The Alpha's Mute [BXB]

By nojamsbts

Quiet, Shy and mute, Niklaus Wade harbors a past that haunts him and leaves him unable to speak. Violent, Re... More

01 | chapter one
02 | chapter two
03 | chapter three
04 | chapter four
05 | chapter five
06 | chapter six
07 | chapter seven
08 | chapter eight
09 | chapter nine
10 | chapter ten
11 | chapter eleven
12 | chapter twelve
13 | chapter thirteen
14 | chapter fourteen
15 | chapter fifteen
16 | chapter sixteen
17 | chapter seventeen
19 | chapter nineteen
20 | chapter twenty
21 | chapter twenty-one
22 | chapter twenty-two
23 | chapter twenty-three
24 | chapter twenty-four
25 | chapter twenty-five
26 | chapter twenty-six
27 | chapter twenty-seven
28 | chapter twenty-eight
29 | chapter twenty-nine
30 | chapter thirty
31 | chapter thirty-one
32 | chapter thirty-two
33 | chapter thirty-three
34 | chapter thirty-four
35 | chapter thirty-five
36 | chapter thirty-six
37 | chapter thirty-seven
38 | chapter thirty-eight
39 | chapter thrity-nine
40 | chapter forty
41 | chapter forty-one

18 | chapter eighteen

207K 6.2K 5.4K
By nojamsbts

— SEXUAL CONTENT —

Niklaus Wade

"Bacon is gross," I mouth to Nash.

He quirks up a single brow, his eyes trained on my lips as he attempts to decipher what I'm trying to say to him. We've been doing this for a while now. We're in the living room because it's pretty hot in both of our rooms due to the AC conditioning system installed inside the home. It's about fifty three degrees outside so our system instantly sets to be eighty or so degrees inside even though werewolves are naturally warm blooded so we provide our own warmth naturally.

Of course I know that Elliot and Elijah installed the program because of me. While everyone in this house provided themselves with their own heat, my body didn't do the same. Elliot is an omega as well but he's still able to provided himself with warmth when need be. Me on the other hand, no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't get my body to regulate itself like a normal werewolf should've been able to. It's not the fact that I'm an omega because omegas can regulate their body temperature, it's the fact that I wasn't born with the tools I needed in order to be able to heat myself up when I needed to.

I got over it but while it's eighty degrees in here and I'm comfortably in a simple t shirt and shorts, the rest of the house is sweating bullets because they have the cells in their body's that generate heat on its own accord so this additional wave of unnecessary heat is only a bother to them. I felt guilty that everyone is overheating, except for Caspian because I didn't really like him so if he overheated himself, it wasn't my business. I felt bad for Nash mostly but at the same time I liked it.

It's hot in here so I watch with hypnotized eyes as beads of sweat slowly trickle down Nash's forehead, some beads have accumulated onto his neck and are dripping down past his collarbone and fall onto his chest. He's shirtless, something I can't forget to mention because his pecs are mouth dropping beautiful, his abs contracting like his biceps whenever he moves. Not to mention those tattoos, jeez I had to mention them every time because they just made him look so—so hot.

He's wearing loose shorts but they're hung low so my eyes take in the way his v line shows. I swear he's like this on purpose to get me hot and bothered and he's excelling at it because I'm shifting uncontrollably in my seat as I press my thighs firmly together while my eyes drink up the sight before me. I'm a major creep, definitely a creep so with a blush I shake my head because I probably look like such a freak ogling him like this.

When my eyes finally make their way back up to his face, he wears this shit eating grin on his face. Mischief clouds his beautiful green eyes and I know nothing good is to come from the look he's giving me. With a cocky demeanor, he turns to face me better as we're sat on the couch side by side. I bring my knees up to my chest and bury my flushed face into my knees nervously.

A gasp leaves my mouth as my ankles are gripped tightly and with wide eyes, I feel my body lurching forward in such a sudden manner that I feel my heart stutter for a moment. I realize that his legs are on either side of me with his right leg dangling off the couch slightly, his hands remain on my ankles while my knees and legs are in between his legs, my toes close to his crotch as I remain in my fetal position. He brings his face closer to mine and I watch a smirk arise onto his face while his hands move from my ankles to my jaw.

His right hand gently caresses my jaw while his left hand rests on top of my knee. My tongue darts out to lick a clear train of saliva onto my bottom lip. His right hand must've gotten bored as his attention instantly flickered from my jaw onto my lower lip that must've been glistening with saliva. I purposely lathered it up because I somewhat knew what it'd do to him.

Nash takes my face into his hands, bringing me closer as the pad of his thumb begins to painfully slowly brush against my lower lip in spine tingling strokes. I wanted more than his thumb on my lips but I wasn't really sure what to do. If I took charge, would he get upset? His movements are painfully slow and I could begin to feel the twitch of my cock even though Nash hardly did anything at all.

Then I realize that he's releasing his alpha pheromones, the aura of authority drifted up my nose and it made me want to submit to his every whim. The smell made me want to spread my legs open for him as he takes me repeatedly, it made me want to bare my neck as he assaulted the area brutally with his tongue. Everything about him made me delirious and I became drunk off his smell that intoxicated me.

He knows that he's driving me crazy. I can tell by the chuff that escapes past his lips, by the way he pulls me close with his eyes that hold inexplicable dominance that has me cowering and baring my neck to him, by the way his eyes darkened at his wolf begging to take control. My insides twist and turn as desire rolls off of me in rapid waves just thinking about what could happen to me if his wolf took over.

Just the thought of being slammed down, being ravished as my guts are rearranged makes a strangled moan fly past my lips as my hand goes to cup my cock as my first instinct. A possessive, earth shattering growl shakes the room and I shiver in response as I bite my lip purposely and instinctively rub myself. He clenches his teeth together while he balls his hands into fist until I see his eyes flash from black to green repeatedly in indecision.

They settle at black and he snaps as he shoves me backwards. I heave out a breath of air as my back hits the couch but the way he pins me against the soft furniture has my body squirming in anticipation for his skin to land roughly against mine.

"Fuck us," Nate mewls out.

I blush furiously hearing his wonton plea. I couldn't even get mad at his inappropriate begging because, with a twitching hole and a pulsing cock, I knew I wanted the exact same thing even if I knew I wasn't ready for that just yet. I was just desperate for something, anything. My wishes are answered as Nash rips of his shorts, leaving him in completely nothing and I choke on my own spit.

He went commando meaning his hot thick length was just in his shorts waiting for something like this to happen. Seeing him bare like this, I shyly avert my eyes because I couldn't cover them with my hands because they are being held above my head. Two hundred pounds of man (I'd assume) pinned me down, his cock that's larger than I could've ever imagined is in my line of sight just swaying around without a care in the world.

Nash leans down but doesn't crush his body against mine as his lips ghost over my ears that immediately burn a bright red at the chilling feeling of his ragged breath.

"It's taking everything in me not to fuck you until you're crying and shaking for more," His deep baritone voice darkens as he spits out these words sardonically.

Chills run up my spine as a breathy groan falls out of my trembling lips. My hips lift off the couch and I rub my clothed bottom against his naked one and I feel the hardness of his cock pressed against my own hardness that makes my body feel endlessly hot. I crave his touch, I'm desperate to feel his hands roaming every inch of my body.

Throwing caution to the wind, I swallow down any nervousness I've ever felt but when I open my mouth to say it I can't seem to get it to come out. I'm opening and closing my mouth, gaping like a fish out of water as Nash's hand softly caress my inner thigh, the feeling sends my hips twisting around. The words I wanted to say but kept in my mouth fly out due to Nate taking over briefly.

"Make me cum daddy," I mouth the words without meaning to but Nate took control over me and forced it out.

My cheeks flame up and I watch as Nash furrows his eyebrows before realization comes across his face and in less than a second, I feel a breeze drift up into the crack of my butt. He ripped off my shorts so fast, I hardly caught that action but his ravenous stare had me unfolding beneath him. I'm a mess, his mess. He rips my legs apart and lurches forward, his desire stricken face inches from mine and I feel the hot girth of his cock pressed against my own member.

His lips suck my bottom lip into his mouth, sucking roughly until I'm whining and lifting up to rub my member against his. I'm leaking, the urge to cum taking over my entire body. His eyes are dark, his canines extending and my body shudders seeing the look in his eyes. He wanted to mark me, I can tell by the way his teeth are elongating but I know that if he marks me that also means that he'd fuck me and I didn't know if I was ready.

My hole twitches as if anticipating his entrance and I couldn't help but mewl and choke at the thought of his thick cock entering me, filling me up entirely. I didn't know when I came to have such thoughts but right now that's the last thing I could care about.

Instead of sinking his teeth into my neck, he buries his face into it. The action is soft and innocent but it isn't long lasting as his large hands firmly grip both our members in his hand. I buck up, my back arching as cries escape my lips. His hands are hot, the feeling of his pulsating cock makes my tip leak wildly, glistening as his thumb brushes against my tip teasingly. I want to cry out for more, his hands that pump our shafts together makes me tremble as my body weakens into nothing but a puddle of a mess.

"You want to cum don't you, little one?" he whispers huskily into my neck and I bite my bottom lip to keep my keening moan inside but it flies out anyways.

I nod profusely and he squeezes our members together before he rapidly jerks our cocks. I shake and wither about while moan after moan fly past my lips. He goes from being super fast to achingly slow which has me thrusting my hips up but he pushes my hips down with his one hand while his other keeps my hands placed together above my head.

"Whine like the desperate slut you are," he growls into my ear and I suck my bottom lip into my mouth as embarrassment takes over me.

"Whine," he barks out, the command sending my member leaking as his hand jerking movements come to a halt.

The whine forces itself out of my mouth as loud as possible which wasn't loud at all considering the fact that my throat is stuck but it's enough to have Nash increasing the speed of his hand movements. My hips lift up as I'm so close, so close I can see stars beginning to blind me. I feel his tongue on my ear and I can't take it anymore.

My body jerks on its own and I watch with a twisting stomach as strings of cum spurt out and lands on his chest, the creamy substance sliding down slowly. He continues to pump me and I breathlessly shut my eyes closed feeling the overstimulation of my body but it ends when I hear Nash's sexy grunt in my ears and I feel wetness land on my unclothed legs.

"You're really something," he says breathily and a blush comes onto my face as my breathing tries to regulate itself.

I am, aren't I?

Whoop whoop. Wouldya look at dattt.
~xoxo, Babybird.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 46.2K 36
Destery Gollata is like any other sixteen year old boy, sexually confused, giving in to dares, and letting temptation get the best of him. But he's a...
836K 28.3K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
1.2M 52.6K 59
[COMPLETED] When Jonas Spencer was a junior in high school, he had everything in the palm of his hand. He was an Elite at the prodigious St. Vincen...
443K 19.7K 27
~BOOK 1 Saviour series ~ **UNDER RECONSTRUCTION** Not everything is as it seems. Evan has never been loved, never been cared for. He has always been...