The Alpha's Mute [BXB]

By nojamsbts

Quiet, Shy and mute, Niklaus Wade harbors a past that haunts him and leaves him unable to speak. Violent, Re... More

01 | chapter one
02 | chapter two
03 | chapter three
04 | chapter four
05 | chapter five
06 | chapter six
07 | chapter seven
08 | chapter eight
09 | chapter nine
10 | chapter ten
11 | chapter eleven
12 | chapter twelve
13 | chapter thirteen
14 | chapter fourteen
16 | chapter sixteen
17 | chapter seventeen
18 | chapter eighteen
19 | chapter nineteen
20 | chapter twenty
21 | chapter twenty-one
22 | chapter twenty-two
23 | chapter twenty-three
24 | chapter twenty-four
25 | chapter twenty-five
26 | chapter twenty-six
27 | chapter twenty-seven
28 | chapter twenty-eight
29 | chapter twenty-nine
30 | chapter thirty
31 | chapter thirty-one
32 | chapter thirty-two
33 | chapter thirty-three
34 | chapter thirty-four
35 | chapter thirty-five
36 | chapter thirty-six
37 | chapter thirty-seven
38 | chapter thirty-eight
39 | chapter thrity-nine
40 | chapter forty
41 | chapter forty-one

15 | chapter fifteen

238K 7.5K 8.4K
By nojamsbts

SEXUAL CONTENT —

Niklaus Wade

          "Come closer, you're warm," Nash, nickname for Gnashton, says with his face buried into the crook of my neck.

Every time I wrote his name down whenever I spoke to him, he'd kind of give me a look then he'd ask me if I ever got tired of always writing his name all the way out. I shook my head but really I did and somehow he was able to read me like I was an open book much like how I did with him and so he told me to call him Nash. When he gave me the privilege to call him something no one else got to, I blushed sheepishly as I felt giddy.

I felt like I was someone who was special to him, someone he actually valued more than anyone and anything else. Ever since that moment we shared at that birthday party, things changed if that makes any sense. Firstly, Nash wasn't too quick to anger whenever I was in the room. He clenched his fist tightly even if he drew blood from doing so but I was always there beside him to gently wrap my own hand around his.

The sight of him calming down instantly made my heart flutter and my insides turn to mush once he looked down at me and allowed the smallest smile to bloom onto his face. Things also changed between Elliot and I. That conversation we had that day was so...personal, so raw that I felt myself grow closer to him even if it was only because I felt connected to him because of his past that's much like what I'm going through. That day, he made me truly realize that I'm in fact not alone and there are people around me who care even if it's difficult for me to notice it.

Caspian is bothering me much less now but he still spoke to me like how he usually did because Nash becoming my mate didn't have the capabilities of changing someone like Caspian. He's a person of his own and will do as he pleases even if he would get beat up for it. I sincerely think he's a masochist but I couldn't confirm something like that for myself, it was just a theory that I came up with.

I feel Nash's large, strong arms wrap tighter around me and a blush coats my cheeks as I wiggle around in his lap and tried to pry his arms off of me out of embarrassment. We're in the cafeteria right now and literally every single human being has their eyes turned to look at Nash and I. Their stares are so overwhelming, it makes my heart race, makes me want to disappear and fall into a bottomless abyss just to avoid their stares.

Some look at just me and their eyes hold envy, jealously or even just plain confusion. They stare at me like I'm some alien that doesn't belong on Nash's lap. Some looks thrown my way have anger radiating off of them, there eyes burning holes into my skin. Others look at Nash with admiration, some with fear, some with an equal amount of confusion.

Anyone who looked at Nash would tell you the same thing: it doesn't look like he cares at all and truly I don't think he cared about the looks nor did he put enough effort in to notice people's eyes were on us but I was so self conscious that some people would walk and casually make eye contact with me and I'd automatically assume they were talking trash about me in their minds or would talk about me negatively with their friends once they sat down.

I grab the expensive cellphone that looks exactly like Nash's and open up my notes, beginning to type the message that I wanted to say to Nash who was busy throwing Fritos into his mouth. I only got the phone a day ago, Nash was telling me that it must get tiring having to write everything down all the time. He had taken my hands into his and he saw some of the cuts on my fingers that appeared because I was always writing but also because I picked at my skin whenever I became nervous or just in general because it was a habit.

His lips pressed against each of my fingers and I had sucked in my bottom lip, my heart sped up and I watched him with my eyes watery. I had become such a crybaby but I couldn't even help it because seeing Nash's eyes that hold so much emotion at once filled my heart with so much joy. Joy and happiness I hadn't experienced in years. He left the room we were in together abruptly and didn't return until maybe thirty minutes later, I was confused as to what he went to do but when he dumped the white bag on my bed with the Silver apple logo on it, I began to realize slowly what he had done but I was still unsure.

I peered up at Nash with curious eyes and he hopped onto my bed, grabbing the bag. He flips it upside down and the contents inside falls onto my bed. Four boxes all containing phones fall. The first was the latest iPhone X, the second was the IPhone XR, the third was the iPhone XS and the fourth was the IPhone XS Max. My eyes slightly become wide and I look away from the boxes to look at Nash who lays down on my bed, his gaze on my wall. He told me he wasn't sure which one I wanted so he bought all four for me and a smile spread across my lips as I shake my head in awe at him.

He didn't look at me and so I laid down, my body horizontal to his vertically laying body. Tilting my head, I looked at him and started to poke his cheek. Without realizing it initially Nash could be so....adorable, words not many people would actually say about him. He did this thing where he avoided looking at me when he was embarrassed or unsure of himself or simply when he was scared that he might've done something wrong but only when it came to me. It's like he didn't want to face me out of fear of something I wasn't sure of but I found it cute.

I had stopped poking his cheek when he turned his head to face me. Once his green eyes met my blue ones, I shyly smile at him and nervously press my lips against his cheeks. A content sigh escapes his lips before he gives me a look that I knew all too well so with a smile I tried to hop off the bed but he attacked me before I could. I'd never forget a memory like that, ever.

They're looking at us...

I show Nash my phone screen and he looks away from his Fritos to read what I typed up for him to see. Instead of releasing me, his hands tighten even more around me and he presses his lips against mine. My cheeks turn red immediately but the butterflies that fill my tummy makes all thoughts leave me. His lips are so soft, the way they press against mine drives me crazy.

So crazy that an accidental moan escapes my lips and so I push away from him with a furious blush staining my cheeks. The growl that leaves past Nash's lips makes my body ignite into an uncontrollable fire and I begin to crave him. It's like he can tell because his hands that were wrapped around my waist snakes downwards and his large hand wraps around my entire upper thigh and I feel his breath tickle my ear.

I bit my lip, my face buried into his chest as I whimper and shake my head, silently telling him to stop even though my body was most clearly screaming for much more that I wasn't really ready for. His hand briefly, just briefly, touches my member and my body jerks upwards in surprise but I stir constantly as it grows hard leaving my entire body to grow even hotter.

"They're looking at us," Nash repeats what I told him but his tone is dark, teasing and it makes my body tremble.

I turn my face, trying to hide from the potential stares we'd be receiving but the stares only made my member twitch and so I cursed at myself silently. What the hell is wrong with me? I should be pushing him away from this public indecency but here I am, crumbling into a mess at the thought of others onlooking what's going on.

It isn't something I can help, my body burns on its own accord. The fire lighting inside of me ignites without my permission. I'm shocked as I make noises I didn't know I could make, the sounds flying past my lips only to be cushioned into the soft fabric of Nashs shirt. I can't see what expression Nash is making but I'm oh-so curious so I peak up and turn my head to see his face and I swallow once I see the look on his face.

There's so much raw lust hidden in his eyes for only me to see. The desire washes off of him in waves, the yearning and desperation for me makes the front of my briefs wet and I bite my lip. My action cause his eyes to darken and I know exactly what I'm doing to him, I know he feels the same undeniable hunger that's stirring within our stomach but there wasn't anything I could do to stop myself. I wanted him so bad and I didn't know why he had this much affect on me. I didn't know the bond between us as mates would be this vivacious.

His smell, his hands on my body, his eyes make my senses and nerves go haywire. His large hands roam over the top of my thighs, just barley skimming over my hardened member and then there's the sudden thought that comes across my mind. A thought that makes my body burn, my member ache and my face flame up hot red. I want to feel his hands on my bare skin. The barrier of clothes makes me become thirsty for much more. I want to drink up the feelings Nash would no doubt invoke out of me, I want him to take me away.

I felt so ashamed that I was thinking and doing all of this in front of the same people I was afraid of socializing with but being held in Nash's arms made me throw complete caution into the wind like it wasn't there to begin with. I wanted to beg for him, plead for him, whine for him like I was some needy and desperate slut that hadn't had any type of interaction in years, which is technically true because I'm as virgin as they come.

Only in this moment did I feel the complete urge to speak but I couldn't so all I could really do is wrap my hands onto his shirt and tug, attempting to bring him closer to me like he was my life source. His breath picks up and I feel his intake of breathing on my neck before he does the one thing that has the tiniest moan flying out of my mouth and into his shirt.

He presses the softest kisses onto the most sensitive part of my neck and my body shudders, the embarrassing noise leaving my lips but it was hardly audible. I guess it was audible to Nash though because I feel his member poke into my butt and it's—it isn't small, at all. But was I really expecting someone like Nash to be small? Just looking at him, he oozed a pure and untainted manly exterior that was enough to draw anyone to him.

"You're making it so hard for me right now," his voice is husky.

I choke with shivers running down my spine instinctually.

"I could take you right now and you wouldn't care would you?" His voice comes out as a sadistic whisper and like the mess I was, I whimpered in response.

His hand squeezes my thigh, traveling up until he cupped my member and my body shakes and twitches in response. There's nothing I can but with shaking hands, I grasp his wrist as a means to stop him even though I knew I didn't want him to stop.

The bell rings and I breath heavily as I hear students speaking, some talk about Nash and I but that's the last of my worries. Nash and I remain in this position even after everyone has left and my breathing is heavy meanwhile Nash's hands are hot, his breathing controlled.

I get up with shaky legs but I'm not able to move or go anywhere because Nash stands up straight after and pulls me roughly against him until the front of our bodies touch, his member pressing purposely against mine. I bite my lip, my hands clutching his shirt while he stares down at me with heated eyes. His head bends down until his lips touch my ears and a soft whine comes out of my mouth. I feel his lips shape into a smirk, his breath turning my ears red.

"I'm far from done with you," his voice is deep, promising.

I crumble.

It's getting hot already *fans self* the Moon Goddess works hard but your main bitch works harder.
~xoxo, Babybird.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.6K 59
[COMPLETED] When Jonas Spencer was a junior in high school, he had everything in the palm of his hand. He was an Elite at the prodigious St. Vincen...
70 19 9
It is a longstanding tradition of Joey's team to go to a fast food restaurant every Friday after practice, but their tradition has become a bit stale...
1.7M 46.2K 36
Destery Gollata is like any other sixteen year old boy, sexually confused, giving in to dares, and letting temptation get the best of him. But he's a...
5.3M 165K 41
Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omegas badly because their omegas, everyone...