. After that we'll all talk." He said and Yoongi smiled. "He's performing too?" He asked with a wide smiled and the boss nodded. "Yay!" He said and then they all finished with the simple stuff. "Okay.. After the performance, both of you if you want can meet some of your fans.. It's good to talk to them and make a good impression. That's all for now.. Come back tomorrow and we'll get everything set up... There's already about two hundred fans that bought tickets... If you want only your closest friends to have backstage passes then we can do that. "Him!" Yoongi immediately pointed st Hoseok. "And Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook... Namjoon are you gonna bring Jin?" He asked and Namjoon nodded. The boss nodded and smiled. "It's set then. Call if you have any questions before then."

Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon decided to go out and eat, specifically at Jin's restaurant. They got their table and Namjoon smiled and scooted over in their booth just in time for Jin to plop down next to him. He laid his head on Namjoon's shoulder. "Mmmm... Glad I own this place so I can do want.. anyway.. So how'd it go?" He asked, smiling. "It went good.. You and the others get free passes to be at the 'concert' and get to come backstage after." Namjoon said and kissed the top of Jin's head. "Let me see your truck Namjoon... I didn't get to see it yet.." Yoongi said and Namjoon pulled out his phone, handing it to Yoongi.

First showed was the concept photos. (Bye that's what Joonie looks like now) Yoongi raised his eyebrows and scrolled to see the songs.

(Ignore the other stuff just focus on the songs)

Yoongi pulled earbuds out and gave one to Hoseok. The first MV they watched was Do You.

Hoseok was surprised, yet he thought it was awesome. Yoongi smirked and scrolled to see the next one.

As they watched this one, their jaws were practically on the floor. "You actually put on a straight jacket for that one?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi handed the phone back still in shock. "Wow.. That's really good.. Are those the ones you're performing?" Yoongi asked and Namjoon nodded. "Damn.. Gonna cause some people to have a heartattack.." He said and Namjoon chuckled but shook his head. "Nah.. They don't like me that much.." He said and Jin scoffed. "But hey will." He said and kissed Namjoon's cheek before they all ordered.

"So... Yoongi.. You gonna be able to hold up with all the people?" Jin asked and Hoseok looked at Yoongi, kinda confused. "Uh... Uh.. I.." He began to stutter as he thought about it, but not only the crowd of people that would be watching and hearing him perform, but also after when they have the 'Fan Meet'. Jin looked at Namjoon. "Woops.." He said softly and looked back to Yoongi. "It's not gonna be that bad.." He said and Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "Come here.." He said and got up and walked over to the bar. Namjoon looked at Yoongi and began to calm him down.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked and looked back at Yoongi from where he and Jin were sitting. "I've known Yoongi for a long time.. Umm... I think you should know this... Yoongi gets very very bad when it comes to things like big crowds or something of that area.. He's got really bad anxiety... That's sorta why he's become the 'fuckboy' of the campus.. He deals with his anxiety and social issues by throwing parties, getting rid of bullies, or being a bad boy. You may have picked up on a few things.. Have you ever tried showing public affection with him?" Jin asked and Hoseok nodded. "He got all tense and weird, but relaxed soon after.." He said and Jin nodded. "Maybe you can help him with this... Everyone who's tried doing that never lasted long.. But he's personally told me that he wants to be with you.. Even just the thought of big crowds would send him into a panic attack.." He said and Hoseok frowned. "He's not really been like that with me... I wouldn't have ever known it about him.. Yeah, I can tell he's got some things he deals with, but I didn't know it was that bad.." he said.

Jin took a deep breath, "Hoseok... there's a lot of things You don't know about Yoongi... Maybe one day you'll know.. But that's not my story to tell.. You do have to know that it's very personal and it's something he usually keeps hidden.. Only the people closest to him know.." He said and Hoseok nodded before looking at where Yoongi had his head laid on the table and Namjoon was talking to him. "We should go back over there.." Jin said and Hoseok nodded before they got up and went back. Hoseok sat next to Yoongi in the booth and gently put his arm around Yoongi. He didn't know what to do, feeling Yoongi breathing heavy. He looked at Namjoon and Jin with wide eyes. They gestured for him to talk to Yoongi. He swallowed thickly and leaned down, gently pressing his cheek next to Yoongi's ear. "Baby... I know it's gonna be scary.. But I'll be there.. Front row.. cheering you on.. I'll come back stage as soon as your performance is over.." He began to whisper and he could feel how tense Yoongi was and how labored his breathing was.

Jin reaches over and ruffled Yoongi's hair. He then shot a glance at Hoseok, "Keep talking.." He mouthed and Hoseok's eyebrows furrowed as he looked at Yoongi. He realized how bad this was for Yoongi and he set it as a goal to help him not be as afraid. He wanted to help Yoongi with this. "Baby... Please... I know it's scary... Just take some deep breaths.. Follow me.." He said and began to do deep breaths, smiling when he noticed Yoongi doing the same. He still had his head laying on his arms on the table, but he was following what Hoseok said. "There you go, Baby.." He whispered and gently placed a kiss to the side of Yoongi's head. When Yoongi finally began to calm down, he sat up and looked at Hoseok before he just leaned against him. He put his head on Hoseok's shoulder and sighed, one hand on Hoseok's thigh, the other holding Hoseok's hand. He had his eyes closed. "I love you..." He said quietly and didn't even notice the way Namjoon and Jin looked at each other. Jin was utterly surprised at the amount of physical affection Yoongi was willingly giving in public. He smiled and looked at Namjoon, "He's so good for Yoongi.." he whispered and Namjoon chuckled.

Their food came soon after and they all ate. There was a comfortable silence as they ate. "I can't wait to hear you guys perform.. It's gonna be so good." Jin said as he took a sip of his drink. Hoseok nodded, "me too.. I can't wait.." He said and kissed Yoongi's cheek. "Hey, Namjoon... Why don't you and Jin stay at our place so you don't have to drive as far tomorrow?" Yoongi asked and looked at the both of them. "Nah... We don't wanna intrude.." Namjoon said and tried to decline, but Yoongi wouldn't let him. "No.. It's fine.. You and Jin can have the bed and Hoseok and I will sleep on the couch since we're smaller than you guys.." Yoongi said and Hoseok gasped and acted offended. "Hey you're smaller than me.." He said and Yoongi shot a death glare but laughed.

Namjoon and Jin ended up giving in and they were now on the way to Yoongi and Hoseok's apartment. Yoongi and Hoseok changed into comfy clothes and told the other two goodnight before getting a blanket and pillow to go to the couch. "Personally I like sleeping on the couch because it forces us to be even closer.." Hoseok said as he laid on the couch and Yoongi laid in front of him so they were spooning. "You're so cheesy.." Yoongi said and chucked as he turned to face Hoseok. "But honestly... I agree.. although the bed is more comfy.." he said and nuzzled his face into Hoseok's chest right under his chin. "I love you.." Hoseok said as he draped an arm around Yoongi and kissed the top of his head. "Love you too..." Yoongi said, already falling asleep.

Hoseok smiled and snuggled them closer together before going to sleep. He chuckled as Yoongi began to mumble out words. "What, Baby?" He asked and rubbed Yoongi's back. Yoongi had his face tucked into Hoseok's chest and his eyes were closed. He was mumbling because he was trying to talk while falling asleep. Hoseok soon picked up on that and kissed the top of Yoongi's head. "I love you so much, Yoongi.." He said and smiled wider when he noticed that Yoongi was now out like a light. He smiled and soon went to sleep himself.

The next morning, Yoongi got up to use the bathroom and when he came back, he laid back down with Hoseok and tried to get comfortable. Jin had walked out and noticed so he stopped and stayed still, thinking Yoongi was asleep and didn't want to wake him. Hoseok stirred and right as he began to open his eyes, Yoongi slipped off the couch and onto the floor. He heard a low groan and tried his best not to laugh. "Yoongi.. Are you okay?" He asked as he held in his laughter. He glanced up and saw Jin practically dying from laughter although he was quiet about it. He heard a low groan and leaned over and saw that Yoongi was laying on his back on the floor. "Come back up here.." He said and reached down to grab Yoongi's arm. He got onto the couch and let Hoseok snuggle into him, after all it was all he wanted. Jin went into the kitchen as he laughed and began breakfast.

Hoseok smiled, one arm was under Yoongi's head and his other was wrapped around his torso. He pulled their bodies together and kissed Yoongi on the forehead. "Are you okay?" He asked softly and closed his eyes when he felt Yoongi begin to run his hand through his hair. "I'm okay.." Yoongi said and looked up at Hoseok, smiling when he saw that his eyes were closed and he had a smile on his face. He continued to play with and run his fingers through Hoseok's hair. "Have you ever dyed your hair?" He asked and Hoseok chuckled softly. "Only brown.. I've never done it anything other than the color it is now.." He said and opened his eyes to look at Yoongi. "I think you'd look good with bright hair.. Like a red.. or blond.. Orange? Ooo no pink.." Yoongi aid as he imagined Hoseok with the different hair colors. "Definitely red though.." He said and Hoseok laughed and kissed Yoongi softly. "I don't know... I think you'd look good with blue.." Hoseok said and they both chuckled and snuggled closer.

They ended up having to get up because breakfast was ready and they had to get ready for the concert which was tonight. Yoongi was nervous and that didn't go unnoticed. Hoseok would notice that Yoongi wasn't very focused and that he was dozing off a lot. "Hey.. Are you okay?" He asked softly, rubbing Yoongi's back as he was getting dressed to go to the sound check. Namjoon was already gone and Jin had went with him. "I'm fine.." Yoongi lied and pulled on his sweatshirt. He wouldn't meet Hoseok's eyes. "Are you sure?" He asked and  gently reached to grab and hold Yoongi's hips. Yoongi just stood there and looked up at Hoseok. "Honestly... I'm scared.." He said and reached to rest his arms on Hoseok's shoulders. "I know.. But I think everything will be okay.." He said and kissed Yoongi gently. "Now let's get going so you're not late for sound check.

Once they got there, they went out and did a few lines to make sure everything was good then began to get ready for the concert. It wasn't a big place, but it was still scary. Yoongi was getting his hair and make up done as well as Namjoon. Jin and Hoseok went to meet Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook and stood front and center to see the performance. Fans were crowding in and they were honestly surprised that there were this many. They were happy and hoped many more people would begin to like the two.

As it grew a bit darker, suddenly the lights on the stage turned off and the fans screamed as a light cut on in one area and Yoongi was sitting there in the chair from the Agust D MV. Hoseok's jaw dropped and he smiled as the music began to play. Yoongi seemed as if there wasn't anyone watching. He began rapping and stood up as he began. The way he rapped and spit fire had the people screaming. Hoseok shouted and everyone was moving and jumping to the music. The people began chanting 'Agust D! Agust D! Agust D!' And Hoseok joined in and when the second verse hit and how easily and quickly he could rap had people screaming even louder. Soon, Yoongi's performance was over and Hoseok quickly made his way backstage and when he got there he saw Yoongi bent over breathing heavy. "Yoongi! What's wrong?" He asked and as soon as he walked up to Yoongi, he reached and held onto Hoseok. "Just.. Need to breathe.." He said and practically wrapped his arms around Hoseok as he nuzzled his face into his chest. "Are you sure you're okay.." Hoseok asked worried as he rubbed Yoongi's back.

Yoongi closed his eyes as he was leaned against Hoseok and swallowed dryly. He was trying not to have a panic attack and he felt safe in Hoseok's arms. Namjoon came up and patted Yoongi on the back. "Great job man! They really seemed to like it.. I'll be back after my performance.." He said and smiled before going out. Hoseok rubbed Yoongi's back and told him to breathe, "Yoongi, that was awesome... You were so good out there.." He cooed, kissing the side of Yoongi's head. "Thanks..." Yoongi said finally and pulled back to look at Hoseok. "Did they call me Agust D?" He asked in amazement and Hoseok nodded with a smile. "Hmm.." Yoongi hummed and chuckled as he leaned up and pecked Hoseok's lips. "Now I gotta get ready for the meet and greet.." He said and Hoseok smiled brightly. "Go get 'em.." He said and smiled as Yoongi walked off to get ready.

After everything was over, Yoongi and Namjoon had finished the meet and greet. Yoongi had chosen to use the stage name Agust D and Namjoon used RM. They were now all on their way to Namjoon and Jin's house, which was closer to the location of the concert than Yoongi and Hoseok's. All seven of them are dinner and stayed the night at Jin and Namjoon's place.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!
Sorry it took so long
I got so busy with school ending and shit lmao
But thank you for reading
Love you guys!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 185K 39
in which the school's resident badboy helps a seemingly unattractive loser win the heart of his best friend. it sounds like a good idea at first, ho...
2.2K 121 26
completed : 2021 Just for once, I want to do what I want. โ€ข suck at writing description :| ยฉ 2021
457K 13.9K 29
โ She met the right person under wrong circumstances โž STORY BY DYSNA FICTION
27.3K 804 51
In where Taehyung, a what seems like a normal boy, slowly realizes what true love is once him and Yoongi make an encounter But of course, problems be...