Dancing In The Storm (On Hold)

Galing kay mesayspizza

Sometimes, people aren't what we assume they are. First impressions are never correct. One look at Hazel Cad... Higit pa

I'm just an itsy bitsy nameless creature
I could be anorexic for all you know!
aren't you the guy who had animal sex with my neighbor's dog?
Stupid boys with cooties
Did you know female kangaroo has three vaginas?
This is my personal space, I want you to not invade it.
I don't wanna look like a noseless person.
Your lips looked kissable, so I kissed them
It's not my fault you have sexy nipples
I still don't understand your obsession with chemistry homework
I didn't know you were into naked guys wearing thongs.
Are you wearing a bra or are those tits outta' the cage?
You can't get away with just flicking at me missy!
What the fuck is this baboon doing here?
killing people and roasting rabbits for dinner.
Is this a date or a murder interrogation?
Stupid hairdryer tried to kill me!!
You're a pedophile
You have perverted clouds above your house.
You both are sickening and repulsively cute.
hey there disappointment, it's been a while
Never call me Xavier twice
You're stepping lines
I'm not your puppet
knock that stage off from under those people
I need to reconsider my sexual libido
Are you calling me a cockroach?

Do you think my name sounds like caviar?

9 0 0
Galing kay mesayspizza

"I was starting to recover, but then you looked at me again."

-------------

The rest of the night and the drive back home was pretty much awkward.
We all decided to go back home instead of staying at the lakehouse, cuz well..

It had gotten pretty tense out there. So while me, Reid and Xavier decided to come back, Nora and Kace decided to make the most of the opportunity and make it their own private weekend.

Not that any of us complained. I was mad at Xavier and Reid both. The fact that they had both acted like absolute jerks pissed me off more than anything. The worst part?

We were in the same car the drive back home. Awkwaaarrdd!

While Reid was completely ignoring me, Xavier was constantly trying to cite a reaction out of me. With a joke, or with pushing my buttons. I, on the hand, kept my cool and decided not to answer him.

So imagine my surprise when I reached home and my phone beeped. It was a text from the devil himself.

I'm definitely getting you back. And this time. It'll be chivalry. -XT

I scrunched my face at the text before a smile creeped it's way up my lips. This man was a goner. But what came next was not what I had expected.

The same night, I had just changed into my PJs and was now brushing my hair. I looked in the mirror at my PJs. Man were they cute!

They were a combination of blue and white with cute little grey dumbo elephants flying everywhere. It was so adorable. And while I was making googly eyes at my own PJs, my phone rang. My eyes widened at the caller ID. It was Xavier.

At one in the morning.

What on Earth?

Bringing the phone to my ears, I spoke.

"Hello?"

"Blossom! My baby!" Despite the fact that my heart just skipped a beat at him calling me his, I focused at his voice.

"Xavier?"

"You're so beautiful! And pretty!" My face reddened. What the hell was wrong with him?

"Xavier? Are you drunk?"

"Pfft! Nooo.." yep. He was drink. Asshole was drunk dialling me.

"Why are you calling Xavier?" I asked him irritably. I heard him growling on the other hand.

"Why are you getting mad??? I'm being chivalrous!" My eyes by now had widened up to the size of the frickin London eye.

"How the fuck is that chivalrous!?!" I felt exasperated.

"Well.. Cade told me girls think drunk dialling is cute.." He spoke with confusion.

Wait...

"Xavier..."

"Yes baby?"

"Did you purposely get drunk so that you can drunk dial me?"

"Duh.. obviously?" I pinched the bridge of my nose.

This man was impossible!

"Why the fuck would you think to do that!!?" Not able to help myself, I bursted out at him.

The line on the other side went quiet. And then I heard something.

Someone sniffling. Did Xavier just...

"So that you would think I'm cute.." He answered quietly.

What kind of a drunk was Xavier?? I thought to my baffled self.

My self who was melting right now at what he just said. He got drunk to look cute. As stupid and ridiculous that sounds.. it was so adorable!

"I already think you're adorable." I answered him with a goofy smile.

"Really??" I giggled.

"Really!"

"Well that's great! You're pretty amazeballs too!!" I pressed my lips tightly to stop myself from laughing. Xavier was definitely not in his senses.

"Thank you.." I was smiling like a lunatic.

"Great! I'm coming over!" My smile dropped. Did he just-

"Wait wha-"

And he hung up.

What on God's green earth was that!!

After twenty minutes of pacing around the whole house like someone lit a fire under my feet, Cade and Cain came in my home, carrying a very drunk Xavier.

And FYI, I did NOT open the door. They managed to somehow get in. How?

I HAD NO CLUE.

Xavier was whispering something in Cain's ear, at which he rolled his eyes and Xavier chuckled.

"Why the fuck did you bring here??" I asked them.

They just shrugged. Rolling my eyes at them, I looked at Xavier.

He was drunk. But God damn he looked hot.

He was dressed up in a jet black button up shirt and black jeans. The first two buttons of his shirt were open, intentionally or unintentionally, giving me a peek at a very thin chain around his neck. The shirt clung to every inch of his body just perfectly.

His hair were just another story. Beyond messy, with a single strand of hair dropped on his forehead and two days of stubble on his face. He looked delicious enough to not trust myself alone with him.

"Look at that! She wants to eat me up!" Xavier exclaimed chirpily. My face felt like it was on fire. Cain and cade we're smirking at me.

Even drunk, Xavier was a jerk.

Why did I think he was cute again?

"Naughty Hazey." Cade commented. I blushed harder.

"Shut up guys! Take him upstairs to my room." They chuckled and nodded.  And then began to take him upstairs. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down.

Hopping upstairs, I got in my room to see Xavier lying happily on my bed, burping. Asshole.

The guys left soon after, leaving me alone with the jerk. Mom was already out somewhere galavanting through the night. Probably drunk somewhere.

"Are you gonna tell me why they brought you here?" I placed my hands on my hips and raised my eyebrows. Xavier looked at me and burped again.

I think he's going crazy.

"Reid is a turd." Okay I didn't expect that.

"What??" I asked him, dumb founded.

"I said Reid is a turd." I rolled my eyes.

"And you're amazeballs?" I asked him, with a giggle threatening to erupt. My mind going back to when he called me amazeballs.

"Uhuh. I'm awesome!"

"Sure you are honey."

It looked like I would have to take the sofa, because Xavier had taken up pretty much the whole of my bed. My queen sized bed.

Taking up my stuff, I was about to leave the room when he called out my name.

"Blossom."

"Yes Xavier?

"Canoodle with me." That was it.

I bursted out laughing. It was official. Drunk Xavier was hilarious. Going a little closer to him, I looked down at him.

"I am not canoodling with you Xavier." I said, making air quotes at the word canoodle.

Xavier glared at me and with one tug of a hand, I toppled over at him. Squirming on top of him, I tried to get up, before he flipped us over.

He looked down at me with those dark eyes and I stopped moving. He was gorgeous. Every inch of him. It was gorgeous and just beautiful. It pained me to even look at this man. The man, reason for my destruction.

The man I was still so much in love with.

His breath fanned my face. It reeked of alcohol. His face leaned closer to mine until our lips were almost touching. Just one move and we would kiss.

I so badly wanted him to move just a little bit more. It was like I was helpless in front of him. My stomach turning at the thought of him kissing me. If he kissed me right now, I will not be held responsible for what happens next. He just looks too sexy right now.

He was still staring at me. I wondered if he was sobering up.

"Do you think my name sounds like caviar?" He asked.

Yep. He was still drunk. And still an asshole.

And then he was out. I tried to move from under him but the human block of muscle above me wouldn't budge. Infact I was delicious surrounded by the scent of him. So just once, I decided to let it go.

Just one, I decided to not care about the fact that the guy snoring on top of me, was my ex boyfriend.

I closed eyes and let the sleep take over me too.

-------------

I tried to shift but I couldn't move. Something was poking me. I grunted in my sleep. Squirming again, I tried to move and get comfortable again. But the blanket draped over me was way too heavy.

Since when are blankets this heavy?

I opened my eyes and immediately shut them due to the blinding sunlight peaking through the window. Once, my eyes adjusted to the light, I fully opened them again to see just what was interrupting my such peaceful sleep.

I looked down and saw Xavier's head peacefully resting over my chest. Moving up and down with my breath. Last night's event flashed back in my head and I groaned. And then I noticed. His one hand was on top of my boob. Blushing fiercely, I swatted his hand away. And then I felt whatever it was poke me at the side of my hip. Realization dawned upon me at what exactly that was and with a yelp, I began to wiggle and twist beneath him only to make matters worse.

Xavier moved and things got worse. His... thing... was  now resting in between my legs. Letting out a loud shriek, thrashed beneath Xavier.

"Motherfucker!" Xavier  cursed as he moved and placed a hand on his ear. Getting away from him as quickly as I could, I fell of the bed.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He groaned in pain and asked.

"What the fuck am I doing??" I asked him. "What the fuck are you doing? Who the fuck gets hard during sleep!?"

"Stop talking for God's sake. And stop yelling." Xavier muttered with his eyes shut tight and placing a pillow on his face.

I glared at his pillow cover face for a while before an evil smile dawned on my face.

Crawling on top of the bed again, I brought my mouth closer to his ear and screamed.

"XAVIER!!!!" Xavier shot up straight and immediately let out a groan in pain. His hands gripped his head, he shot me a glare. I smirked.

"What in the fucking hell do you think you're fucking doing?" He hissed.

"Revenge." I answered simply. "Get dressed"

And with that I skipped downstairs to see if Mom was home. Luckily she was not, so I decided to make some breakfast.

Once again, luckily we had some grocery. Whipping up some eggs, I began making an omelette. Soon Xavier came downstairs.

I looked at him and gave him a cheeky smile. He shot me another glare.

"You're a funny drunk." His head shot up at that. His eyes widened.

"What did I say?" He asked me cautiously. I shrugged.

"Oh nothing. Just that I'm amazeballs." He groaned.

"and that your name sounds like caviar." I added. He was sporting a hilarious expression. I giggled.

"We are never talking about this again." He commanded.

"From what, caviar?" Xavier shut his eyes and breathed deeply. And when he opened his eyes again, they held mischief.

"So what else did we do last night? You got naughty on the drunk me?" He wiggled his eyebrows. I blushed. My mind went back to today morning at what happened.

"No I didn't. I don't take advantage of drunk guys." I answered him dramatically.

"Why so Noble madam." He joined my dramatic facade.

"I didn't wanna ruin you." And suddenly everything changed. I regretted saying that the minute it left my mouth. His eyes turned Dark and intense.

"You're allowed to ruin me." He was looking at me like I was the last piece of a double chocolate fudge brownie and he was a fat kid.

"If you said I killed you, haunt me then. Drive me mad. Take me in any form. But please blossom. Please never leave me to the point where I can't find you." He was speaking and it felt like my throat was parched. I tried to gulp but couldn't. And before I could think what I was saying I began speaking.

"These things that you say. They're something else." My voice was low and quiet. Almost a whisper. That's all I could muster up.

Xavier came closer to me.

"Something like what?" He asked.

"Like magic."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

834K 24.6K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
26.3K 3.6K 36
Hazel Claire is a cute girl with dreams and passions. She's got a creative mind and artistic fingers. She keeps on dreaming and is not much into real...
4.7K 909 27
"What are you doing here?" I strictly refused to move even an inch away from the door. "Don't tell me you can't figure it out just by looking at me...
1.7M 59.6K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...