Game Over

By lafayettesgurl

Ezra Lewis hated exactly four things in the world. Bananas. Cheap toilet paper. Riverdale. And Kody Vince... More

Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Announcement
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six-Part One
Chapter Forty Six- Part Two
Chapter Forty Seven
Epilogue
Bonus

Chapter One

117K 3.6K 2.5K
By lafayettesgurl

Five Weeks Later

Macy was a perfect roommate most of the time. She was easy going and very funny and she never took anything too seriously.

That was the problem at the moment. She wasn't taking this seriously.

She laughed leaning back on her bed, her heavily conditioned hair staining her ivory sheets. "You said it was the best sex you'd ever had." She said in between laughs.

I pursed my lips waiting for her to finish.

"You said..." she broke out in another laugh. "You said it was the best decision you'd ever made."

Tears were actually coming out of her eyes now. "Oh my god. It's killing me." She clutched her stomach pounding her fist against the bed.

I simply stared at her. I kind of wanted to fight her.

"Are you done?" I asked after the chuckles died down a bit.

She nodded her head, still chuckling.

I walked over to her bed sitting down next to her and laying my head on her shoulder. "What am I going to do, Mace?" I groaned.

She smacked her lips together. "Let me see it, you probably didn't even read it right." She said holding a hand out."

I groaned. "It's one line or two lines Mace. I'm not blind." Still, I handed her the stick closing my eyes and praying for her to tell me that there was actually only one line and I was just delusional.

"Damn, bitch you pregnant." She mumbled ending on a chuckle.

I quickly snatched the stick back from her looking at it again, as if I hadn't been staring at it for the past hour.

"I can't do this." I said after a while, my hand subconsciously trailing to my stomach.

Macy flicked me. "You can do anything girl. I know you. Strongest bitch I've ever met."

Tears welled in my eyes. "No, I really can't do this. I can't-" my breath caught and suddenly my lungs began to burn. I couldn't breath. I sat up in the bed placing my hand over my heart. Was I dying? Was the baby killing me?

It would make sense considering who it's dad was.

"Breathe, girl." Macy said rubbing my back. "And be quiet unless you want Stella coming in here and yelling at us. If she finds out you're carrying, you're out of the house."

That was the least of my concerns.

"I can't have a baby, Macy." I hissed. "I definitely can't have Kody Vincent's baby."

She smirked. "Looks like you can sis."

I stood up. "Dammit, we used a condom. I'm going to go over there and kill that son of a bitch."

When I headed for the door, Macy grabbed my arm.

"I wouldn't do that. We should go to the doctor and have you checked out. That's usually the first thing they do in the movies."

"Before they tell the guy? I don't think so. I'm going to go beat Kody into a pulp and then we'll both go to the doctor. " I said. "Me for a checkup and him to have my foot removed from his small intestine."

Macy laughed. "I can't believe you have Kody Vincent's child in your belly right now."

I closed my eyes taking a deep breath. "Okay. Let's go to the doctors. There's a chance that the only thing I have in my stomach is your chipotle."

She widened her eyes. "I knew that was you." She growled.

****************************

"Okay, Mrs Lewis every thing looks fine at the moment. I agree with you on the date of conception. That puts you at a little over four weeks. I'm going to prescribe you some prenatal vitamins and schedule you a follow up but other than that everything looks healthy."

I simply stared at her.

She raised a brow before continuing. "Both mommy and baby are doing fine sweetheart." She said slowly, probably thinking I wasn't understanding her.

"I can't be mommy." I didn't mean to say it out loud but somehow my thoughts materialized into actual words.

The doctors face fell and sadness filled her eyes. "Hey, have you talked about options with anyone yet?"

I shook my head. I didn't want options. I wanted to not be in this situation.

"Okay, well we have a person right in the building you can talk to. I can send you to her."

I shook my head studying the doctor. She was really pretty with blonde hair that stopped just above her shoulders and sparkly green eyes. She looked young and happy, like she had everything going for her.

"What would you do?" I asked.

She widened her eyes at my question before nodding her head. She put her clipboard down, walking towards the bed and sitting me before sending me a smile.

"Does the dad know?"

I shook my head.

She nodded, not seeming surprised. "What about your parents?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "I'm a foster kid. I don't have anyone."

I recognized the pity in her expression.

"So it'll just be you and this little person you created against the world?" She asked lightly.

I didn't respond.

She stood back up clearing her throat. "I don't know what I would do in your situation Mrs Lewis. I'd like to think I would make a decision I could live with and not regret." She scribbled something down in a notebook.

"Here." She handed me the paper with the prescription. Her number was scrawled underneath it. "If you have any questions or you just want to talk, give me a call.

I wanted to cry again because of how nice she was being. Instead I studied her name tag. Ana Miller.

"Thank you." I mumbled sliding off of the bed. "Thank you so much." I wiped at my face as I headed for the door.

"Your welcome. Don't forget the follow up."

I nodded exiting to the waiting room were Macy was sitting smugly.

"How'd it go?" She asked when she saw me.

I grabbed her hand. "Let's go." I didn't want to talk in front of anybody that went to our school.

She nodded understanding.

When we made it to her car, I burst into tears for what felt like the millionth time that day.

"I'm going to be a college drop out, Mace." I said.

Macy tugged at my hair. "No you are not. I'm not going to let you. We can move out together and get an off campus apartment. We'll get jobs and you can get a babysitter. And you can bet your ass Kody is going to be financially responsible even if he doesn't want to be in this child's life."

That just made me cry harder. I knew how important a father was in a child's life. I had loved mine with all my heart.

"Hey, don't stress too much. It's bad for our child."

That made me laugh a little and I took a deep breath wiping my face. I needed to get my shit together. Crying was not going to get me out of this situation.

"Shut up Macy." I said lightly. This girl didn't take anything seriously.

She shrugged. "I'm serious. We can get married, but you'll have to take my last name."

I rolled my eyes. "How's Jamie going to take the news."

Macy raised a brow. "Obviously we'll be a throuple Ezzie."

I groaned at the nickname. "I'm going to do it, Mace." I placed my hand over my stomach. A wave of protectiveness washed over me and I looked down at my flat stomach. "We'll be fine."

And I wasn't talking to Macy when I said that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 98 33
Jessie Karlton, the renowned preppy Queen of prestigious Kyde Private High has to be enggaged to the King of the school, Landon Park. Having to be in...
14.5M 279K 39
"He's a bad boy. He's bad news" Abigail Antonias was warned as soon as she entered her fourth high school that a particular boy named Nathaniel Reece...
87.9K 2.1K 54
Plot: maya and farkle have been secretly dating behind smackles and everyone else's backs. But what happens when one night they go to far? Read the...
17.8M 626K 52
"A little stress release couldn't hurt anyone." With that thought in mind, Kaylyn Fisher decided to be a rebel for a night, break the rules a little...