His secret

Oleh chipfluds

Toni Topaz is new at Riverdale High. He's a total hottie, that's why Cheryl Blossom is falling for him. But w... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: The newby
Chapter 2: Damn.
Chapter 3: The date
Chapter 4: We can't..
Chapter 5: Apology
Chapter 6: Football
Chapter 7: I love you
Chapter 8: Dammit Miss. Grundy!
Chapter 9: That son of a bitch.
Chapter 10: His secret..
Chapter 11: Philadelphia
Chapter 13: The Lodge Lodge part 1
Chapter 14: The Lodge Lodge part 2
Chapter 15: Break my heart.
Chapter 16: 2 years later.
Chapter 17: 4 years later.
Chapter 18: Gang reunion?
Chapter 19: He or she??
Chapter 20: Delivery
Chapter 21: Proposal
Chapter 22: Wedding planning
Chapter 23: The wedding
NEW BOOK
He stole my heart (Choni fanfic)
GAME OF DEATH
Chapter 24: The Honeymoon
Sequel?
.

Chapter 12: Jealous?

867 16 8
Oleh chipfluds

Toni's POV

I felt someone throw a pillow at my head. ''Get up Topaz!'' Archie yelled. ''Shut up Andrews!'' I shouted back and he grinned. I slowly got up. I put on a yellow shirt and some jeans with sneakers. 

I opened the door and saw Cheryl about to knock. I smiled at her and kissed her. ''Morning'' I said. ''Hi.'' She replied and we walked downstairs for breakfast. We ate and got dressed. I decided to take Cheryl shopping in the morning because Coach said we were going to a club tonight.

I took Cheryl's hand and lead her to the mall she was talking about non-stop. She jumped in excitement and I laughed. We got in and Cheryl looked like she was a kid in a candy store. She went from store to store and I was just smiling at her. 

I waited outside for Cheryl to finish when I saw a jewellery shop opposite the lingerie shop I was standing waiting.

I told Cheryl I would take a quick look at some other guys store and she approved. I walked towards the jewellery shop and stepped inside. I was blinded by a lot of diamonds. After my eyes adjusted to the light I took a look. ''I'll take this one,'' I told the guy behind the desk and pointed my finger at a beautiful piece of jewellery.

I thanked the guy and walked back to the dressing rooms where I spotted Cheryl at the cash register paying. She was about to give the cashier her card, but I swooped in and gave the cashier my card instead. Cheryl looked up to see who it was and when she saw me she grinned. ''What are you doing, babe?'' She asked. ''Spoiling you,'' I replied and received my card back from the cashier. I carried the bags. There were like 20 of them. I felt Cheryl cling onto my arm.

I smiled and pecked her lips. She grinned and we walked back to the hotel. I dropped all the bags off at Cheryl's room and headed to my room to get dressed for tonight. I decided to wear black jeans, a long-sleeved blue blouse and some new shoes I bought today. I rolled my sleeves up until my elbows and tied my shoes. 

Archie and I decided to wait for the girls in their room. I knocked and saw Veronica standing in a bathrobe, hair up and makeup on. She greeted Archie by a passionate kiss and I just stepped into the room. Cheryl noticed me and hugged me. I pulled away and gave her a kiss.

I waited on Cheryl's bed. Cheryl came out of the bathroom and she looked hot as fuck. She was wearing a red dress that hugged all her curves. She caught me staring and sat on my lap. I rested my hands on her thighs. ''Damn baby you look gorgeous,'' I whispered in her ear and she slowly kissed me.

It was time to go, so we went downstairs and saw a couple of limos outside. Cheryl, Archie, Veronica, Betty, Reggie and I went to one limo. We arrived shortly and saw a huge building and a lot of people.

Coach showed the bodyguards something and they let us pass. We got in and heard music blasting through the stereos. Everyone danced and drank. Cheryl and I were dancing the night away. She was practically grinding on me the whole time but I didn't stop her.

I went to the bar to get some drinks. I was talking to Betty when I saw Betty look behind me. I looked behind me and I saw Cheryl leaning against the wall laughing at something the guy that was drooling over her. I got angry and jealous, so I told Betty to hold my drink. I went over to them and stood behind them.

I cleared my throat and saw Cheryl and the guy look at me. ''Hey babe this is Bruce Murphey. An old friend.'' She said. ''Nice to meet you. Seriously? This guy?'' He says to Cheryl. I shrugged at him and took Cheryl's hand and lead her to the bar. '''What was that?'' She asked. ''What?'' I asked. ''You totally blew him off!'' She says drunk. ''Let's get you into bed,'' I suggested and picked her up. We arrived back at the hotel and I put her on her bed. 

I gave her a cup of water and she drank it. She was now almost sober. ''Now tell me why you blew Bruce off!'' She demanded. ''He was totally flirting with you! He also said ''Seriously? This guy?'' I said impersonating him. ''Aww, you're jealous of him!'' She said with a grin. ''Am not!'' I replied. 

''Don't worry babe. Nothing will get between us.'' She told me while she leaned in to kiss me. I hope so. I thought.

I woke up and felt a warm body on top of me. I woke her up with a kiss on her head. She slowly woke up and we got out of the bed. I packed my stuff and got dressed. When I was done packing I went to help Cheryl. I opened the door and saw Cheryl pouting. I looked at her confused. ''I don't want to go home.'' She whined. I laughed and helped her pack.

We went downstairs and got on the bus. It was a long ride home and I woke up and heard Cheryl ''Wake up baby! We're home!'' She says excitedly. I open my eyes and they were met with Cheryl's beautiful eyes. We got up and got our luggage. We said our goodbyes to everyone, but it wasn't necessary because we would go to school in an hour. I got into Cheryl's car and we drove back to my house to greet my parents and get dressed. 

''Oh, I forgot,'' I said. ''What?'' She asked. I opened my bag and gave her my jersey. She smiles at me and kisses me. 

We drove to Cheryl's house to drop off her stuff and drove back to school. We walked to our lockers. When we arrived at my locker I heard Cheryl scream and run. I watched where she was running to. Bruce. I saw him pick her up and she was laughing. ''Trouble?'' I turned around and saw Kevin, Betty and Veronica standing behind me. 

I sighed and they looked at the direction I was looking at. ''Oh no,'' Veronica says and Kevin and Betty gasp. ''What?'' I asked them confused. ''Uhm, well Cheryl and Bruce were kind of a thing.'' Veronica stutters. ''WHAT!?'' I yell but not too hard for everyone to hear.

''They broke up but agreed to stay 'friends''' Betty says sarcastically. I felt the anger build up. I slammed my locker door closed so hard that everyone turned to look at me. ''What?!'' I ask angry and walk away. I could hear Cheryl call after me but I didn't want to talk to her right now. 

I sat down on a bench in the boys' locker room. I stand in front of my locker mirror. I couldn't get the picture out of my head. I thought of Cheryl and Bruce. It made me so mad. ''HAAARRRGGGH'' I yell and slam the mirror. It shattered in pieces. I heard the door open and saw Kevin, Betty and Veronica. 

''Oh my god Toni!'' Veronica runs up to me and checks my hand. ''I'm fine,'' I say annoyed. ''No, you're not,'' Kevin says. Betty bandaged up my hand with a kit. ''Thanks'' I mumble. ''We'll talk to Cheryl'' Kevin and Betty suggest and I nod. I sit down and Veronica sits down next to me.

''I feel so stupid,'' I say breaking the silence. ''Why?'' She looks up. ''I saw Cheryl and Bruce getting so close and cosy,'' I say and ball my fists. ''If Cheryl really loves you, she would never cheat on you.'' She says. ''Thanks, Ronnie,'' I reply and she puts her head on my shoulder.

Cheryl's POV

My mouth was wide open. Kevin and Betty just told me something about Toni. He was jealous? Why? ''He feels stupid,'' Veronica says walking up to our conversation. ''He's in the boys' locker room.'' She added. I ran to the locker room. I slightly opened the door and saw Toni sitting on a bench with his head in his hands. 

I sit down next to him and he looks up at me, but he doesn't say anything and puts his head in his hands again. I pull his chin up so he looks me in the eyes. ''Sorry.'' He mumbles. ''Baby, please don't be jealous of Bruce. I only love you.'' I say. ''I know. I'm sorry. It's just hard to see you and Bruce together, then I always think about the fact that you two dated.'' He says. ''How did you know?'' I asked confused. ''Veronica, Betty and Kevin.'' He replies. I straddle his lap and give him a gentle kiss. He hesitates but then kisses me back. He rests his hands on my thighs and I rest my hands tangled in his hair. 

I pull back and smile at him. He grins back and gives me a peck on the lips. We walk out together. Today I asked the girls and Kevin to come over for a sleepover. I also asked Toni, but he had plans with the guys. I said my goodbye to him and stepped into my car. I saw Toni step onto his bike and speed away. I smiled and drove back home. 

After a couple of minutes Betty, Veronica, Josie and Kevin arrived. I welcomed them and we talked and messed around. We laughed a lot. ''Hey guys?'' Veronica asks. We all say 'yeah?' ''Do y'all wanna come and stay at the Lodge Lodge for like a week?'' She asks. ''Hell yeah.'' They reply. They all turn to me. ''Only if Toni can come,'' I say. ''Juggie too,'' Betty says. ''And Fangs,'' Kevin says. ''And Sweet Pea!'' Josie also says. Veronica groans ''Fine. I'll bring Archie and Reggie too.'' 

''I'll text Toni right now, so he can ask the guys too,'' I say. They nod and I pull out my phone and turn it on. I unlock it and it showed a picture of me and Toni holding hands as background. ''Awww, my ship,'' Kevin says. I grin and text Toni:

Cheryl: Hi baby.

TT: Hi babe, what's up?

Cheryl: Veronica asked if the girls and the guys wanna come to the Lodge Lodge for like a week. Can you come pleaseeee? And ask the guys. 

TT: I would love to be there if you're there. And the guys say they all can and want to. 

Cheryl: Yay! Thank you, baby. Love you!

TT: Of course my love. Love you too!

''You two are the cutest,'' Kevin says. ''Then it's settled: The gang is going to the Lodge Lodge!'' She says excitedly. 

We finally went to sleep.

I woke up to my alarm. We all groan and get dressed. We all got in my car and drove to school. We stepped into school and separated our ways to our lockers. I saw Toni leaning against his locker talking with the guys. 

I walked over to them. I grabbed Toni's hand and lead him to my locker. I leaned against my locker and he put his hands on my waist. He gave me a lingering kiss. I grin and gave him a peck on the cheek.

School was over and I told Toni to pick me up tomorrow to drive to Veronica's. I gave him a goodbye kiss and I drove home. I almost fell asleep when I heard my phone. I groan and look what it was.

TT: Hey baby. I just wanted to say that I love you and that I miss you. Good night princess.

I smile at the text. How did I ever get so lucky to have such a caring boyfriend? And with that text, I fell asleep.

Hi!

Thanks for reading. Comment and share for more!

Bye!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

18.5K 528 13
Toni's written about her crush on her best friend Cheryl since they were in the 7th grade in her journal. How will their relationship change when Che...
180K 4.2K 26
The night she ran away, she came across a strange town called Riverdale. She couldn't shake the feeling that town gave her, so she decided to stay...
1.6K 35 14
Y/N enters Riverdale with no friends and no home. until she meets Cheryl Blossom and Toni Topaz. Then Y/N fin ds out she's in love with both girls, w...
268K 7.1K 53
"Geez, Cheryl! You're such a klutz!" She laughed as I quickly picked up my glasses and notebook that I dropped when I fell. Veronica was about to say...