Bonnie & Clyde | Bang Chan Ma...

By twilighttangents

"how have you never held a gun before?" - DISCLAIMER: profanity, homicide, organized crime - #1 in chan | jan... More

Introduction
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Bonus Chapter

Ch. 11

51.7K 1.9K 3K
By twilighttangents

"Do we have a problem here?"

A third party interrupted the beginnings of what almost became World War 3.

It was Chan.

"Mr. Bang," Hwall exclaimed, while extending a hand. "Good evening." His greeting, though seemingly warm and genuine, was tinted with a hint of poison. Hwall's dark eyes glinted with a bit of mischief. Chan shook the young man's hand firmly.

Your fiance was flanked by Woojin and Changbin. This guard formation wasn't surprising to you, since Chan was a mafia boss, after all. However, you were caught off guard by the three's expressions. Similar to your cousins', their faces were grim and stoic.

Weird.

Soobin instinctively took a step backward. It was quite obvious that he wasn't the alpha male of the situation anymore. Your male relatives followed suit. Kai gently pushed you back, and Taehyun discreetly hid your body behind him.

Chan, Woojin, and Changbin then assumed the front positions.

The five began to converse. Unfortunately, you couldn't hear shit, so you had to see the emotions displayed on your cousins' faces to interpret whatever was going on. However, their unchanging, serious faces made interpretation near impossible.

Your eyes found its way back Kevin's, who was listening to the conversation, his eyebrows furrowed in attention. He must've felt your gaze, because his orbs strayed away and caught yours. His expression softened, and he gave you a slight shrug.

He probably doesn't know what's going on either, you thought.

Not too long after, the conversation ended, and the two groups parted ways. Before you could bid your new friend a goodbye, Yeonjun took your elbow and led you away. Younghoon pulled Kevin in the opposite direction as well.

Once the three members of the BOY-Z were out of hearing-range, Changbin spoke up, "(Y/N), do you know who that young man was?"

The members seemed to be very intent on your answer, since they all took you seriously for once. You nodded, "I kind of just met him tonight. All I know is that his name is Kevin Moon and that he's a member of BOY-Z."

Your response seemed to be a valid answer, as all the boys nodded. After all, you weren't one to flirt with guys you just met and get their numbers. If anything, it was a near miracle that a male approached you first. At a finger foods table. Holy mother of Christ.

Soobin's lips pursed, "Look, (Y/N)," he said in a hushed tone. "We recommend that you keep your guard up with him."

Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion. What the hell? You fought back your annoyance, "Why can't I hang out with him? He seems nice." Based off their looks, your statement wouldn't faze them. But, you still gave it a try. Kevin seemed to be your only link to the outside world--the place where things were actually... normal. Plus, you were tired of men telling you what to do. It was time you made your own decisions.

Attempting once more, you slightly raised your voice, "What is up with all of you, anyway? It's like you just saw someone die when Hwall and Younghoon arrived." Chan tightened his jaw. It was clear that he was losing his patience for your persistent curiosity.

The mafia boss finally spoke up, "Look, this Kevin Moon is just like you. Fresh and new to the underground. As for the BOY-Z, they're just like SKZ. We're competing to be the most powerful rookie mafias here. But your grandfather's syndicate is allies with them so I'd rather not get on their bad side."

You were a bit taken aback at his tone. It was rushed and informational, like a teacher's. His husky voice also made you a bit distracted. So was the fitted Armani suit. And his perfectly-styled chocolate brown hair. His cologne's mixed scent of vanilla, citrus, and mint wasn't helping you either. But, then again, this was just another college lecture. You forced your brain to concentrate on the serious matter.

"Our intel told us to keep an eye on their mafia tonight. Especially that Kevin Moon kid," Chan said, the distance between the two of you getting gradually shorter. This was no time for masculine charm, you thought. His hypnotizing scent was getting really hard to fight against, though. Fortunately, your cousins were still present, so you took the opportunity to clear your throat, straighten up, and back behind Soobin a bit.

"Y'know, he doesn't seem that much younger than you," You exclaimed with slightly more confidence in your tone. "I don't see your reason in calling him a kid."

Chan tilted his head, "And I don't see your reason in avoiding the seriousness of the situation at hand."

Woojin cHOkEd on his champagne, playing it off like an accident.

Hmm, that was a sick burn, you admitted inside. On the outside, however, your eyes simply narrowed at Chan. "Just get straight to the point."

Your fiance lifted his eyebrow at you and continued, "Well, this Kevin Moon just so happens to be their newest member--specially recruited. Or must I say, smartly recruited by Sangyeon?" Immediately, your attention became as straight as a ruler. The juicy parts of information were now here.

You slightly craned your neck forward, "What do you mean by that?"

Chan smirked at your newly-emerged interest.

"What I mean is, that Kevin guy isn't some average person like you think he is," he said. Wow, what a mind reader, huh. "Kevin Moon is the grandson of Suho."

Man, these people must really think you're a genius with names or something. They pitted the names and titles of people you never knew even existed. Sighing, you asked, "And who is that?"

Chan straightened up, discreetly checking his surroundings, while the other two SKZ members, as well as your cousins, protectively tightened the semi circle around you two. Whatever he was about to say next would definitely be important.

"Suho Kim is the leader of EXO, the right-hand ally of our enemy."

-

You angrily sipped your sparkling apple cider out of a champagne glass. After a bitter twenty minutes of refusing the various alcohol being shoved into your face by waiters, Taehyun requested to get you a beverage you actually liked.

Your entire mood changed after Chan told you Kevin's identity. You weren't mad nor disappointed at the fact that the one normal person in your new life was the grandson of an enemy--you were angry, seething with anger, at the fact that you were told to keep on your toes with him.

He didn't even know his own lineage, you thought. The poor boy was tricked into the underground world, like me.

Befriending him didn't seem like a sin to you. Just because his family was unfavorable, didn't necessarily mean that he was dangerous. Above all that, you actually took a liking to him. Kevin reminded you of yourself in a way. The both of you were constantly in a state of confusion about the clandestine universe that laid beneath the surface.

Your eyes absentmindedly searched the crowd for him. He was the only link you had. You needed him to keep you sane from all the murder and illegal transactions.

Finally sick of all the posh sophistication of everyone else in the ballroom, you left your apple cider on the table you were at, and excused yourself to "hit the sheets". Soobin raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

"It's only 8:47."

"I'm at that time of the month."

That got their attention.

Your cousins allowed you to leave their sight, and you practically speed-walked (nearly ran) to the ballroom doors. Seeing the rest of the first floor empty, you texted Minho.

(Y/N): i'm gonna crash

Minhoe: how the hell are you going to bed already? the party is still going on.

(Y/N): the party can go on without me. i need sleep.

Minhoe: ugh you're no fun

(Y/N): no duh

Minhoe: fine. i'll tell chan that you got tired.

(Y/N): you a real one

Minhoe: just make sure you lock your bedroom door and close the curtains. there might be some creeps here.

(Y/N): k

Minhoe: i'll send seungmin and hyunjin in jeongin's room a bit later, just in case

(Y/N): aww you care for me

Minhoe: stfu

You smiled at Minho's texts. He may sound like a cocky bitch, but he was your favorite cocky bitch so far. Looking around your surroundings, you quietly made your way back to your bedroom, excited at the thought of escaping socializing, getting into your pajamas, and falling asleep on your warm bed.

However, your plans took quite the turn.

Before you could open the knob to your bedroom, a hand reached out and pulled you in by your arm, and the door closed behind you.

Huh, deja vu.

Unfortunately, you didn't leave any lights open when you left for the party, so your living quarters were dark. On the upside, some moonlight managed to spill in from the gaps between your partially-opened curtains.

The celestial glow revealed the face of the person that pulled you in. His raven-black hair and porcelain skin were illuminated by the light of the moon. But the eyes of the owner helped you recognize who it actually was.

Those bright, onyx eyes belonged to someone familiar.

"Kevin?"

-

hiya! i need some more online friends. if you're interested, (unless you're a stalker, pedophile, or hacker) then feel free to pm me for my social media :) i'm not a sociopath, i just need online people to rant to and shit like that. also, ap exams for world history are exactly in one week, ugh.

- erica

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 2K 16
"You can take my daughter " my father said as he offer me to a gang member in exchange for drug and alchohol Well my own father just sold me to a ga...
527K 7K 41
➴╔═══════════════╗➴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴜɴʟɪɢʜᴛ ➴╚═══════════════╝➴ ➳ Request Open ➳ Started: 01/02/19 Ended: 18/11/22 #1 straykidsi...
83K 2K 37
{ MAFIA AU } "yes I'm a beast and I can't help it . I'll kill anyone who tries to touch you or be near you" 🏅 #1 in straykidsmafia #1 in Chrisbang ...
188K 7.8K 34
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ [completed] ❝why don't you just kill me already!❞ ❝but where's the fun in that?❞ -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- where hyunjin is an assassin whose final missio...